Why is this allowed in the us military?

Why is this allowed in the us military?

Attached: 1519270578666.jpg (1764x2130, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/03/23/trump-transgender-troops-ban-483434
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not wanting your own army issued trap
I expected more from you cunt

Attached: 78072382.jpg (640x472, 42K)

as long as she's a good, competent soldier, i don't give a fuck

Attached: 1509789688349.jpg (1446x1246, 435K)

I guess I'd be considered slimthicc

I want to see more of him.

Attached: degenerate.jpg (283x447, 20K)

How the fuck is that permitted by the regulations?
That kid is a walking 670-1 violation.

Propaganda to get people to join the military thinking there will be qt traps.

>I guess I'd be considered slimthicc

Attached: tits_or_gtfo.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

I'd take slim, slimplus, or slimthicc.

Attached: 1516463564174.jpg (640x432, 56K)

lanky Men on hormones being competent fighters

Attached: dad.jpg (392x266, 24K)

>not knowing all military women are just there for a nut
>not wanting to upgrade to superior traps(no periods or emotional drama)
i shiggy diggy

Attached: vGAEuc4.jpg (196x267, 17K)

>she
>mentally fucked up person
> good soldier

pick one and only one.

How has he not been njp'd for the faggy ass nudes and fucking around in uniform?

Clearly became a female because male PT standards were too much for him, probably couldn't do 40 push ups in a minute so is now scoring 300s for the female standard, absolutely disgusting and will absolutely fratercide this faggot down range

>not wanting faggots, faggots in dresses or women serving in the army

Attached: Little-Un-0031464300130.jpg (480x611, 39K)

It should be kicked out and burned

He still have his upper body strength

Towel head gets it

because he was probably murdered in the barracks one Friday night after a suspiciously anti-faggot safety briefing from the CO

Honestly, we should let traps in to the army and assign them to "comfort" brigades. There'd be a whole hell of a lot less rape and stupid shit in the ranks if there were traps sucking dick and taking it in the ass willingly.

hot, would smash

but traps are superior to women. shemale and other trannies back in the day were gross I'll give you that but we now are getting the effeminate ones on hormones young so beautiful feminine traps are not only a possibility but a reality.

Attached: In6meqk.jpg (553x835, 87K)

40%

You are a faggot

Attached: 8d08e693_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

God has abandoned us.

>that fucking pic

the absolute fucking state of the US army.

Attached: whowouldwin.jpg (800x560, 267K)

Those pathetic tits are a huge turn off

Attached: delete.jpg (310x156, 20K)

I will fuck the shit out of him desu

this

you do not "upgrade" to a loose military slut my naive child

If weak men can't help their fellow soldiers with brawn/brain they can still help with their boipucci.

Dude if I can't join the military for having Bi-Polar disorder, this fucking lunatic shouldn't be able to join the Military either....

>Not using combat tier boypussy

thank god trump put a stop to this shit

it stopped being acceptable for soldiers to buy whores after nam so they resorted to raping effiminate recruits

>he believes that

should reassign to spy duties and entrap ruskies

Hey ya found 1

>ShareBlue shills ITT
politico.com/story/2018/03/23/trump-transgender-troops-ban-483434

> but the Justice Department will still have to make the case in federal court.

retard.

Attached: 98374589374985.jpg (400x600, 76K)

>it grew boobs
Wtf?
Anyway, I didn't know things were that bad with the US military.

why the fuck are you looking at traps you fucking faggot.

How much do you think he gets passed around in the army

thiccest

Attached: DYVobWuW4.jpg (646x484, 76K)

>she's a good, competent soldier

Attached: sista.png (333x333, 131K)

In all honesty, if I didn't know he was a guy, I probably would have never found out. I can't see any distinguishing features, on his face I mean, that show him to be a guy.
Only made worse by the fact that look wise, more specifically his face is exactly my type. Cute nose, not overly pronounced cheek bones, big eyebrows (my first girlfriend was Italian / Greek Mix, so those large plucked eyebrows are a huge yes)

I think she’s probably a virgin she has an innocent look in her eyes and is full of life.

It wasn't even a couple of years ago. Just the haircut alone would have gotten it kicked out.
lol hardly. More like it is a leach which took an airborne school slot from someone who actually needed it, and will cause even more strain on the already fucked up Army medical system.

when people are volunteering to catch bullets you don't take too good a look at their mental health

>Just the haircut alone would have gotten it kicked out.

lol, no.

The absolute state of the US military

Attached: 1506935022014.jpg (536x536, 47K)

>mentally fucked up person
>soldier
Pick two

>lol, no
Lol, yeah. IAW AR 670-1 a male hair cut cannot, touch the ears, or be "fadish" in appearance. A female haircut, also can not be "fadish" in appearance, nor can it touch the collar of the duty uniform. Hair longer than that must be worn in a bun while in uniform. Seeing as how it has male genitalia, and enlisted as a male, I'd assume that male AR 670-1 standards would apply.

She entered as a normal man and probably had it shaved. Then she let it grow out as she transitioned. Trans people can’t enter the military but active military personnel can transition.

It, also would be too long for a male haircut. Even high, and tights are fairly dubious as far as length goes. Some units won't allow them.

>Be cute trap
>Become ugly """woman"""""

Every time

Still would have most likely been out of regs for a female haircut purely based on the "fadish" clause. It's in the 82nd, and a pog, so that's two kinds of dicked the fuck up, so chances are its chain of command doesn't give a fuck. I knew a female MP, who almost got a company grade Article 15 for having almost an identical haircut.

maybe she usually has it in a bun.

a pog with an airborne patch? thought she was a ranger on ft hood?

"no one was around so fuck it. letting my hair down"

visiting from /lgbt/

Every unit has pogs. The patch it's wearing is an 82nd airborne patch. Anyone can actually get airborne school if they're in the army. You just have to either put in for it, or have it as part of your enlistment contract. Infantry is suppose to be prioritized, but about 90% of the time that's not how it works. If I recall correctly, I had to wait in hold on Sandhill for like a month, and a half.

WOW NICE T GIRL
VERY NICE

I MEAN IT
IF YOU WOULDNT FUCK THIS YOU'RE LITERALLY GAY

It shouldn't be. They have a 40% risk of suicide attempts during their lives, that's more than most other mental illnesses and yet the mentally ill are banned from the military yet people will bend for the lgbt. I don't think the mentally ill should be allowed in the military either but trans ppl def should not be. Lgbt is bigoted in separating themselves from mental health even though it's "nothing to be ashamed of" and so the military has to treat this issue differently too? Fuck off. Fucking trannys need to accept they don't get everything. You wanna be the opposite sex, fine but you don't get to compete in sports and join the military.

M-My [spoiler]DICK[/spoiler]

adding to this. Everyone in an airborne unit is actually suppose to be on jump status. Even our cooks had to have it, which was stupid because at the time cooks were one of the most overpopulated MOSs, but very few wanted airborne, so about half of the DEFACs on Bragg were closed. It wasn't an issue in the 173rd because there were only a few cooks, and the base contracted out to the Italians.

Why's it so dumb? What the fuck good does it do a unit to jump cooks into a combat zone?

Wait until someone "accidentally" discharges their weapon at it.

Nigga u gay

,or the jumpmaster could have made a "mistake" when checking the canopy release assemblies.

I'm so fucking glad I ETS'd a few months ago. Fuck this blue pilled, kike enslaved military of mine.

because the us consumes daily rations of soy
its part of their training

hey, real question here

who do the traps shower/bunk with?

I actually am in favor of trannyfags in the US militray. The weaker ZOG the better. :)

What's worse is this faggot is close to being an NCO probably had his fair share of soap parties in basic.

They shower in the CS gas chambers.

Attached: gas chamber.jpg (3840x2560, 2.69M)

>can't see any distinguishing features, on his face I mean
Kek’ed

>she
>normal man
No and no.

Wow! This is truly disgusting! Are there any better pictures of that freak? Like higher resolution? I need to remember that face so I can kill it when I see it.

What happened to this guy’s eyes?

i had to do something similar to become a fire fighter...

Fucking disgusting.

Imagine if you wanted to destroy a nation's army, without dropping a single bomb or firing a single bullet...

Attached: 1517718947926.jpg (959x720, 128K)

Who gives a fuck what the mercenaries do in their downtime?

The same thing that happened to everything else I think

Would you rather fuck shaved ladyboy ass, or hairy gay man ass?

I'd fuck you for sure.

found a few. Honestly, if you didn't tell me this was a man, I never would have thought it was

Attached: 1517684734684.jpg (2448x3264, 482K)

Mentally ill white men soaking up bullets. I see nothing wrong with this.

Are traps only gay when you know they are traps?

The only thing he'll soak up is your tax dollars before he leaves the army as a "woman".

Post this again in 2 years after it kills itself. Waste of tax payer money.

Attached: 1440615188969.gif (363x330, 2.45M)

Yeah I dunno how they can be expected to fight wars for Israel's queer bar with an army of drag queens, cunts and apefirmative action coons. I figure eventually they'll have to bring back the draft.

I feel like if I was in ww3 with this airborne trap and nukes launched I'd probably fuck that sweet sweet boipussy with no regrets cause I'll be dead. If I manage to live I'll have to get rid of it, because without the hormones it'll end up looking like gollum

I cant imagine she’d want to do it with you even if you were the last man on earth.

if you image them as women than its less gay than femboys but more gay then real girls

if your solely into it knowing that they are men that look like girls than that's pretty gay

Are you sure? I've been told I look like Peter Dinklage's normal sized brother before :^)

This is a white man, tell her she's cute.

Attached: 1521903878193.jpg (1200x1200, 146K)

kek

Attached: 1B81B0F0-C184-4C0A-8FEF-57CF91A25A2A.gif (233x226, 1.12M)

I'd fuck him.