Well Sup Forums, which one is it?

>Sup Forums believes in free speech
>Sup Forums has moderators
Pick one faggots. I’ll wait.

Attached: DE06A682-2013-44A0-BEA1-2FDD586AD770.jpg (750x518, 85K)

Sup Forums is a site with multiple boards for different subjects. There's also fundamental rules that you should follow before posting. Mods are kikes most of the time and do nothing but shill for Israel. Most of all though, OP is a faggot.

I posted a corrected holocaust meme on holocaust day and it was shadowbanned
This place is not about free speech, it's a science experiment

you can say whatever you want as long as it pertains to politics and youre not generally being a pile of feces

Fresh off the boat from leddit eh kid?

If we didn't have mods, then the shills would only let one topic be discussed at a time.

What about free speech? Doesn’t that mean I get to say whatever I want no matter how offensive it is? Why do you think your feelings should inhibit my right to express myself?

>you can say whatever you want as long as it isn’t offensive hate speech and youre not generally being a racist bigot
Cognitive dissonance is a bitch

>purging garbage threads is anti-free speech
Go post in or save everyone the trouble and go straight to

>purging ideas that offend me is free speech
Okay.

They
Do
It
For free

Attached: A6B9FA2A-F21F-4C1B-893F-238F6BE7E3A5.jpg (1013x1200, 127K)

A mods should not allowed to mod if they only flag a certain ideology.

>Sup Forums is against degeneracy
>Sup Forums exists in a degenerate website

>shadowbanned

This isn't Reddit. You don't get shadowbanned. A thread gets archived when nobody responds to it. You probably just had shit bait, and a worse political opinion. Bet $10 USD (you know, the currency that actually is worth something) your apologetic ass is going to reply to my post.

mods are here to protect (you)

Off-topic post go on Sup Forums. You can say what you like about politics on the politcs board.

>shadow banned
>Sup Forums
Pick 1 faggot

/reddit/ is that way you stupid fucking leaf. Canadians are literally scum. Fuck you. Go vote for your cuck tranny leaders as usual and fuck off

moderation still became megahomosex once gook moot came in and sold it off to the social marketing niggers

>Sup Forums is against degeneracy
Nice meme

>use Windows PC with Chromium
>captcha solved in 3 tries at most
>use Linux with Palemoon
>15 mother fucking times is the minimum
Half the time I can't even post. Just now took 8

Hate speech is not free speech, sweetie.

>Sup Forums
>has moderators

Pick one, faggot

Without mods there are non-stop pedo raids. Pedo pics/vids are illegal. The site would be shutdown.

Also, OP would you please reenact the vid your "leader" is watching on his laptop?

Attached: 9734958793845.gif (1000x750, 435K)

No

Option 3
>Leafposters are niggers

lurk moar

I dare you. You have to do it now.

Attached: 97384759834.gif (1900x1425, 1.22M)