Olmos texas pd mess with lawful open carry today

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=CrE9umONdnk&app=desktop

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-27 Olmos Park PD Terrorize Lawful Texans - YouTube.png (1067x600, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9fpFvxsw4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ej1eWMEgzeM
youtu.be/kw6ZKEdICIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just remember --- the police are our friend. the police only harass blacks. the police will be on our side when ordered to confiscate our firearms.

t. stormfag

open carry is fucking stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=w9fpFvxsw4Q

Police absolutely hate guns. I never met an officer who is pro gun. They all believe that they are the only people who can carry. Not once has any liberal complained about me carrying a gun but on three separate occasions the police harassed me. They would say things like "why do you need a gun" "if there is an emergency just call police". If police were pro gun, gun control would not be a problem because nobody would enforce the laws. But you can always count on the police to enforce unlawful legislation.

So? It doesn't matter what you think is "stupid", lots of things that are legal might be considered stupid by people. The only thing that matters is whether the behavior is legal or not.

Openly carrying a firearm in Texas is LEGAL. That's all that matters.

The reason the pigs hate it is because they derive their authority from the barrel of a gun. If they see civilians walking around with guns they take it as a challenge to their authority. It's not about being scared the person might be a criminal, it's about the pigs wanting to be the only ones armed in public.

Whoever had the bright idea of letting mexicans have authority over us.

cops see themselves as 1st tier citizens and everyone else is 2nd class or worse. this isnt about law and order but personal power. people that restrained themselves from becoming mass murdering school shooters became cops

Attached: philip_mitchell_brailsford.png (1353x825, 1.03M)

It sounds like the police chief intentionally mislead the open carry guys as to his intentions, so he could cause this conflict

Good, this is a peaceful family community of 95% whites surrounded by beaners and we don't need you inbred Celts ruining it.

This is why I stopped being a libertarian.

Remember Sup Forums officers:
When shtf shoot spic and nig officers in the back of the head.

Walking around with guns is fine, sitting outside of a business holding a rifle and waiting for the cops to come to antagonize them is not fine.
Especially since this is basically the Beverly Hills of San Antonio and they should be focused on keeping out beaners, but instead they have to worry about little libertarian faggots running around.

Who the fuck cares what you think is "fine"?

Are you guys teenagers or something? You think your opinion fucking matters?

All that matters is whether these guys were engaged in legal behavior, and they were! They researched the law and even talked with the police chief.

Those fat fucking slobs in the video, who should be security guards at a library instead of working as police officers, violated their rights.

They are terrorists and they should be shipped back to their inbred mountains.

Do you think your faggot opinion matters!

These fucks didn’t comply as any responsible gun owner would. You cow fucking inbred dumb fucks give real gun owners a bad wrap. Trying to start shit when there ain’t shit

>I’m 350 lbs so you’ll need two people to lift me
Jesus you fat fucks are so cringe

I live in Olmos Park and I'm very happy that we don't have drunken retards sitting outside of businesses carrying guns. They could go terrorize the rest of the city but the fact they come to the one wealthy rich part of town says it all. Fucking faggots.

wealthy, rich, and white.

You deserve rape.

Inbred

Kill yourself, nigger.

Who said they are terrorizing? You? Who gives a shit about your opinion faggot.

Anyone here siding with the cop is retarded/shilling

Sitting outside of a business in a wealthy white community with a rifle is terrorism. Open carry is fine if you are going about but this guy is loitering with a rifle to provoke cops.

You mad fat boy?

That is your opinion of terrorism and no one gives a shit about your opinion. Sit back down soy boy.

Keep cucking

We will see who the cuck is when the time comes.

Low T faggot

It'll be you when you side with niggers

Judging by the BMI I’ll burn down all fast foods places except one where I’ll perch rooftop and camp you tactifats

This.

Why any self respecting American sides with the police is absolutely baffling. This country was founded on telling authoritarians to fuck off. Now we have all these statist cucks shitting up the place. Fucking cryptocommunists.

You are retarded nigger. The whites are going to win when the time comes. I will have no sympathy for your people.

And the cops and military will side with the whites too, so we will see who's side you are really on

The side that matters.

Reminder that when shtf the 1% will be the first to go.

You're one of those dorks that goes into Walmart carrying an AR-15 aren't you.

What a great thread this is

Attached: 1508782503238.gif (200x155, 2.91M)

>>I’m 350 lbs so you’ll need two people to lift me

did someone say this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej1eWMEgzeM
skip to 34:00

They should have a slam dunk lawsuit, right?

damn Sup Forums is marking their facebook page as spam. hmmmm I wonder who could be behind this?

Kys faggot

Ya

@6:45
>I’m like 350 lbs you’re going to need two dudes
>egahahahah

@6:21 officer asked for more cuffs because he’s so fucking fat

I feel like it would be wiser to flat out ignore the police officer. Speaking with him or listening to him seems pointless.

well they are spics, freedom of speech is a strange concept for them

fuckk off faggot

I’m just saying his speech was defiant and combatant. If I were him I would have kept waving at passing cars and showing them my sign (which would also be more pertinent to 2A and less of a slander on police eg “Open Carry is a right/legal”)

He is literally asking for trouble. The cops are in the wrong, sure, but this guy is an ass.

easily

>slam dunk
Holy fuck you’re delusional

texas fag here and texas was better when it was CC but we got that moron chris grisholm to thank for open carry so idiots like in the vid thinks its cool to carry an ar anywhere they please. im for guns namely handguns but fuck those morons in the vid

wwwwoooo civil suit against the scum that the us military refused to take . you got to pass a shpyc evaluation to join mil. and 90 percent of police are not right in the head

they have been reported for 2nd amendment violations

can't they sue? violation of their rights.

holy fuck these guys are based.
>bongs take notes

Attached: Constitutional Pepe.jpg (720x720, 69K)

I encourage all to go to FBI website and post a tip with link to footage stating what rights are violated. we can not stand for tyranny.

on it.

NO U

>im for guns namely handguns but fuck those morons in the vid

No one cares that you don't understand the purpose and intent of the 2A.

@6:21
officer asked for more cuffs because he’s so fucking fat

@6:45
>I’m like 350 lbs you’re going to need two dudes
>erghgurdhahah

These are the Untermensch and will not be part of us the day of the rope. They will be culled, quickly, to not let their inferiority plague our ranks.

Oh, neat. It's an "am i being detained" thread where the faggot actually gets detained. Good work wrangling the libertautists, officers.

Attached: 1509042084952.jpg (720x845, 62K)

oh dont give me that shit idiot. why would you need to be a fatass and strapped to the teeth with an ar and a sidearn just to go to taco bell

Hahaha

Because it's a right granted by our creator and secured through our federal government. The militia could be needed when he's downing his 6th beefy fritos burrito and you know what? He'd be ready.

If that doesn't jive with you, join the rest of the people who want the 2A removed.

>once again olmos park

OHH that olmos park, everyone knows where that is

i dont but i dont think were going to be at war with our tyrannical govt any time soon so quit playing fucking GI joe numnuts

How?

>tfw I paid for a parking ticket in full armor and with a rifle

It was funny watching the cops shit themselves because I was better geared than them.

2a armor doesn't stop shit and is what most cops wear.

No. In fact we should do it more.

/our cops/

Attached: BD045E29-78BB-4EA9-8F81-D6758795B2D0.jpg (193x120, 22K)

Attached: TIP.png (1022x438, 75K)

K.
Nothing illegal in this thread.
Death to Israel.

You don’t pick up a lot of girls, do you?

no reported these terrorist cops

Absolute bullshit, I am boiling watching this and I dont even own a fucking gun.

.I. Michigander who can carry what they want

Jesus Christ. You don’t know cops. You REALLY don’t know cops. Or, you only know cops who live in black dominated inner city hell holes.

i dont need an ar or a handgun to pick up chicks when i gave a assault weapon in my pants

never read them their miranda rights

The whole thing is bullshit and straight up tyranny

Who do you guys think enforce the globaliss/elites bullshit? Police are the enforcers of the state. They are the boot in bootlickers.

>checks comment
>checks ID
>JOKE
Yup

remember, the true skin color of a cop is blue.

I met a pair of cops in Texas (one white, one Mexican) in Carrolton, Texas, who were very pro-gun. but that's it.

exactly why I reported them, I encourage all who give a shit to do the same. bring it to the top of the list for the FBI

>I never met an officer who is pro gun

I live right on the border of Philly and every cop I know is vehemently pro-gun. Idk where you live but It's not the case where most cops have to deal with niggers on a daily basis.

>be you
>h-h-hey. I can say hey, r-r-right?
>FUCK OFF RAPIST SCUM OMG I JUST TOOK A PICTURE IMA PUT THIS ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA
>u-um, okay...

Women like power. Subversion has women looking after dangerous and degenerate men in their quest for a powerful man.

Those fags always harassing the cops. Hopefully that fat fuck get shot by the cops.

>4pLB+
>4p
>LB+
>LGBT+ confirmed
Just tell us how many more wacky genders can you come up with user

>mfw I do not watch the entire video before commenting.

OP needs to work on their titles and descriptions. I just assumed this was a bullshit lefty post. Holy shit. These are Texas cops?

i must admit, i don't have the balls for this but i am in comiefornia and would be shot on sight

youtu.be/kw6ZKEdICIk another one of the same police department

Your ID even knows you're full of it

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-000019_Chrome.jpg (1432x611, 109K)

Gender is a social construct reee