Try to debate this Drumpfkins

Try to debate this Drumpfkins
Pro tip: you can’t

Attached: 9D899E1A-4B0B-4F81-A98E-874C9DA50049.jpg (520x390, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hsdl.org/?abstract&did=798646
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump
Don’t try to run from this, drumpfies

Poor Trump...what an embarrassment.

What's the rush? He has 7 more years to do this stuff. Relax mate.

Stop being a cuck for another country’s president

>debate

The President of the United states has the power to veto bills (which can be overridden) and the following:

>The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

>The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

Anybody who believes our president is king for 4 years you are a fool. The whole point of our system of government is that all the power is in the states, and federal power is very limited and in the realm of the legislature.

You assholes here really should read our constitution and understand the very basics of our system of government before you go flapping off at the gums about our politics.

Thanks for a basic elucidation of the separation of powers, mutt. That still won’t save you from having believed Drumpf’s promises

>That still won’t save you from having believed Drumpf’s promises

I don't know what a Drumpf is, but I'm thrilled that President Trump is still making faggots like you cry.

Anybody who thinks the president can do anything more than the enumerated powers of that office is a fool.

Attached: liberal tears.jpg (1920x941, 701K)

Sorry about your loss

You're clearly not from around here and don't deserve a response, but I'll post this anyway just so all the other newfags know how to properly refute this coprophagic strawman meme.

Attached: Trump Contract.jpg (591x767, 124K)

I’ve been on pol since 2011 sweetie. The wall is never goin. To get built

>I’ve been on pol since 2011 sweetie.
Nice try, if you had you'd know you can't bump your own thread.

Attached: 266.png (2360x2240, 1.84M)

Bump drump

>Implying there has been a president who could do everything they wanted

I don't know what any of these orders are but none of the shit he promised is happening nor will it happen, you know that but you're only in it for the memes.

Attached: 1511318896429.jpg (479x640, 75K)

he left TPP and that's good enough for me

>hsdl.org/?abstract&did=798646
>Executive Order 13770: Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Appointees
>This Executive Order, "Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Appointees," orders various "Administration" officials in the Trump Administration to adhere to an "Ethics Pledge" as a consideration for employment. The "Pledge" seeks to prevent appointees from engaging in lobbyist activities for a period of five years and restricting communications with former employees of the executive agency. The Executive Order also contains "Definitions" and "General Provisions."
I'd do spell out the rest for you too but I don't have time to teach you how to not be stupid.

Attached: l2google.jpg (623x464, 79K)

Add: Have good relations with Russia
And have the checkbox covered in a mini nuke explosion.

7 more years faggot. Prepare your anus for the Trump Train

>officials in the Trump Administration
>not all officials
>only prevents 5 years of very specific people from lobbying
That's your drain the swamp?

If they really wanted to get Trump
Supporters it would have “with my friend” and friends would be scratched out and replaced with “enemies”

>this leaf gets it

Attached: 1522119107611.jpg (768x612, 72K)