"Behind every criminal and stripper there is a single mother"

Are Single mothers the root of all the worlds problems? There is the saying: "Behind every criminal and stripper, there is a single mother." But it is also much more serious than that. For instance, Chechnya forced divorced women to remarry their husbands. Even if the husband had a new wife. Their reasoning being that they wanted to fight religious extremism. They noticed that all the Jihadists came from single mothers.

archive.is/pLooL

I also heard from stefan Molymeme that 26 of the 27 last mass shooters came from single mother homes. And Sotomayor claims single motherhood is causing Niggers to chimp out. Are single mothers the root of all the worlds problems?

Attached: HMMM.png (1080x1920, 1.29M)

Attached: 9mj23sk0llh01.png (506x900, 596K)

Attached: 4 kids and ready.jpg (434x767, 62K)

Attached: 18t3zHW.jpg (1440x2888, 499K)

Attached: 1452364365448.jpg (540x960, 58K)

Attached: 1521332104095.jpg (720x1280, 118K)

Attached: Family.png (539x960, 483K)

Attached: hbcOpEb.jpg (1034x1972, 179K)

Attached: pff22tmo8qm01.png (932x1578, 402K)

Attached: QhND9uel.jpg (360x640, 46K)

Attached: qbnnwrm990j01.png (923x1741, 697K)

Attached: xiGyxNY_d.jpg (640x1138, 55K)

Attached: zxvd663bz6g01.png (1105x799, 221K)

Attached: y5iaqma210f01.png (925x1563, 720K)

Attached: dln7tquy0xn01.png (1023x813, 211K)

Attached: b9sh8xzm90o01.png (1181x1480, 961K)

This one is clueless.

This one has brain damage.

your women are being raped, your country is full of fags, and no the root of all problems is not single mothers

>Autism speaks

Attached: 1521681836224.jpg (680x383, 36K)

>I don't know why this keeps happening to me...

Attached: 29572433_571084366595601_4916530400101827468_n.jpg (500x614, 47K)

>blocks out the name
>you can literally see it in the picture

Exterminate all single mothers.

Love seeing threads like this unironically. Bunch of beaten up, used roasties learning about how fucking around and getting a child early can ruin your life and dating chances. Like a visible form of music, I'd say. Pure beauty.

>Christian

>Take selfie from highest possible angle
>still look like enormous hambeast
Luck there are guys out there into fat chick, I guess

Wtf. This woman can’t even string together a coherent sentence.

They want primo men, but they themselves have lead such shitty lives and made poor decisions. Entitled and unrealistic expectations. The best they'll get is a meth addict or a black.

Attached: they'retheretheir.jpg (800x544, 155K)

One of the chief causes

Attached: gV76w8D.jpg (1200x1200, 384K)

Single motherhood is an issue, but what's the root cause of single motherhood?

Ultimately, it's the jews.

You're making us burgers look bad

that has to be fake. pls god let that be fake

Uh I think all his there their and they'res were right, it looks like you're a dipshit

>single mom of 4
>not into childish games
Women are fucking retarded.

>Do you do drugs?
>Often
Who admits to that?
>Longest relationship
>Under 1 year
Now that’s just depressing.

At least her kids are white

>mf queen
>prince
>my mans

coal burner

>27-37 yrs
>not bald or fat
Good luck

thiccc

These pics are all arguments in favor of abortion.

Nah man, I mean it kinda is but at some point you have to take some responsibility. (((They))) didn't force the black dick down these whores throats.

Attached: warmongers.jpg (1920x958, 368K)

read the text in the OP's graphic then get back to me you fucking morons

>These pics are all arguments in favor of contraception

ftfy

>sperm donor
she's clever with her words I'll give her that

I dont even like women anymore thanks to Sup Forums

>"Wants children" and doesn't even look after the three she has

The state of Amerifats

It's not so much the single mother in and of itself that's the cause but the overall breakdown of the family as a whole.
Before the big push towards suburbanization families used to live in larger, multi-generational communities where they either lived in the same home or lived nearby to one another. These smaller communities allowed for each person to be responsible for one another, where the lessons of the past were passed down from generation to generation and resources were shared ensuring self reliance.
Then they started breaking down into nuclear families that would move across the country, and this worked for a while but cracks formed that resulted in the single parent epidemic we have today. Single parent homes that lack the guidance and responsibility inherent in close knit communities and brought forth a reliance on an uncaring and bureaucratic state for support and resources.

Un-ironically, the Jews are to blame for this.

The welfare state is the root cause of single motherhood, so yeah, Jews.

their they're buddy it'll be ok

Good breakdown. Totally agree. So many kids these days only live with their immediate family, and are far removed from any extended family. Makes for a much smaller support system.

>Larger
I meant smaller, oops.

>26 year old coalburner with a mongrel child
>other people don't "have there [sic] shit together"

Rope.

>kids (white or not)
>Career Oriented
>Specific height weight and age preferences
>takes care of self (lel) and only wants man for......
>no hookups
No thanks. The absolute state of women in Western society.

People talk badly about single moms but nobody says what's so bad about them. Can anyone with a single mom clue me in?

Why can't any bitches on dating sites string together a coherent sentence? Are they all really that stupid?

She called snapchat snapchart KEK fucking niggers.

It doesn't help that, whereas previously single mothers were pathologized, now society demands that we wildly celebrate them and pathologize those who judge them.

Attached: _20180324_150643.jpg (720x1225, 137K)

>stuck in the 1950's mindset

what a fucking liar.

Checked. Also threw up in my mouth

Attached: 20171107_092129.jpg (4032x2268, 2.17M)

She used the wrong "their". Single motherhood is just a symptom of being a retarded white person.

That woman has a nice shape to her. Nice hips and legs. I really would like to see her ride a BBC cowgirl.

Checked and 18 and pregnant
>burn the coal, pay the toll

basically blaming the dating scene & men for their own inability to use birth control then pumping out little crotch goblins that are more likely to go to prison because they didn't have a father in their life to smack them

She was clearly referring to pic related

Attached: 50s etiquette.gif (280x210, 116K)

They are neurotic. Why were they not able to keep a stable relationship?
No self responsibility. Blames others easily
Probably divorced due to dissatisfaction. Why were they dissatisfied?
Most likely have had multiple partners which means they are unable to pair bond.

I can't tell if you're a genius troll or an idiot

Attached: 1521836771817s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

yes, kids need a good father so they have a proper authority figure in their life
bad fathers are also dangerous

not sure what the effects of growing up without a mom is though

Christ

So much entitlement in one picture

>Christian (?)
>Mom of four
>No childish games
>Father's (note plural)
>Don't need a man
If you don't need a man, you don't deserve one!

Just wait till 2040 complete disarray. Not enough cucks for the most entitled population.

>Work nights 7 days a week
>Hang out during her bedtime
giggity

sounds like she needs to get slapped around

Most women have brain damage.

single mothers should unironically kill themselves if they made deliberate decisions to end up as a single mother(such as fucking someone with no intention of marriage or without precautions.)

>be respect

Shes a pick and choose 1950's mindset

1950's mindset
Wait for it.
HoLy Fuck!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
It's too stupid not to be real.

Attached: epic.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

The last line got me lol

Attached: IMG_1039.jpg (1231x1256, 255K)

She needs to be beaten by a rod

Attached: 1521093661921.jpg (919x675, 71K)

No father?

American "whites" are just terrible with their nigger speak. It's detestable. You really have to do something about your white underclass. You've really failed these people.

Root of all problems? Probably not, but it can create terrible people. You can have a father in the house that beats the shit out of the kids which produces similar effects like in Joseph Stalin's case.

single mother: man feels the need to assert his MANLYNESS 2x as much than before, so he goes ape mode.

What do women have against bald men, or at least men who shave their heads clean?

>Single Mother
>Man doesn't go full Lion and kill the sprog

Pretty hot. Would swipe right and pretend to be a "real man" until I get to whatever depraved sexual shit I want to her and never talk to her again. She gon get cummed in on the back of a busride and ENJOY IT

Sometimes the dad left though.

if they speak like that unironically they are also niggers and will get the rope

>Conservative
>Single mom
Something isn't adding up.

>Stuck in a 1950s mindset

Well where's the father ffs.

nothing really, this woman is just a turd

A society that has made no place for normal fucking men in the problem.
There's no need to find camaraderie and hierarchy in MS13 in a functioning society.

Welfare state, participation trophies, drug usage, no father figure, overpopulation of urban areas, etc

A large proportion of American whites do speak like that. It's gross. Blonde, American middle class teen white girls all over the country are talking like the niggers in their rap music. It's more common in rural areas and southern states. Sad!

Yes

/Thread

Women have an issue with all men who aren't one of these things:
>pirates
>billionaires
>pro athletes
>astronauts
And they honestly believe their nasty cunts are enough to get them there even though I can buy a $25 onahole that feels better than their std ridden nigger cum tainted abomination

1950s
>Won't Work
>"Manages" husband's income

Current Year
>Smelly roastie Vagina
>Can't cook
>Splits housekeeping duties 50/50
>Posts degenerate selfies on facebook all day
>Is disrespectful, whines and complains