Raildex

Reminder that Biribiri a best.

Reminder that 2018 is the year of Raildex.

Reminder that a miracle may happen on February 3, 2018 at the Yokohama Arena.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diY0X917daI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The vast majority of problems raildex threads have could be alleviated if we spaced these threads out to one every 2-3 days.

Not really.

The vast majority of problems raildex threads have could be alleviated if we stopped throwing around boogeymen like OG and MP to shitpost.

Reminder that Lessar is the patrician girl of the series and a slut with high intelligence.

Himegami soon, A Certain Magical Bloodthirsty Killer spin off memed into existence

Reminder that esper powers are slowly turning into Mahouka magic.

True reminder that Kamikoto and Kamikuro need not apply, for Othinus and Touma are the most patrician of all.

Man, I want Aogami to be #6 so bad. I love the idea of him, Tsuchimikado, and Touma meeting up in a battlefield.

Wrong! Kamikuro is the most patrician shit.

Not happening.

Why the fuck would anyone want the girl they like to end up with that fag Touma? Fucking why? And Kamikuro is the most retarded shit in the universe.

If Kamikuro actually happens how are you lads reacting?

>He says with no explanation to discredit it
Discarded, who else is going to be the #6 besides Aogami or maybe Fukiyose? No one say Febri either, she hasn't appeared in the novels yet so she's not canon.

Laughing at Kamikotocucks of course.

New character you baka. They are not turning the silly sidekick into lv5.

>last thread dies with Kamikuro bullying Kamikoto
How can other ships even compete with a ship powered by memes?

>a miracle may happen on February 3, 2018 at the Yokohama Arena.
What?

Kamikuro.

Soon brother, the fire rises.

Cute and Pure!

I guess but at this point he may as well reveal it being someone we know.

>even cancerous waifufags scared by Kamikuro
Truly the ship that keeps on delivering.

>23 posts
>thread already ruined by cancerous kamikurofags

>Whining about 3 or 4 Kamikuro related posts
Sounds like someone needs thicker skin

*enhanced by Kamikuro friends.

Literally ignore it and bring up something else if you want to not talk about it.

It's actually 6 out of 26.

Fuck off or actually talk about the series

Agreed, my brother. Kamikotocucks shall tremble in fear.

Another butthurt kamikotofag I see

>F-Fuck off! T-That ship is bothering me guys!
Get a load of this guy

Best Ship

>He says while not talking about the series
Well alrighty then, thanks for portraying proper discussion.

And KamiKoto was mentioned 27 times in last thread just by a quick word search, not including any pictures with no text. What's you're point?

Hell, you want to know the first mention of KamiKuro in last thread? It's here . A kamikoto fag threw shit for literally no reason, and KamiKuro still wasn't brought up more than 5 times until the very end of the thread when someone sperged about it and people joined to talk about it.

Look, I don't want to start a ship war, but come the fuck on man.

Actually I wouldn't mind this shit thread dying

Once a Raildex thread starts, the ride never ends unless a mod kills it or it's a duplicate thread

>See OP in the catalog
>Oh boy, this thread it gonna be a dumpster fire isn't it
>As expected, it's a dumpster fire
I will never understand why people waste their time arguing over the most pointless shit. Have an Angelan before I close the tab.

Let us talk about NBCUni Fes instead.

>Kuroko blushing while curling up in the Touman's arms
>Mikoto devastated
>Mikoto hangs around Misaki while Kuroko is sidelined
What did Kamachi mean by this development?

Good job ignoring the non-shitposting OP and going directly for this dumpster fire

ITT: Butthurt Kamikotocucks

What miracle?

>Start thread with Mikoto
>Kamikuro bullies appear
>People start whining
Meanwhile, in another dimension where discussion took place and Season 3 was airing..

youtube.com/watch?v=diY0X917daI

Kamikuro of course

But it's talking about an arena. Pretty sure that has nothing to do with romance.

Thats why its a miracle

We were having such a good thread until the shipping shitposting happened. Shipping was a mistake.

As a kamikurofag, I feel like someone is falseflagging right now to annoy people. That said, the guy last thread was a fag and deserved to be bullied.

>And KamiKoto was mentioned 27 times in last thread just by a quick word search
What drugs are you on? And only, like, 3 of them are legit kamikoto posts, not some faggot whining about greatly exaggerated kamikoto spam.

There's another thread if you guys are interested in talking about the series rather than shitposting.

>redirecting the shitposting to the good thread
Good idea

Touma's a chill guy. Plus, if we're talking about Othinus she literally doesn't care about anyone else in the world so there's not exactly a wealth of options

Knowing how we are, by post 150 the thread will fly off the rails again

>someone is falseflagging right now to annoy people
None of the posts here seem fake to me, honestly.

>And only, like, 3 of them are legit kamikoto posts

You're really gonna make me dig up the last couple threads, huh? I'll do it tomorrow I guess, I'm tired right now and need sleep

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ヽ、   _ノ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
              `'ー '´
                 ○
                   O
                     l  ./
                     | /
                     l /
                    (i´`O __
                    /ヽ,,! //i
                    l  ト、// リ
                   / メヽ/ '
               ,..   / / ヽニニニ7i
           、    / !  / /        リ
             / \ 、/ l/l>/ ./´|    ´
          ./   \/ ./ //   |
         /    ./  /// .__ .l,,_
        _,,/  ./  // ̄    |   `
       ´  ./  //       |
        /  //        |
       ./  /"´         |,,_
         ゙ー'"´             `

Most of the time kamikurofags aren't too visceral, or atleast not calling everyone a "kamikoto cuck". I personally have no beef with kamikotofags, though I do find the 2-3 spammers annoying. But I am also away that they do not represent all kamikotofags

Just try not to make shit up next time.

Is there anyone who actually thinks Mikoto isn't best girl? There's no way people like that exist.

Cute. I wonder if she'll call him Kamijou-san.

I literally didn't? There was 27 mentions of it and there was almost no mentions of kamikuro till the very end when you sperged out about it. And the first mention was a kamikoto fag throuwing shit.

Like I said, I'll go over the threads tomorrow or something. I'm too tired to argue with a delusional faggot

>leave for a month
>come back to this

I hope there are surprise characters in VO, even if they don't have a mecha to pilot.

You're in the shitposting thread,

>I literally didn't?
You literally just did.
>There was 27 mentions of it
And 24 of them are shitting on Kamikoto or whining about it, you fucking cretin. Also some of the anti-kamikoto posts had 2 mentions of this ship each.
Christ, just how retarded must you kamikurocucks be?

>Kamikuro shitposters are literally unable to talk about the series
lmaoo

Not even surprised, only a person with a single-figure IQ can appreciate a joke as unfunny as Kamikuro.

Is it just me or is there sexual tension between Mikoto and Misaki? I feel like there’s this low burning sense of wanting between them

>Reminder that a miracle may happen on February 3, 2018 at the Yokohama Arena.
I still don't understand what this means.

Where was this said?

Well they do say that opposite attract.

Isn't that the date of that one anime concert, by NBCUniversal? What did OP mean by "miracle"?

Mami Kawada guys

Who? What?

>mikoto OP
>picture of mikoto being a whore no less
Shit thread. Apply yourself, OP.

I just want to inform you guys that Railgun got a digital edition and someone named Danke ripped all 12 volumes, so enjoy.