PewDiePie is an absolute madman /ourguy/ confirmed GET IN HERE

youtu.be/jvO1GDJXOgo?t=4m30s

Attached: pewd_pill.png (1431x764, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tVj0ZTS4WF4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8UEWHYfEg
youtube.com/watch?v=vRte4W3gTb0
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps
youtube.com/watch?v=K5diJPL9HTg
youtube.com/watch?v=jvO1GDJXOgo
youtube.com/watch?v=VmxhFnXK8zk#t=33m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
youtube.com/watch?v=IBvf7KUEZ78
youtube.com/watch?v=MhvPlzelj9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TWJVgTeNljs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

El bumpo

Attached: 1522070860513.jpg (579x800, 269K)

Literally taken from this thread:

He is here with us.

Pewdiepie loves Russia

Faggots can deny he is redpilled as much as they want. Matter of fact is he just showed 4 Million kids that Africa and the Middle East is full of retards.

>white people don't have culture

youtu.be/tVj0ZTS4WF4

/our guy

Redpilling normies on communism too. Nice.

never gets old.

Attached: 1522070077395.jpg (849x748, 153K)

someone's gotta do it

Attached: 11.jpg (400x566, 116K)

When you have regions of literal mongoloids it tends to bring the overall iq down.

Attached: B49EB859-562A-4A36-817F-15F9370E7756.png (3700x2420, 1.57M)

Could you please circle the Heavily Jewish region so we can see how they stack up against the Goyim?

Thanks

you took the time out of your day and time out of my day to post about a fucking pewdie pie in pol chat?

Get the fuck outta here you shmuck.

this is huge, tho. how many people from gen z are gonna grow up knowing about this because a silly yubtubber took the time to plant seeds in their heads?

so I figure this would be a good place to talk about it

Attached: Joke+babe+come+overme+cant+i+am+doing+communismbabe+my_9bccc2_6049164.jpg (900x900, 108K)

Really liked the anti communist bit.
Funny vid.

also this is now a Pewd appreciation thread.

Attached: received_10204187202477401.gif (480x270, 3.61M)

Ever realise that at the start of his song, it sounds more like nik ka than monika??

Red pills everywhere
youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8UEWHYfEg

Why the ones closest to Asia are the most dumb ones?

We need him to say "His name was Seth Rich"

you haven't seen our rap yet
youtube.com/watch?v=vRte4W3gTb0

I don't see you influencing people more than he does

When you constantly defend for centuries western civilization from psychopathic muslim savages, who enslave you for centuries by the millions and constantly try to invade you you get a weird sense of humor. God bless you slavs, thank you for your service. Nothing developed in the west (97% of scientific innovation in the last 800 years) would have been possible without you. Cause we'd all be without all we take for granted today, and speaking arabic right now and praying 5 times a day to a fucking cube in makkah.

Attached: 1521762467850.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
Forgot the winged hussars video.

I love pewpee too. But then I am a handitard child who also loves fortnite and picking my nose while watching kinder egg unboxing vids.

He's getting increasingly demonitized for his videos but he's increasingly not giving a shit.

not even a terrible song.

When pewd started bearding i knew what direction he was heading at. HAHA. Don't underestimate the subtle redpill.

Attached: white_nationalism.png (1193x156, 53K)

>slavs
>white
nice meme

Undermining the jew efforts to gain sympathy for war with them. Dog bless pewds.

>slavs aren't white
White = european.
Europeans are a quite diverse group of people.
And atleast they're not obsessed about a brown punctuation.

Attached: Haplogroup_A.jpg (800x694, 59K)

Literally who?

Noticed that too, he's not even trying to hide it

>Literally who?
It's an extremely popular video game playing dude, that has a massive following of young kids. That is gradually subtly redpilling people and subsequently is being gradually demonitized, he's basically stopped playing games and now does videos like this.

>the name of the video is literally "you laugh you lose".

>not available in burgerstan
WWIII INCOMING

1m40s in
>people who work for money, shouldn't have money, what are you stupid, it's our money (communist emblem in background).

Oh look, a flag fag

Attached: dumb_wojack_gay.png (645x729, 146K)

>das rite, your video is my youtube, why earn money when other people can have that money, yes, more people should have more money, das rite, people who work for money should not have money, what are you stupid it's our money!
>should we start the video or should i just stop ranting about communism.. alright.
HAHA

Attached: blood_and_ethnicity.png (923x949, 294K)

That's Belarus

>Noticed that too, he's not even trying to hide it
>He is here with us.
ofcourse he is, he has posted on Sup Forums for sure. And by how this is progression he's definately a Sup Forumsack for a long time lurking. Hardcore redpilled, but a mild mannered swede. Casually dropping a lot of subtle shit for quite a while now. youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps
He started dropping a lot of subtle stuff in his videos gradually migrating away from playing games. And after this video it's gotten more and more obvious.
youtube.com/watch?v=K5diJPL9HTg
Can anyone REALLY blame him objectively? None at all.

Attached: niggerpewd.jpg (750x1015, 54K)

This was fucking gay. This is the first and last time I'm watching any of this e celeb's vids. Why do you get off on this stuff? This is no better than watching normie tv shows for dumbed down goyim.
Africa and the middle east,?he was just shitting on russia brainlet

>This was fucking gay. This is the first and last time I'm watching any of this e celeb's vids. Why do you get off on this stuff? This is no better than watching normie tv shows for dumbed down goyim.
You're an idiot, he has legion of generation z's in his fanbase. And he's subtly deplatforming himself and getting demonitized for subtly redpilling them in a humerous way walking right on the line. Basically an hero'ing his entire platform for the sake of what he actually believes in.

Attached: ramsey.gif (480x270, 820K)

You're not supposed to be his audience faggot but realize what's going on about this.

SILLEY GOPNIK
SQUAT IS LET LESS BLOOD TO LEG AND BLOOD TO BRAIN

PewDiePie has grown the Jesus beard. He is redpilling all

I get the sense he is just done doing YT and this seems like an interesting way out instead of just stopping. He's made silly amounts of money and probably just wants to kick back and enjoy it now, I wouldn't blame him.

I don't watch him though so maybe he still really enjoys it, but it does seem like he's trying to get shut down at this point.

>I don't watch him though so maybe he still really enjoys it, but it does seem like he's trying to get shut down at this point.
You have to understand what's happening to sweden which is far away from you, he has known these things for quite a while and now he's gone into redpill mode. Rather than a multicultural mode. The guy for his entire yt career has basically been the most neutral fucking guy you can imagine loved by basically all ethnicities. Now walking a fine line with trying to redpill his audience very subtly rather than sperging out and completely deplatforming himself.

Attached: BarbaraSpectre.jpg (1200x694, 159K)

If you look at his views, if he plays it right he can do a LOT of damage to those who want to destroy sweden and their lies and agendas. Just this one little ridiculous video already has over 1m views. He starts it off with a blatant critique of communism and then turns it into fun about slavs who are in haplogroup A aswell and turning it into a fun brotherly thing whilst pointing out how communism has made them a shadow of what they once were. It's the subtlety!

Pewdiepie makes me glad to pirate video games. Fuck him and the game publishers.

I hope he cries about this on his shitty video channel. He's a mentally ill corporate whore just like Jontron and AlphaOmegaSin.

it would appear that if they kick him off, normie kids would become redpilled... so felix is quite an issue at the moment

>He's a mentally ill corporate whore
Wew. Denmark has had more wars with Sweden than any other country in the world. Suffice to say we understand their mentality a bit better. I tried to explain it to you that he's not what he used to be. But i guess you don't want to see it. You're not supposed to be his audience, and you shouldn't subscribe to him, nor am i subscribed whatsoever. But understand what's going on here at the very least.
>it would appear that if they kick him off, normie kids would become redpilled... so felix is quite an issue at the moment.
They've been demonitizing him for these kinds of things for a while. And also youtube.com/watch?v=jvO1GDJXOgo
So eventhough this idiot that i was responding to before you doesn't get what he's doing. They sure do and are concerned of the impact his new direction is having on his massive fanbase. They're unfortunately wicked and smart at the same time. You can't win with some people, he's deplatforming himself very obviously in certain ways from his total neutral stance. And dropping subtle redpills to his massive audience, but still it's about that vidya. He could go all out 1488 but then he'd be completely irellevant soon thereafter.

Attached: political_correctness2.jpg (571x563, 83K)

Wew sorry here youtube.com/watch?v=K5diJPL9HTg

He also gives hint to Sup Forums in that video after explaining that he's by 'mistake' swedish hate registry.
>oh you're here aha

I'm going to start squatting before making posts. Hopefully it does force blood into your brain

Looks like heaven to me

Attached: righthappyto.gif (220x152, 103K)

video got taken down by jewtube

>attacks jewish communism
>jews censor video
typical

Attached: semites out to destroy the european.png (775x7566, 3.13M)

The european cultural garments and other things are fucking beautiful, but we always have to hear about some niggers culture or some middle eastern culture or whatever. You have here a diverse ethnic breed group combined the europeans. Who 97% of scientific achievements for last 800 years GLOBALLY. responsible for about near 98% of global philosophy and reasoning logic, basically the world you call civilization and homeworld you have is a european egotrip with an asian contribution. These are now told to not only hate themselves but face extinction because someone wants them out of the way so they can have a very wicked dominion. And the asians next, currently working on the japanese for example to accept this immigration to reduce their breeds uniqueness and competence levels. It's a war not only against europeans, it's a war against humanity. As some have remarked the ones doing this might aswell have be space aliens. Why. It sounds funny at first but it really isn't. Identify the breeds responsible for human civilization, eradicate them or undermine them. With understanding of biology and breeds what we call racism they know that this is a misnomer and certain breeds are better than others. Europeans spent literally CENTURIES upon CENTURIES to eradicate negative elements from their genepool. By executing murderers criminals and thieves and these things. To produce breeds who were high in trust, high in cooperation, of kindness, of voluntary helpfulness without being asked, of kindness, of compassion, of lack of violence and murder, of being honest/carying true witness of things. All these things. What you are seeing now is the attempt of an inversion. A complete collapse and destruction of civilization is what that will result in. And getting the less performing breeds feel enfranchized. At that point they can wipe out humanity and do whatever they want, nobody to resist them in any way.

Attached: 1521801913822.jpg (1115x3500, 1.78M)

youtube.com/watch?v=VmxhFnXK8zk#t=33m10s
So you will have to forgive me for the analogy, but like with the art of war by tsun zu. How to win a battle without firing a single shot is to get others to do the dirty work for you. So destroy european lineages you take the carpet from under your feet and you are now vulnerable and helpless completely, and then it's easy pickings, like shooting fish in a barrel or whatever. Why come bombastically when you can do it like that. If you come bombastically everyone band together and fight and stand, no divide and conquer. The truth is all the other breeds who did not prune their lineages which is why the differential, should protect the europeans, but instead they have them fight them. This is a wicked and highly intelligent evil we are dealing with here, and a very in a sense inhuman intellect. Nobody benefits from this extermination of europeans, everybody loses, they lose EVERYTHING.

Attached: scientific_achievements.jpg (600x519, 34K)

RICHARD LYNN

Here's video covering part of what set europeans apart which was precisely the on purpose eradicating of negative elements from genepool when they surfaced coupled with other planning. It produced a breed that was fucking incredible and then it built on success and on success etc. But it was not easy to do, lots of trial and error. This is now being flushed down the toilet. One might ask for what reason. Because it benefits humanity nothing. youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k All the human rights all these things you take for granted, are produced by a breed that has these traits that produces this situation. The culture that others might adopt, is not of their design, if left they do not replicate it but if they are immersed within it which require a majority of those who make it, they can flourish under it. If that breed goes away, it all goes backwards, VERY fast, exponentially you cannot maintain, you cannot invent further, you retrograde.

I thank the gods every day that we still have valiant brothers in the fatherland. Keep it up, nordbro. Really stokes me up for the future. And seeing this Pewd thing gives me a lot of hope.

Attached: vargvikernessmile1.png (300x225, 93K)

Shmuck? Shmolo? Schlomo! Schlomo confirmed.

Never lose hope my friend, it's not over till it's over. They can say whatever it is they want to say. Victory belongs inevitably and inexhurably to the ones who want it the most. Be it the just or the injust. Life itself does not care. Nature is cruel and unkind that way. There might be external forces that might rectify a situation, but we are on our own and it matters to stop being excuses, see those who want to hurt us, and want to restore our societies with peace and justice and mercy and good things for all, but ourselves first, or there can be no 'all' because others do not care about 'all'. Or it is irellevant.

Attached: space_colony.png (1920x1080, 3.54M)

And what do they tell you. All kinds of lies, but the thing they tell you MORE THAN ANYTHING. Is to lay down and take it. Whilst they as the unjust want the victory the most. The human history is replete with bad men getting away with bad things. And the greatest tool in the arsenal of the unjust is to tell the just that they should not want it the most. Because it's easy to defeat an enemy who has already defeated itself but not even WANTING VICTORY in the first place!

I don't get it, Slavshit videos are pretty popular in the gaming world. What is he redpilling people on? That Russians are retarded? Yeah, thanks I didn't get the memo after countless examples of their cheating and hacking in online games.

So use anything that they throw at you in their misbegotten arsenal to dissuade you and demotivate you as AMMUNITION. And know that the reason they do this is because they know that you are strong, and they are weak. Because they are evil and you are not. They lie, they cheat, they manipulate, such is the 'character' of this enemy we face. They don't care about what is good or reasonable or even fair. They care about that they want the victory over good things the most. You should RELEARN to want it more than they do!
youtube.com/watch?v=IBvf7KUEZ78
With guns blazing politically! Uncompromising and with no apologies any longer. STOP APOLOGIZING. NOW!

who else here masturbates to pewdiepie

look at what else is in that photo

probably your mom

i dont blame her

I can't stand listening to this idiots voice.

>give Africans a westernized IQ test asking questions they've never seen
>call them stupid
wew lad

>Ex mega weeb lets player makes a reaction video with stuff posted on Sup Forums.
Literally not news and literally not politics.
I like my pewds but the very people who make threads like these are the ones he is making fun of.

Mirror test, ever heard about that? It's used on animals aswell. africans fail as late as the age of 6, 3x the max of euro kids. We are guardians of the niggers. As much as we shit on them, we're supposed to take care of them. But having them overrun our societies when they have the anti traits of them is not a good idea.
it's very well known from nature that species and animals who mature faster tend to be less complex, this is why they mature faster because they are already done/peaked, they are not really improving much further, whereas those with longer incubation periods or maturity periods tend to be far more complex and sophisticated. It's not because an animal is more sophisticated that it sits crawl and walk sooner. It's the opposite.
>Since the 1970s psychologists have used mirrors to search for signs of self-awareness in both humans and animals. Along the way, they came to believe that humans were almost universally able to pass a mirror-based self-recognition test by 24 months of age. But a 2004 study published in Child Development called that idea into question. Researchers found the widely accepted finding only applied to kids from Western nations, where most of the previous studies had been done. Now, a study published September 9 in The Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology is reinforcing that idea and taking it further. Not only do non-Western kids fail to pass the mirror self-recognition test by 24 months—in some countries, they still are not succeeding at six years old.
They want to destroy the notion of better breeds so they can destroy the best breeds. Eventhough the best breeds are hyper altruistic at the same time as they have created most of the relevant things in our world. And even your democrats know it, but are the biggest fucking liars it's hilarious. Pocahontas is a greater bigot than i can ever be haha.

Attached: 1522006230813.png (2112x1056, 453K)

And what exactly is an "Africanized" IQ test then?

>Is the statement "All Niggers have aids. Some Niggers are Rapists. Therefore, all Rapists have aids" logically correct?

Basically the nigger subspecies mature faster because they are less complex, even their brain weighs less than a european, this is a result of massive differential in breeding where as europeans created sophisticated societies they took charge of the breeding to promote certain traits whilst negating others. They mature faster (predator/predation mechanism unable to produce society so they biologically was get up and go much like other animals but they're human but they failed at establishing it so they fall under that category and such should be protected and nurtured overtly to breed in better direction since they have more murder rape violence category), and also fail mirror test in an unexpected fashion 3x of age than a euro kid.

Found the nigger

Take a "Raven's Progressive Matrices" test, which is totally non-verbal and non-numerical then report back.

Attached: 10484045_3083501406203_3267320473198144998_n.jpg (640x410, 62K)

>give Westerners africanized IQ test asking questions they've never seen
>still score higher
wew... indeed.

Niggers are a beast of burden, and as such predated by other more advanced societies. Whites were the first to outlaw their slavery and tried with their full military might to stop africans from enslaving eachother. Niggers basically was like this. You build advanced societies. What can i do. I can do this. I can take this nigger, sell him to you, You give me status. Negative cycle continuing from when the egyptian emperialists from middle east set up an empire in middle east and used the niggers for slaves and utilized their ressources. The euros got into big disputes with the west african slavers because they refused to let that practice go.
>hey, stop enslaving other niggers nigger.
>no it's too profitable why you destroy my income it's what we know, fuck you white man.

But at the same time it is our responsibility to protect and uplift them and keep them safe, but it backfires when they get idea that they should destroy the ones trying to uplift them. Niggers don't care about niggers, middle easterners don't care about niggers. When islam started dominate the ancient middle east what the islamic scholars said was old knowledge. And the euros were the first to try to set them free, arabs and others never apologize for black slaves, blacks never apologize for black slaves. And nigger niger literally is latin for black.

Attached: arabs_on_africans_1.png (1053x753, 79K)

Euro colonies and euro lineages should stop apologizing for slavery of blacks because the ones who they bought them from was other blacks or middle easterners, and the euros sought to enforce to stop it all over the world using full military might to 'negotiate'
>if you don't stop this slavery of blacks right now, we're going to fucking smack you around
And blacks turn around and blame euros for their enslavement. There's a joke there somewhere!

153 years later, what you see in libya right now. Middle easterners buying black slaves. As late as 2007 over half a million black on black slaves in africa alone. pic related.

Attached: modern_slavery_globally.jpg (623x547, 49K)

When all euros are gone. Guess what happens! WELCOME TO THE SHIT SHOW MY FRIENDS HAHAHAHAHA. Wow you have no idea how bad things are going to get then!

Now you can decide right now. This is not the direction i want to go. Now you can have a gander at a more evaluated decision upon this concept, rather than feelings. Because funny enough, feelings do not prevail over reality. youtube.com/watch?v=MhvPlzelj9I

Attached: arabs_on_africans_2.png (1038x549, 56K)

I don't think he makes much money from youtube videos anyway, so the demonetizing doesn't matter so much.

It's the same for most people on youtube, which is why Patreon has gotten more popular as the demonetizing started occurring all the time.

In Pewds case he does merchandise that makes him most of his money I think.

>westernized IQ test
>China and Japan score top
???

he's a shoein for doing what he wants to do and he does it shamelessly and i can't blame him for it. But he's doing it subtly. And i respect him for that. Too many fucking spergs who just realize some tidbits of things and just go full out even if true, and then they're no use whatsoever, when the far left dominate most of the media, education and other things.

minimum 3 times a week this exact thread appears
yeah we get it hes based as fuck
until he names the jew dont fucking shill him out
i come here to talk about niggers and jews not swedish weebs with low body muscle
also his video today was pretty good most of his fanbase is to stupid to realize what he is doing though

enjoy the .gif felix.

Attached: 1475083124147.gif (264x200, 1.16M)

there will be some smart kids that will pause the video out of curiosity and see the big red splotch on the map... that's all it takes to plant red pill seeds, my black pilled aussbro

Attached: received_10204200802177385.jpg (420x500, 27K)

>memeflag
>white

cute but degenerate. DELET

Attached: 1522070181438.jpg (680x960, 113K)

That some Sub-Saharan ethnicities fail the mirror test still blows my mind. That's unironically less self-aware than gorillas or elephants, it's severe mental retardation territory

Wtf I love the guy who made Let's Play Slender videos now

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

And what countries did he indirectly show as being full of retards?

>again russians

Lads what the fuck is wrong with you?

That is a great song tho. It's the fucking music video that is high on crack.

I saw him here yesterday. Someone asked him to remove evangelion poster if he believed in pizzagate. Well, well, well.

>That some Sub-Saharan ethnicities fail the mirror test still blows my mind. That's unironically less self-aware than gorillas or elephants, it's severe mental retardation territory
We are not created equal, but those who have achieved great philosophy that of human rights, and all these notions, and want to make it for them, eventhough they don't understand. Are the enemy now.
youtube.com/watch?v=TWJVgTeNljs
They don't even understand and appreciate the synthwave and these things, using the synthetics of machine to make straight that which is crooked. A beautiful and perfect world where things form a higher harmony of mathematics (another thing few of non mixed grasps) They are a hopeless people stuck in a void, trapped within themselves. It is our directive to make it better for them. In good places they hug us, in worst places they want us dead, in most places they understand us not at all. Beasts of burden. That we should protect and seek to uplift. Unfortunately whilst we are now under attack from all directions, this might never occur to bridge the gap between their cerebrum and ours that sees infinity and the harbingers of creativity the space that is for those who are chosen to enter it. And dream of the amazing things we are apart of. To them they do not even understand what they are apart of. And if they have it their way, we'll all be equally blessed in the rubble of a great thing.

Attached: 1521763061006.gif (256x256, 1.77M)