To much Empathy should be considered a mental disorder

Attached: clf.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmzh7CazTjU
youtube.com/watch?v=f7k-q21pJzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yum, what are we making here?

Bone cakes with some meat goo

Perhaps. But those who have no empathy at all are an even bigger problem and need to be identified and marked. We should either sterilize or exterminate psychopaths/sociopaths and aspies.

I have a feeling if the psychopath problem is examined forensically you’ll find that they’re not exactly human even genetically

how do they get the bones, feathers, and other appendages out of the food?

You know what you guys should do? Visit a chicken slaughterhouse. It's an eye opener, but not on an environmental level, but a technical/industrial level.

Attached: 1387802181237.jpg (640x480, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rmzh7CazTjU
youtube.com/watch?v=f7k-q21pJzQ

Is that how chicken nuggets are made?

animal feed

Male chicks are pretty much worthless so they are sent to become dog food basically.

SJW got really mad and a lot of places located in 1st world countries stopped the practice or found alternative methods of sexing them while in eggs, i guess it's not as graphic killing them while in egg form?

Either way they lost a source of extra revenue and now feed/dog food whatever is going to cost more, and/or people will get laid off etc...

Factory farming is disgusting. Enjoy your brain parasites and artificial hormones.

>Factory farming is amazing and only little faggots who have benefited from its amazement can now shit on it

too many people.

We can't go back to regular farming

Well we could in Canada. But instead we are going to clear cut all the forests and import 100 million pakis and somalis.

It will increase the GDP by 2% so it's worth it.

It's sad imo, but if they can be put to a good use and not suffer when being killed, then good. There's a balance between being logical/rational to be effective as a species, and to keep our humanity at the same time.

Do you seriously doubt the increase of living standard from industrial production?

You can, of course consume in an "ethical" way, if you prefer, and guess what? The free market even allready provides that for you.

Capitalism is fucking awesome...

mechanical separation my dude

Attached: download (4).jpg (257x196, 7K)

>not suffer
Nigger they were ground up alive

they not feeling it for long 1 second and they are dead they wont even know what is going on and what if they they suffer should we not eat or work animals if they suffer

>animal feed
apparently live chicks are pretty tasty

Attached: r6585868.webm (226x400, 2.01M)

Attached: 1508028124208.jpg (235x215, 8K)

Attached: Popplers.jpg (256x197, 8K)

well that sure looks more painful than being aborted

Every liberal shall go into the machine and become one with all the people.

feels bad man

Attached: please stop.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>d ma
less than 1 second of pain

how are mcnuggets made?

user..
have a seat. please.
do you have guns user?

Attached: anonyourpsychotic.jpg (247x204, 8K)

das fucked up mayn

Attached: jon snow.gif (500x210, 455K)

>Nigger they were ground up alive
In an instant. Seems like a pretty good solution. We have no use for millions of roosters.

What the fuck should we do with them? They are highly territorial. You can't keep them together or they'll fight to the death. Hence the blood sport of cock fighting.

i have 3 in my yard each one owns a certain part of the yard but only 1 controls where the hens are and gets to fuck once in while the other 2 challenge him its fun to watch

Please tell me you have more. I can use this for hilarity.

Fukin savage