Is Despacito a way for the kikes to get inside of your head?

Is Despacito a way for the kikes to get inside of your head?

Attached: 619fzjO1rmL._SS500.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-9aQ6eSPS8
youtube.com/watch?v=72UO0v5ESUo
youtube.com/watch?v=sGIm0-dQd8M
youtu.be/_wZDMKJaKlE
youtube.com/watch?v=iS6e3ZTuxC8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Despacito#Music_video
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.
Everything is made by the kikes to control you.
Even the universe is made by a kike.

fuck off, you're one of (((Them))). get the fuck off Sup Forums newfag.

Wait till despacito 2

I'm Hispanic... the state of Latin music is shit tier... just like the English shit... all abut sex... not even put in a creative way... typical kike song writing, degenerate shit... and figures they would use the most nigger Hispanics... the islander... either way... this song is fucking gay

Who cares. I've never heard of this spic song.

>actually look it up
>4.9 BILLION views
What the fuck? I've still never heard or heard this before, and I'm a relative normie. I guess the kikes are working overtime.
Also it's fucking awful music.

Artificially inflated viewcount. It's made zero waves as far as I can tell. Compare that to Gangnam Style, which was a cultural phenomenon. Gangnam Style was inescapable and played everywhere. I still don't think I've heard this song in it's entirety. I started it once wondering why it was so popular. It was utterly and completely forgettable in every way.

It's just spic shit. They like weird stuff and their brains are different from ours. I guess they hear a song. I don't.

>the most popular song of history was made by a latin america
face it, Sup Forums, it's not the kikes, chinks, niggers or muslims that you should fear, it's the latin americans, led by mexico of course.
>mfw

Attached: 1521941590135.png (1483x940, 2.24M)

I just wish this shitty fad music gets forgotten soon so the world gets back to forgetting Puerto Rico even exists

Attached: 1463020508306.png (261x271, 187K)

Tomatoes soup served iced cold

Right ?

I only know about it because the rubber chicken that sings it.

dunno
if it is its not doing a very good job because i don't even know what it is and hadn't heard of it till this thread

Get on that Bulgarian beat
DALI TOVA!

wtf is despacito? Some sort of mexican meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=8-9aQ6eSPS8

They played it pretty much EVERYWHERE this past summer. If you didn't hear it you basically admit you didn't even go outside. It's a good song too desu

youtube.com/watch?v=72UO0v5ESUo

5 billions soon.jpg

I mean 6 gorillion

it was written by a Puertorrican women and perform by Puertorrican singer. Its just a vanilla song about a beautiful women.

If you wan't to see how the kikes work look at this video. This is basically (( them )) trying to make black appealing to Latinos youtube.com/watch?v=sGIm0-dQd8M

spic songs are literally gipsy tier . just go pick a gipsy song and compare it to spic songs , they are the SAME TRASH !

Pretty sure it's just them imitating the negro fetish of Anglo-Saxons. Like we had a local singer here in Quebec who did a music video in English in Hollywood, and they made her appear with negroes in the video, because that's just what Anglo-Saxons and Jews like

Django Reinhardt is good though

How the FUCK do people even think ANYTHING of this song. How did it even get big?

It is the most fucking banal, rehashed chord structure. Literally 500 songs sound exactly like it and allready existed.

Is this a case of millennial faggots and gen z kids thinking it's new and woweekazowee etc?

It literally agravates me that such a fucking pile of shit became popular. In the 90's, you know what got stuck in peoples heads for weeks? Wonderwall, Bittersweet Symphony, Macarena, etc etc. Those songs at least have shit going on.

This fucking pop song by numbers became a mega hit because we're in a fucking vile timeline. In the 90's "Despacito" wouldn't even have left some F list Mexican TV channel let alone "take the world by storm". Fuck me what a crock of shit.

The song is a LITERAL song that already existed like 1000 times. Same melody, structure everything. It's just in beaner so everyone pretends it's new.

Attached: piporro1.jpg (601x333, 48K)

Despacito is gay. Real niggas listen to Dembow
youtu.be/_wZDMKJaKlE

Attached: cardi-b.png (600x329, 248K)

Luis Fonsi released Chinese version with JJ LIn recently.

Attached: badges.jpg (258x195, 12K)

there's even a Sesame Street version!
youtube.com/watch?v=iS6e3ZTuxC8

dude get out of your bunker

No I am too old to follow whatever latest kike trends there are now

DES

who the fuck is louis fonsi

PERADO

membrado

Just shows that Latin culture is slowly entering US-Mainstream.
Sorry, guys.

yea if you are a faggot, fuck off pleb

>Luis Fonsi left his first wife while she had cancer
Fuck this guy

this leaf is correct

BASED MARCIANITO POSTER

yes, it is a powerful meme

Attached: 1336692209314.gif (500x361, 956K)

quick now do the chupacabara dance

jesus christ I know you bow down to allah but I didn't know you leafs bowed down to Mexicans too

>4.9 BILLION views
That doesn't actually mean anything as it doesn't actually tell you who is watching it. That could have been 4.9 billion views in Bolivia. Not to mention they added justin beiber to the video. For 2 artists with 4.9 billion views how are they doing with album sales or subsequent son releases? XD

One question though what race is Daddy Yankee?

the version with Justin Bieber only has +600 million views

I fucking hate this song so fucji g much I wish Puerto ricans cohld fuck off woththis bullshot jews getting into everything and making everything degenerative popular, everybody fucking sings this song even 4 year olds I hate it

That same week, the single debuted at number 88 on the US Billboard Hot 100, becoming Fonsi's third entry on that chart and Daddy Yankee's seventh.

Never higher than 88 in the U.S. Charts.
Several weeks after the release of its remix featuring Justin Bieber, the original single reached number one on the Hot 100 for the week ending May 27, 2017, becoming both Fonsi and Daddy Yankee's first number one on the chart, and Bieber's fifth.[85] It had topped the Hot 100 for 16 consecutive weeks, tying with "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as the longest-reigning number-one single in the chart's history.

Ad justin beaner, record topping hit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Despacito#Music_video

The people driving the views are not "americans". The media consumption market is global. Just because the song has 4 billion views that doesn't actually translate to popularity in the united states amongst the "English speaking" population.

>It's a good song too desu
lmao no it isnt faggot, just bland ass pop

You yourself reported that they are releasing a version with some chinese girl. What market do you think they are chasing now? XD

i doubt it. all latin music reinforces gender roles. kikes would hate that.

You’re too old to be on Sup Forums, Roger.
Get it together.

This. Latins are the last men.

All modern music is a way for kikes to get inside your head.
Exceptions are neigh impossible to find, although knowing just Genesis makes it easier.

It's a revolting song for degenerates. If you enjoy that crap you're the scum of society

You think? It's even in the fucking title. It means "slowly" in spanish.

I'm hungry I'm hungry
Give me all your money
I want a burrito
you are a desposeeeto!

Singing every day on the work site.

I'm hungry I'm hungry
let me in your country
I want a burrito
You are a despozeetoe
I love to kill the gringo
Over the boarder we go
deeeeessspooozeeetoooeee

eh i kinda like it
did you know dady yankee is Christian?
he's also a well spoken man, has a family
i dont know fonsi very well but looks like a cool dude as well

I guess if you live in a bubble and haven't heard that same fucking reggaeton beat for 20 years, sure.