Repeal 2nd Amendment

That's it guys. I have been a gun owner and 2nd Amendment supporter all my life. But after reading a single NYTimes article of a 98-year-old liberal-leaning judge, I have completely changed my mind.

I have just destroyed all my guns and will help our government confiscate all of my neighbors' guns. Have you done your part yet, Sup Forums?

Attached: repeal-2nd-amendment.png (720x619, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YtHMqCB3iLw
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc
youtube.com/watch?v=0JdLuvGEvyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a62n78msigo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shit thread
>shit bait
>shit slide
>checks flag
>makes sense

Attached: 1522193877525.jpg (779x960, 190K)

Attached: 1492824061769.jpg (485x662, 224K)

You people seriously need to be purged.

except jews also want to limit free speech on the internet, so while I agree with the point of your image, some drooling retard will want to also limit the 1st

Please read the article yourself. The judge makes perfect sense. It's the wisest, most articulate article I've ever read in my whole life. After reading the article, the 2nd Amendment doesn't appeal to me anymore. We don't need guns anymore. What we need is love, lots of love for each other.

Attached: pepeabstract.png (675x559, 36K)

Attached: 1500518845811.jpg (640x640, 62K)

uhhhhhh I cant use my gun to post on facebook, nice try though sweetie

Sure. You can support Trumps dictatorship.

1776 WILL COMMENCE

Q predicted this

I used to think that there is a white genocide in South Africa. But after researching how brutal the Apartheid regime was towards African people, I can understand how this South African government needs to make justice for the black community even at the discomfort of some racist white farmers.

Attached: pepelove.jpg (201x255, 13K)

>I used to think that there is a white genocide in South Africa. But after researching how brutal the Apartheid regime was towards African people, I can understand how this South African government needs to make justice for the black community even at the discomfort of some racist white farmers.

Top kek! Hope you like Jamal's dick up your ass.

Attached: 1501115044924.jpg (228x309, 15K)

you white liberals won't do a fucking thing because you faggots drop your beliefs the second they become inconvenient. day of the rope cock sucker was made for people like you.

Attached: cacadao.jpg (318x470, 60K)

I used to believe that completely free speech is needed, but after serious researching about the threats and abuses of women, the LGBTQ community and minorities have faced everyday, I started to think that the 1st Amendment needs serious revision to be "well regulated freedom of expression" to prevent hatred and toxic from our society.

Attached: pepe11.gif (487x560, 898K)

I started breaking down my AR recently, just sold my bump stock. With all the crazy stuff going on, I'm afraid of what I might do in the future. We all have to stop fighting change before the bitterness overtakes us and we hurt someone.

You have been warned.

Attached: 1385429287266.png (1600x708, 746K)

This isn't even half-decent bait.

oplarp

This

If the libral nigards can't hint when we beat them at the ballot, then they'll take the hint when we beat them with the bullet.

Glad to see you agree that gun owners are bad people.

Attached: 3a3.png (878x900, 297K)

I was one of the first Trump supporters for his presidential race, even before most of you guys know who Trump is. I supported him enthusiastically, went to his rally every time he came to my town, went on Twitter to defend him and his ideas.
But I can't support him anymore. After a serious reflection of my ideas, and serious consideration of the people I usually mocked as "libtards", I finally understand their viewpoint. Trump is the most bigoted, xenophobic, islamophobic, homophobic president in our modern history.
And the final straw for me is the Stormy Daniel scandal. How can any of us accept a president with a moral decay like that? It's really horrible.

Attached: trump.png (641x740, 474K)

Repeal the 1st amend so we can have common sense laws to put subversive leftists in extermination camps

Attached: Shareblue Shill Bingo.jpg (889x1039, 239K)

>I don't know sarcasm when I read it.
I can tell.

>repeal an inalienable god given right to self defense

Over my dead body faggot.

Here's a whitepill: in the next 15-30 years, 3D printing technology will nullify any and all gun control measures.

Honor thy (Founding) Father(s)
>guns are more powerful today
>guess we'll repeal the amendment and take them all then
strange they aren't even going to anything lighter anymore
even your pistols are going to go
glad i never got into guns. in my late 20s and just held my first gun.

Same here, user. I was always going to protect my home and my family, but that little goblin girl cried and I was like, "Fuck it, better my daughter should be raped and murdered by a home invader than I own a tool of death." I destroyed all my guns, and cut my dick off, just to finish the process off right.

you cannot enslave people who yearn to be free

Attached: 1500100687615.jpg (512x512, 57K)

>I finally understand their viewpoint.

Attached: 1496479351387.jpg (636x640, 248K)

>even your pistols are going to go
Which is funny because if they really wanted to reduce gun deaths they'd go for the pistols first

Ah, someone has been paying attention!
Leftists are fools if they think they can disarm America. They can pass any law they want. It won't make a bit of fucking difference.

Attached: DIY shotgun.jpg (2012x2845, 510K)

>I was like, "Fuck it, better my daughter should be raped and murdered by a home invader than I own a tool of death."

I hope you pulled down your own pants, and spread your ass cheeks for Tyrone too. So progressive!

Exactly! Ever since watching the moving speeches from Florida school shooting survivors, especially from the heroic David Hogg (I hope he'll run for president some day; he'll have my vote), I couldn't look at my AR-15 the same way anymore.
This is the same type of guns that has children blood on its grids. How can anymore with compassion in their heart can still own these murderous guns? How can anyone be sure that they or their family members can suddenly go insane one day and start mass shootings the next day?
That's why I have destroyed all of my guns and will gladly help our government to confiscate all of my neighbors' guns. My neighbors don't realize it yet, but I'm doing them a huge favor for their own sake!

Attached: pepecoffee2.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Attached: image.jpg (680x794, 85K)

Well then 3D Printers should be very well regulated too! We cannot let those printers roam free on the street without licenses and permits.

Attached: pepelotr.png (773x502, 487K)

AR-15 should go first, pistols second.

Attached: pepebitcoin.png (640x480, 168K)

Collaborators will be hanged, op. That's how it is in every war.

Sorry user but you and I both know that I'm on the right side of history

Attached: 2089D351-CC1A-447A-B48E-2E04D201E0C1.jpg (464x469, 47K)

Attached: 1520779680343.jpg (1024x498, 84K)

History is written by the victor. And collaborators will swing by the end of it.

History is written by the victors, and they will be the ones with the guns. You will swing for your treachery.

I used to think like you, but David Hogg and John Paul Stevens have completely changed my mind. Please be open-minded and listen to David Hogg speech again anons, you will open your heart and accept love not hate.

Listen faggot, the constitution spells out how to do this:
>muh 2/3rds of both chambers pass a new amendment repealing the 2nd Amendment - good luck with the language
>muh 3/4ths of the States must also ratify the same language - that’s 38 states, faggot
You really think 38 states will pass an amendment to take my guns? I don’t

Attached: 42247E74-C358-46B1-A552-8FDD4FD7E4C7.jpg (848x477, 77K)

Yes

die

Attached: afuckingfagget.jpg (496x521, 273K)

>Memeflag (more or less)
>Weak bait
Neck yourself, faggot

You know what to do, gents

fuck off bot

You know deep down in your hearts that you don't want or guns too

Attached: comfy-leaf.jpg (750x663, 97K)

>3D printing technology will nullify any and all gun control
no more than the Luty already has. don't really see an explosion of Lutys on the streets.

>help our government confiscate all of my neighbors' guns
Sucks for you, my state will not recognize nor enforce a federal firearms ban. My leo buddy literally told me 2 days ago there is no way in hell law enforcement here will participate in any gun grab, which means, I get to shoot people that are stupid enough to try.

The totalitarian meme flag is slinging shade.
How can anyone ever recover?

Attached: 15qvXUAADA0A.jpg (645x400, 47K)

this thread is fucking cancer.

Then your state is a traitor to the federal government and will be treated as such.
This thread is the best

Posting for shameless self promotion.

youtu.be/YtHMqCB3iLw
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc

Attached: 6.1.png (2533x1231, 95K)

If you can remove the background noise and add a little music background, your videos and channels can go viral

lol good one OP

I've been showing posting these good content just needs to be a bit more polished.

>tfw thought the Supreme Court could save me in California

I was mistaken

Finally someone gets it. Sup Forums is getting so retarded it doesn't recognize obvious sarcasm anymore.

Attached: pepeconsciousness.gif (420x420, 1.88M)

>Assault rifle
Fuck sake, don't they understand how much credence they would gain if they accurately identified these weapons? Do they want want to appear to be knowledgeable on the subject? Might as well call them "boom boom hurt sticks" at this point

Stop gunsplaining you piece of shit!

Attached: gunsplainer.png (782x997, 393K)

>guns are bad and illegal
>homemade firearms are not allowed either.
>here is how to make one at home!
kek

Attached: uuggghhh.jpg (662x800, 60K)

where are you getting at, and what does it have to do with that delicious looking plant juices?

Attached: 1501361599300.jpg (1680x1050, 464K)

subbed :D

Good luck getting everyone on the same page, young one.

Attached: image%3A206027.gif (390x285, 1.74M)

You shills dont understand that we are not weak herdminds like your antifa.

sub'd. kek

no.. nooooooo

help upboat

I bet that would feel amazing to put your dick in.

The plant juices represent the love that will replace guns in the future :)
Young generation of David Hogg is waking up and not putting up with your bullshit excuses for violence.
There will eventually be no guns for suicide either
Watch the full inspiring video: youtube.com/watch?v=0JdLuvGEvyQ

Hey OP....

Attached: Take The Trigger Finger Challenge.jpg (720x960, 135K)

Oh shit wrong video: youtube.com/watch?v=a62n78msigo

what about fire control?

Would fucking love to try one day.
We already have fire control dumb gun nuts! Stop your whataboutism bullshit!

Attached: I Got Rid Of My Guns.jpg (480x649, 34K)

>John Paul Stevens says:______
>by John Paul Stevens

but if people are allowed to buy gas they can transger them into assault containers

Why do you fucking retards keep posing this dumb ass thread.
IF WE WERE ABLE TO OWN MODERN WEAPONS OF WAR THE WHY THE FUCK NOT NOW
YOU MISSED THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT YOU THINK PEOPLE WERE HUNTING WITH THOSE FUCKING MUSKETS? HAHAHAHA

Honestly though, if we get rid of the 2nd amendment, we can then push for mandatory, free gun ownership and training. That doesn't sound like a bad idea, and without the second amendment, it would likely be perfectly capable of making it through the courts.

Attached: 61E23861-D748-4991-93D4-C698BBD07925.gif (500x363, 1.03M)

Kek what an absolute manlet.

How the fuck do I do that? Goddamnnnnnnn

The background noise that is. Holy fuck I'm drunk.

Attached: 1520831961243.jpg (193x261, 8K)

>That's it guys. I have been a gun owner and 2nd Amendment supporter all my life. But after reading a single NYTimes article of a 98-year-old liberal-leaning judge, I have completely changed my mind.
>
>I have just destroyed all my guns and will help our government confiscate all of my neighbors' guns. Have you done your part yet, Sup Forums?
obviously just a troll

Attached: 1521212740936.png (331x132, 40K)

>98 years old
Wait, is he senile?

If you aren't going to curse in the dialogue, there is no reason to have cursing anywhere else in the text.

Look up "How to remove background noise".

It is obvious sarcasm that a lot of poltards not realizing it yet.

FUCK OFF SHILL

Attached: THIS-KILLS-THE-SHILLS.jpg (1320x1112, 373K)

when the founding fathers declared the USA a nation of immigrants they thought about white europooreans and not niggers and spics

OP BTFO. The second amendment says we have the right to bear arms, not to bear muskets.