Boruto

Can we absolutely trust him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(mythology)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_eschatology
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suns_in_alchemy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just want this motherfucking ride to end

Is this objectively better or worse than the current shittiest anime (one piece)? Might give it a try but I'm not sure

Kid Iwabe = Best Iwabe

pretty bad. the only good episode so far really was the last episode with kakashi putting them through a similar fashioned bell test.

Objectively worse, as stated, the only good thing about the series is the nostalgia from old generation characters.

is this some shitty boruto meme? wasn't he one of the bads in the original movie?

Can someone tell me when the SoL piece of shit moments in the anime will end and we will go back to fightning?

friend keeps saying the filler trash in boruto has been good character development. Don't know if boruto shill or not

He is the only one who actually looks Japanese, I bet he is going to be revealed as some kind of savior.

who /edgefag/ here
waiting for the timeskip is gonna be worth it, I feel it bros

I still think that Tenten should have been his assitant.

Stop acting like you have friends.

When is this going to happen?

well seeing as how we only get 12 manga chapters a year and Ikemoto is taking his sweet ass time, then taking into account that the anime still has to adapt the movie and is going to expand on it, then adapting the thief arc and then the vessel arc, I'd say we are here for a long ride. 1-2 years probably unless shit gets axed. We are probably getting some flash forward chapters/episodes sometime just to keep people interested.

Is whats happening in the anime now even canon.

((character development)).... it's just an excuse for fanboys in denial to justify the rampant filler that has already infested this series. Sure the SoL gives us insight into the boring and monotonous life's of normal kids living in peacetime, but does that make the episodes interesting or emotionally evoking? No the audience cares just as little about the characters after the ((character development)) episode as they did before; In a sense Boruto has the inverse of the problem the original Naruto series had: a good cast that isn't developed enough, while Boruto has a bland and boring cast that is being developed a lot. What's the point of developing characters when they aren't worth developing?

yes, Kodachi writes both of them, Ikemoto draws the manga and Kishi supervises the anime and works as the editor for Boruto

the peace in Boruto is not going to last forever and we know this,we are getting both eventually, unlike Naruto where we got peace but never got that character development we always wanted.

From the thumbnail I thought it was Hank Hill.
Disappointing.

With Naruto being a "corrupt" Hokage, I reckon we're gboing to see Boruto eventually confront his dad, and either force him to either step down as Hokage, or kill him. However, this won't happen for a few arcs IMO.

On another note, since she's Sasuke's daughter, clearly Salad is going to get the Mangekyō Sharingan eventually. I wonder what the pattern will be.

I also think that her Susano'o will be female. Calling it now.

Rin was a useless character, and Obito was a whiny little bitch right up until he redeemed himself at the end.

Not trying to troll, this is actually what I think.

Rin contributed nothing to team Minato, and Obito just held Kakashi back.

Prove me wrong.

Why doesn't Kakashi age?

>With Naruto being a "corrupt" Hokage
The problem is that I don't think that Kishi and SP think that Naruto is corrupt. WE think he's corrupt because he keeps censoring, covering up and rewriting history to suit his own ends, but this has neve been depicted as a bad thing in-universe. Boruto shits on his Dad all the time, but he has never once criticized him for any of this.

>Boruto shits on his Dad all the time, but he has never once criticized him for any of this.

That's because he never sees him lmao

Forgot your (You)

>She looks at you with this face

What to do?

>The problem is that I don't think that Kishi and SP think that Naruto is corrupt
Probably because they're Japanese. They're used to covering up and whitewashing their own history.

Whitewashing isn't real. Their altering the records. Whitewashing is make people a different race to seem better in their eyes which is just a bs liberal term

Rude.

Admittedly I am not reading the manga; I'm just watching clips on YouTube. I missed the part where based Naruto is rewriting history etc

No you're totally wrong! Obito went through great character development! Snivelling weasel to superpower!

Rin was a qt childhood crush. She played an important role

Wrong, whitewashing: to deliberately attempt to conceal unpleasant or incriminating facts about (a person or organization). The whole liberal buzzword version isn't even an acknowledged synonym.

According to Merriam Webster, one of the definitions of whitewash is:
>a : to gloss over or cover up (such as vices or crimes)

But you're right, in a modern context it has a different connotation, I should probably avoid using it.

Nope. Rin was boring naggy trash.

And what character development? Obito stayed annoying and whiny right up until the fight with Kaguya. That's hardly a steady development over time. The only good thing Obito did was allow Kakashi to use both sharingan, and even then, it wws temporary.

He does: you just can't see it underneath his face loincloth.

We all know that the Mangekyō Sharingan in the Uchiha is rare, and we know that each Uchiha gets a unique power upon unlocking it. I wonder what powers all of the other Uchiha would have had?

I wonder what Sarada's power will be.

Do you think Sarada will take Sasuke's eyes to unlock the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan?

No. They wouldn't take his eyes after he finally reached God-tier status. They'll either leave Sasuke as the last person with Mangekyō Sharingan because it's too powerful, or introduce some new Uchiha who escaped Itachi.

You can't see any wrinkles around his eyes though

>not reading the manga

Fuck off anime-only retard.

Naruto did nothing wrong. The coverups are necessary to protect Konoha.

Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it

*Kodachi, Ikemoto is the artist, not the writer

Take out my dick

Don't have kids then. You are a living crime for that low quality comment.

fuck off

>couldn't quote my post

Looks like you won't be having kids with that aim anyway.

How does not telling the next generation anything about what the Fourth Great Ninja War was actually about benefit anyone?

Mating press.

>trusting a science kike

D-Delete! Hawawawa...!

Nah, they're mostly to protect his boyfriend and his clan.

he moisturises and has good genes

New meme?

No and it will be around until you deliver, retard-kun

Well, there was a piece of art by Kishi that showed Sarada with a sun-themed MS, a black sun. However, it is also important note that that piece of art also showed Boruto with two Byakugan and a Kurama cloak. But if that piece of art is true about Sarada’s MS, it is important to note at that according to to the Aztecs (and /x/) that the black sun is associated with fertility and a goddess that tries to devour/kill people during eclipses. In addition, in Buddhist eschatology, a series of suns (color unknown) will cause the destruction of the world, each sun inflicting more damage than the last

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(mythology)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_eschatology

"I-Impressive Boruto-kun! Y-You're truly the man every girl would rave about. B-But c-can you...do it...f-first...with m-me? I-I m-mean...m-making...l-love...Hawawa!~"

How would Bort react?

He would at first decline, but then Hawawa switches to rape mode

>Sarada gets Hokage
>Will cause more and more damage to the village over time
>Mitsuki wanting to find his sun
>Will bang Salad to create the perfect kids with Sharingan.

Everything evil Orochimaru dreamed of.

>getting away with this much
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Not only did he get away with it, but thanks to Naruto and Kakashi's educational policies, none of the younger generations know he was even a horrible criminal in the first place. They just know him as one of those cool guys from the Ninja Card Game that was important for some reason.

That could happened, as the black sun is associated with Nazism.
Or alternatively, Boruto could cause most of the damage, and Sarada could just finish his “work” off, as the black sun is also associated with putrification and decay
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suns_in_alchemy

Walk away.

He is only attracted to his dad

Did somebody say...

Orochimaru?!

Would people be okay with Orochimaru becoming the main antagonist again in Boruto? I feel he was the best one Naruto ever had behind Gaara until they turned him into a bitch, and his story really never had a conclusion

All according to my Keikaku

Listening to complaints about Boruto made me realize that there are people who unironically liked Part II Naruto. And want more of that. Before I figured that we were all in on one big joke, with an understanding that though the series was good for the first two arcs (Zabuza and Chunnin) and the world was interesting that the actual series turned to dog shit rather quickly. But there are people actually asking for more edge and mindless action.

Which would you kidnap?

Also shitpudding was good because they killed off the crappy preteen crush material that was the akatsuki.

Orochimaru is by far my favorite villain in this entire franchise
>no BS contrived revenge motive, just wants to live forever and learn every jutsu
>one of the best fights against the third hokage
>most twisted villain, yet somehow avoids being an edgelord
>redeemed by means other that Naruto’s talk-no-jutsu
>LITERALLY GOT AWAY WITH EVERYTHING
That said, I hope he doesn’t become a villain again. I really enjoyed his character progression and his current dynamic with Konoha and even though he’s probably up to something, I like to think whatever he’s planning will be for the benefit of his son and of the village.

The brainlets crying about “not enough action” and “them fights tho” are probably the same retards from /vg/ who want/think there will be another Storm video game

>*other than

>That said, I hope he doesn’t become a villain again

But he is already.

It's like Ikemoto intentionally draw the scene like this so the fanbase can have it's fun with it.

NEJI!

That's what I wanted you to think.

>Series about ninja-like creatures fightning
>WEW WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT

kys

Huh?

What forms of abuse do you want to see Sasuke subjected to in Boruto?

No, no, Based Orochimaru and Based Hiashi are working together for the ultimate keikaku. Or, dare I say, SNEIKAKU?!

There’s plenty of fighting though
>need moar fights lol
>kys
I think I’ve made my point about brainlets from /vg/

>You're in this situation

What to do?

no bully pls

>I wonder what powers all of the other Uchiha would have had?
some form of Enton is apparently a recurring power(both Danzou and Tobirama commented on having experience on it), Itachi and Shisui had genjutsu powers, Obito and one of Shin's eye have space-time techniques.

Unless they show us other techniques, it's likely all the Mangekyo users had any combination of two between Enton, Genjutsu and Space-time jutsu

the only exception is Shin's other eye, which manipulates things marked... but that, too, might just be a different space-time technique

But he deserves to be bullied, and with the Ootsusukis being divine beings after all, he might finally get the punishment he deserves

>mfw Ikemoto uses Sarada and Mitsuki for his loli and tentacle fetishes
>mfw Kodachi wrote Sumire into the manga, creating the ultimate Sup Forums shitpost
They’ve got to be lurking these threads

Being laid over 7th's lap and spanked until begging for more

Outnumber her, strength in numbers HIT THE BITCH WITH THAT SHADOW CLONE GANGBANG

So, the symbol of the Konoha Ninja R&D is half of the Konoha leaf and half flask, looking like the upper part of the konoha leaf symbol

that's a nice intelligent design

>P-Papa?! B-But Seventh-sama pledged his devotion to me!

>ninjas
>part 2

Pick one. Part 2 was shit and the series could do with more subtlety and more characterization to make it a better series in general. On top of being a better series about ninjas. Which Boruto is just going by the fight between Boruto and Hanabi.

The brainlets just want bigger explosions.

Too kind. Sasuke needs to have the flaws and logic holes of his actions pointed out and rubbed into his face

Like having naruto sit on his face? Fine too~

You have a terrible dad, he needs to be thoroughly punished for his mistakes.

No sexual behavior. I’m talking about actual punishment, like imprisonment or fines

Well, he is fucking Sumire every night so maybe.

OY Goyimjin, war crimes never happened! Orochimaru-san is-a honorabu japanizu scientisto; Nanking was set up!

tsuru > everyone else