HOLY FUCK, TUCKER JUST SAID

Tucker just said, in reference to Ron Brownstein, a jew-bag journalist who works for CNN amongst other shitlib rags, regarding his criticism of whites in Hazleton, PA:

"DIVERSITY FOR THEE, BUT NOT FOR ME"

he said it, as if it were from the lips of Ron Brownstein and even restated his name to drive the point home.

Do you fags get it yet? HE IS 100% OUR GUY/BRO TIER

also closed the show w a segment about a white kid who got fired for refusing to be shamed for being white.

This was a big one dudes.

Attached: tuck.png (630x565, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0mKll8s1HkU
mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/978764548252594176
philly.com/philly/news/20160403_10_years_after_immigration_disputes__Hazleton_is_a_different_place.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course he is. The only reason he limits his power level is because he's on Fox News. He reaches millions of people nightly. He has to conceal it.

this is our meme.

we should be erecting statues for this man.

i've never seen him flex like this before- his power is growing.

There was an episode like 7 months ago where he insinuated that Israel did 9/11

also, wtf is wrong w hannity talking shit about russia and putin rn.

the jews love this narrative.

notice tucker doesn't touch it.

that would be huge as well

Attached: 1517981678777.png (500x500, 33K)

Tucker is a naughty goy but what is his opinion on the option of nuking all of the holy lands?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1514639569109.jpg (408x431, 89K)

I can't make my mind up about hannity, he acts and tries to say he's a constitutional conservative, but his views on a lot of shit can be construed as Neocon Republican
He also has Jews working on his radio show and let's not forget that ol Rupert is a kike
I bet Hannity would give Sheldon Adelson a hand job if he could

Hannity is boomer material

Proof?

Why dont you faggots start standing up for yourselves in public?

I was a software developer at the American Heart Association's national headquarters in Dallas who verbally destroyed several managers for their ultra leftist stances and then rage quit. I got a $30k raise a week later at another company.

Make your voice heard.

STOP CLEARING.

COWARING**

link ????

he has been naming jews for months he has been ascending

Good ol' Tuck

Attached: 1517538598809.jpg (1000x800, 172K)

sauce?

hannity pisses me off dude.... his whole rant about russia and putin could have been said word for word by jay sekulow, and i only know this bc i've listened to his radio show.... sekulow is actually one of trump's attorneys too! his whole angle is that russia, iran, and syria are the new axis of evil and have to be taken out- or down a peg. either way- i hate that shit.

Give link you sodomite

Attached: 095D9D8C-0E85-42B9-AD19-8FE7797501FB.jpg (700x505, 141K)

i watched it on tv.... let me see if i can find it on Jtube...

>Axis of anything
When will this stupid bullshit end?

it's not up yet mein niggers////

i'm just breaking the story brahs.

will post once it comes up

Lets be honest, though he's genuine he's still reading a script.

as long as jews are calling the shots.... not anytime soon. that's the whole problem. and it really sucks that a guy that's for the most part an ally, like hannity (or any other pro-israel boomer), has to do shit like this.

you think that's why his mouth looks like that???

>he's still reading a script
Which is the odd thing considering his implications because his ultimate employer is a jew

Tucker memeflags though.

this was the show opener.... not the segment from the OP....

but it was good. just watch this illegal alien squirm...

youtu.be/0mKll8s1HkU

other clips will hopefully be up soon, unless FOX is trying to hide the jew

nah- i don't think he is, first of all, and secondly, the murdoch family isn't jewish, i don't think. not saying FOX isn't jewed to the hilt, but tucker isn't talking out of both sides of his mouth- that's what my gut tells me.

Tucker has been like this for a while, almost to the point of announcing a civil uprising. He rides the line and is 110% our guy.

mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/978764548252594176

has this happened yet, is it any good?

tucker has been getting more unhinged lately

honestly when disney purchased all of fox last december I thought tucker's direction and narrative would change. The only thing that is new is the UFO talk. But I cannot directly connect that to the change in ownership of the network it is suspicious.

Attached: 1521319513840b2.jpg (989x518, 146K)

Tucker can't hold it back. He needs to take it easy or Fox will just shitcan him over some (((scandal))).

yeah, we all know how (((Disney))) is and they purchased Fox in december

LINK?

I swear, some ((people)) on Fox want him gone but he's got too many fans for them to just fire him
someone pls answer, american time is too fucked up for me to know when

got to love a mexican national, in the country illegally, claiming he gives a fuck about our constitution and its intent

Tucker is based as fuck

are they finally fulfilling Disney's wish to be anti jew?

/ourguy/

Love him, it is a pleasure to watch that concerned little face of his, twisted with worry at multi-culturalism.

I fucking enjoy it thoroughly.

>guys this news network whose prime audience is 68 years old on average is based af lel XD
>stretches shit so far it's almost as loose as his anus

Op is a faggot.

white boi on point

Oy vey!

Attached: 148718485580.png (650x503, 269K)

more slaves were sent to Brazil, which is in SOUTH America than ever were in North America..that fact is NOT shown in this Shlomo graphic...

As someone who was was competing against 20-50 devs per week per position plus all the guys in India, Pakistan, China, and Russia...I'm gonna press X to doubt unless you were just really fucking stupid and got really fucking lucky.

Attached: eric_schmidt_privacy.png (567x701, 145K)

Yeah it's 9:35pm in NYC. Haven't watched it though.

>purchased slaves sent to South America to steal more resources
>hurr durr it wasn't the white people!!!

You must he knew because he has been stealth naming since the election.

Can't schmuck the Tuck. He's a square jawed stand up guy.

well all the whites are about to be new slaves in south african america, how does that make you feel? we are printing new money and all going to be rich again. south african america is the building ground for new wakanda.

Attached: 1521694614599.png (1920x816, 1.45M)

OHHHHH... Fuck this faggot... When is Google going down?

Tucker is the best thing on FOX Hannity is a neocon loon though.

When Silicon Valley goes down. I'd say the beginning of its end has started.

Hannity is just stupid. His heart's in the right place, more or less, but what he is is a 102 IQ mick who loves Jesus, the Church, and Ronald Reagan. He'd be a perfect fascist if he knew what was up, but he'd accuse anyone trying to inform him of being a librul shill.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
> Being this much of a nigger.
Goodnight user. You missed your afternoon nap.

pic related was his 'moment'

Attached: Gradually_I_began_to_hate_them.png (367x271, 84K)

true

Hannity was a neocon loon, but Assange changed him, at least a bit. Hannity goes on long rips against the deep state and only falls short of calling them jews.

Didn't know what was the big deal with Hazelton, PA so I looked it up and it's shocking.

philly.com/philly/news/20160403_10_years_after_immigration_disputes__Hazleton_is_a_different_place.html

>The population of this Luzerne County city has held steady at about 25,000. But the Latino portion has surged from 4.9 percent in 2000 to about 46 percent today. A veteran police official estimated 10 percent are undocumented.

>Reasonably priced housing and new warehouse and food-processing jobs have been strong magnets for immigrants, mostly Dominicans from New York and New Jersey, often with big families in tow. At the same time, many of Hazleton's residents, longtimers well up in years, have died. More have disappeared in the "white flight" to nearby towns in what is called the Valley.

>Barletta was Hazleton's mayor when he authored the 2006 Illegal Immigration Relief Act. Had it gone into effect, it would have fined landlords and revoked the licenses of businesses that "hir[ed] or harbor[ed] illegal aliens."

>Instead, an epic legal battle erupted that reached the U.S. Supreme Court - twice - before the city accepted defeat. Last December, after protracted negotiations, Hazleton agreed to pay nearly $1.4 million in fees to the lawyers who beat back the ordinance, including Philadelphia-based Cozen O'Connor and the American Civil Liberties Union of Pennsylvania.

WHY? Isn't this what liberals SAY THEY WANT when it comes to the illegal immigration debate. "Oh no don't go after poor Maria and Pablo, go after the evil whites who employ illegal immigrants" Literally what they were asking for yet they fought it. Why? We all know the answer I would just love to hear a liberal try to justify this.

>In 2007, the district was 28 percent Hispanic and 69 percent white. By 2014, it was 45 percent Hispanic and 51 percent white.

when he said Brownstein I fucking lost it

Attached: sav.jpg (1200x900, 97K)

Disney didn't buy all of Fox, my dude. They just bought their movie studio, 20th Century Fox.
Fox's TV and news networks are still Fox, no Disney involved.

give digit

Like Punished Trump, he has been planning his revenge for years.

Attached: Punished Trump.png (1315x998, 654K)

I long for the Day of the Rope.

Damn Tucker was a qt3.14

SEND A LINK AAAAHHHH I WANNA WATCH IT

>guy on primetime TV isn't spitballing off the top of his head

No shit, every one of these shows has multiple writers.

obvious bait, try harder next time.

I prefer subtlety and destroying the jews by their own methods. My deeds will be felt but my name will never be known

Can't wait.

Attached: beautiful.jpg (480x360, 13K)

stop watching tuck you racists! he's a shill ${JIDF_TALKING_POINT_2} kike!! controlled opposition!! ${JIDF_TALKING_POINT_5} he's bad just stop watching ok ! take one of these and relax

Attached: pill.jpg (950x533, 33K)

They all fucking work at the Amazon Fulfillment Center too. Holy shit it was fucking terrible there.

United we stand, divided we fall. White, white, white, white!

That segment when the illegal spic said illegals should be able to vote in US elections made me rage. Tucker was seething too.

"Sontag", the German word for 'Sunday'... actually , Susan, the 'cancer' of what has affected the human history, are the Kenites(serpent seed of Cain), LARPing as TRUE Israelites(Adamic), and Khazar 'converts' to the luciferian/satanic Babylonian Talmud/Kabbalah/Zohar...and (((their))) Marxism/communism as a result of it...including (((Bauer-Rothschild))) 'central banking.... loaning out the same 'currency unit' 10 or more times, with 'fractional reserves'....

Attached: 1506525340327.jpg (734x869, 224K)

Fuck off back to r eddit, faggot.

They purchased all of Fox except Fox News which is still owned by the Murdochs.

Theoretically in a better version of this reality that kind of building would mysteriously catch fire from time to time.

A few months ago Tucker said something along the lines of "A mysterious force within the government is pushing us to war with Iran".

Who the fuck actually listens to hannity. the guy is so fucking annoying.

Attached: Trumpodile.jpg (726x454, 55K)

Hannity loves Israel and hates Iran. He’s basically John Bolton

>"In some schools, the minority is the majority," up to 80 percent Hispanic, said Francis Antonelli, the superintendent from 2011 through last year.

>Language hasn't been the sole hurdle. The district has struggled to bridge a cultural chasm. For instance, Dominican parents often don't recognize compulsory attendance laws, as there are none where they came from. They also are inclined to leave education to educators.

>"Some of our teachers felt they couldn't get parent cooperation. 'Why can't I get Mom and Dad in here to talk about Jose?' It was because the [immigrant] parents felt the teacher is the one to make all decisions," Antonelli said. "We had to explain: 'We need you to be in our classrooms. Join our PTA. It's crucial that we do this as a partnership.' "

America will die in our lifetimes. You don't realize how bad it will get. Between 2030 and 2050 whites will die at much higher rates than they will be replaced by white births, even if you fall for the white children meme. The population of the country will still grow. Think about that. Whites, who still make up a plurality, will contract in population while the overall population of the country will grow. Who will make up the numbers of lost whites to grow the population of the country as a whole? Who will buy all the cheap boomer housing in rural and suburban America? Once they are dead and it's time to sell the Estate they don't give a fuck who the house is sold to.

Got a link?

Don't you have an emu to prep?

Attached: 1519107876246.jpg (640x511, 97K)

Hannity will march for the beltway DC neocons, but he had his moment when he bucked them and went 100% pro Assange. Come back Hannity.

i almost ignored you cause your retarded meme flag, but nice pic. tucker puts out as much truth as you can on national tv

this faggot illegal lisps too

>mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/978764548252594176

yes- insightful segment.

basically mateen's wife we pressured by the FBI into giving a phony statement.... just further evidence of malfeasance with some other general points of interest. happened later in the show- tucker airs from 8pm-9pm EST (i.e. 20:00-21:00 EST)

People do have to get ambulanced out of there every once in awhile, I think one of the PA FCs is a story that's passed around the other FCs about how hot it can get in those God forsaken places

Well no shit, have you seen his kids?

He's a concerned father on a crusade.

I don't know how long he's gonna last though. They will have to pull the plug on him sooner or later.

How long till they try and metoo him?

NO LINK

what happened buddy?

that post is not bait it is satire of the status quote.
this is a joke exaggerating not only the reaction you have come to accept, but now expect. The intentional poor quality is an interpretation of the current state of the left and their constant paid /just brainwashed to need negative attention visitor that does not realize they are here forever.

Attached: 1519785664976.gif (500x250, 396K)

>outrage (((merchant)))

Truly /ourguy/

You know if Hannity or Levin loves a potential cabinet candidate it's a good bet the guy's a pro-Israel type