JoJo - Jump Festa 6 days away

Is Giorno really bland, or is he just so subtle that brainlets can't comprehend him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkGXOkaLwcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oXG4tpGEU_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What stand would be the most useful in your everyday life?

I want to be just like mista!

based hairposter

I just finished reading part 5 and yeah I get what King Crimson does, but what about GER? Is Diavolo actually dead and trapped in some time loop dimension or is just frothing and hallucinating somewhere?
Also what the hell happened to Polnareff? After everyone switched bodies they don't even mention him.

Purple hermit. I can't count the number of stuff I've lost. Also I'm not sure if Hamon comes with the package. I know it's not the stand ability, but P.H does channel it

This is Araki's version of a kotoribako

This is a PRO-Kakfag thread!

Of course this.

Hermit Purple.

This is a PRO-Naranciafag thread!

This is a PRO-Mistafag thread!!

This is a PRO-Urbanfag thread!

He's the turtle

Please stop talking about -fags.

This is a PRO-fag thread!

Anyone else watching the dub tonight?

This is a VORE-fag thread!

what episode is airing?
i lost track a while ago, hope they get to egypt so we can see the oingo boingo EDs

Fuck off.
I can dig it. It's still a fascinating as a Stand. I was thinking that actually because of their names and the white house that Tom's group could be American and all that Funny Valentine in JJL shitposting might actually come to a thing. Also Google tells me most of the Urban Legends come from 2ch with a kotoribako. Don't tell me he fishes for ideas on image boards.
That lego joke in the mosaic was an autism joke, Araki.
First for that's a horihori knife too.

Is it time?

But when everyone switches back their souls (he and the turtle switched originally) does he ascend? Or does he magically just not get affected?

His soul is inside the turtle now, he's just chilling in the room.

so they can visit him inside the turtle?
shit'd be comfy

Episode 17, The Lovers part 2.
Egypt will be in like 3 months, unfortunately.

damn, and that is if they don't air dragon ball marathons in toonami.

They clearly show him as the turtle...

he became a turtle

I'd "babysit" Jolyne inside that turtle if you catch my drift

It's less that he's bland and more that he's badly-written and overshadowed.

Virtually everything about him is established via an infodump at the beginning. We learn that he was an abused child, that he learned to read people really well, that he has tremendous ambition and drive for justice in spite of his disregard for the law, that he's eerily charismatic and calming, that he keeps his emotions under control most of the time, that he idolizes the gangster from his past, and that he's incredibly merciless in spite of his serenity and kindness. When talking about his character-depth, chances are people will list these traits, which is fair, because they all add up to a perfectly balanced character.

The issue is that as soon as the rest of the gang are introduced, he fades into the background. We never really learn or are shown anything new about him after the Kraftwork fight concludes. We don't really get to see him getting to know his companions at all - while they talk and joke around, Giorno stands silently to the side. Traits like his ability to read people aren't really used - after he judges Buccellati a good person, the only other time I can remember him using it was when he declared Cioccolata an asshole.

And playing second fiddle to Buccellati and Mista doesn't help, either, especially given how similar him and Buccellati are. But we're constantly seeing new sides of Buccellati, and his backstory was only shown in the final quarter of the story, whereas everything about Giorno is laid out at the start and then never really expanded on.

>user gets throttled by Polnareff

>implying I can't take some shitty cripple

What would happen if you stuck your dick inside the turtle while Polnareff was in it?

>Dan of steel just got btfo
The oras during it were decent too, although I wish Dan's laugh beforehand was better

I fucking hate those marathons.

More the former than the latter; he was unconventional even by Jojo protag, and was okay being in the background and stepping forward when he felt compelled to.

I think Diavolo is just in a death dimension, moving around to die in different dimensions funny valentine style, or is just teleporting all over the world dying in different locations

I think when they all switched back his soul was set free to ascend but he just went "i don't really wanna" and hopped into the turtle really quick and now is just in there

It'd be resized so it'd be just a normal-sized dick hanging from the ceiling to Polnareff. He'd probably tell you to cut it out.

Why is mista unironically the best character in Vento Aureo?
mostly because everyone else was shit

so... when BoiPucci resets the universe,
is Diavolo still dying or...

>Memesta
>with his army of literal Minions

how dare you compare sex pistols to that disgrace of toddler "entertainment"

Yes most likely since he's still alive

Is it bad that my favorite fight from part 5 was the Kraft Work fight?

yes, i can't seem to find anything that stands out apart from introducing sex pistols.
best mista fight was against mr freeze & white album

Kraft Work was a cool power

I'm sorry I messed up my names I meant soft machine

You are right though

i really can't remember anything from that fight since i couldn't understand what was going on but the tension was really good

Do they say/show this? Or is this everyone's headcanon?
Is there some epilogue I'm missing?

Reread the manga, it's after the end of the fight.

They show polnareff in the turtle and he says that he's just gonna hang out in there from now on and then that's it

king crimson, just so i can erase all of the awkward moments i pass through the day.

Whoops, didn't read the epilogue the whole way through.

Steely Dan is Jotaro's girlfriend.
I only realized this a few days ago, that Jotaro and Steely Dan are supposed to represent an abusive relationship.

The arc and stand are called "The Lovers". Steely Dan abuses Jotaro but he can't do anything to him because Dan is practically blackmailing him. Dan even makes Jotaro steal jewelry for him. And of course, he abuses Jotaro physically and threatens to hurt himself (which in turn hurts Joseph) all the time.

>Sup Forums

The arc is called Lovers because Jotaro and Joseph are lovers and would do anything to protect each other!

Good to know I can always trust filters.

Mista's hair is absolutely stunning and no one can see it

Maybe if he didn't wear such a stupid hat.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkGXOkaLwcQ

Are you the person who asked how to be a -fag in the previous thread?

Hearing an announcer type voice coming out of Jotaro just feels off somehow.
Dan seems fitting though.

>I physically cringed when I heard thos oras

Oh for fucks sake, those*

I did too.

Why the fuck can't Anglos pronounce the "r" right?

I've just gotten used to the oras, they grew on me

It seriously sounds high enough to be his kid verion
youtube.com/watch?v=oXG4tpGEU_4

I think he was kind of intended to play second fiddle to the others and be a catalyst for their own growth and development, but unfortunately that kind of protagonist is never particularly satisfying on their own. It was interesting for Araki to try but Giorno was never gonna be an amazing protagonist given what he was used for.

Those oras sound like the game version, from HttF.

Reminder not to give attention to histrionic fags

uh no, why would i ever want to be known as an fag? i just want to praise mista, the best character in part 5

umm i'm going to bed, this thread isn't worthy of mista-dumping...

What's wrong with it? sounds fine to me

Fuck you Narancia was cool!

Say one good thing about you least favourite part.

No! Dump more Mista!!!!!!!

Tusk Act 4 breaking through Love Train was actually really fucking cool.

Part 4 is a pile of shit and Okuyasu should've stayed dead

I know right

What a bunch of idiots.....

your mom is a pile of shit and should've stayed dead

>one week until JJL072 spoilers and Jump Festa
>possibility of a Part 5 anime announcement, Part omnibus announcement and Part 4 JoJonium announcement
AAAAH

Disgusting

Dub ORAs become much more enjoyable when you realize that the Stand rush battle cries are all pretty much free form art up to the performer's interpretation.

I'm getting used to it, I just wish it didn't sound like "owa owa" instead of "ora ora".

Araki probably couldn't find reasons to use Giorno because he didn't have a flexible personality compared to the others. Just like how Jotaro or Joseph didn't get many fights in in Part 3.

>owa owa

>possibility of a Part 5 anime announcement
JoJo anime ALWAYS premiers in April. If they don't announce it at Jump Festa, we're waiting another year.

Why did Araki recycle Kira and Killer Queen in part 8? What's his endgame?

i'm too tired to turn on my pc with 70+ good mista pics.
i'm making mista mondays a thing now...

Josuke is gonna bite the dust but in his own way after doing something to freak him out on the level kira was when he killed hayato, thus causing his bubbles to steal time

Killer Queen and King Crimson will be in Part 8, just like The World waa in Part 7. Then Made in Heaven will be in Part 9 and the universe will go back to the old one.

You should create a thread on /cm/ for Mista dumps.

Phantom Blood was the perfect length for the story it told and paced quite well to boot. While I prefer the longer Parts you can tell Araki had issues with pacing at points.

Josuke Higashikata and Kira Yoshikage are two of Araki's all-time favorite JoJo characters. A new universe means new opportunities to start fresh with a character you wish you could've explored more/written better.

>the universe will go back to the old one