Are the trades a redpilled profession?

Are the trades a redpilled profession?

Attached: construction-digging.jpg (600x399, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5209121/Sydney-lollipop-lady-earns-shocking-130-000-year.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xw5n-5uoGbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

bluepilled as fuck..just a bunch of neanderthal dumbfucks with bodies that breakdown by the time they hit their mid 40s

the only thing redpilled about it is if you are the contractor, but that is no different than owning your own business, which is the only redpilled profession

Yes, I would say trades are somewhat red-pilled.
Maybe more-so would be: military related, police, and other male-dominated fields.

If you're not in upper management or own your own company within 10 years of entering the field, you're bluepilled and you fucked up, and your body will be a broken mess by 40.

Trades are better used as a stepping stone to get enough money and skills to seek something better like a college education.

A couple of them are

Also the guys in the pic look like plain laborers. Protip: Don't be a laborer for more than a year or two at best, that is just there to have enough bare experience to pick up a real trade when you're ready to go to school. If you're still a laborer past 25 then you absolutely have fucked up and should just kill yourself now and save your future self the trouble. I am not joking. As for proper skilled trades, there's a lot of different skillsets and "work" with each trade, the easy ones being electricians and shit tier ones being roofing and landscaping. Forming carpentry is awful as well.

>wasting your body away for pennies while I earn a shitton by sitting in a comfy office

Trades are for dumb people.

Not anymore unless you're the contractor. Otherwise, you're just a mule getting pennies and taken advantage of.

Trades are full of nepotism.

yes
don't give a fuck unless you can't do the job
pretty fucking racist
take pride in doing their best and providing for their families

redpilled as fuck
don't you see from that image?
it makes want to be there in that sun, dust, and noise hanging with animals with an average iq of 90

Why do trade monkeys pretend they could never sit in an office and do comfy work? They pretend its for pussy's but I think its just a cope that makes them feel better about not getting to sit in the air conditioning and be around office thots in work skirts.

You're right, people who perform physical work are fools, every one should be smart like you and refuse to do such things
Society will be much better when no one's doing that work

Kidding me?
Laborer's can usually be a gateway to becoming a superintendent.

You are a jack of all trades, and as long as you show up on time, don't have issues & learn quickly.. you can work up to running the entire job.

No. Don’t fall for the blue collar meme

Prospecting.

holy fuck all of you are pussies. "OMG men are outside building society, what scum!"
Seriously i thought the NEET meme was a semi joke but holy fuck you guys are pathetic.
inb4 found the day laborer.

Sitting in an office all day and dealing with mental stress is far worse for your body than being a laborer.

Sitting for more tham about 2 hours consecutively fucks you up. Little breaks help but are not a cure.

He's not wrong though, most people you find in the trades tend to be actual idiots who have a grand total of three interests: tits, cars, and beer. The field is also rife with ex-criminals and people trying to quit drugs.

Look, don't kid yourselves. Dumbasses go into trades. I'm sorry if you guys are tradesmen, but it's true. You weren't smart enough to make the cut. I'm starting to think "redpilled" is the dumbass way of thinking. I must be a dumbass for taking this long to figure that out.

Then you should excel if your are a decent capable person. Im a Divison 08 project manager (office guy). The stress for construction PMs is crazy.

The absolute state of trade monkies

Attached: EB09A6DA-1B61-45C6-B0AE-78AEAAF5B7C8.png (500x560, 144K)

You sound like a pussy.

There's the guy who holds the nail, and the guy who swings the hammer...Your end goal here is to be 'the boss' and to have people working for you. A skilled trade means you can work anywhere and make a living.

So you get a good trade like electrician, gas fitter or HVAC, go to the place you WANT to live and set up shop. A good tradesman is never without work. Stay away from booze and drugs, these are the pitfalls of many tradesmen.

You play it right, and by the time you're 50 you will have a crew of monkeys doing the heavy lifting while you go out and hunt down new jobs and work for them, and everyone makes money.

Trades are total red pill.

You can always workout after office and have an actual benefitial exercise unlike labor that fucks up your body when you are old, just ask any retired blue collar. And unless you are married with kids and huge debts, losing your job is not the end of the world so no much stress.

Just a few can do that though, thats why laborers are at the bottom, they are there because they have to.

Union pipefitters here have a starting package of over $80k....STARTING.... Just to turn some wrenches and play with pipes.

But the point is its still vital and important work, and I find it stupid to spit on people who perform such things

In an ideal world where everyone meets your supposed level of intelligence and opinion, would the work go undone because everyone felt above it? You look down on people for being willing to do it, so surely you think no one should do it? No one building, repairing, physically maintaining our cities or producing goods?

No, you work hard doing manual crap all day long.

Knew is was a leaf before I even seen the flag. Faggot.

Attached: fucking leafs.png (837x546, 1.13M)

There's pussy and then there's knowing that you shouldn't be a retard for the sake of appearing masculine. I've worked those jobs. They're shit and most people you work with will agree, but it's what they got stuck with.

Oh, I'm not spitting on the people. All the power to them for voluntarily fucking themselves up like that, they should just actively seek something better and try as hard as they can not to end up as someone else's bitch.

no, just as many faggots/degenerates work in the trades as anywhere else

Not much time to work on when working 50+ hours a week and have kids.... I know, my choices.

Just saying physical labor isnt as bad on the body as most make it out to be. With anything you need to take care of yourself.

>You are a jack of all trades
Bullshit. Labor workers in my territory are limited to brooms and shovels. Wooden handled tools only. They are not permitted to string out my extension cord, and can be fined by my union hall for touching my grinder. They are idiots. The only way to get "ahead" as a laborer is to "upgrade" to a mason tender, which will destroy your body in no time flat.

Laborers can stay the fuck off the skilled professions tools.

t: Pipefitter in early 40s & best physical shape of my life.

It's alright, probably depends on what you're doing. I wouldn't want to be a welder inhaling all sorts of toxic fumes welding SMAW and shortening your lifespan.

I work in software development and it's pure soy by comparison though. Can't wait to retire and move the fuck away from the city.

Painter and drywall finisher here ama

Attached: UcwL41cw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>are trades a profession
>are trades
>a profession
I don't think you understand these words

>loosing your job kills the trades
I don't think you guys understand what the base trades that keep america going are really about.
The idiots get in with large companies and unions, make thier 30k-70k a year, and never really learn anything.
The smarter guys go freelance with thier friends and neighbors, each putting in about 3 weeks and 30 grand into a house, and sell it for 500k+ if the work is good.
You're retarded if you're not self employed at all.

Yes
Better then college I started out making 11.50 when I was 19 now im making 21 an hour and I'm only 22 and in 2 years ill be at 32
Went in with nothing more then a highschool diploma and they taught me everything I need for the job

>Painter and drywall finisher here ama
Why do you guys insist on shitting in bathtubs that are plumbed out.

t: fitter

far from it, even further if its under a union

>are
Aren't not are.

Hey Satan, I'm a laborer who makes decent shekels. Although I can attest that the supes and managers make far more, they generally put in at least 10 more hours a week than us, and we're already working overtime. A construction manager really has very little spare time until he's half-retired, and for some that's fine but for others that's hardly a life worth living. A smart laborer/tradesman can make close to six figures (burger dollars) within a decade or so, and never have to be management or anything. If he's not retarded about lifting practices and PPE, he won't even fuck his body up like the memes all say.

this desu. bluepilled normalfags are like NPCs. They are like drones. They are literally made for jobs like these, and they'll do these jobs and they will like it.

Trades are not recommended for a redpilled user with an IQ above two digits

lol

Only Electricians are based and repilled. Every other tradey will whine and complain about electricians because they are jealous and wished they could do what we do

Attached: who do you call first.jpg (500x375, 36K)

>t. Sandwich artist

>Pipefitter in early 40s
tell me about women desu

Right, so if everyone became redpilled like you, they'd throw down their tools and their work would go undone because there'd be no one willing to do it, yes? Thats what you want?

>If he's not retarded about lifting practices and PPE, he won't even fuck his body up like the memes all say.
This is a fact. If you pay attention and let the equipment do the work, you will do fine. I know plenty of older men who have retired in great shape, and enjoyed their retirement.

>Electricians are based and repilled
Sparky. My grinder flipped the breaker again. Go fix it. Again.

>If you're still a laborer past 25 then you absolutely have fucked up and should just kill yourself now and save your future self the trouble
>shit tier ones being roofing and landscaping

damn bro. im a landscape labourer at 28 after doing my math degree. no other jobs will have me.

do you own your own business or are you cucked out?

>tell me about women desu
I have been married for almost 2 decades. They are a dime a dozen, and any fitter can easily pick up 2 a night.

Fuck electricicians theyre always cutting holes in my wall and fucking shit up

>gets paid by the hour to learn a trade instead of getting a 90k student loan to sit in the office on a 50k salary like a good little wagecuck

Yeah tradies are pretty fucking stupid

>after doing my math degree
If you're stuck there, then try to start your own company by 30. Hope you took business too.

My boss owns the company and I'm his cousin so its alright, I just started last year.

nobody wines about electricians, it's the fucking roofers you have to watch out for.
>t. gc

most idiots quit drinking 6 hours before work, and then go to work on a diet of a fucking monster and a gas station breakfast burrito, without stretching.

this is the part they never want to talk about.

Having a job is redpilled

Witnessed

Attached: MV5BOTU5NDg4MDItMWFmMy00ODNiLThiNzMtZjBlNTAyYzllMmJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM2NDIwMzQ@._V1_.jpg (640x480, 43K)

work makes free

I’m in land surveying and it’s pretty redpilled.

Office work is literally housework for a company. Youre a house nigger, frail as fuck. Us field niggers reap much larger rewards monetarily and health wise.

Enjoy your hemorrhoids from sitting all fucking day.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5209121/Sydney-lollipop-lady-earns-shocking-130-000-year.html

Thats actually a very good idea

>no free college
Top kek

>it's the fucking roofers
It's also the retarded project managers who can't help but have two incompatible trades show up to the same job at the same time for the day. Especially working concrete.
I've seen a lot of jobs in general turn into gongshows because the higher up people running the whole gig don't seem to have any idea what they're doing, seeing the same architect over the same closet door 5 times a week isn't fun.

>roofers
It's pathetic you have to hire an appraiser to check the roof whenever you get work done.
youtube.com/watch?v=xw5n-5uoGbU
Why do so many cut corners when it comes to such an important job?

Carpenters are ass holes

Too bad the caulkers and glazers arent around anymore

>Us field niggers
The only accurate statement in your post is that you called yourself a nigger.

Don’t fucking complain it’s cold when you keep breaking the thermostat.
T. HVAC guy

Incorrect. Those idiots are entry level and stay entry level. Anyone with half a brain that can consistently show up for work on time moves up.

Plus, what the fuck is wrong with tits, beer, and cars? You a faggot or something?

that's how you tell the difference between the fresh pm that just got a meme degree in construction management who's trying to learn before running his father's company into the dirt, versus those who were raised into the trades.

everyone's an asshole. Man up.

As an ass-sitting programmer, I highly encourage everyone to go into the trades.

does she know you browse? not shitposting, honestly curious how that works in an ltr

Equipment operating is a the only redpilled job in trades

>tfw chill in my comfy heavy equipment listening to tunes all day

>Those idiots are entry level and stay entry level
I've met fucking journeymen carpenters like that.
>Plus, what the fuck is wrong with tits, beer, and cars?
Nothing, the problem appears when it's the ONLY fucking thing you ever talk about.

>uh hey could you guys p-please cover the vents when you sand

>muh filters

>Trades are for dumb people.
dumb people made everything you use and all the food you eat.

This is why you hire your actual friends who do this shit.

You all sound like elitist cunts to talk poorly of people who perform physical work. Shit needs doing, and good on them who are willing to do it. Personally I envy their work ethic.
They're the people the ivory tower liberals want to pretend don't exist so that they can important third-world hordes to do the jobs instead. People talk about the inevitability of automation, but until that scifi bullshit actually comes along on a real scale, we'll always need strong men and women willing to do some real work, and deny the globalists their excuse to destroy our countries with immigration.

Even then, fresh or not, they should at least fucking show up to the site and figure out what's going on during the work and not before or after.

No, what I want is for the drones to keep being drones. Society can't exist without soulless NPCs, people who only exist to take orders from people with higher awareness. People who exist to only take jobs. People who would starve to death without traditional employment. People who need to be told what to do.

You seem really angry. Did I describe you? I don't want you to go away at all. Society can't exist without the plebs to do the menial work for the upper classes.

>most idiots quit drinking 6 hours before work
I won't argue with that. I don't drink, because I want to enjoy my life. I eat right, even at work. Salads for break and plenty of proteins and meats for lunch. I saw as an apprentice retirees, and noticed that the ones that lived on coffee and booze were broken and miserable. I refused to go out like that. Like I said, I am early 40s and literally the best shape of my life. The wife loves it. Also, I do stretches every morning before I lift a finger. I don't care how gay it looks. It works.

>I’m in land surveying and it’s pretty redpilled.
Sounds like a pretty sweet gig actually. Reading the story pole?

>Top kek
What good is free college if you are still making less? Most college careers pay less then what I make as a pipefitter. Currently just over $35/hour + medical/dental/vision/pension/annuity/vacation fund. Overall the total package is closer to $70/hour. No college loan debt.

I worked as a student loan rep for 5 years out of highschool. After seeing how that train wreck worked, I decided to fuck the office help for a few years, and get into construction.

>glazers
They are around, just few and far between. I rarely see them.

>T. HVAC guy
Brother! I keep my braze certs up just so I can do all the hard stuff. All you need to do is hook up your shit, pull vac and go away.

>does she know you browse?
Sup Forums? she don't give a fuck. She is more right wing then I am. She knows the internet is totally fucked, and like me refuses to use fb/twitter etc.

I'll let you decide. I'm an ex-tradie. I just posted this in another thread:

>I fell for the trade's meme. An idiot co-worker came to work still high on meth (he was white and I'm not memeing) and caused a huge accident that crushed my knee. I get $18k a year in disability and am poor as fuck and unable to work. I take pain meds and have been trying to do a remote-work white collar job, but the meds make it difficult to think and I'm tired all the time.

>Fuck Sup Forums for talking me into the trades. I was going to college for finance but you jackasses scared me with all your dumb stories and I listened to you assholes and now my life is fucking RUINED!

hopefully not stuck. plan is to pay off some debt and save up, hopefully do my masters in europe. losing a bit of fat i had and getting into decent shape as well. i can tell i'm levels smarter than the people i work with and figure out things very quickly, but its not very hard when you're up against people who drink all the time and barely finished high school. did most of the irrigation at last two job sites and now learning to cut pavers with a diamond saw for pathways, something the other guys who have been on longer aren't being asked to do.

>>wasting your body away for pennies while I earn a shitton by sitting in a comfy office
If you work in an office and you aren't the boss, you are what used to be called a secretary. I don't know what your job title is now but that's what you are, a secretary.

>mfw im a tradesman
>mfw I dont ruin my body
>mfw I make 85k a year
>mfw im 24 and own a home

Dang boi you work in an office?
So. Cool.

Attached: 1520373432391.jpg (447x406, 53K)

This desu you need to respect the IQ divide. Not everyone is cut out to be in STEM.

Mabey you could here me better if you weren’t blasting spic music and yelling all day.

100%
Especially when your building a big beautiful wall

Construction of the wall began yesterday btw
YAY!!

Attached: pz82m1u9vz0y.gif (450x450, 1.96M)

trades are fine in your 20's but they're hell after that, because the body wants to sit, not do hard work, when it's 30+ years old.

>so self deluded he doesnt think hes someones nigger as well.

Again, we're not talking poorly about the people themselves, if they get into that, so be it, the point we're making is that unless you're really happy with the given trade and are passionate about it, then you really should go somewhere else other than the trades. If your IQ permits it then it is almost always better to go to college as long as you don't take a meme degree like literally any liberal arts.

Tradesmen are a necessary part of society. They're important, yes. But if you can find something better, then you should.

Literally nothing would get done if there was no Mexicans in the US

It's hypocritical to look down on people you think are doing important work. It's not logically consistant to maintain that what they're doing is important, but mark them as fools for doing it. If it needs doing, then then they're performing vital work and ahouldn't be insulted for it.

Done right with the right lifting technique, being even a fucking carpenter can get you a marine body.

if you have to deal with an architect over a closet door, you're on the wrong kind of building. The 3 most inteligent people on a site avoid the architects and engineers like the plague.

Im not being sarcastic when i say this, but why did you trust your safety with anyone else?

I used to do highrise steel framing. Lots of low IQ dipshits, mexicans, ex-cons, and unfireable lazy blacks are in the trades. Lots of nephews and sons that jump to the front of the line for any sort of promotion. If no sons or nephews are around, you'll get passed up by the guy who sells weed and coke to the super. You can make good money but the hours are hard and you are always one injury away from being unemployed. It can be hard on the body depending on what you do. In some trades it's a rare thing for someone to make it to retirement before their body gives out. There are some really smart redpilled guys in the trades and some of the work is very rewarding mentally and physically. Being outdoors, working your body into a lean fine tuned machine is great. The work environment can be stimulating, exhilirating, and physically and mentally challenging. It's very competitive. You are always trying to do it faster, cleaner, more efficiently than the other guy.

You need prayers.

>muh higher awareness
Oh I'm sure you're just a top scholar. I bet we'll all still be reading your books in a hundred years. You definitely aren't exactly the same as everyone else.

Attached: 34424234243.png (581x480, 366K)

Feels gud. 28 n started work as a merchant mariner 2 years ago. Just paid my house off last month.

I should of started this shit much sooner. Good on you for starting young.

>Went to college
>spend money on worthless paper
>sat in office and got fat
>left and became an electrician
>get to work around men and not cackling hens all day
>get exercise during the day and lost lots of weight
>make more money than I did sitting in the office

Best decision I ever made