ITT:

Series that have been entirely forgotten by time.

bitch

what was this one called again, Esper Children or something
Magnificent Children?

Google.

Funny thing is that it only aired this year.

You're halfway there: Fantastic Children. I enjoyed it, though I got kind of mad about the MC getting NTR'd by a dead guy.

Natsu no Arashi

>Strange Dawn
That was really a good ride. The ending was total shit, but that doesn't justify the complete oblivion it got.
I would give my dick for a sequel.

For good reason. Not even this series knows what it wanted to do.

Really thought that would be at least somewhat popular since the School Rumble mangaka did it. What went wrong?

And it isn't even finished airing. It's my comfy show of the season too.

>implying I want to share my hidden gems with the newfags on neo-Sup Forums
Protip: none of the shows posted so far are obscure, let alone forgotten

Okay fag, what about this?

I want more of these shows.

I'd never forget Eric-sama!

more like its so bad no one forget it

Well fuck my ass, I should know unpopular on this site doesn't equal obscure and forgotten.

The first arc was trash so it kinda deserves it

There was no Tsukihime anime. He is talking about the VN.

>Protip: none of the shows posted so far are obscure, let alone forgotten
You're right, so I'll try harder. Is this old enough, and forgotten (used to be popular just because it was available at the time).

Would you say pic related is like that too.
That one's on that giant Sup Forums recommendation chart though.

Even if it was mostly spectacle i don't think Metropolis is forgettable

>implying anyone gives even half a shit about your hidden gems

Just keep scrolling, faggot

>Would you say pic related is like that too.
Honestly watched, and forgotten. Maybe most 80's/90's anime that was available in the special interests/foreign section at video rental shops would apply to this thread.

Obviously you cared enough to reply.

This show was great in a way. Never have I seen the protagonists get their asses kicked so hard and for so long. They were getting recked for 90% of the show because of a freaking TRANSLATION error. "The guardians will protect the miko with their true powers untill she awakens" was actually "The guardians will OBTAIN their true powers WHEN the miko awakens". Ooops.

Used to watch this, and superbook as a kid. I used to get hungry as fuck watching them eat anime meat drumsticks.

Demon City Shunjuku, Venus Wars and A.D. Police are what got me into chinese moving drawings and I completely forgot that they existed.