So will Trump get a nobel peace price for this?

So will Trump get a nobel peace price for this?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/978800304371224576

Attached: Capture.png (604x453, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omutlAUhAes
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/784512?section=politics&keywords=john-bolton-reunite-koreas&year=2017&month=04&date=14&id=784512&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/shamshad-akhtar/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity-127048
politico.eu/article/donald-trump-davos-message-peace-and-prosperity/
youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
thediplomat.com/2018/02/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/21/will-the-2018-elections-be-about-trump-or-peace-and-prosperity/?utm_term=.e6798ae672f6
ronpaulinstitute.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're gonna need a new award for Trump because he's not only gonna unify Korea, he's gonna give Palestine its land back.

Attached: 1503607790273.jpg (818x515, 205K)

Of course not, but Obama got one for just getting elected.

No this is all Obama era policies. Trump has nothing to do with this.

Attached: 1508416404913.jpg (561x423, 60K)

This, ditch the phony jew awards, they don't want peace. Peace is not profitable

They literally gave it to "the refugees" last year, I guarantee you the ugly goblin girl pushing gun control on CNN gets it.

facepalm

out there, somebody ACTUALLY believes this

The Donald Trump prize of Peace and Prosperity.

Not if liberals have anything to say about it.

No. Trump is a monster. Denuclearizing North Korea isn't worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize. Being black is.

Maybe Trump will get the Defender of Zion award like Bolton?

Attached: north korea redpill 3.jpg (1241x1716, 422K)

i dont know
there was a very strong posting earlier that was essentially asking "how would cnn cover the natural death of president trump"
honestly i dont know but this is such a good conversation for this board and i fear that it is just not going to happen here now

explain this one kike youtube.com/watch?v=omutlAUhAes

>Trump wins Nobel Peace Prize
>media BTFO for eternity

Attached: tumblr_luseeyDVtq1r6e2czo1_400.jpg (325x200, 25K)

SHILLS WILL IGNORE THIS
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/784512?section=politics&keywords=john-bolton-reunite-koreas&year=2017&month=04&date=14&id=784512&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main

>The only policy to end the threat posed by North Korea and its nuclear weapons capabilities is reuniting North and South Korea peacefully, John Bolton, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, told Fox News Friday.

Bolton explained attempts by President Donald Trump to pressure North Korea would not be effective because persuasion and coercion had failed for over two decades.

"The only solution here that will work is reuniting the two Koreas peacefully," Bolton said, adding, "I don't think a strategy that relies on pressuring North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons is going to work.

"We've tried for 25 years across Republican and Democratic administrations to persuade the North Koreans to give up their quest for nuclear weapons," he said.

hes a fucking white male so no

nobel peace prizes only go to jews or niggers for simply existing

SHILLS WILL IGNORE THIS

>North Korea is the bad guy
>Israel's illegal nukes are fine tho...despite their active genocide against both Palestinians and Europeans

Attached: north korea redpill 4.jpg (580x858, 168K)

Lest people be reminded that this tweet is when Xi, Putin, Duerte, and Trump held a summit in Vietnam. Prepare for the one happening to rule them all Sup Forums

See. You did ignore it. Bolton said that the only way things will work out is if Korea is united peacefully.

You're a shill and you're bad at your job.

Attached: 1496320776625.png (726x1063, 1.19M)

We can only hope. If anybody tries to spin this in a negative way, they're confirmed shill. This is a masterstroke of peace, and I applaud our President for making it happen.

They'll say he's a bigot because he only wants White countries to have nukes. Haven't you learned that even good things Trump does become bad things virtue of him doing them?

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Funding.png (2100x1500, 750K)

NoKo isnt the problem.
NoKo actually opposes Israel.
Israel is the problem :)
Ok, boomer?

You guys so get that Fatty 3 is going to ask for an insane bribe, right?

One we will not give.

He is delaying for more time.

I haven't disagreed with you once in this thread. The fact you're calling me a boomer and ignoring everything I've posted is because you're a fucking kike shill pretending to be anti israel.

You do get that he is getting jack shit and instead Trump talked real consequences with rocket man. Trump would nuke his shithole country in the blink of an eye if he has to, and Kim knows it.

why focus on noko and not israel then boomer?

Holy shit, you're so bad at pilpul it's hilarious.

Attached: 1497756273016.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

>MFW THE DON DECLARES ANTANANARIVO CAPITAL OF ISRAEL

they want gibs?

>he cant explain why Trump is working to de-arm NoKo and not Israel
yeah. you're a boomer.

Attached: 1507821030576.jpg (426x481, 29K)

>yfw it was all Baron Trump playing with and messaging Kimmy on steam

>he's so defeated he's given up on debate and has resorted to posting memes

Cmon. Explain why Trump is working to dearm NoKo and not Israel.

Who said he isn't???? The USA didn't veto this.

Attached: 1496445272021.png (659x954, 611K)

Nah they only give them to niggers who bomb civilians now.

>hello, fellow Sup Forumssters

yeaaaah about that...

Attached: trump zionism 17.jpg (1013x853, 129K)

The ig nobel perhaps.

your article has nothing to do with what I posted and it's older than what I posted.

whats this boomer?

Attached: trump zionism 18.jpg (933x897, 122K)

Attached: 1520875653273.jpg (500x500, 78K)

Attached: 9837459873984758934.jpg (480x360, 42K)

He's going to have a bayonet shoved up his ass if he gives up his nukes. If anything, he should give 10 of them to Iran so that it nukes the Zionist entity and destroys the nexus of where the world's problems start. Look at how the Zog machine murders anyone that gets in its way, even Saddam Hussein, the guy that allied with the US against Iran, and who literally was given the key to the city if Detroit at one time. Kim should not even talk to the US if he wants to stay alive. He'll get Ghadafied.

You know how the Nobel price is named after Alfred Nobel, a wealthy businessman who created a foundation to offer this prize in perpetuity?

Well...

>The official Nobel Trump Prize for people who accomplish as much as Donald Trump.

>>You know how the Nobel price is named after Alfred Nobel, a wealthy businessman who created a foundation to offer this prize in perpetuity?
>
>Well...
My goal in life now is to get a Trump Prize for Peace and Prosperity.

Attached: 1493353579824.jpg (2164x1440, 875K)

this kills the eternal boomer

Attached: 1514385414616.gif (439x439, 389K)

>Baron ends wars by inviting world leaders onto his minecraft server
>they're so impressed and honored to be invited to his little world of wonders and beauty
post greentext stories of Baron and world leaders playing minecraft

he'll invest in the ron paul institute of peace and prosperity and that will be the new nobel peace prize, the trump paul peace and prosperity prize screencap this

They'll give it to Obama

Makes sense

hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/shamshad-akhtar/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity-127048
>PyeongChang Olympics: A new cornerstone for peace and prosperity

politico.eu/article/donald-trump-davos-message-peace-and-prosperity/
>Trump’s message at Davos: ‘Peace and prosperity’

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity

1956 Presidential Campaign Slogans
Peace and Prosperity -Dwight Eisenhower

thediplomat.com/2018/02/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity/
>PyeongChang Olympics: A New Cornerstone for Peace And Prosperity

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/21/will-the-2018-elections-be-about-trump-or-peace-and-prosperity/?utm_term=.e6798ae672f6
>Will the 2018 elections be about Trump or peace and prosperity?

ronpaulinstitute.org
>Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity

>PyeongChang translates into "land of prosperity" in Korean and the city itself is located 50 miles south of the Demilitarized Zone in the Korean Peninsula, which separates North and South Korea. In order to prepare for the games, PyeongChang has beenstylized as "PyeongChang"for the first time in order to avoid confusion with the North Korean capital Pyongyang. Prior to that, the "C" was not capitalized.

Attached: 1492871312361.jpg (4364x3181, 3.91M)

probably, despite her actions actually stoking inflammatory reactions and weakening "the peace"

why are you ignoring this boomer? LOL

they'll find a reason to give obama a 2nd instead

Why the fuck would Kim trust the west?

All he has to do is look at Libya & Qaddafi. How did ending their WMD program work out for them?

Because Trump already met with all the most important world leaders over the past year+ to prepare for what's going on?!?!!?!?

Attached: 1490853660030.jpg (2401x2974, 3.67M)

>Theresa May
>not a Globalist Zionist piece of shit
wow a U.S. President meeting foreign leaders? This MUST mean he's /ourguy/!

Obongo got a peace Nobel for murdering children with drones.

It doesn't even matter trump is such a buffoon that he will get them to nuke us instead of disarmament

God you people lack so much self awareness it's incredible to me.

Attached: 1505107025343.jpg (255x250, 17K)

Sadly, we already tried that in the clinton years. They just hide it while taking full advantage of the lower pressure on them.

what does trump meeting with Theresa May have to do with shit, user? Explain your own meme. What is Trump preparing May for exactly? :)

>be barron
>get an idea
>build a nuclear rocket in minecraft
>tell kim jung un to come
>for some reason he agrees
>kim sees
>he's impressed
>he can now live out his fantasies in minecraft
>kim agrees to denuclearization
>no way people are gonna believe barron, so trump is given credit
>but oh, it was barron all along

Attached: Screenshot_2212.png (703x521, 365K)

He met with Theresa may because he knew that Jews within GCHQ were used to spy on Trump to bypass FISA you insufferable kike.

Not quite. He was elected AND was half black. To win the peace prize you need affirmative action points. Also, who gives a shit about this award after Obama won? It is totally meaningless now that drone killer in chief got one.

Nah, the South Korean president will though.

May is a fucking globalist kike you retard lolol

pt. 2
>barron now invites fucking every world leader
>everyone get's their own little section
>people start bombing the shit out of eachother
>world war 3 in fucking minecraft
>the entire area is pretty much destroyed
>new world.txt
>and so it continues, world leaders bombing the shit out of each other in minecraft

>doubling down
imagine my shock.

Attached: 1512844711184.jpg (1023x768, 555K)

Attached: 236830659023212.png (1003x1024, 956K)

yeah, right
>peace
what use is this to them

Attached: 1508745104360.jpg (312x342, 32K)

Explain why Trump met May and what he was preparing her for? :)

Attached: may values 2.jpg (749x808, 95K)

They aren't giving Trump any credit for this. Libcucks are saying it's all thanks to South Korea and to lesser extent China.

Attached: 27657150_2060063480945998_7105195812914002572_n.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Attached: 1510649259543.jpg (504x360, 84K)

It doesn't matter, because in the end history only remembers the final result and not what the MSM reported at the time.

>taking this idiot at face value again
NK did this same routine for every president we ever had since fucking Carter.

>I can't explain my own meme
stay defeated, zionist hasbara shill.

Attached: may values.jpg (579x603, 81K)

k

Attached: 1501182895808.jpg (2385x1559, 2.08M)

thanks user!

remember when daddy il kidnapped those americans and the ransom was a photograph with slick willy? good times.

>#TheResistance
>#WeResist
please be satire

Attached: 1502062908543.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

This, you are all idiots

>trump is meeting with all these world leaders to prepare them for what's coming.......
>even the anti-whiteTheresa May who is opening the borders in the UK to muslims

Attached: jew tears.png (307x363, 98K)

Only if he sell his soul to the yids

Obama got a prize for murdering people with drones at an alarming rate....pretty low bar

Whatever you say, Moshe

Attached: 1517750940309.jpg (1200x627, 576K)

Attached: obamaleaf.jpg (630x354, 71K)

why wont you address: is it because youre defeated and so is your zionist shilling? ;)

Yup, that must be it. You're a true intellectual and a great scholar.

Attached: 1520369218512.jpg (2166x1393, 1.87M)

god i love this tweet and i love this man

>he still refuses to address it

You think I like winning? No. Because it means Trump isn't working in our favor. I wish he was but Zionists only care about Israel.

Whatever you say.

Attached: 1498632076405.jpg (2048x1366, 1.32M)

How is kim going to sneak 10 nukes all the way over there? Yeesh.

Attached: garble.png (288x288, 60K)

Roger Stone says there is chatter that the CIA will try to do a false flag at this event in order to sabotage the talks and escalate the conflict. My only question is: the CIA is supposed to work for the president why would they do this?

>So will Trump get a nobel peace price for this?
He is not black like obama so no.