I'm a Feminist, Let's have an Honest discussion

I'm a Feminist, Let's have an Honest discussion.
> Male privilege is real.
> White privilege is real
> straight privilege is real.
> there are an infinite amount of genders.
> gender is a Social Construct.

Attached: 1459388982679.jpg.jpg (1124x1024, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zh1bg
archive.is/QwzgO
archive.is/HOGiQ
archive.is/mpHHf
archive.is/vXXr8
archive.is/6GonD
archive.is/VBhRu
archive.is/t3cvv
archive.is/45gAp
archive.is/mH9nn
youtube.com/watch?v=pbccGbPKwok&t=149s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gendered_racism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_biology
theredpillmovie.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tits or gtfo

This is the same OP from the Goebbels quote thread.
YHTGB

>bunny with a pancake on it's head
Are you post menopausal?

I'm Biologically male, and I haven't had the operation yet.

Fuck off soy titty bitch! Were fucking full! Leave, and Take Your Share Blue ass Back! Not foolin anyone! Hahahaha!

Attached: image.jpg (710x651, 83K)

No one cares what you think double X. Now get the fuck out.

I'm sorry, I don't speak privileged white male.

what does that mean? \(0)_(0)/

I dont understand how 'white privilege' is real. western civilization is home of people whom are white. just like asia is home to the asian people, south america is home of the latin people. my question being, can you explain to me how white privilege is real. given that the reality of the world naturally creates people of different races in different areas. is the world racist? is the fabric of reality racist?

Attached: pancat.jpg (178x283, 8K)

WHY SO MANY FUCKING RARE FLAGS TODAY?
>botswana
>american samoa
>tuvalu
>palau
holy shit

define what real is, then you must know that using the term infinite on a categorisation makes the categorisation useless, and finally geneder identity is a social construct, not gender, which is a biological concept.

Ok well gender was a word made by a pycho who cut a oy's dick so yeah it is. But when we ask if you're male or female we aren't aking for your made up head canon.

Attached: Screenshot_2213.png (454x538, 508K)

>I'm Biologically male, and I haven't had the operation yet.
checked
so most likely abused and full of self-loathing.
I'm not stopping you, please go through with it and thank you for not adding to the gene pool

You have to speak slowly, he's mentally ill. Plus his tits will make you gag.
You're mentally ill.

It's because those who arrive in what you call the United state (I'm a sovereign citizen) white People automatically have more privilege over other races due to centuries of oppression by white people.
I was unfortunately abused by my father sexually. :(

ya

How can you be biologically male if gender is a social construct?

Shariablue cucks love proxies

Post tits, you worthless cunt.

No Gender is what you-you believe you are, and you're calling him a psycho when you are using that fascist flag?
Because i was born with a penis.

No tits?
Sage

You are not "biologically male. You are male period. Male and female was always sex. Guy/Gal and boy/girl is what you call gender. But once again we don't care about your made up head cannons based on sex stereotypes.
This.

I dont have 'tits"

Kek I want you to leave asswipe.

so because white people have been at the fore front of "everything" that makes them oppressors? is this what you are saying?

CHECKMATE!

>> there are an infinite amount of genders.
You can't make laws on infinity.

YOU FASICT HOMOPHOBIC PIG!

Oh and the biggest laugh. I'm gay you fucking tard.

i just did

>>I'm a Feminist
no you're mentally ill
>> Male privilege is real.
earn through hundreds of thousands of years
>> White privilege is real
it earned through thousands of years
>> straight privilege is real.
it earned through not dying out in one generation
>> there are an infinite amount of genders.
for the mentally illl
>> gender is a Social Construct.
for the mentally ill

Try that one on and shove it.

TRY WHAT YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE, I BET YOU LIVE IN YOUR MOTHER'S BASEMENT STROKING YOUR NECK BEARD!!!!!

This.
Male privilege is real.
(Also due to men being the canon-fodder of society as warriors and soldiers.)

FUCK YOU FASCIST.

Op is a white male transitioning into a female. Of course he would think white men ruin the world.
Meaning OP is a failure at being a man, now he wants go try something different

You likely have an incurable virus

basic gestalt:

>its a retrovirus
>strains of it have existed forever
>ancient ruins and mythology depict it as a warning of what it is, how it manifests, who it effects, and how destructive it is
>it seems to start to naturally show itself when a civilization starts to build dense cities/industrialize
>women stop wanting to have kids, only want foreign men, hate males
>everyone turns degenerate/pedo/gay/trans
>society collapses everyone goes down with it
>cia/paperclipped gnatzis figured out what it was and identified a strain
>it was weaponized
>it was released in the ghettos of america and poorer areas of western europe in the 70's
>today whites are infected as shit
>it is sometimes being administered in soyboy food products like starbucks drinks
>a cdc official was murdered for exposing it
>the who calls it disease x
>all feminists have it
>there is no cure

Further reading:

>murder, leadership change at CDC over Femin virus
archive.is/zh1bg
>WHO announces Femin virus as “Disease X”
archive.is/QwzgO
>The Oxytocin hormone and it's importance to pair bonding, maternal behavior, in-group preference, pregnancy and other functions
archive.is/HOGiQ
>Biological and psychological differences between liberals and conservatives
archive.is/mpHHf
>Birth control causes frontal lobe brain damage, as well as other things like infertility, cancer and depression
archive.is/vXXr8
>How Civilizations Fall: On the role of radical feminism in the decline of civilization
archive.is/6GonD
>Gloria Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the Femin virus on American black communities
archive.is/VBhRu
>The Bronze Age collapse was caused by a Femin outbreak
archive.is/t3cvv
>Elevated Femin infection rates helped cause the Cambodian Dark Ages
archive.is/45gAp
>List of symptoms Femin hosts display (work in progress)
archive.is/mH9nn

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks hun

Attached: WHOAREFMINISTS.jpg (1600x4001, 797K)

I tired being reasonable but clearly you;'re an idiot. Sage in all fields.See ya JIDF.

Attached: 1522086925515.jpg (732x688, 484K)

>Because i was born with a penis.

Just to clarify
>You admit you are biologically male
>You admit to wanting to become female
>You state there is no such thing as genders
>You state there are an endless amount of genders

Attached: WHOISUSINGWELFARE.jpg (1240x1142, 183K)

O MG U ANTI-SEMITE!!

Attached: WHOWANTSIMMIGRATION.jpg (1023x1200, 302K)

Literally retarded
Sage
You're all contributing to a shill thread

Attached: 1522090800397.jpg (992x1560, 535K)

> gender is a Social Construct
So there are an infinite amount of made up genders?
And only 2 actual sexes my man

What rights men have that women don't have?

>> White privilege is real
They created the best society ever, if you are not white and you just come to whine don't expect anything in return from the evil white man. Ever wondered why asians are way more successfull than "poor opressed minorities"?
We are the majority of society and we'll always so yeah we are the norm, even thought that you dream of a world where everyone is polysexual genderfluid.
Biology is a bitch, if your brain contradicts your phisiology then you are probably mentally hill.
See above

Attached: WHOCOMMITTEDTHEBIGGESTGENOCIDE.png (650x994, 600K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pbccGbPKwok&t=149s ,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gendered_racism >> double jeopardy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_biology

>lurk before posting

Attached: 2.1.jpg (1146x1148, 74K)

If gender and race are just a social construct, then how can someone benefit from them. If said benefit was also a construct, why have men been the dominant soldiers and hunters in the majority of cultures, even those geographically divided. We can see this role selection in other animals as well. For example female lions are always the hunters. If species evolved, it would make sense that advanced lifeforms specialized with different physical characteristics. For instance a hunter would have more strength and a mother would have wider hips. These types of differences are observable in humans. "Social constructs" are based off of these specializations. This difference is also apparent on a phycological level, not just in humans, but in apes. Male apes were more likely to play with trucks, and female apes were more likely to play with dolls.

Attached: WHITEPEOPLEEH.jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)

OHHH YOU HAVE A PUNCHABLE FACE NAZI.

youre 100% right next time i see a woman in public im going to grab her ass and call her a whore bc there is literally nothing she can do about it

also sage

Attached: WHATREALLYHAPPENEDWITHTREVON.jpg (1869x3900, 703K)

I'm glad I made you butt hurt. Won't be the last time, faggot.

Attached: the final one2.png (752x1063, 539K)

Attached: whitegenocide.jpg (593x294, 44K)

Oops not you I meant OP.

Attached: whatisfeminism.jpg (940x711, 193K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: uber dank pepe.jpg (240x200, 26K)

Attached: ARGUINGWITHHOLES.jpg (520x588, 121K)

OP is a dumbass.

“White privilege” stems from the fact that niggers and beaners are upset they make less on average.

What they don’t understand is that they are lazy fucking idiots, and want handouts. This is why they are also liberals.

Attached: SorosRevolutions.png (847x412, 259K)

>More than 0 replies

Congrats, user's you got trolled. I'm not a feminist nor am I transgender good job guys.

'Sovereign citizen' fucking lol, I bet you don't believe in borders either you little wannabe gay Lenin.

Attached: WORLDHUMANACCOMPLISHMENTSTATS.png (639x1023, 653K)

Hogwarts is real

What is white privilege? You wouldn't say the ethnic majority of China has Han privilege, so what is it about whites that makes you screech with such anger?

>I'm a feminist but gender is a social construct
Lol right

Attached: Fem_virus3.jpg (450x600, 79K)

Attached: index.jpg (200x200, 10K)

this

/thread

> Let's have an Honest discussion.
Ok, you forgot:
>female privilege is real
>protected minority privilege is real

What say you?

doood you got bamboozled

You still like cock in your mouth

OP is literally a faggot this time
Wow
I believe any check box has it’s privileges
Black privilege = street cred / better athletics genes / ability to rhyme on cue
Female privilege = being provided for / choice of mate {appearance allowing}
Homosexual privilege = automatic acceptance into subculture/ promiscuity {if you’re into that sort of thing} / share clothes with significant other/ no need for birth control

Congrats, you're still functionally retarded

Attached: Fem_Ants.jpg (794x570, 102K)

Awww man. You did such a good job of fooling us and even used the correct meme flag.

50,000 Genders /10

and so are you, you fell for it faggot.

Thanks, man, may a gorillian jews bless you.

you're an idiot, kill yourself

"she" couldn't find "her" way back to Tumblr anyway

Attached: Men Have Better Sense of Direction.jpg (712x732, 98K)

and i managed to find all the reddit fags.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>lol i was just kidding, i'm not a feminist tranny, I swear
You're just mad because you're trying to backpeddle

Attached: identified_as_female.jpg (800x600, 125K)

yes, as it should be
yes, as it should be in white countries
yes, as it should be
nope
and that's why nobody used the term "gender" to describe the two groups of human beings prior to John Money, the pervert doctor who mutilated a young boy and had him imitate sexual acts with his twin brother for his (((research)))

kys faggot

sure nignog whatever lets you sleep at night.

Female privilege similarly exists. And it covers a lot more "personal" topics, such as divorce court and alimony payments. Plus, women aren't expected to be over-performers in their field, and don't get chastised or fired when they aren't. So companies can keep a high diversity score, mediocrity is kept around, just because they're women.
Maybe in the past, but with so many subsidies and allotments for other races nowadays, its more "non-white privilege" than anything else. Privilege can't exist if there's no way that privilege is expressed, no?
Not really? I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't mind LGBT supporters if they weren't so fucking loud and single-minded about their "disadvantage". You don't see straight people throwing fucking parades for being straight, do you? Also, the amount of gay people I've met who built their whole personality around being gay would blow your mind. No one likes robots, y'know?
Kinda agree, but not how you think. If you made a gender for every way a person can be different in this life, then yes, you would have a "gender" for every person alive. Since everyone's different. That kinda makes the whole classification redundant, yes? Therefore...
How gender is currently being presented? Yes. How it actually is (as in biological sex)? No. It's set in stone unless you're a genetic anomaly, in which case, I have bad news for you otherwise. If gender is redundant as a classifier since there's an "infinite" number of them, then you can only classify with biological sex, of which there are two.

Now, you can analyze my points. I'm normally not as civil to feminists, but I'm in a pretty good mood tonight. Keep in mind that being open-minded is apparently a liberal virtue.

Attached: 1520649122052.jpg (170x208, 12K)

kys ancap faggot

Attached: 1515638096623.jpg (600x436, 140K)

I'm really a fat fuck who lives in his parent's basement jerking off to hentai like the rest of you faggots.

Your ideas only exist to act as a balance in relation to the opposing ones, that say privilege , i n the sense you use it, is not real and there are only two biological genders.
Every idea needs it's antithesis: flat earth/round earth, theism/atheism, racism/diversity.
These ideas may or may not be right or wrong in a given moment, but what is most important is which ideas sustain themselves and can be sustained the longest.
I won't say you are wrong, but I will say that the ideas antithetical to yours are the most sustainable and able to be sustained. Why? Truth. They don't say "the truth will set you free" for nothing.
Truth always comes out, whether today, tomorrow, or 100 years from now. Just be aware of that before you start dabbling in absolutes. Make sure you are grounded in truth first.

So you will be one of the 45%

watch this, then come back and show tits
theredpillmovie.com/

Attached: lol-1521063914169.jpg (750x563, 79K)

Kapital k kill yourself nazi kunt.

I'm married and have two white children with more on the way, you have no excuse shithead.