New Fate anime has been announced

twitter.com/ufotable/status/939484063009718272?s=17

Shorts? The artstyle looks like that for a short.

Let's drink to that.

Been a long while since ufotable did a comedy.

Its just 2 new years's specials

>school life
Seems like the same as SNK junior high

>it's not an adaptation of riyo's meme manga

>it's not a Chaldea slice of life
Boo

Pretty sure this is just this year's New Years special, will probably be shorter than First Order.

>it's not a Chaldea slice of life
don't hurt me user
all i want to see is saint george in his room with lots of pictures he has taken hanging up

Why is captain Smash so sexual?

>another isekai magic school battle harem with betafag mc

Jesus

Thank goodness, they can use the actually fun Fate/stay night cast instead of shitty one dimensional meme Servants, who have 1 or 2 character traits.

It's a shame they had to shove in GO so that newfags would watch a Himuro no Tenchi anime. Mashu should be fun, but the shitty GO MC might just be the blandest and worst straight man in an anime comedy ever. I can't even think of what else they could do with him.

>Quartz

IT'S HAPPENING

>Straight man

>all i want to see is saint george in his room with lots of pictures he has taken hanging up

sauce? sauce nao failed me.

nvm

>mfw Salomon, Olga Marie, and Livina will never ever show up in the game again, much less summoned as servant.

>Wanting to see that garbage when you can see the OG Homurahara crowd

So she can appeal to low IQ paste eaters.

Remove Gudao. Mashu can still exist but not get involved in stupid romance.

Mashu's entire point is to get involved in a stupid romance

I'm happy with some more Carnival Phantasm-style shenanigans, sine FGO is only good for gags anyways.

another FGOshit no thanks

On Salem there's a shadow that looks like Salomon so there might be some chance but I haven't finished it so I don't know.
Also, new Rin clone coming out soon.

That was just You and your servants telling the story of another character. Salomon happens to play an important role in that story.

Basically every part of Salam that has this border with curtains is your team putting on a play for the children of the town with Mashu being the narrator. If I remember correctly Salomon was played by Robin Hood.