Shingeki no Kyojin

Reminder that Pieck warned that fat guy so they have a chance to escape. Eren won't expect the JT attack.
Also do you think chapter 101 will be another flashback or will continue with Eren Grim reminding everyone?

I reckon it will start with a short Paradis flashback, the flashback ends with Eren saying something then it cuts to his present self at the festival.

I call it now, Eren and Armin vs Reiner and Porco

What about ZP?

Levi vs Pieck, don't know about Zeke

>People still don't realize Eren is the final boss.

I hope it starts with Reiner dying while watching Eren slaughter everyone.

I have a theory for those of you madmen who want Reiner to survive and suffer more. When Eren transformed, he (And maybe Falco, so he can turn into the new ragetard) got pulled into the nape of the neck with Eren. You've probably heard that bit, here's the good bit. Reiner is hooked up to the Attack Titan like Eren so he can see everything that's going on through it's eyes.
He can't transform because his nervous system is connected to the titan's and it's keeping him paralyzed, he also can't control the titan. So while the Attack Titan is going on a rampage he is seeing his mother, Gabi, the cadets and everyone else being murdered in first person as if he's doing it.
Too sadistic? That's what I thought but considering how far Isayama has pushed it already I really wouldn't be surprised.

Porco having to save Reiner's ass is pottery so it might happen. I wonder if Zeke doesn't care anymore and would go to help Eren

One of the dumbest things I've read today.

Zeke walks away and sits in an abandoned building silently and looks suspicious. The next ten chapters have a one page prologue of him staring at a wall saying "just according to keikaku" over and over again.

Ok, here is my problem with the current plot.

It clear from the chapter 99 that NotJapan is in bed with Paradis and that is why they left early. So my question is, why didnt they tried to contact other nations instead of attacking the main marley even like that? They clealy managed to do with NotJapan, so walldian hate is clearly not that strong or universal as they managed to convince a country to join them. Why announce themselves like that to the others while trying a more pacifist approach with Notjapan?

>Porcofags think that piggy is remotely important enough to draw this scenario
Jesus Christ. Ymir died for this shit.

Are you ready for Armin grim reminding both Reiner and Porco?

Usually flashbacks don't happen until a storyline is over.

>Mikasa got her flashback after Eren "died"
>The trainees arc happened after the hole in Trost was sealed
>Kenny got his flashback after Rod was defeated
>Reiner's flashback started after the war with the middle east and returning to Liberio

The nips only agreed to help Eren so they could have the power of the Coordinate for themselves.

>Zeke thinks he is using Eren
>He doesn't know Eren already sold him to the manlet

Yeah, without Ymir where we will get a character making nonsensical decisions for the sake of moving the plot forward?

Reiner has to survive to see his mother and Gabi's death user

There are like 6 different keikakus clashing and we still don't have any full information for any of them.

We don't know if Willy truly is the WT or even who the fuck Soldier-kun is.

It's true. I thought when it kicked off in 100 we would get a few reveals but the only things confirmed were that Willy suspected an attack and Eren was planning to attack Willy. The keikakubowl is as convoluted as ever.

Is the ova and soundtrack out by chance?

Soldier-kun is Connie

A legend was born.

Armin will win the keikakubowl, his love for Armin is bigger than editor-kun orders and ErwLfujos rage. He will make Armin looking like Erwin and will threat more nips to write more smartpass about manlet fapping with Armin's eyes and the ocean

What's with that image?
Who's that chick resting on Reiner's head?
Why's Edgy facing off against literally who?

Cart, Jaw couldn't defeat Eren if they teamed up 4 years ago, and Eren has probably trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and is unbeatable now. Armor is a joke at this point. You'd need Zeke or Warhammer to join in too to beat him.
For all Marley's training, there doesn't seem to be a lot of titan v titan training. They use the titans like assault vehicles in battles against humans. And since Marley controlled all the titans except Attack, there's no realistic reason to think they'd need to develop titan v titan techniques.
The real question is, Marley's military v. Scouting Legion. The SL has better trained soldiers and superhumans in their ranks. Marley has dynamite and machine guns.

>Chick
Erwin secret daughter
>Literally who
The guy who killed manlet

it's the OVA's ending so edit it out when the OVA leaks

Yeah, I personally expected 100 to hit like a truck in terms of happenings like 50 did and that there was no way that we wouldn't get more Paradis characters showing up.

Though, I can't really complain since it had some of the best dialogue in the series.

Not them but I agree, the conversation between Reiner and Eren was good on so many levels. I just wish Isayama would give us the keys to understand the different factions' plans and motivations.

I think Cart plus Jaw might have a chance, Attack vs. 3 titans would be amazing to watch though. Or AT, FT and CT vs. Armoured, Warhammer, Jaw and Cart. I want Clash 2.0: actual clash edition.

Where is the best place to look for fanart for the new chapters? Pixiv only bothers with manlet doing different gay poses.

Twitter is pretty good

Pieck would most likely help civillians

Honestly after O MY PLOT ARMOR this wouldn't be the most ridiculous thing to happen

I like where the manga is heading. Finally some retribution for Eren