Why did she have to die?

Why did she have to die?

YOU'RE MY DESTINY

For the sake of the plot, to symbolize the impossibility of a normal life for Lelouch after he's gone so far.

Too bad it only happened because Shirley was dumb. Shirley was a dumb bitch, running where she has no business being knowing full well she couldn't do a damn thing and gets her ass killed, adding another death to Lelouch's conscience and inevitably leading to him doing something ethically outrageous.

Best girl.

Because shes a shit

>Promise to meet lulu in the afterlife
>He becomes immortal
Maybe he knows there is no after-life

For you senpai

I LL SAVE YOU SHIRLEY

It's all good. Rolo got his just deserts.

I don't think Id mind so much if they didn't immediately bring in a copy pasted pink bimbo version to keep up the TnA quotta

shirley was a fucking trash character and every time she appeared on screen the quality of the entire show was reduced

Rolo is a hero we needed but not the one we deserved.

Shirley had a hard life

That's not Nina Einstein though.

Where was the miracle of britanian medicine? Did Mao lie?

Shirley's mom had a hard life.

FTFY

she wasn't necessary

My nigga. Shirley was too pure for this world.

>just finished r2
>suddenly have immense urge to rewatch the whole series again
what is this feeling? i've never felt anything like it before

You found your favorite anime.

I don't know honestly. I enjoyed R2 a lot but I wasn't entirely sold on the rest of the series, though that is a good reason to rewatch it soon.

Realistically when do you think R3 will be released? I'm hoping optimistically for mid 2018

"Don't become a terrorist thinking people around you won't die, idiot."

>husband died
>daughter dies next year
This is like Yagami family levels of suffering. If they had a cat it'll probably get run over.

Definitely a later than that. Personally I think early 2019 is most likely.

We're a minority user. Worst thing about liking her the best is that CC gets so much quality fanart while Shirley has only a couple of decent ones.

Yeah she had it coming for not realizing that Rolo was mad time-stopping psychopath in dire need of attention.

Hopefully never. The ending was fine and wrapped things up nicely, continuing it serves no purpose and having Lelouch alive will require retcons out the ass.

this