This is your new Roseanne, fresh out the gate with lesbian partners, a tranny kid...

This is your new Roseanne, fresh out the gate with lesbian partners, a tranny kid, and a black child for the lesbians thrown in for good measure. 30 years ago, this shit would not have flown. What the fuck happened?

Attached: 1522201480027.jpg (1480x833, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1BMhKFNoG94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're progressing as a society. Get used to it, or get left behind. Seriously, I don't like this shit either, but I am aware what's happening.

>progressing
To what? Our doom?

Blame Modern Family

Jews want the frog to boil slowly, this is their civic nationalism appeasement.

jews

Attached: 1507654567971.png (2810x4096, 169K)

laughable until you do the research, then you too say the same thing.

this is just a slide thread to gauge your wokeness tho this whole site is an fbi project now, enjoy.

The lesbos were in the original series.

Of course, but how did it happen so quickly? Hell, even 20 years ago, having a tranny on TV was virtually unheard of. Now, every show has one.

How are they going to explore those topics if they don't have those kinds of characters? Stop being such a sniveling little bitch.

How about we explore the possibility of not humoring those with mental illness and start treating them for it?

>2 Beckys
This is an unmitigated outrage

Differing points of view don't indicate mental illness. You sound just like an extreme liberal.

Which one is roseanne?

Thinking you change chromosomes by cutting your dick off is literally mental illness.

>Our doom>

Just stop.

We're progressing to something beautiful and powerful. This is exactly what we need more than ever right now.

hopefully one of the kids is MKULTRA

With a little research you can find where years ago when asked Roseanne said if the show came back she would want (I believe she said one of the kids to be) a tranny. Phone posting so not looking it up. Also she is an Israeli shill

Wtf?? Roseanne hates trannies?!?

> lesbian partners, a tranny kid, and a black child for the lesbians thrown in for good measure

Attached: sickos.png (152x254, 40K)

It seems like you are very susceptible to propaganda and disinformation, Maybe you should stop believing everything memed on Sup Forums.

>Barr was the oldest of four children in a working-class Jewish Salt Lake City family;
Barr's show has always supported showing/ pushing white working class degeneracy. Lesbian kiss, single motherhood; daughter working at a strip club after graduating hs are just a few off the top of my head. Pushing trannies is just her jewing up with the times.

liberals happened.

>memed
not that guy, but yeah, find the nearest hardware store with good strong rope, and somethin sturdy to support your fat fuckin ass while you hang, retard

>V was virtually unheard of. Now, every show has one.
it always about attacking pillars of white christian society for cultural marxist jews. Trannies are just part a long list of the useful idiots for them. Low investment; high return for fucking with society by using trannies.

You're probably not old enough to have watched the original but it was full of lgbtbbqraaaaaph characters. Even Roseanne's mom was turned into a lesbian.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>30 years ago, this shit would not have flown

then the show was about real world problems a working class family in the US would face. today, it will have to be engineered shitlib talking points to keep the plebs entertained and chained to said narratives so they can vote accordingly.

>We're progressing as a society

Sounds like history repeating itself gee whatever did happen to sodom and gomorrah

really makes me think.jpg

Attached: 1200px-John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah.jpg (1200x767, 230K)

Did they sneak a German flag on the niglet?

Attached: 1934E892-F155-4A2E-A4E0-CA44D83A228E.jpg (3735x2344, 3.23M)

looks like an aviator nation kids sweatshirt
don't mind me i just know my brands

This is the new conservative household

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-164729.jpg (1139x1468, 746K)

to hell. literally

and I will add, she wants the right-wing outrage to happen over this. She wants alt-right pepe posters to attack her twitter so she can generate buzz for her "new" show -which ofc has absolutely nothing new about it. It is really just her old show with the very bland addition of typical stock (((Hollywood))) tropes of the rainbow coalition.

She want some frogs posted to her twitter,
There to be shit mentioned about it in the news and her brave reaction to it.
An interview to happen on that dyke Elen's show and probably CNN.
Then she'll make a joke about it on an episode of her show about that "darned pepe" (cue laughtrack).
Then CNN to report on this for more publicity.
This way she can be all hip and current and get more viewers watching her her imaginative reboot.

Attached: considerthefollowing.jpg (654x539, 64K)

That's why any show does it because they're all in it together. Manufacturing outrage is the best way to get any attention now.

>her her imaginative
*her unimaginative

>DGay

The black kid is DJ's. The black girl he didn't want to kiss in the school play he eventually married. They both joined the military, he's a retuned vet, she's still deployed. I always liked the show growing up, sue me.

>a tranny kid

Attached: Deus Vult.gif (462x498, 383K)

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness.

>progress

kill yourself, faggot

Attached: 3-23-2018 12-57-42 PM.png (402x394, 180K)

So? fuck off libtard.

Still looks funny

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-223825.jpg (1080x2160, 682K)

Attached: 2636234.jpg (587x378, 47K)

John goodman?
But he died in the original.
Not that im gonna watch this shit, just saying, is he a ghost?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you identify as something kind of odd?

Make at least one of the characters a heroin or prescription opioid addict and Roseanne's family will the ideal goy family that Jews have been working so hard to create.

Action : Whenever you see an article / tweet / post on normie media that makes you want to sperg out, but you can't act for fear of revealing your power level, simply reply with the following statement :
>"Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
If they try to start an argument, simply keep repeating :
>"As I said, thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
to whatever arguments they try to make.
Whenever you see the comment, upvote / like it.
Goals :
- Demoralization. Make them realize that every action they take is counterproductive.
- Subtly imply to bystanders that 'ordinary' people are already right wing. Remember, the major social currency among normies is conformity. If they believe that everybody else is moving right, so will they.
- Point out that the rise of the right is a consequence of the actions & voices of the left.
- Show 'the left' and the normies that we are everywhere, and that we are watching. Again, this plays into the normie desire to 'fit in'.
- Embolden those who are already on the right but are kept silent by fear of social repercussions (see previous point).
- The comment is polite and violates no 'guidelines'. They can't shut it down.
- Short comments are more likely to be read, often more so than the actual article / post / story.
- Create an atmosphere that discourages leftists to post in the first place.
This is solid enough that you could even post it on real accounts. If you ever have to walk it back just say “I AM a leftist myself. It was sarcasm. I meant that stuff like that damages OUR cause.” Even then, the statement has value as a divide and conquer strategy (ie. “a real leftist doesn’t believe that stuff”).
It doesn't matter whether you believe any of the above or not - the purpose is to make *them* believe it.
Discuss.
Ignore divide & conquer shills and demoralization shills (anybody who ‘dismisses’ the plan without providing genuine criticism is a shill.

As that freak show Caitlyn Jenner said he's the new normal. That's where we are as a society now.

how can white boi even compete

Attached: 300-xerxes.jpg (460x300, 67K)

scrubs girl looks rough as hell.

Rip Sarah Chalke as my waifu

Bump

Even crabs eat b8

its a portrait of an american family ruined by upper middle class boomers.

youtu.be/1BMhKFNoG94

Roseanne is actually our girl. The network jews made them throw in the tranny n lesbos else it wouldnt of gotten picked up again.

I would say pay attention to the jokes. She might be pulling some shit.

Is Lauren Southern on the new Rosanne or do white blonde thots just all look the same?

What are we supposed to even be progressing towards?

Attached: 58b.png (600x600, 175K)

Who the fuck cares? I never watched this garbage to begin with.

There's a lot of vagina in that house. Dan would have killed himself the fast way by now.

>What the fuck happened?

Cucked conservatives. Screw them all.

Nah that's just her "How the Fuck Did I get Roped In To This"face.

Smart move by the (((producers))) if the show flops, they can blame Roseanne, and if its a success, their propaganda will be spread far and wide.

Either way, I'm not gonna watch it. Better things to do.

Was Rosanne even a good show when it was on? It always seemed very white trash, and not tongue-in-cheek white trash like Married With Children. I never watched it for this reason. Seemed too low brow.

Trips of truth.

[CHECKING INTENSIFIES]

Attached: they-lied3.jpg (500x449, 161K)

Dropped.

Attached: 1522209997718.png (987x287, 107K)

>progress
Yet everything gets dumber, lazier, and more controlled.

Wtf i hate Roseanne now!!

Attached: 1d579004c13fecade4b9d75d71030cd3--roseanne-barr-heroines.jpg (474x366, 39K)

>cured by Mormon Jesus
>shuns god and continues her diabolical ways

Attached: 1422928813412.jpg (499x468, 69K)

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1518901546585.jpg (596x471, 60K)

ZERO doubt one of more of the actors will be addicted to painkillers

Did anyone actually watch? They’re not preachy about the lgbbq stuff at all. It’s very matter of fact “oh we have these retards amongst our family and friends”. If they do this show right, it could be as big as the original Roseanne.

Few people are watch blue pilled tv anymore anyway. *That is progress

I thought it was ok but something was off with the delivery of the lines and stuff it seemed too rushed and forced.

So which blonde daughter is the real one?

Bitch on the right looks like scrubs bitch.

All the alt light jews and tranny nigger faggots love it. It's totally based

Attached: DZVpmvOUMAArrEN.jpg (1200x674, 105K)

Turn in your guns people, the government will protect you it's not like it's never worked befo....

Attached: 170302-warren-native-american-guns-tease_jyh4op.jpg (1480x832, 331K)

I'll give roseanne a little credit. She acts like she doesn't hate white working class people which is rare for a joo.

>Turn in your guns people, the government will protect you it's not like it's never worked befo....
Shit wrong thread LOL...bad keyboard bad!!!

Have you ever met poor white-trash? This is in every family. lel

I enjoyed the shown, very relatable to today’s climate with people. Looking forward to the rest of the season. May even gonsee her standup if she comes to a city near me.

In thirty years time, will pedophilia be considered normal, and would fools like you support it?

degeneracy leaning to the left, what god intended leaning to the right