Explain why these should be allowed

Attached: 18298374.jpg (1275x1650, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VsSYngXbCc0
youtube.com/watch?v=PufGXy93APo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To shoot people like you.

this thread again

Attached: 2R2yZSt.jpg (753x724, 55K)

Because the assholes who want to grab them are the same assholes who want a white genocide.
I've seen the videos of the negro killing the white toddler with a shovel.
Fuck that.

There is no such thing as an Assault Rifle 15. Explain why such ridiculous hyperbole is allowed in any rational discussion.

They shouldn’t be allowed. Guns are a throwback to olden days. We are much more advanced and enlightened nowadays. They have no place in the modern world

Attached: DEBD18DD-C388-4FCB-B681-BAA02297FC60.jpg (480x480, 47K)

/thread

>assault rifle 15
0/10, shitty bait, sage goes in all fields

It is clearly called AR. What else would it be?

>Air pressure
>Unloaded
>Kek

Armalite, after the manufacturer you nonce

My point exactly. If i can die from some virgin on the internet shooting me without even using a bullet why should they be allowed.

they think air causes the damage

Attached: 1509603041580.jpg (355x417, 40K)

God? Is that you?

Nobody is enlightened.

I know nothing about guns, but I know OP's pic is pure bullshit.

WTF is OP's pic about?

>the air pressure from an unloaded assault rifle 15

I had no idea that a machine gun could sever your spine by just being within 20 feet of you.

Holy shit ban these fucking things now!

#neveragain

Attached: C7C33DDF-D409-4B0B-9912-C63A75211C40.png (401x372, 56K)

What else even makes the bullet come out you idiot. I has holes in the barrel for a reason

The stupid religion of an unassimilated Asshole Rapist allows him to rape children for 15 years with impunity. #FuckIslam

Attached: A774F82D-9017-4FA6-8B5E-E229D8AE8953.jpg (614x461, 47K)

Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass you would realize that diversity is important

BAN ASSAULT AIR!!

the muzzle blast will not even move loose sand at 20 feet. the thing with holes is called a flash suppressor.

ARs have holes in the barrel to collect air. The air is used to fire that bullet at huge speeds.

You are defending Asshole Rapists, that is a good enough reason for me to own an Armalite Rifle model 15, to protect myself and my community from a hostile invasion by goatfucking mass murderers and their sheep-like enablers, such as your faggot ass.

Alt-Right 15 [dead kids with every pull of the trigger]

You stupid fucker, you have no clue.
The air is used to push the bolt back during recoil, to eject the shell.

Attached: cg5667af2387540.jpg (625x470, 141K)

I could kill you with my thumb.
Should we outlaw thumbs?

Another idiot that thinks ar stands for assault rifle. Dumb fuck

Like speed holes on a car

fpbp

Does China even have cheese?

We should ban toxic men who just think about killing and have no other reaction to problems.

>The vast majority of Muslims are...
Supporting jihad, child human bombs, baby rapers, goat fucking, killing homosexuals, abuse of women, beheading apostates,
etc.

>still no reasonable answer

The thermal reaction that results from striking a percussion cap in the back of a bullet.
That triggers the combustion of gunpowder which causes very rapid expansion of the "hot air" at a very fast rate, forcing the projectile out of the barrel at great speed as it's trying to get out of the gun.
Due to the design of the AR-15 and literally every single gun with a gas-operated bolt, the mechanism that holds the bullet is pushed back by the same gas so the casing can be popped out and a new bullet can be inserted.
The holes in a barrel are for flash suppression and cooling, depending on the design.

Assault

Rifle

AR

Asshole
Retard
OP

Robbery and rape shouldn't be allowed either. They need to repeal the robbery and rape amendment in the constitution.

Are those the makeup girl's eyes? Fuckin kek

do you mean:
why should they be allowed to be made?
or why should they be allowed to be purchased?
Well if someone mass produces something they generally want to recoup costs by selling what they have made for profit, to generally make more. this is called capitalism, or a free market.
they get their profit from consumers, or people who want the thing they made.
so, to answer your question with this in mind, ar-15s or guns in general should be allowed to be purchased because someone made a million of them.
a better question is: should a single private individual be allowed to make one, and only one, ar-15 for themselves?
because a corporation making millions of ar-15s for sale is easily regulated as is all the consumers who buy them because their transactions are recorded.
just food for thought. hone your question and try again.

Wrong. It's
ARMALITE

RIFLE

AR

>Assault Rifle 15
*facepalms* This level of stupidity is physically painful to read...

AR-15s are the ultimate tool available to defend yourself from niggers and communists. Come and take all 10 million that we already have faggot.

Attached: 02b7cc3f2a4e56408838688a5ba9d658.jpg (544x752, 334K)

Coughing can cause a ripple in time changing history.
Ban all people.

I fire AR-15s every single day. There is virtually no recoil on the thing, especially when you compare it to a 12 gauge, or a .30-06.
Idk what his deal with the brass is, I've never had that issue so I'm calling blatant lie
There's no smell from shooting an ar-15, he's probably just smelling his own BO and piss because he's such a pussy
Loud.... Maybe the fucking mongoloid should've worn hearing protection, like literally everybody else does!

This is nothing but one big pile of BS! Everything he said is a lie!

LMAOing at this retard. It's assault rifle 15 you utter faggot. Learn your guns

Have you ever actually seen an AR-15? It sounds like you have never even seen a picture of one before...

Isn't it about 50 million AR-15s in the USA? That's the last stat I remember seeing.

The air pressure in a truck tyre can do just as much, what's the point of this argument?

this is a funny meme
i wish ar 15s were this OP
fucking shoot a round and blow up the whole of new york lmao

That's probably referring to all military style semi autos. Including AKs, M1As, FALs, etc.

Attached: file.jpg (498x316, 75K)

youtu.be/VsSYngXbCc0

>Explain why these should be allowed
Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm types.

>My point exactly. If i can die from some virgin on the internet shooting me without even using a bullet why should they be allowed.
Because our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

>Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass you would realize that diversity is important
Diversity is a code word for White Genocide.

The air pressure in this tire is enough to give OP the Polish Bike Ride that he would thoroughly enjoy.

Attached: CCE0F180-28E3-4ECF-8868-5BD175F99D45.jpg (1024x1134, 237K)

It shouldnt
Repeal the 1st amendment so nobody can say anything bad about guns

Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.

Dammit to hell this better be bait.

Because after the leftists take our 2nd Amendment, they plan to take the 1st. They already show signs of it everywhere you look. They are the most authoritarian force this country has ever faced. The option to use force against them therefore must remain.

Moral to the story, you can by an AR-15 in any free state for under $700. Go buy one now before faggots try to ban them and the prices go sky high.

Attached: Poster_SAINT.png (600x923, 321K)

Armalite Rifle.
Armalite is the designer.

I think its funny how the killing of homosexuals has become a right wing issue, and the left hates that we point that out. CLOWN WORLD.

He is a professional journalist so idk if he would lie it would be career suicide

You guys have police ordered to stand down while antifa goons run wild, you guys need to hang onto them now more than ever or you could very well become Zimbabwe v2

>doesn't consider semi shotty
youtube.com/watch?v=PufGXy93APo

Why is it important? Who is it important too? What benefit do I receive from diversity? What do I get in return for the additional tax cost of diversity? Who pays for the additional security measures "diversity" requires?

Should be banning naive idealists from voting

Is that a serious statement? Do you seriously think that a homogeneous, white ethnostate has anything to gain but destruction from importing shitskin 3rd world hoards?

Because fuck you, thats why.

Attached: 2A vs Illegals.jpg (906x855, 44K)

Show me ONE protest full of gun owners calling for the death of anyone.

Protip: you're a faggot

this

Attached: 1512386543279.jpg (680x709, 58K)

You can prob do the same thing with a shotgun as well

Attached: Truth About Gun Control.jpg (780x725, 115K)

U mad bro?

Attached: Ar15GunDetails.jpg (564x705, 183K)

500 repeat threads per day from leftist shareblue kikes and THIS is the one you get mad about seeing again?