Why do we not look at literature as a precaution?

Like in Harry Potter, having teachers defend students with weapons turns out badly, with many injuries and deaths occurring. Given the example of Harry Potter, I don't think teachers should be armed. Change my mind, neo-nazi russian bot chuds, your stupid gay guns only kill people.

Attached: 2190389_9992190389_is.jpg (400x318, 13K)

Jesus, OP, even by slide thread standards this was a shitty post.

Fuck off, nazi. Cmon, redpill me! You stupid piece of shitt, so violent.

bump

What is it with libtards and Harry Potter?

I know you all stop developing mentally at thirteen or so, but for fuck's sake.

No, Harry Potter was written by someone who is VERY smart, and is SYMBOLISM for the evil FAR RIGHT WING of today.

The guns aren't the problem, it's your shitty high school cliques and behaviour driving these kids to do this. You did not reach out to help them, you still are not reaching out to help them. Their deaths are on your heads so long as you ignore the real issue.

Harry Potter was written by a literal retard.

They were college educated! None of you understand, you are all ignorant and don't understand her GENIOUS!

No. I try to be as TOLERANT as I can to even the WORST peopLe!

Trying desperately to respond to people rightfully calling out your little lemmings for being stuck in an unreal fantasy land. A shitty fantasy at that.

Durrrr wizards are real!!!

Jk Rowling is retarded. She’s a woman so she should never be listened to when it comes to politics or public policy. End of discussion.

And yet you cannot leave well enough alone, you are capitalising dozens of young lives cut short to push your agenda of disarming and ruling a population that just wants to be left alone. Countless people are dead for your ideology and it is your fault, you're bringing the world crashing down around us and it is your fault. Look in the mirror, look at what you are, what you're demanding, look at what you're doing to the world. Just stop.

You guys are idiots for replying to obvious bait.

Yes but tonight I’m bored and lonely :, (

go away aussie
It doesn't MATTER if they're real or not, what matters is that they are NEVER giving up, and have GOOD rolemodels!

Attached: dnm.png (539x751, 441K)

Remind me again what the main characters decided to do when the government took over their school and tried to suppress the means to defend themselves because it percieved a well armed citizenry as a potential threat to their corrupt regime?

Attached: BA2ED512-F2F1-4B0C-B2C7-5459221CC67B.jpg (4064x2704, 1.98M)

NOT bait, ars*holes! go fusdge urself

sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage

Attached: 2.1.jpg (1146x1148, 74K)

omfg LOSER that doesnt even COUNT because they were using magic to be corrupt, REAL politicians would never do that! besiedes, confiscating arms only PROTECTS people!

what is with people on this alt-right evil website saying stuff about that plant

bump
upyo
my s
Then m-maybe I can be your girlfriend(male) for tonight?

I appreciate what you’re trying to do here OP but the point behind your shitposting is mainly just preaching to the choir on Sup Forums. Bring it to reddit where people care enough about harry potter to react to the ironic doublethink of using it as a leftist symbol.

I can play as your gf
But some people actually fell for it :((

Harry Potter is a fictional story, written by a crazy woman who's undergone decades of therapy. To think it has any relevance on the real world is not only utterly stupid, but just plain naive.

It does, was basedon a real story. fuck yourself NORMIE

thanks for my 10 cents

Attached: hp_gun_control.png (1581x397, 61K)

I never understood the Hype for Harry Potter, overly cliched plot. Poor setting, and is just outright boring at most times. Hell I have to admit it does have great character development, but other than that it's a pretty mediocre series.

I'm not really into Harry Potter. Especially now it's some faggot millennial thing. But I remember from the movie the evil dudes were going to attack hogwarts and the students and teachers activated those guardian things and used magic to defend themselves. How was that a bad thing?

Based on a real story? I have a feeling you're a troll. I mean I know the average Human Being is fundamentally retarded, but this level of stupidity has to be a parody...

Is this what you were really after OP?

Attached: 1516972288569.jpg (640x425, 53K)

Because it is fiction. It can teach broad lessons like beware of bad friends, but when applied to specific situations it really doesn't help.

Attached: harry potter.png (862x660, 37K)

not sure what "shilling" is but i'm not doing it! also, wand arent guns, they arent as VIOLENT and EVILalso they shud teach kiddiees not to play wit guns

bump

Don't all the students in Harry Potter have to be trained and armed to be able to overthrow a tyrannical regime?