Tick Tock

Just one more nail in the coffin. Once the Mueller probe is complete I think we'll be looking at a life sentence for Drumpf and the alt-right will be finished for good (:

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-220257~2.png (1080x1184, 911K)

Who gives a fuck about some jew media article. Trump could ass fuck my mom then nut on her face and I would still support him. As long as the elites and jew media hate him, I will support him. Didnt you brainwashed soy boys learn anything during the last presidential election?

It's America. You can find somebody to sue anybody for anything.

How do they have any grounds for suing? It's a question essentially asking if you are a criminal or not.

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot traitor.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Wow, really showing patriotic spirit.
Suing over a question on our census that asks if you're a legal citizen of our country. A perfectly reasonable question considering current affairs. It's like libshits actually want the US to go under.

YEAH HOW COULD DRUMPF BE SUCH A BIGOT THAT HE WOULD ASK ABOUT CITIZENSHIP I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THIS LEAK FROM THE UPCOMING CENSUS FORM

Holy fucking shit I can't wait to actually kill leftists.

They don't want to lose their representatives.

You can argue that in court, cunt.
my lawyers already working on it

Attached: 1522094364846m.jpg (1024x989, 167K)

States' rights

>Trump could ass fuck my mom then nut on her face and I would still support him
first post most unironically what a trumplet is actually like post

Yes, what is the ground of the lawsuit? I'm no law student, but I'm pretty sure you need a reason to sue someone, and a good one too.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE LET US KEEP OUR CHEAP VOTES AND LABOR

These fuckers seriously need to fucking hang

Pathetic, Trump was right liberals and people like you are unamerican

The point is to just sue and have msm report it to create a narrative. It doesn't matter what the lawsuit contains or whether or not it even gets to court.

sage nigger thread

I will kill OP when I see her

Attached: SAGE.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Congress decides what is on the census, not the court. The court is overstepping its authority.

Attached: red shield.png (720x788, 372K)

Obama killed states rights already multiple times when he legalized fag marriage etc.

its like dems care about states rights only when its their pet issues they want to break the law with, fucking traitorous cunts. I'd support a literal military shutdown of the government at this point

Attached: 1522025853809m.jpg (1024x733, 92K)

>states should only push back on things that the other team does
How many candles are on your Trump shrine?

this

IIRC this simply reverses an exec order by Obama

That’s why ppl like you are retards.

When the fuck is Trump going to arrest these traitors?

Attached: 1521878785444.jpg (185x273, 19K)

Holy shit, I think this is the first time I’ve seen something posted about “muh Mueller probe” on Sup Forums in at least a week. What’s the latest in the ol’ muh russia probe?

Of course he’s going to be in prison probably by the end of this week, next week at the latest. The question is what crime they will nab him for first? My money is on the stormy Daniels affair

All of this is going to backfire. All you dumb fuck libshits are doing is waking people up. Normies ask, "What is the big deal about that question?" Soon followed by, "Oh, I get it now."
>Carry on kikes.

Attached: Aok_pepe.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Which States? It'll be good to know who will be on the other side during Civil War 2.

>Bunch of inbred commie cock sucking Governors threaten to sue Ronnie Rumpf
>They lose
>Ronnie counter sues
>Commiefornia double ass fucked with lawsuits

Attached: doubleyes.gif (288x162, 1021K)