You spergs and autists will never experience true freedom like how she has

You spergs and autists will never experience true freedom like how she has.

Attached: instagram.png (1246x640, 721K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv2VIEY9-A8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shes depressed and hates her life

thank god she had the ways and means to acquire and apply false eyelashes for this pic

YOU LIVE IN A CAMPER VAN

Attached: 250px-Scout_taunt_laugh.png (250x364, 109K)

She never actually sleeps there. She rides the cock carousel 6/7 nights a week and sleeps there one night a week after she dumps the current cock but before she mounts the next weeks.

Imagine having to poop in public bathrooms that much.

???

Attached: 1522199359610.png (1246x640, 637K)

Lol i remember being 21 living in my car in LA.
Spic / niggers howling the streets at night. Its fucking dangerous living this lifestyle, couldn't imagine being a tiny 100lb female.
She deff has to be riding dick and sleeping elsewhere...

Then she gets sick

Would definetly fuck after she took a shower

>nose stud

LOL, gross.

Where does she shit? (designated)

Dude you got autism

freedom to shuffle between walmart parking lots

ive done the travelling kid thing. it's aight. fun. not super fulfilling in the long term

>pls look at my channel i need views and donations :(

>So, let me give you a little bit of a scenario of what my life is all about.
>First up, I am 35 years old.
>I am divorced and I live in a van down by the river.

Attached: 140207_2724258_Motivational_Speaker_anvver_5.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Chad's bathroom, dumbass.

Feel sorry for the bloke who marries her in 10 years.

yes lets all live in tiny spaces with high pollution as wage slaves for the elites! at least get my gibs!

hmmm let's see, dreads, nose ring, tattoos...
yep, nothing but a phase.

eric is still very significant but nothing compared to the alphabet heads

what?

damn that is one thing i didn't think about. that sounds awful.

there are only a few places in the US where living in a car is pleasant year-round
and most cities in the US won't even let you sleep in your car overnight
>California
oh that explains it

>car breaks down
>illness

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv2VIEY9-A8

I actually do this

Make ~50k a year, work and school full time

Keep most of my shit in a storage unit

I work at a pretty big international company, the plant i work at has a gym/cafeteria/showers/etc. I can come and go as i please

Usually just stay in a hotel once or twice a week

Vehicle is a jeep grand cherokee, i have a 4 inch thick memory foam pad that folds up into the trunk and under the trunk privacy cover. Theres nothing you would see when looking into the car that would indicate someone lives in it. Most of the time everything is in the trunk under the normal privacy cover

Ask me anything

r.i.p matt foley.. tommy boy

>Ask me anything

where do you sleep?
even the Walmarts now will give you trouble if you're not a trucker parking for the night

So who is paying for gas, repairs, food etc?

Where do you park to sleep?

You make more money than I do. I am a professor.

oh man, it's been a while since i've seen that

Yes goyim why acquire property? Just live in your car like this qt, free spirited girl!
Don't worry let the jews manage all the complicated land owning.

Attached: 1486346340450.png (680x844, 152K)

In shithole countries it probarly sucks. In first world countries shitting in public toilets is one of the greatest freedoms

That's fine, I take road trips when I feel like it but I enjoy going home too. If she's happy living on the road more power to her, I would not be.

Most of the time i sleep in the parking lot of where i work. Its a 3 shift plant so theres cars there all the time. I alternate between that and a nearby free parking garage, nicer part of the city. Just park between two bigger cars and leave before 7 am

Even when im sleeping in it, im under the privacy cover so its hard to tell im in there. Pretty much the only thing you can see is the end of the sleeping bag but unless you were specifically looking for it you wouldnt know.

What kind of hotel are you looking at? Because if it's like $100 a night you're looking a monthly loss of $800, that's a mortgage or rent in a lot of places.

tint your windows

shes being bank rolled by a Saudi prince but doesn't want it to be to obvious

Are you a political science professor or something?

Kind of funny how 20 years ago living in a van/trailer was rightly seen as something a loser did, now we have "tiny houses" so hipsters can pretend they aren't trailer trash because they spent more on the siding.

>nose jewelry
Yuck.

Theyre usually like $50 or so a night, you can find pretty good deals on the travel websites.

My windows are tinted pretty dark, the rear ones at least.

Who isn't bankrolled by the Saudis or Jews?

Attached: 1507257663836.png (635x402, 282K)

Doesn't she need money to pay for gas/maintenance/insurance/internet? Can her EBT really pay for that?

And tattoos. :/
What a blasted waste.

Philosophy. My PhD is worthless. I could get a soulless job as a mid-level manager somewhere and make more money for less work and stress.

How do you wash your clothes?

How come there isn't a video of some chad fucking penguin pussy yet?

>basically using your alternator as power generator to power your laptop and your air conditioning
Holy fuck that gas cost.

No, we do

Attached: il_fullxfull.934724135_ckkt.jpg (1500x1256, 473K)

DOWN BY THE RIVER!

Attached: trevor-noah.jpg (967x551, 32K)

>Bragging about being homeless.

A laundromat lol

I'd rather be homeless.

Isn't this the Girl with a terminal condition and won't be alive in a year

Attached: livinginavan.gif (205x195, 1.47M)

>breaks down
>needs a man to fix it

rip freedom

Well you'll have plenty of doobie-rolling when you're living in a van down by the river.

lol but youd still have to clean your clothes somehow

Its not that bad, laundromats clean clothes fast as shit. Im in and out in like an hour

She probably gets Daddy or some beta numale to pay for her gas and phone bill.

And eating government cheese

She seems pretty redpilled even if she's not "trad" in appearance. She only has one boyfriend, she's more chaste than most suburban college whores who dress preppy.

Not sure why Sup Forums hates on her, just because she has dreds?

Living in a car is pretty redpilled in this shitty society where most people are living paycheck to paycheck.

What is it with these minimalist faggots wanting-no NEEDING to show the world how humble they are? Are they even a tiny bit self aware?

oh look another debunked alt right conspiracy theory

yeah well LA DEE FREAKIN DAH

All that effort to be an independent woman won't make her a mother.
She's still wasting her time.

intereseting

Attached: 1509911059347.png (645x729, 80K)

Someone told them there's virtue in the Spartan lifestyle.
Didn't tell them how martial it is, how pedocidal it is or how patriarchal it is.

>this car is my office
the only business that gets conducted in that vehicle starts with the words "hey sailor, lookin' for a good time?"

Bitch has cystic fibrosis and probably won't make it past 30. Who cares. I'd probably be doing the same shit.

what the fuck am i looking at

>living AND working out of a car
>freedom
Lemme guess, you’re a NEET who owns nothing because working and buying things feeds the Jewish beast, right?

She has a genetic disease and is guaranteed to die by age 40

At least she's doing something. I've been popping out YouTube videos for over ten years and I only have like 300 subscribers despite posting good content. Really makes me feel like a fucking loser when I see people like this that just fuck around and they have their life made. I have basically lived at the poverty level since I graduated high school ten years ago, no I'm not a fucking lazy neet either. Makes me think these seemingly useless people know secrets to success I'll never come close to figuring out. Il go KMS now...

Same thing I noticed.

always running away from her problems. that'll work out well. If she makes it to 50 she will be living under a bridge and pushing shopping carts around town.

always some cali-cunt
lice head & bed from dread stench
pussy can be smelled a mile away.
Hep C from queer hipster tats
runny poo from too much water
not enough iron & calcium

FUCKING

GROSS

PIECE

OF

SHIT

LOSER

YOU LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER and need to resort to shilling your shitty YT vids and IG here
Meanwhile I own a house and a stock portfolio.

Attached: 1460306319738.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1246x640, 712K)

>despite posting good content
um, yea...must not be, cuck.

It's the inevitable decline of America, and hipsters just want to keep deluding themselves along the slide down to third world status.

Attached: enjoy the decline.jpg (1778x2647, 734K)

big if true

You’re witnessing autism

Ah, the days when SNL wasn't a steaming pile of shit.

whats your channel nigger? I'll tell you whether you have good content or not

Perhaps it is not good content, but I don't agree w the cuck comment. I'm just a blackpilled white man that the entire world hates

Where the fuck do you park? I can't even park near my friends aparment with getting it in the butt

Hospitals, Walmart, big parking lots, truck stops

Bruh I make 85k a year as a Head Chef. Why would you put yourself under a mountain of University debt if it wasnt even going to pay for itself? Jesus Christ I was earning 49k a year at 22 how do you live

i bet she stinks like shit

What happens when her car breaks down

"freedom"

lol okay

>brushing your teeth in a Walmart parking lot at 10:46 PM
>trying to block out the orange glow of streetlights and listening to cars whoosh by as you sleep with absolutely no leg room
>having to unironically shit in a gas station bathroom every morning when you wake up
>eating nonperishable food or McMeals evey day because your A/C adapter can barely charge your pay-as-you-go phone, much less a toaster oven
>hoping that mall security won't call the cops when they catch you trying to take a covert piss next to a shrub
>trying to do your taxes or apply for anything when you have no fixed address and no way to get mail
>but hey, it's cool, because i'm a cute girl with IG followers and a bohemian image to keep up heheheheheheh

glorify that lifestyle all you want

it still sucks

>She deff has to be riding dick
She admits this is how she gets paid user.

For the love of god explain this autism???

Attached: wukeb49cwjly.jpg (480x377, 17K)

it's the dude she's banging. he reads over her shoulder while she insta-thots so he can laugh at all the orbiters.

SNL was always a steaming pile of shit.

it just had very brief periods of shining stars

>tattoos
>nose piercing
>dreads
>beads

thot detected. she has more red flags than a communist military parade.

Autism confirmed