Are the trades a redpilled profession?

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

Attached: construction-digging.jpg (38 KB, 600x399)

All urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5209121/Sydney-lollipop-lady-earns-shocking-130-000-year.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xw5n-5uoGbU
bna.com/trump-administration-puts-n57982083381/

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

No

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

bluepilled as fuck..just a bunch of neanderthal dumbfucks with bodies that breakdown by the time they hit their mid 40s

the only thing redpilled about it is if you are the contractor, but that is no different than owning your own business, which is the only redpilled profession

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Yes, I would say trades are somewhat red-pilled.
Maybe more-so would be: military related, police, and other male-dominated fields.

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

If you're not in upper management or own your own company within 10 years of entering the field, you're bluepilled and you fucked up, and your body will be a broken mess by 40.

Trades are better used as a stepping stone to get enough money and skills to seek something better like a college education.

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

A couple of them are

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

Also the guys in the pic look like plain laborers. Protip: Don't be a laborer for more than a year or two at best, that is just there to have enough bare experience to pick up a real trade when you're ready to go to school. If you're still a laborer past 25 then you absolutely have fucked up and should just kill yourself now and save your future self the trouble. I am not joking. As for proper skilled trades, there's a lot of different skillsets and "work" with each trade, the easy ones being electricians and shit tier ones being roofing and landscaping. Forming carpentry is awful as well.

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

wasting your body away for pennies while I earn a shitton by sitting in a comfy office

Trades are for dumb people.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

Not anymore unless you're the contractor. Otherwise, you're just a mule getting pennies and taken advantage of.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Trades are full of nepotism.

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

yes
don't give a fuck unless you can't do the job
pretty fucking racist
take pride in doing their best and providing for their families

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

redpilled as fuck
don't you see from that image?
it makes want to be there in that sun, dust, and noise hanging with animals with an average iq of 90

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

Why do trade monkeys pretend they could never sit in an office and do comfy work? They pretend its for pussy's but I think its just a cope that makes them feel better about not getting to sit in the air conditioning and be around office thots in work skirts.

Zachary White
Zachary White

You're right, people who perform physical work are fools, every one should be smart like you and refuse to do such things
Society will be much better when no one's doing that work

Parker James
Parker James

Kidding me?
Laborer's can usually be a gateway to becoming a superintendent.

You are a jack of all trades, and as long as you show up on time, don't have issues & learn quickly.. you can work up to running the entire job.

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

No. Don’t fall for the blue collar meme

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

Prospecting.

James Rivera
James Rivera

holy fuck all of you are pussies. "OMG men are outside building society, what scum!"
Seriously i thought the NEET meme was a semi joke but holy fuck you guys are pathetic.
inb4 found the day laborer.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Sitting in an office all day and dealing with mental stress is far worse for your body than being a laborer.

Sitting for more tham about 2 hours consecutively fucks you up. Little breaks help but are not a cure.

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

He's not wrong though, most people you find in the trades tend to be actual idiots who have a grand total of three interests: tits, cars, and beer. The field is also rife with ex-criminals and people trying to quit drugs.

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

Look, don't kid yourselves. Dumbasses go into trades. I'm sorry if you guys are tradesmen, but it's true. You weren't smart enough to make the cut. I'm starting to think "redpilled" is the dumbass way of thinking. I must be a dumbass for taking this long to figure that out.

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

Then you should excel if your are a decent capable person. Im a Divison 08 project manager (office guy). The stress for construction PMs is crazy.

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

The absolute state of trade monkies

Attached: EB09A6DA-1B61-45C6-B0AE-78AEAAF5B7C8.png (144 KB, 500x560)

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

You sound like a pussy.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

There's the guy who holds the nail, and the guy who swings the hammer...Your end goal here is to be 'the boss' and to have people working for you. A skilled trade means you can work anywhere and make a living.

So you get a good trade like electrician, gas fitter or HVAC, go to the place you WANT to live and set up shop. A good tradesman is never without work. Stay away from booze and drugs, these are the pitfalls of many tradesmen.

You play it right, and by the time you're 50 you will have a crew of monkeys doing the heavy lifting while you go out and hunt down new jobs and work for them, and everyone makes money.

Trades are total red pill.

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

You can always workout after office and have an actual benefitial exercise unlike labor that fucks up your body when you are old, just ask any retired blue collar. And unless you are married with kids and huge debts, losing your job is not the end of the world so no much stress.

Just a few can do that though, thats why laborers are at the bottom, they are there because they have to.

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

Union pipefitters here have a starting package of over $80k....STARTING.... Just to turn some wrenches and play with pipes.

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

But the point is its still vital and important work, and I find it stupid to spit on people who perform such things

In an ideal world where everyone meets your supposed level of intelligence and opinion, would the work go undone because everyone felt above it? You look down on people for being willing to do it, so surely you think no one should do it? No one building, repairing, physically maintaining our cities or producing goods?

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

No, you work hard doing manual crap all day long.

Knew is was a leaf before I even seen the flag. Faggot.

Attached: fucking-leafs.png (1.13 MB, 837x546)

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

There's pussy and then there's knowing that you shouldn't be a retard for the sake of appearing masculine. I've worked those jobs. They're shit and most people you work with will agree, but it's what they got stuck with.

Oh, I'm not spitting on the people. All the power to them for voluntarily fucking themselves up like that, they should just actively seek something better and try as hard as they can not to end up as someone else's bitch.

Carter King
Carter King

no, just as many faggots/degenerates work in the trades as anywhere else

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

Not much time to work on when working 50+ hours a week and have kids.... I know, my choices.

Just saying physical labor isnt as bad on the body as most make it out to be. With anything you need to take care of yourself.

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

You are a jack of all trades
Bullshit. Labor workers in my territory are limited to brooms and shovels. Wooden handled tools only. They are not permitted to string out my extension cord, and can be fined by my union hall for touching my grinder. They are idiots. The only way to get "ahead" as a laborer is to "upgrade" to a mason tender, which will destroy your body in no time flat.

Laborers can stay the fuck off the skilled professions tools.

t: Pipefitter in early 40s & best physical shape of my life.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

It's alright, probably depends on what you're doing. I wouldn't want to be a welder inhaling all sorts of toxic fumes welding SMAW and shortening your lifespan.

I work in software development and it's pure soy by comparison though. Can't wait to retire and move the fuck away from the city.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Painter and drywall finisher here ama

Attached: UcwL41cw-400x400.jpg (19 KB, 400x400)

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

are trades a profession
are trades
a profession
I don't think you understand these words

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

loosing your job kills the trades
I don't think you guys understand what the base trades that keep america going are really about.
The idiots get in with large companies and unions, make thier 30k-70k a year, and never really learn anything.
The smarter guys go freelance with thier friends and neighbors, each putting in about 3 weeks and 30 grand into a house, and sell it for 500k+ if the work is good.
You're retarded if you're not self employed at all.

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

Yes
Better then college I started out making 11.50 when I was 19 now im making 21 an hour and I'm only 22 and in 2 years ill be at 32
Went in with nothing more then a highschool diploma and they taught me everything I need for the job

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Painter and drywall finisher here ama
Why do you guys insist on shitting in bathtubs that are plumbed out.

t: fitter

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

far from it, even further if its under a union

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

are
Aren't not are.

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

Hey Satan, I'm a laborer who makes decent shekels. Although I can attest that the supes and managers make far more, they generally put in at least 10 more hours a week than us, and we're already working overtime. A construction manager really has very little spare time until he's half-retired, and for some that's fine but for others that's hardly a life worth living. A smart laborer/tradesman can make close to six figures (burger dollars) within a decade or so, and never have to be management or anything. If he's not retarded about lifting practices and PPE, he won't even fuck his body up like the memes all say.

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

this desu. bluepilled normalfags are like NPCs. They are like drones. They are literally made for jobs like these, and they'll do these jobs and they will like it.

Trades are not recommended for a redpilled user with an IQ above two digits

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

lol

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

Only Electricians are based and repilled. Every other tradey will whine and complain about electricians because they are jealous and wished they could do what we do

Attached: who-do-you-call-first.jpg (36 KB, 500x375)

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

t. Sandwich artist

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

Pipefitter in early 40s
tell me about women desu

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

Right, so if everyone became redpilled like you, they'd throw down their tools and their work would go undone because there'd be no one willing to do it, yes? Thats what you want?

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

If he's not retarded about lifting practices and PPE, he won't even fuck his body up like the memes all say.
This is a fact. If you pay attention and let the equipment do the work, you will do fine. I know plenty of older men who have retired in great shape, and enjoyed their retirement.

Electricians are based and repilled
Sparky. My grinder flipped the breaker again. Go fix it. Again.

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

If you're still a laborer past 25 then you absolutely have fucked up and should just kill yourself now and save your future self the trouble
shit tier ones being roofing and landscaping

damn bro. im a landscape labourer at 28 after doing my math degree. no other jobs will have me.

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

do you own your own business or are you cucked out?

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

tell me about women desu
I have been married for almost 2 decades. They are a dime a dozen, and any fitter can easily pick up 2 a night.

William Cox
William Cox

Fuck electricicians theyre always cutting holes in my wall and fucking shit up

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

gets paid by the hour to learn a trade instead of getting a 90k student loan to sit in the office on a 50k salary like a good little wagecuck

Yeah tradies are pretty fucking stupid

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

after doing my math degree
If you're stuck there, then try to start your own company by 30. Hope you took business too.

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

My boss owns the company and I'm his cousin so its alright, I just started last year.

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

nobody wines about electricians, it's the fucking roofers you have to watch out for.
t. gc

most idiots quit drinking 6 hours before work, and then go to work on a diet of a fucking monster and a gas station breakfast burrito, without stretching.

this is the part they never want to talk about.

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

Having a job is redpilled

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

Witnessed

Attached: MV5BOTU5NDg4MDIt[email protected].-V1-.jpg (43 KB, 640x480)

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

work makes free

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

I’m in land surveying and it’s pretty redpilled.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Office work is literally housework for a company. Youre a house nigger, frail as fuck. Us field niggers reap much larger rewards monetarily and health wise.

Enjoy your hemorrhoids from sitting all fucking day.

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5209121/Sydney-lollipop-lady-earns-shocking-130-000-year.html

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Thats actually a very good idea

no free college
Top kek

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

it's the fucking roofers
It's also the retarded project managers who can't help but have two incompatible trades show up to the same job at the same time for the day. Especially working concrete.
I've seen a lot of jobs in general turn into gongshows because the higher up people running the whole gig don't seem to have any idea what they're doing, seeing the same architect over the same closet door 5 times a week isn't fun.

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

roofers
It's pathetic you have to hire an appraiser to check the roof whenever you get work done.
youtube.com/watch?v=xw5n-5uoGbU
Why do so many cut corners when it comes to such an important job?

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

Carpenters are ass holes

Too bad the caulkers and glazers arent around anymore

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Us field niggers
The only accurate statement in your post is that you called yourself a nigger.

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

Don’t fucking complain it’s cold when you keep breaking the thermostat.
T. HVAC guy

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Incorrect. Those idiots are entry level and stay entry level. Anyone with half a brain that can consistently show up for work on time moves up.

Plus, what the fuck is wrong with tits, beer, and cars? You a faggot or something?

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

that's how you tell the difference between the fresh pm that just got a meme degree in construction management who's trying to learn before running his father's company into the dirt, versus those who were raised into the trades.

everyone's an asshole. Man up.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

As an ass-sitting programmer, I highly encourage everyone to go into the trades.

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

does she know you browse? not shitposting, honestly curious how that works in an ltr

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

Equipment operating is a the only redpilled job in trades

tfw chill in my comfy heavy equipment listening to tunes all day

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

Those idiots are entry level and stay entry level
I've met fucking journeymen carpenters like that.
Plus, what the fuck is wrong with tits, beer, and cars?
Nothing, the problem appears when it's the ONLY fucking thing you ever talk about.

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

uh hey could you guys p-please cover the vents when you sand

muh filters

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

Trades are for dumb people.
dumb people made everything you use and all the food you eat.

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

This is why you hire your actual friends who do this shit.

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

You all sound like elitist cunts to talk poorly of people who perform physical work. Shit needs doing, and good on them who are willing to do it. Personally I envy their work ethic.
They're the people the ivory tower liberals want to pretend don't exist so that they can important third-world hordes to do the jobs instead. People talk about the inevitability of automation, but until that scifi bullshit actually comes along on a real scale, we'll always need strong men and women willing to do some real work, and deny the globalists their excuse to destroy our countries with immigration.

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

Even then, fresh or not, they should at least fucking show up to the site and figure out what's going on during the work and not before or after.

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

No, what I want is for the drones to keep being drones. Society can't exist without soulless NPCs, people who only exist to take orders from people with higher awareness. People who exist to only take jobs. People who would starve to death without traditional employment. People who need to be told what to do.

You seem really angry. Did I describe you? I don't want you to go away at all. Society can't exist without the plebs to do the menial work for the upper classes.

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

most idiots quit drinking 6 hours before work
I won't argue with that. I don't drink, because I want to enjoy my life. I eat right, even at work. Salads for break and plenty of proteins and meats for lunch. I saw as an apprentice retirees, and noticed that the ones that lived on coffee and booze were broken and miserable. I refused to go out like that. Like I said, I am early 40s and literally the best shape of my life. The wife loves it. Also, I do stretches every morning before I lift a finger. I don't care how gay it looks. It works.

I’m in land surveying and it’s pretty redpilled.
Sounds like a pretty sweet gig actually. Reading the story pole?

Top kek
What good is free college if you are still making less? Most college careers pay less then what I make as a pipefitter. Currently just over $35/hour + medical/dental/vision/pension/annuity/vacation fund. Overall the total package is closer to $70/hour. No college loan debt.

I worked as a student loan rep for 5 years out of highschool. After seeing how that train wreck worked, I decided to fuck the office help for a few years, and get into construction.

glazers
They are around, just few and far between. I rarely see them.

T. HVAC guy
Brother! I keep my braze certs up just so I can do all the hard stuff. All you need to do is hook up your shit, pull vac and go away.

does she know you browse?
Sup Forums? she don't give a fuck. She is more right wing then I am. She knows the internet is totally fucked, and like me refuses to use fb/twitter etc.

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

I'll let you decide. I'm an ex-tradie. I just posted this in another thread:

I fell for the trade's meme. An idiot co-worker came to work still high on meth (he was white and I'm not memeing) and caused a huge accident that crushed my knee. I get $18k a year in disability and am poor as fuck and unable to work. I take pain meds and have been trying to do a remote-work white collar job, but the meds make it difficult to think and I'm tired all the time.

Fuck Sup Forums for talking me into the trades. I was going to college for finance but you jackasses scared me with all your dumb stories and I listened to you assholes and now my life is fucking RUINED!

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

hopefully not stuck. plan is to pay off some debt and save up, hopefully do my masters in europe. losing a bit of fat i had and getting into decent shape as well. i can tell i'm levels smarter than the people i work with and figure out things very quickly, but its not very hard when you're up against people who drink all the time and barely finished high school. did most of the irrigation at last two job sites and now learning to cut pavers with a diamond saw for pathways, something the other guys who have been on longer aren't being asked to do.

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

wasting your body away for pennies while I earn a shitton by sitting in a comfy office
If you work in an office and you aren't the boss, you are what used to be called a secretary. I don't know what your job title is now but that's what you are, a secretary.

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

mfw im a tradesman
mfw I dont ruin my body
mfw I make 85k a year
mfw im 24 and own a home

Dang boi you work in an office?
So. Cool.

Attached: 1520373432391.jpg (53 KB, 447x406)

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

This desu you need to respect the IQ divide. Not everyone is cut out to be in STEM.

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

Mabey you could here me better if you weren’t blasting spic music and yelling all day.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

100%
Especially when your building a big beautiful wall

Construction of the wall began yesterday btw
YAY!!

Attached: pz82m1u9vz0y.gif (1.96 MB, 450x450)

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

trades are fine in your 20's but they're hell after that, because the body wants to sit, not do hard work, when it's 30+ years old.

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

so self deluded he doesnt think hes someones nigger as well.

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

Again, we're not talking poorly about the people themselves, if they get into that, so be it, the point we're making is that unless you're really happy with the given trade and are passionate about it, then you really should go somewhere else other than the trades. If your IQ permits it then it is almost always better to go to college as long as you don't take a meme degree like literally any liberal arts.

Tradesmen are a necessary part of society. They're important, yes. But if you can find something better, then you should.

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

Literally nothing would get done if there was no Mexicans in the US

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

It's hypocritical to look down on people you think are doing important work. It's not logically consistant to maintain that what they're doing is important, but mark them as fools for doing it. If it needs doing, then then they're performing vital work and ahouldn't be insulted for it.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Done right with the right lifting technique, being even a fucking carpenter can get you a marine body.

if you have to deal with an architect over a closet door, you're on the wrong kind of building. The 3 most inteligent people on a site avoid the architects and engineers like the plague.

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

Im not being sarcastic when i say this, but why did you trust your safety with anyone else?

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

I used to do highrise steel framing. Lots of low IQ dipshits, mexicans, ex-cons, and unfireable lazy blacks are in the trades. Lots of nephews and sons that jump to the front of the line for any sort of promotion. If no sons or nephews are around, you'll get passed up by the guy who sells weed and coke to the super. You can make good money but the hours are hard and you are always one injury away from being unemployed. It can be hard on the body depending on what you do. In some trades it's a rare thing for someone to make it to retirement before their body gives out. There are some really smart redpilled guys in the trades and some of the work is very rewarding mentally and physically. Being outdoors, working your body into a lean fine tuned machine is great. The work environment can be stimulating, exhilirating, and physically and mentally challenging. It's very competitive. You are always trying to do it faster, cleaner, more efficiently than the other guy.

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

You need prayers.

muh higher awareness
Oh I'm sure you're just a top scholar. I bet we'll all still be reading your books in a hundred years. You definitely aren't exactly the same as everyone else.

Attached: 34424234243.png (366 KB, 581x480)

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Feels gud. 28 n started work as a merchant mariner 2 years ago. Just paid my house off last month.

I should of started this shit much sooner. Good on you for starting young.

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

Went to college
spend money on worthless paper
sat in office and got fat
left and became an electrician
get to work around men and not cackling hens all day
get exercise during the day and lost lots of weight
make more money than I did sitting in the office

Best decision I ever made

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

You have to go back.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

People say it's the millenial entitlement that keeps them from the trades. i say it's people like you and your fucking union. You might be keeping the spics out of your toolbox but you're keeping the next generation out as well asshole.

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

HOW DID THIS COUNTRY EVER GET ANYTHING DONE BEFORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION RAMPED UP IN THE 1960S.

I CANT EVEN....

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

The job required multiple people and we had extensive safety-protocols in place. Unfortunately, no amount of safety will help when you are in a career that attracts angry highschool uneducated dumbfucks who are angry at the world because of their poor career decision and cope by using hard drugs and wearing MAGA hats.

I was in the trades for eight years, so don't fucking sit there and tell me that the entire field doesn't have a massive drug problem and is overflowing with fuck-ups. Both points are correct and you and I know it.

James Kelly
James Kelly

Attached: danm.png (304 KB, 472x470)

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

Electrician here AMA

Attached: 1520618590569.png (1.08 MB, 755x676)

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

ironworkers are shitheads for sure. The majority of union fuckheads piss me off to no end.

The best part is the unions facilitate this.

why can't you fuckheads center your cans?

William Jackson
William Jackson

How many electricians does it take to change a light bulb

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

How does it feel to be inferior to a process instrument tech?

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

The school system's a big part of it too. Growing up, trades were barely fucking brought up. We were taught among other typical leftist bullshit that college is the inevitable next step after high school.

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

Do you guys even work in trades? I work in New construction grading and 95% of workers are Mexicans

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

what state? Also, if you're working for lennar how the fuck are you suprised?

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Attached: 1522205858833.jpg (19 KB, 350x350)

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

Best decision I ever made
I know that feel. As I said earlier, I spent 5 years as a student loan rep. I noped out of it to be a pipefitter, and havn't looked back.

You might be keeping the spics out of your toolbox but you're keeping the next generation out as well asshole.
We don't advertise. Do you know why? We don't have to. Not once. Not in the last nearly 2 decades. We turn away hundreds of applicants every year, and generally take 30-40 of the best. Hundreds are turned away after taking a barrage of testing. Actual math on paper without calculator. This is where the millennial fail. Don't blame me for your intellectual shortcomings. Millenials are the worst co-workers ever. they are always on the cell phones. Never fully engaged. There are a few that are good, but the worthless ones get "starved out". Understand what that means?

How many electricians does it take to change a light bulb
4. One holds the bulb, while the 2 spin the ladder. The 4th guy blocks the doors so no one comes in.

workers are Mexicans
You are confusing a laborer for a skilled tradesman. If you are grading dirt, you are talking about the shovel workers?

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

Its called a lamp, bulbs grow in the ground

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

Tradesman, usually, are skilled labor. Its not like ive never met a poor Electrician or Instrument tech, but good ones are pretty sharp.

What does a merchant mariner do exactly?

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Dude, trades is such a general term and means a variety of professions, i dont even know what that means when you say you worked in 'the trades.' My 'trade' has very few alcoholics or drug users now compared to the past, and if they are they have to be very high functioning. We have scheduled drug tests and physicals every 6 months and random drug tests whenever as well.

It sounds like youre really angry about your life and what happened to you. I cant be the only one whos profession gives stop work authority to every person on the job. Im sorry that someone robbed you of your health and i hope that you are able to sue the company to recover lost wages beyond just being on disability.

Angel King
Angel King

Its a good job user, enjoy it and don't fuck up.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

I work as a merchant mariner. Mostly as tankerman PIC, but i take contracts for other jobs as well when i wanna fuck off.

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

I cant be the only one whos profession gives stop work authority to every person on the job
You are not. I too suffer from regular wizz-quizzes, as do my coworkers. Most of us are certified to work in schools, nukes and other random shit as needed. I refuse to work in nukes ever again. Too slow a pace.

Dude sounded like he had a bad time, and I didn't even want to piss him off worse. It is not nearly as drunk/drugged up as it was 2 decades ago. I would say that most of my coworkers are what Sup Forums would approve of as "men". Dry and self educating people who spend lots of time reading news papers and discussing current events.

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

That timestamp

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

As long as you are in a skilled trade and in a union yes.

Free training, good wages + benefits, fair working conditions. The only downside is it can be hard work.

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

I wish I was skilled. But I'm not. So I worked the entry-level shovel jobs where, I'll be honest, there are a lot of losers. So if someone is saying there is a big drug problem in the menial side of manual labor, I'd believe it. Typically though, I think the skilled professions have less of that crap. I knew one guy who was a druggy-drunk electrician apprentice, but he got busted out for some reason or another. Also, i have a feeling a lot of office workers are blowing coke and getting drunk also.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Ive been redpilling my co workers and coaxing them farther right. Not really trying, just being how I am and getting people to talk about something besides sports. It helps that most of them are p cool.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

Be me
Start work as a residential/commercial painter in 2002
Get other construction experience working on remodels
Join painter union in 2009
Get job as industrial painter making almost double my wage working R/C
Take union training classes
Instructor talks about coating inspection certifications and gives info on inspection profession
Do research, looks good, sign up for classes
Get certified, land job at a local fabrication shop, but have to take a paycut
Use time at job to build experience >Employer pays for more certifications
Little over 2 years later I'm certified for weld inspection
Now I'm getting calls for work around the country
Eventually land job inspecting for large construction company making $4,500/week
Get tired of traveling
Decide to become self employed
If self employment fails, realize that I spent less than $10,000 to become qualified and marketable for jobs that pay $200,000+ per year
feelsgood.jpg

Trades are a great pathway to redpilled professions if you have drive, pride in your work, and half a fucking brain.

College is the ultimate bluepill.

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

Navigating the ship. Maintenance. Cargo loading/unloading. Generally the three thing you do the most of. Not even gonna dress it up, it can be boring as fuck at times depending on what type of ship you work. On a coastal tanker at the moment and its the same two cities we hit every 6 days. Work 60 days on and have 60 days at home as well.

About to go stand bow watch as we leave Philadelphia.

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

You need to work on your logical reasoning. They're not fools for doing it, but they are doing it because they are fools. One does not necessarily imply the other. For example you might be a fool so you have nothing left but trades and shitty factory jobs that will take literally anyone with a pulse. But choosing that over starvation is wise, not foolish. You choose the manual labor, because despite your low level of intelligence, you are at least able to see the monetary incentive.

However, the more you post, the more you reinforce the stereotype that day laborers are all mindless brutes.

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

Nukes? You Navy?

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

The Ocean freaks me the fuck out, youre braver than me. You get much time on shore when your traveling/working?

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

Unions. My fucking sides. Stay cucked, cuck.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

Those aren’t tradesmen they are laborers.

John Bell
John Bell

Ive been redpilling my co workers and coaxing them farther right.
So have I, and it honestly has been quite easy. I found that future predicting allows for open minds. When I sat in the trailer the day before the election and told them DJT would be pres tomorrow, they laughed.
The next day I had a few that had some serious questions....Like how I knew. I explained the polling discrepancies and the fact that DJT was playing to win the Electoral, not the popular. Some of them guys grew to hate also, and that is fine. We still work great together, but they hate me because of how I see the world. They all happen to be divorced and paying child support, so they are just miserable.

I am certainly qualified to do much much more with my life, but I wanted an easy job that payed well. I am happy with my income and my profession, and always work when I want.

I have been off the last month due to personal reason (dying father in law/helping out).

It is nice to just say fuck it for a few months, and know your money will still be right.

Nukes? You Navy?
No, actual power plants. Coal, gas and nukes. We replace chrome alloy pipes. High temp/pressure type of stuff. Civilian stuff.

Stay cucked, cuck.
No problem. As I said earlier I am quite happy with my pay, and the quality of my work. I will be retired at 53 based on current market trends. I can live like that. Don't hate me because of my job, hate me because of my freedom.

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

Statistician is the true most-redpilled profession. We filter out the truth from the bullshit in everything, for a living, and make good money. Statistics is the grammar of science, which means we call elitists out on their bullshit regularly. We can make bold conjectures and back them up if we want.
You want to be redpilled and get your life together? Learn statistics, all you can. Until you know statistics you haven’t even tasted the red.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

Do you even have the slightest clue how much skill is required for skilled trades? There's a reason pipefitters, electricians, etc. make six-figures in large cities + benefits. It isn't menial work. Running pipe isn't common sense. Wiring panels that will literally explode if done improperly isn't something you trust to your average joe. Honestly, what is it that you do?

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

mighty big assumptions you're making there, partner. first, there is a big difference between a day-laborer and a skilled tradesmen. or, i guess, just "trades" is a broad term. anyway, why would you assume everyone who does one type of work is stupid, and everyone who does another type of work is smart? I guess you could say: "foolish" instead and assert that a wise person would take an "easier" job, but you'd have to use your apparently superior intellect to find a premise for that pre-conceived conclusion. It sounds like you are either one of those people who needs to feel superior to others to cover up their inherent spiritual emptiness, or you just don't know a lot about things and are just ignorant.

Attached: 1480094092089.jpg (68 KB, 500x642)

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

way more redpilled than white collar work. You're actually allowed to act like a human being at work if you work in a trade.

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

Are Feminists demanding employment equity in them?

There is your answer.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

Wtf is lenner
Pouring and finishing concrete is pretty much a skilled trade, they also pour and build the foundations and pretty much do fucking everything besides the electric/hvac from what I see from my comfy loader
Ah so you just work some boomer meme job gotcha

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Lol worked with so many roofers who had college/university degreees.

James Wilson
James Wilson

electrician inferior
tech
AHAHAHA
You can’t even put in a receptacle without running it by your HR department. Go use your rat claws to type up a report on your computer faggot while the real men do the heavy lifting

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

lol, no.

This is braun work -- trades are nog-tier work that will break your body.

Someone had to build the pyramids, tho

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

Tradies here are mostly dumb as fuck, but those cunts make some cash money I tell you

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

not really, most people who work in trades are dumb and just fucked up and ended up there, also a lot of them end up fucking their body up and becoming addicted to painpills or hopelessly in debt and on the streets sucking cock for shots of heroin. Its useful to have a skill if SHTF or if some sort of direct action was needed but you're not guarenteed to become wealthy and your quality of life will seriously decline within a decade or 2 if you aren't smart.

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

Are Feminists demanding employment equity in them?
Nope. I have seen 4 women in 2 decades make the final cut and become "Journeypersons". We have standards, and if they cannot be met, you cannot work with us. It is that simple. They cannot compete.

Pouring and finishing concrete is pretty much a skilled trade
Id rather have my balls ran through a meat grinder, but there is skill to it yes, but I question how much. It is very repetitive, so little independent though is necessary.

This is braun work
You have skilled tradesmen confused with landscapers & laborers.

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

redpill
its a blackpill for all but the strongest stomachs

Attached: 1513832336331.png (131 KB, 756x768)

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

Depends, on tankers, youre ashore for about 20 to 24 hours so you get maybe an hour or two to go ashore. Still gotta sleep and put in your 12 hours of work for the day as well.

Worked some govt ships, they stay in port for weeks at a time waiting for a mission and you even get beer on the pier, which is nice. Got to see some great places like that.

The ocean is scary sure, but nowadays unless its some El Faro shit where you get taken into a hurricane, i wouldnt worry. Lots of redundancy with safety measures on ships now.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

trades are more depnendable but you won't necessarily get rich, also wtf you mean rewarded health wise? being a fucking cripple by 35 is rewarding lol?

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

If you're not in upper management or own your own company within 10 years of entering the field, you're bluepilled and you fucked up, and your body will be a broken mess by 40.
From a faggot that couldn't swing a hammer without spraining his wrist.

Why do trade monkeys pretend they could never sit in an office and do comfy work?
because that's what effeminate faggots do.

Sitting in an office all day and dealing with mental stress is far worse for your body than being a laborer.

It's not the mental stress that's harder, it's the lethargy. The human body is made to sit in a chair for 50 hours a week. The people that do it develop heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and they have frail bodies like women.

The trades are blue pilled in a different way than white collar. White collar are just delusional idiots that think they are informed when they aren't. The trades don't see the point of being informed and don't know shit about anything but football.

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

Boomer meme job?

How so?

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

Anti-tradies are all either shills, actual cuckolds, or NEETs.

Any trade in america is a platform from a good paying job to self-employment. By the way, a fucking laborer grunt IS NOT a tradesmen. Tradesmen by definition are skilled workers, a faggot swinging a shovel is an unskilled worker.

Every day more old guys retire and there aren't enough young people to replace them. So as a result our wages go up.

Go ahead and call me while you're in your "redpilled office job" that cost you 70k of debt to make 30k a year about replacing or repairing your AC system and I will gladly charge you and arm and a leg because you don't know how to do it and you have no other choice. Cuck.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

Every day more old guys retire and there aren't enough young people to replace them. So as a result our wages go up.
You are 100% correct. Boomers are checking out. Normal economics dictate that our pay is based on the amount of unemployed, but there is none. We are fully engaged right now. I can go anywhere in my home state right now, and make my rate + benefits + $150/day CASH per-diem. They really need current projects done so they can hammer out the next. There is nearly endless work right now. DJT really saved our asses. Hillary would have killed it I think.

Hunter James
Hunter James

how do you get into the merchant marine? It seems kinda cool and I've always liked the idea of working on a ship (no homo). 60 on 60 off would be cool as fuck, my main job is working thru whole summer at my seasonal tourist place which is weeks/months straight work (did 35 days in a row last summer, another guy did 100 because he was the keyholder) so I wouldn't mind that at all.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

he doesnt know an instrument tech must be an electrician first.

Oh I am laffin

Attached: 1521914709587.jpg (44 KB, 958x960)

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

Thats breddy cool, is there much work for an electrician on a ship?

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

a faggot swinging a shovel is an unskilled worker.
everyone hates the morlocks. I don't get it. who cares what another person does for work? I'm not your kid, so why does my labor offend you? i don't want to go to college and i don't have ambition to be a tradesmen or probably even the skill. i'm 28 with no experience and no money. i get some dad pointing me out to his son and saying: "don't be that guy" but why would you actually dislike someone for working hard at a crappy job? no better than college kids who shit on the drive-thru employee if you are like that.

Attached: 342425424.jpg (180 KB, 900x871)

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

go to Babir al Islam bin Jalalabadi Auto Sales and Repair for a routine blinker fluid top up
come back to get my car
sliding all over the place in the snow
pull over and get out
my Michelin snow tires are gone, replaced by completely bald Motomaster all seasons

Attached: 1516929826185.jpg (138 KB, 768x768)

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

200k a year Millwright working 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for past 8 years for major US oil company AMA

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

DJT really saved our asses
bna.com/trump-administration-puts-n57982083381/

Are you out of your mind? You enjoy your pay but you support DJT who wants to replace union wages with scab wages? Or maybe you are a scab and just work prevailing wage jobs. Do you understand if the union is killed then so are the prevailing wages you love? Lunacy.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

Im 27
Is it too late to learn a trade? When is too late?
What is the best one for:
-pay rate
-demand (including in the future)
-flexibilty

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

electrician/tech here. i'm laughing too, kid must have just started haha.

Nathan King
Nathan King

learn what opportunity cost is mr big brain. just because you go to a restaurant doesn't mean you dont know how to make a sandwich

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

The Ocean freaks me the fuck out
they humble you quick. you can die at any moment and help can be hundreds of miles away.

Jack Price
Jack Price

Company wants to send me across the country for 2 months of 7/12s

Attached: 1496830541289.jpg (193 KB, 1024x692)

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

because installing geo-thermal heating is completely low IQ work, knowing the difference between wood and PPSI of things, total childs play, who needs load barring walls and beams?

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Definitley red-pilled

So many people go to university and get some meme degree with no real world employability. People talk shit on trades but being an electrician isn't that physically hard you're just a giant pussy and sitting for 8+ hours a day is terrible for your body.

Learn a trade, make good money, literally never worry about being out of work no matter where you are. But that being said if you're really smart skip the electrical technician and be the engineer instead. I don't see the issue

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

about to take the tradepill at 24 since I was doing nothing but shit retail work and life guarding every other summer. Really set on electrician. Gonna go to a trade school soon. Only thing is i'm in new york so kinda worried about being out favored by a spic or some shit for a real job once i'm done learning

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

Some? Yes. Most? Fuck no. The only red-pilled trades are ones that require nearly a decade of diligent time, effort, and intelligence to achieve.

why would you actually dislike someone for working hard at a crappy job?
Because it's a sign of abject failure. Someone who wasted what potential they had because they were mentally lazy and weak. The reason the father said that to his son is because he wants his son to succeed at life and do something with some degree of meaning.

No one likes losers who were made losers by their own inaction.

no better than college kids who shit on the drive-thru employee if you are like that.
I work in a drive-thru but am in college and am on track to becoming a researcher once I finish my degree and enter my school's graduate program. All the people I work with who rely on the job as their permanent source of income are either illegals, fresh immigrants, or abject failures who like you have 0 drive and ambition but I will give you this, you aren't bitching about doing a crappy job and having no money like they do.

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

HVAC

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

Check out the seafarers international union unlicensed apprentice program. They take canadians too. Gcaptain has a good forum to do research on as well.

Good luck.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

There is no federal requirement for that. Maybe in your state there is but in all likelihood it's just your company that requires that. I worked with a few of you guys, we call you "yahoos", and none of you were ever electricians. It is annoying when your software doesn't work yet you insist it's a hardware problem. Lrn2electricalcircuits

William Gray
William Gray

I started off as a cable monkey running cat5/6 and fiber.
Learned how to terminate cable and do punch down. Learned how to drill through exterior walls and mount cameras. Now when I am at a job site I watch other people run the cable to where I am going to install a POE camera. Higher pay and a lot less work. Only real labor is carrying an A frame around on my shoulder.

Attached: IMG-3270.jpg (1.56 MB, 3264x2448)

Aiden James
Aiden James

not having a job that let's you work at the lab, office and out in the field during the spam of a week

@lmaoing at your life STEMlets

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Electricians get lots of work and next to pumpmen are the highest paid for unlicensed crew. Youd expect to makes about 10k to 11k a month

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

No, it's not. It's menial bitch work. It's funny though how so many right wingers perform bitch work, because they couldn't get a degree. If you work with your hands you're a low life, and low class.

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

something better like college

no. first of all not everyone is made for college and second , most college jobs are boring as fuck . only nice jobs are those who put you in the field , office jobs are lame

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

Any choice is a good choice. boomers are dropping out of the work force finally.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

you understand if the union is killed then so are the prevailing wages you love
which proves you are being paid more than the market value.

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

Because it's a sign of abject failure.
at what? life? what is life? it lasts one minute and then it's gone. will your money or success mean anything when you are gone? can't take it with you, user. can't take anything but your own soul.
The reason the father said that to his son is because he wants his son to succeed at life and do something with some degree of meaning.
I understand that. I meant to say: I understand a dad pointing me out to his son and saying: "don't be that guy". if I ever had a son (lol, fat chance) i would also tell him not to be like me. what I don't get is actively disliking or looking down on people like me. sure, use me as the example of what not to be. but i work hard, i pay my taxes, i treat people with respect, I'm trying to be a better person. why do i need to have the right job or the right degree or the right anything to be human?
in college and am on track to becoming a researcher once I finish my degree and enter my school's graduate program.
literally as meaningless as what you are currently doing.
or abject failures who like you have 0 drive and ambition
I just don't care about money. It doesn't mean anything to me other than a way to eat and shelter myself and maybe have a computer. I have ambition for other things, but not money or worldly success. It just all seems like so much vanity to me to care so much about what you do for work. I'm not saying everyone who has a good job is vain, just that people who define themselves by what job they have or what their paycheck looks like or what house they built or even how big and nice their family is... I don't get it. I don't think I ever will get it. does that make me a loser? what did I lose at? life? well, I'm living and i wake up every day happier than the day before.

Attached: 65465445.jpg (90 KB, 800x200)

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

so a job should be chosen based on pay instead of what the person wants to do?

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

this

Attached: ironworkers.jpg (82 KB, 560x433)

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

You realize that left wing artists literally do everything with their hands.
Painters, wood workers, chefs, sculptors......
It's incredible how un self aware leftists pussies really are.
Included is an example of right wing art.

Attached: IMG-3116.jpg (970 KB, 1536x2048)

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

You enjoy your pay but you support DJT who wants to replace union wages with scab wages?

You provided a 13 month old article, and I have seen no such push from the federal side. He has made no such move, and the tradesmen have begun to approve him from the top down.

Under Obummer, we were really not doing great. In the last year, business has picked up, and I could even say close to doubled in our territory alone. Companies are spending.

DJT is not my concern. State lawmakers are the ones we have to worry about. They push this right to work shit, and the deal in our state is that it is coming one way or another. I accept that there is no stopping it. We have ways of dealing with interlopers. It is not hard to starve people out. We look down on "back-door" guys for the most part. Some are good, and most are worthless.

The concept of democrat and republican was turned upside down during the last election. Dems and republicans are reshaping, and they are letting us alone for now. Until the dems drop the goofy illegals and the trannies, they lost us as voters. The current republican part is different to the point that Id not call them Republican. Trump is Jacksonian.

which proves you are being paid more than the market value.
I am paid a fair wage. I am paid better then non-union counterpart (scab/rat). The difference is in training. I have well documented training and re-ups on my certs. I have a spare wallet in my drag-bag that has all my cards in it. I get paid because of what I can prove I know, and can prove I do. One trick ponies make half of what I do. Id not get out of bed for what they make.

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

so elite! have fun with that job. I'll keep getting paid to go fishing.

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

Is 34 too old to get into a trade? Been thinking about doing some kind of metalworking but still not sure. Just trying to better myself here.

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

if you are intelligent AND hardworking, you can make a killing in construction at pretty much any trade but you MUST own the company before you start making big bucks. if you are of average intelligence and honest you can make a decent living and fuck off like a degenerate when ur off the clock. pretty red pilled and good times had by all

Attached: 1516948624430.jpg (91 KB, 942x1024)

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

No one likes their job. Even the people that you think like their job hate their job. At least get paid well doing something

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

lol nice try

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

Is 34 too old to get into a trade?
Not if you have a good head on your shoulders.

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

That makes absolutely no sense. How does implementing government interference somehow determine "true" market value? Do you know what a right-to-work law is? It's the government saying unions can't dictate who is and isn't allowed to benefit from their wages and benefits. I.E anybody can get their wages and benefits without paying union dues. So what happens? Unions can't fund themselves. Unions can't fund themselves = workers forced to work for less then they are worth. The market value requires negotiation between employees an employers. Government stripping away employee god-given rights of bargaining isn't a good thing. This also opens the door to anyone going in and claiming to be "skilled labor" thus further devaluing the market value. Republicans need to fuck off with right-to-work it is cancerous to everyone.

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

I am paid a fair wage.
You've already admitted you wouldn't make as much if the Union died. I get it, you like the pay. I would to. But if the Unions die you'll never get paid what you do now even with all your certs.

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

This is true.Lots of unions have survived that guarantee a standard of training to their members for employers. Employers might pay more for the union man, but they know what they can expect from him

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

No one respects that profession. You catch fish for a living, something that anyone with a string, pole, and hook can do.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

My trade school required completing the electrical portion first.

I work in mining, I do alot of shit just by the nature of the job, radios, switches and fiber optic systems are pretty neat. Keeps the work interesting.

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

You've already admitted you wouldn't make as much if the Union died
Where?

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

No one likes their job
I do what I like to do, and I get paid for it. Millions of people do the same thing. Millions of people 'get paid' and never submitted a resume to anyone.

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Holy shit. Thats quite a bit.

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

Never too late. I went thru a training program with some 50+ year old guys.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

I work in a drive-thru but am in college and am on track to becoming a researcher once I finish my degree

Attached: 1501647275585.jpg (43 KB, 720x960)

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

office work is for retards. unless programming or something else where you get to make something. but maybe its just because i like to make things, and shit brains just like to consume things. getting new equipment is fucking awesome, like having a fairy tale explode in my brain with all the new things i can create with it.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

No problem there. I'm a pretty smart person, just had some bad luck and made some bad decisions when I was younger. I could go STEM but that would take a while to get my degree and I feel like I'm running out of time. I'll go back to STEM later just because it's interesting to me. Also want to gain a skill that would be useful in a rural area.

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

I can respect this anons way of life.

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Keep in mind its 12 hour days 7 days a week. So its a bit inflated. But there isnt shit to do on a ship anyways but work, sleep, workout, eat, n jerk off.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

You provided a 13 month old article,
It's being filibustered by Dems. Big whoop. DJT has expressed his love for right-to-work and to somehow make the claim that since it isn't enacted that that is proof he doesn't actually support RTW is lunacy. You are on this board too much.

business picked up
DJT hasn't even been in office long enough to have caused that. That's all residual effects from Obama. You do realize it takes years for the economy to change based on the policies of any given administration?

Ignoramus.

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

lol. You have every right to turn down a low ball wage offer. claiming to be skilled labor doesn't give the certifications that can be shown if you genuinely have them. Your Union has brainwashed you into believing you won't make any money unless you fund them. They are Jews using your labor to fill their pockets.

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

That would be pretty rough, plus the whole fear of the ocean thing.

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

why do you use the romex as a fucking fucking step?

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

No one respects that profession.
I don't care what you respect.. none at all. My boat was free. I make decent money doing what I love to do. Traveling around the states fishing on the weekends. Sorry that bothers you.

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

DJT hasn't even been in office long enough to have caused that.
I am sure Obama is 100% of the reason the economy is booming. Pic related.

Attached: MW-FS960-spx082-20170823152205-MG[1].png (63 KB, 1138x796)

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

Be a broken mess by 40

Sorry but I am in trades. Diesel mechanic. I am jacked and don't even work out. My brother's went into tech and accounting. We're all in our forties now. Guess who's the only one without diabetes, high blood pressure, and all the other office diseases. Plus I am union. $100k a year.

Trades are redpilled. But if you want to make a difference and redpilled the world you have to become a lawyer, politicians, entertainer, or professor. In trades you only influence already red pulled guys.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

That gives me hope. What did you train for and how do you like it? I've always enjoyed working with my hands. If anything else, if I can get a truck and tools, I'll start a gardening biz or something related since I'm really good at that. I'm talking real green thumb here, not leaf blower illegal immigrant shit.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

I really like it when they spray the texture directly into the receptable j-boxes.

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

Do you understand if the union is killed then so are the prevailing wages you love? Lunacy.

Ethan White
Ethan White

Read the Bible user; I understand you.

Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun? One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose. The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits. All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again. All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing. The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Ecclesiastes:1:2-9

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

I work in a drive-thru but am in college and am on track to becoming a researcher once I finish my degree

Attached: 1515295855864.png (175 KB, 397x402)

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Skilled trades are for the weak. Become an engineer, work hard for 10 years, use the money you saved to buy rental properties and live off of that income for the rest of your life continuously growing your portfolio and expanding into franchises. The way of the Jew is the right way. Everyone I know working in the trades live paycheck to paycheck even though they make more money than they deserve, especially the guys in unions.

Nolan King
Nolan King

You do realize it takes years for the economy to change based on the policies of any given administration?
Not always.

For example: if I am a big company and I know the government is about to hit me with a huge tax-break, I can be a little freer with my money right now. if i know i'm about to get slammed with a huge tax-hike (or regulation rape) then I will be tighter with my money, right now. there are a lot of reasons why the economy is doing better and it is mostly because of Trump and how people see him and what they expect out of him. I could agree that his policies right now aren't the only cause, but they are a big cause. and an even bigger cause is what policies people expect out of him, but haven't happened yet. Obama was anti-business and everyone knew it. Trump is pro-business (kind of) and everyone knows it. So they spend more and take bigger risks. Which means a better economy right now.

unless he doesn't deliver, and then it will contract. but that's just the way things work.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

apprentice electrican
mfw boss tells me the holocaust numbers were made up and constantly makes jokes about mexicans

feels good man

Attached: yeahhh.gif (1.05 MB, 320x240)

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

Cant you take a laptop with and relax with anime, movies or gaming?

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Sparkie here, for the most part tradies are a bunch of fucking normies. I've met a few smort guys and a few absolute fucking retards from every trade though, being redpilled doesn't seem to be discipline-specific.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

You have every right to turn down a low ball wage offer.
And if I will then the guy next to me won't.

claiming to be skilled labor doesn't give the certifications that can be shown if you genuinely have them.
And contractors that hire cheap labor don't care about that. Just get it done.

Your Union has brainwashed you into believing you won't make any money unless you fund them.
There's a reason why unions have higher wages than non-union even accounting for dues. 40/h + benefits is a lot preferable to 20/h + no benefits.

It's been climbing for 5+ years user. A trend continuing isn't a shocker.

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

Its not. Sundays we only work till noon and still get paid for the whole day. If weather is bad at all you still get paid ti go hide in your room. You get a break every 2 hours as well. It sounds daunting and it all used to scare me as well, but the human body and mind are incredible in what they can adapt to.

Most all operations are done with machinery too, so your workday exercise can be pretty light. You can get fat as fuck out here if you dont workout or watch your diet.

James Fisher
James Fisher

union guys are fucking retarded pricks who think they are better than you because they fuck way more shit up and cant spell but "we wuz unions n shiett" so we have a monopoly in this area and demand doctors wages. also just like a retard doctor something we fuck up will kill you in some terrible way. thank the government for that shit. better than shitskin countries though.

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

My wages will not be effected. You are not reading what I am telling you. I won't work for less then what I make now, and it is a fair wage. I have training that proves nearly 2 decades of continual certification in backflow, medical gas and fuck knows what else. I am a license plumber & have welding certs. I can show up on a job and make more then a superintendent, and it doesn't need to be a union project. The current situation is that more people are retiring over the next 4-10 years then we expect to be able to replace. I expect my pay to go up no matter what happens with RTW.

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

my husband works a trade and makes 75k a year
my husband works in an office and makes 160k

Who do you think wins?

Attached: achoo.gif (1.44 MB, 280x321)

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

union guys are fucking retarded pricks
Enjoy being a wage slave and cowering before your boss to make a 15 cent raise this year.

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

I still have yet to see this happen in a noticeable way. Gas prices are up. Food is more expensive than ever. Wages stagnant. etc. All I see is "b-but stocks!" which have been going up consistently since 2010 yet suddenly every right-winger is a broker now.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

I don't think they are necessarily red or blue pilled, but they are certainly more manly than any job that involves sitting on your ass doing some gay shit like marketing or something.

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

At the end of the day the guy who can build his wife a house and physically protect her wins. Being able to use microsoft excel won't do shit for you when the race war starts buddy.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

This is exactly what I mean. I think i would like to become a monk or a priest or just a wandering holy man before I became a skilled worker. I don't look down on skilled workers. my uncle is a skilled worker and he raised two patriotic, high-drive, high-ambition, true-blue American boys with cute fiancees. i don't look down on college educated. My dad was a deputy District Attorney and he raised three sons and just retired with his dope house and takes my mom on 6-week vacations to Europe. i respect people who work hard, and especially if they have good families.

i just don't know if that's the path for everyone.

Attached: MAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA.jpg (151 KB, 743x797)

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

I said that. Not him. Very low intelligence poster here! Sad!

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

microsoft excel won't do shit for you when the race war starts buddy.
It won't stop her from fucking the plumber or the electrician either lol.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

But the guy who can build the house actually works for the guy who works in the office.

Attached: 0e9[1].jpg (27 KB, 600x600)

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

Yeah of course, we have satellite tv as well. I just dont partake in much of the electric jew.

A union run training program i talked about a little further up. Also took some classes outside the union too. About 2 years of training all said and done

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

Wanna know how I know you’ve never worked a manual labor job in your life?

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

Whatever makes you feel better at night. I can do most of the things people in the trades can do and more.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

Trades are good in your 20s, past 30s you'll grind yourself to dust. Have a plan, be enterprising, learn.

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

Why do white collar people get so defensive whenever someone brings up blue collar work?

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

That's fucking terrifying

Oliver King
Oliver King

I dont know about unions in America, but mining unions here are cancer.
Just last year the mine my parents worked at had to close down, because the unions had forced the mine to make so many fasilities available to the work force that the mine stopped being profitable.
I mean the miners themselves had 1 week on 1 week off work scedules and the union was fighting to have all Sundays off.

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

How?

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

The one who makes her tingle

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

he thinks the office will exist when the race war starts

Leo James
Leo James

I dont know about unions in America
They vary wildly by region and trade. As you find out, some areas are more receptive and supportive. I am in a very supportive and receptive area. The pay is good, the work is plentiful and the co-workers are intelligent.

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

unemployement is down, wages are going up (in some areas), taxes are a bit lower, regulations are being eased. economy is doing a bit better. maybe not for everyone, but then again, the horse-and-buggy industry is dead, ain't it?

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

me company own
you slave work
union scam get more tax big job
(jew intense)

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

Careful

Attached: 51EC2F6D-3B4A-4ACE-ABF4-F4B676BB9F6C.jpg (112 KB, 438x602)

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

From my experience, good trades are-
aircraft/jet engine mechanic
mechanic
non-union sparky
welder
mason
heavy equipment operator

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

Sounds good to me. Here its just a fat guy getting payed to complain and organize strikes.

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

gatekeeped by boomers

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

Thanks, I'll be looking into getting some training.

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

The path of the righteous is hard. Much easier to fuck off and live a simple nomadic or monk life; but that isn't biblical. We are called to suffer; not mindlessly, but for a cause. We are not of this world; for if we were the world would love us, but the world hates us because we are with Christ.
A man must work hard 6 days of his life until the end of his life, this is the sad state of the world since the fall from our father Adam. But be of good cheer for Jesus has overcome the world.
Life isn't easy, I hope you find what you are looking for, and that other anons understand as well. I too want to become a nomad or monk of sorts, but realize I am called to be in the world saving souls.

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

Too many non-whites and metheads. Why bother working 18 hour days on job sites?

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

South Africa has a lot of problems.

unemployment down
As I said before. A trend continuing isn't worthy of DJT to claim. Unemployment has been going down for the past 5+ years.

wages
Where?

taxes lower
For corporations. For us, they might be lower by 1%~ until a few years from now.

regulations being eased
Not always a good thing. Which ones?

economy doing better
It has been doing better each year. It's called recovery. DJT didn't end the recession.

There's zero noticeable positive affects from DJT as of now. Which isn't surprising it's only been a year. I am very tired of him being hailed as a economy savior because right-wingers have just now noticed the trends that have been going on since 2012.

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

. Here its just a fat guy getting payed to complain and organize strikes.
No, we don't do that. We have a few fat asses, but even after nearly 2 decades I am shocked at how "trim" most of our boys are. We haven't had a need to strike since before I started into it. We ask a fair price, and we don't monopolize the market. We are almost specialty work within our geographical region. We bury competition that tries to come into the area by efficiency. A few times it has happened, and companies go back to whatever Alabama county they crawled out of.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

If you’ve ever stepped foot and worked on a job site you’d know that not “one” person can build a house for his wife. Sure, one person could if they wanted to live in a simple cabin, but no modern woman would ever live in that kind of dwelling. The modern home has so many technical attributes and intricacies (Plumbing, Electrical wiring, roofing, paving, tiling, etc.) that not one (average) person can have all those skills and do the job 1. properly and 2. on time.

What you speak of is disillusion and grandjour and although it sounds nice to be able to obtain all the skills necessary to make a house, it’s a complete farce and much more than you think.

Once you work a manual job (or any job for that matter you fucking neet) you’ll realize that white collar is where it’s at if you want to be able to expand on both hard and soft skills.

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

Yes. Very.

all of this
racist work bantz best bantz

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

How are you supposed to pay for school though. Even the most basic bitch state school is almost 20k a year.

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

Community college in my state is $10k a year.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

If you’ve ever stepped foot and worked on a job site you’d know that not “one” person can build a house for his wife
I could easily build a home for my wife. The hardest part is putting up the walls, and it can be done with some rope and a small JLG lift.

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Filipinos always get away with saying the most racist shit where i work, its amazing

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

If you're smart and dyi, you should go for a lean-to config.
Cheap, safe, easy, and comfy.

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

I have both a college degree and a trade degree
Iv worked in both offices and fields.
people slack off like crazy in offices. plus you have to deal with cunts and their shitty attitude and limp-wristed fagboys with their banter.

id rather sit on a rig and talk to people that seem like real men at least. less complaining and actual effort being done.

this is how I felt when i was in an office

and some people arent productive for shit in offices. a lot of idiots. niggers in an office is the biggest joke. they get told what to do ever 4 mins and they still only do the minimum work,. but because of diversity and bs laws they are required to hire chimps at work

Attached: 1520619755910.webm (670 KB, 460x460)

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

If you're smart and dyi, you should go for a lean-to config.
I am getting ready to restore a late 19th century farm house. the plumbing and electrical is a disaster, but to get to it, I need to rip out horse hair plaster and lathing strips. Its a spring/summer project. Everything but the walls need replaced.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

Yes, most of them are

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

Send pictures and post frequent updates. I'd love to eat my own words, but all I see is big talk and I doubt you will ever build or fix a house.

Connor King
Connor King

As long as you don't fuck your shit up by age 30 or get cancer from inhaling plaster dust and crud. You should be in a position to do your own business/contracting with some seasonal monkeys to do the crappy work for you by age 30 or else you should an hero.

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

you can go to cc and be an engineer? i thought it required a bachelors

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

trades are about as subhuman as it gets. if you're not in a professional occupation don't even bother participating in the economy. best case scenario is you get some shitty little house far removed from civilization and a fat wife

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

compared to those who don't, yes.

Attached: 49260.jpg (111 KB, 851x315)

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

Anyone with an IQ of over 120 and a strong back can learn to do any of those things. Plumbing and electrical wiring seems complex to idiots but it's actually really fucking simple if you're not a mouth breathing idiot.

So I'm assuming you're either a mouth breathing idiot who HAS been on a job site and thinks this shit is just too complex, or you're a white collar cretin who has never seen the inside of a wall in his life. Which one is it big fella?

Also for the record I'm an apprentice electrician, but I've worked for painters, plumbers, carpenters, glassiers, cabinet makers, stone masons and concreters in my time.

Ian Green
Ian Green

There's one big complaint I have about working a labor job. (I don't anymore)

ACDC is played way too much to the point where I think they suck. Every fucker in the labor field listens to them, unless the beaners bring their own music and turn on their garbage.

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

but all I see is big talk and I doubt you will ever build or fix a house.
I just got out of a home and made $30k in 2 years just repairing some minor shit. It is no issue for me to do basic carpentry, electrical etc. I am TERRIBLE with drywall mud, so I would do wood plank walls, or pay a drywall drunk to fix it up. You don't have to believe, but I have no reason to bullshit. Why the hell would I lie in an anonymous forum lol? Keep an open mind and realize that people like us exist, and are self sufficient for the most part. The harder something seems, the more I want to do it.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

there's good money for a young dedicated person. as you get older you must specialize, move into management or (to make the real money) start your own thing. dunno if that's "redpilled" or not...

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

K.

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

Yes because lives are at stake

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

I run my own business that is mainly trade
welding
fabrication
mechanics
plumbing

We modify cars and trucks so its pretty good. I rack in a fat stack of cash as well as the guys who work for me.

If you know what you're doing, you can make 6 figures easy

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

go to a company see the site
they are playing acdc
its always the same at every blue collar place

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

Main reason i'am studying naval construction and looking to work on a ship/oil platform. The work schedule and being in the middle of the ocean freaks a lot of people out, but i loved it, working your ass off non-stop and then taking a paid vacation every odd month sounds like a dream. I used to work in a cruise ship, you just shut down your brain for a month or two and work like a slave, then you come back to normal life every now and then, except with a shitton of money since offshore work requires no rent, food expenses, electricity or water bills, in most countries your income is even tax-free, and they are almost always hiring since a shitton of people get homesick/seasick, dont adapt and end up quitting the job. I have no idea why so many people dont like it, i loved it and look forward to working on the ocean again. Plus you get to see a shitton of cool stuff and the pay is usualy good, even for shit tier jobs.

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

I like the actual work itself, but the people are really foul and low class for the most part. I'm not much of a small talker and I feel like one of the 'skills' needed to thrive in these industries is being able to make smalltalk and bullshit, but I hate that shit and consider it boring and a waste of time. So its a bit of a catch 22. There's a lot of potential to do great craft work and be creative, but working with retards sucks. Not to mention there's hardly any basic amenities. The breakrooms are always filthy, shitty coffee if there's any at all and the bathrooms are fucking disgusting. I don't understand why it has to be like this, maybe they're really just filthy animals.

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

kinda. started working in manufacturing recently pretty much every white owns ar15s, loves the god emperor (their words not mine), and thinks parkland shooting was a hoax.

David Barnes
David Barnes

Trades are mostly good, the only downside is that it will almost certainly take a toll on your physical body after decades of doing it. Most tradesmen I know that are past fifty have retired because their joints are blown out from working so hard every day. But you can make good money and they are a good alternative to normal college in order to support yourself.

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

depends on your level of education
if you are not well educated it is a blessing they can win alot of money with ease I can even debate that if you cannot get a sholarship or pay for a good college to go directly into trade asap, if you do have a higher education then you would most likely win more than them

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

This huehue gets it

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

but working with retards sucks.

This and if you can read, write and spell above a high school level you'll be resented among your peers plus if you're autistic expect to get passed up for promotion and answer to someone who is a total fuck up.

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

Anything outdoors or where you have aches and pains when you come home. Also any job you can work with your hands, i mean constructively. Makes me sad so many young men get these tech-desk, do nothing jobs and get have girly hands.

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

Nothing like a bunch of keyboard warriors who live in Democratic shitholes talking about how to live . I only have made my own schedule and snowboarded every powder cycle for the last 25 years . Traveled all over the western US (east coast ? what's that ) and chilled out while making a comfortable life . But tell me how awesome your office life is . My keys have been in the ignition for 25 years too . You guys sound like Cernovich . Convincing you are gorilla mind in a concrete jungle

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

You can make a shit ton of money though working overseas for any military contractor, I plan on doing just that when I get some more experience under my belt.

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

1 post by this ID
Dumb niggers

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Calls others keyboard warrior
Feels the need to justify himself to strangers online
What a fucking loser

Attached: 1521629142163.gif (2 MB, 250x158)

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

My State Community College system works with state colleges so the prices are nearly identical. The last time I checked you could do 3 years at one of the community colleges and the last you go for some specific training or something along those lines in order to get the bachelors in engineering. It is a shame though because this is undermining what a community college is it supposed to be. The only positive aspects nearly anybody can get into a community college as long as the money is there

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

I have a job! Praise kek

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

Hitler approved

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

Yeah this too. Sometimes I'll use a 'big' word and I can see the jealousy/resentment well up on their faces. Most of them are miserable and that shit is contagious.

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

people in trades and in the
dumb peepo professions
are the providers of everything and practically all other jobs leech the wealth they create

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

Latex bitch. I'm a sandblaster and I work with isocyanide paint.

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

I wish it wasn't true, but it is. I work with people who unironically believe owning a computer makes you a faggot. They talk about cars and guns and how hard they penetrated vaginas with their equally huge dicks ALL day, don't even bother trying to bring up any other subject.

It's the most alienating environment imaginable.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit