Ballroom e youkoso

WHERE IS THE SUBS??? Edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWQNUgHK6Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=DCTvFJ6kcd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What? Reminder that Shizuku is best girl.

What the fuck, they're still not out. Hasn't it been almost an entire day?

>Shizuku is best girl.
Wrong

Friendly reminder that Amazon fuck things up and will now be the biggest anime stream service and this will be much more worse from now on.

I wanna taste all of them!

>tamaki-san
Degenerate! Delete this.

They're up on nyaa.

Literol retrad
youtube.com/watch?v=KWQNUgHK6Wc

>720p
And why is it never up on pantsu?

>youtube

Man I miss the old dance studio gang. I hope they catch up and watch Tatara's performance.

Is this the episode where the anime overtakes the manga?

yeah, and the next is the last one.

I'll wait for the manga. Thanks user.

It's out on amazon uk since yesterday. That seems to be a problem in 'murica only. Or the powers that be caught on how much the show is flopping in Japan and stopped giving a shit...

shhh, Chinatsu is sleeping

This is ridiculous. Thanks God that I haven't been baited by stream services.

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP

When will we see Sengoku and Marisa dance together?

>anime about exquisite dancing
>most of the dance scenes are just stationary splash pages of characters making funny, intense faces
I can understand why they do it in the manga, but I was expecting more from the anime.

don't forget
>anime about ballroom dance
>use generic pop music for most of the tracks

wait what? so nobody knows the end game yet

Brainlet?

Author told them how this arc ends just in case. Turns out it was a good move given how her health has been getting worse and she's already taking a two month hiatus.

How do I find a giraffe neck gf?

threadly reminder that chinatsu is end game. takeuchi-sensei agreed, don't bother her about it.

And yet...

What's wrong with dancing with your mom?

My girlfriend really like this anime. Fuck, she even wants us to participate in a ballroom dance class.

>girlfriend

I'm not even interested in dancing, I'm only watch this because of her though. The anime is actually pretty okay.

I see Chii-chan dyed her hair

It's good exercise at the least

That's Chinatsu's natural hair color. Asian natural hair color are black, she dyes her hair red.

But she had red hair as a child?

I hope we eventually get to this. Tatara ending his journey through dance with Shizuku would be pottery. But given that this is Blackpool which Tatara is nowhere near ready enough to compete in, along with the fact that the author isn't exactly in the greatest condition, I worry for the future of this series.

Yeah you know what, I'm just fucking with you all ;^)

Her mom dyed it because she was ashamed of her asian heritage, god did you even play the gacha

>it's another muh Blackpool wish fulfillment episode again
Haha, not gonna happen

I feel like they dropped the ball on the Camp Marisa episode. Like they were rushing through everything, and missed out on some little moments.

Made me laugh right there, user. Good point. And besides, asian chicks like to dye their hair all the time.

I'll think about it, it's really embarrassing man. I've never danced before, not to mention it's couple dancing. I can imagine I'll fuck up a lot in the class.

>wish fulfillment
What? It literally says in the first few pages of the first chapter that they are at Blackpool.

Haha, author will die before it happens.

Oh boy, here we go again.

Just butthurt Chinatsufags who can't stand the fact that Tatara is dancing with Shizuku at the endgame and not their favorite red haired cunt. They just cry about it not being "canon" or that girl not being Shizuku when it very obviously is.

>shizukufags still being this desperate
Yeah just drop it bro, we've had this discussion before. Stop pretending you're new.

Skank lover please leave. She already have Hyoudou as her partner.

Case in point. Look how triggered they get, it's hilarious.

>Tatara ending his journey through dance with his mom who left him as a child (to pursue her career in dancing overseas) would be pottery.

FTFY

>her

kek

Yes it's a woman user, stop being so mad over trivial thing ;^)
Maybe you can get a nice girl if you're a good dancer

we need to see dance.

I gotchu bro
youtube.com/watch?v=DCTvFJ6kcd8

ITS FUCKING OOOOOOOOOOUT.
I CAN'T BARELY BELIEVE IT.

Oh user, you're such a funny guy.

>The episode is finally out
>Noone here to discuss it
;_;

tfw waiting for torn so I always have no subs

life is suffering

Witchcraft Works author suffered a similar illness.

She cancelled her other manga because she was sick but now she is back to releasing monthly Witchcraft Works again.

My guess is it could be the flu.

This year, Australia flu has been resistant to the most popular flu vaccine this year and Australia is pretty close to Japan

Does it say somewhere how much Chii-chan weights?
I wonder if she and Tatara have almost the same weight or something.

Chii-chan is lewd and hot, her hips are big. And her and tatatatara have the same height, so she is heaviest.

>edition
Why do I keep having expectations for this board?

What do you want to talk about with it?