Everything we know about David Hogg

>appeared on the news 6 months prior to school shooting for being a nuisance at a beach, got called a snowflake on video by a lifeguard
>wasn't even at the school at the day of the shooting
>rushed over to the school after the shooting to appear on the news
>Jewish
>complete leech

youtu.be/K9Gb41JJA1o

youtu.be/37zoQLgqEy0

"Our first response was that it sounded like a gun shot"

'Oh by the way I wasn't there'

Post more info about him here boys. It's time to take him down

Attached: IMG_4696.png (1334x750, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf.
youtube.com/watch?v=PFprKP6IbuM
snopes.com/fact-check/david-hogg-on-campus-rumor-hoax/
snopes.com/fact-check/david-hogg-attend-california-high-school/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1507561423892.jpg (2786x2633, 2.19M)

I'm sick of seeing him here, that's for sure.

Attached: 1509832898343.jpg (723x6259, 1.55M)

I think everyone is, but the kike shills just keep spamming this bullshit. Why can't you CIA niggers shut them down?

The power only goes so far...

Attached: 1519262772293.gif (415x400, 127K)

His father is FBI.

>pretending to be at the school to shill kind bars

it gets so tiresome.

Attached: 1512198563830.gif (300x420, 141K)

He’s the personification of faggotry

Attached: BE345675-DE38-4295-B48C-FFDE6D37A4A5.jpg (979x520, 172K)

I have them filtered, but they still slip through the cracks. I am so fucking sick of whiny Florida mutts.

Kim, what's your Steam name?

18inchcockman32waist

Attached: redHanded.jpg (650x488, 187K)

forgot
>son of an FBI agent

Nuke me daddy.

Kim, is that You?

>the kike shills
>Why can't you CIA niggers

Why do you curse a group and then ask the very same for help?

He also made a video where he interviewed people in a closet while the shooting was supposedly taking place, but later claimed he wasn't at the school that day.

They're not the same. The kike shills are Jews in community centers, at home, and In Israel. As well as Jewish government, and the tech companies and NGOs.

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel
propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1498886447087.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

Idk why do you swear to protect the citizens of America and uphold the laws then mind control children, shoot presidents, and smuggle drugs into our schools?

I'm aware of who the JIDF are, I'm just doubtful it's them alone that are shilling this kid.

>why do you swear to protect the citizens

I'm just a NEET, so I haven't sworn to do shit. But I am the NEET that argues that owning and knowing how to care and operate a firearm is your civic duty thanks to the original intent of the Second Amendment, backed up by the Militia Act and the Fourteenth Amendment.

Where is the vid of him getting called a snowflake by a lifegaurd?

Attached: shillfranco.png (1756x1184, 1.15M)

>cute
>powerful speaker
>natural leader
praise the HOGG

Attached: HOGGED.jpg (748x448, 135K)

Ooooo a rare pepe. Noice.

checked

Attached: 1505166386205.png (685x723, 32K)

Hello mr CIA

Hello

Were you on another thread earlier with a poga poga thread?

Flag*

No, you must have me confused with someone else.

Why are you cia our in force tn?

Out*

Why does he look like he's a hapa?

Because you are being gang stalked and will read all sorts of schizophrenic shit in to anything.

>appeared on the news 6 months prior to school shooting for being a nuisance at a beach, got called a snowflake on video by a lifeguard
TIL people can't travel.
>Jewish
You literally have no evidence of this.

Face it, gun fags. The reason you love guns is because it's the closest thing you can get to love because no woman will have anything to do with you.
Pic related is David Hogg. He has a pretty white girlfriend, so he doesn't have to overcompensate with loud boom sticks to enhance his masculinity.
Why don't you try being attractive and a decent person. Then maybe girls will like you and you won't need guns anymore.

Attached: David Hogg with white girl.jpg (700x550, 92K)

Why are you spying on your own citizens? And most shit here is retarded yes. But you cannot deny that more and more of it is getting out. Everyone knows you whacked jfk. And if you want to talk schizo shit maybe you should look at this shit cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf.
Unless that’s real?
And if everyone here is just a schizo why mass stalk?

Although I should know that this is some shitty larp and a real fed probably wouldn’t respond and just lurk

what's the beach/lifeguard story?

There is probably some medicine that will make you feel normal
It's late night user, none of the policies say we can't post but it's unwise during the day when the boss is around.

oh boy you are missing out
youtube.com/watch?v=PFprKP6IbuM

Attached: big boss hogg.png (582x546, 137K)

I just take some adhd meds but you probably already knew that. I don’t hear voices. I know to look out for them though. My great grandma was schizophrenic. I’ll be sure to come talk to the cia about it some day.
So are demons real is that whole doc just another shit larp?

None of the fantasies are real. It's just a building full of people who know how to internet. You can get all the same information yourself if you know how to look.

Attached: 1519098564493.jpg (420x420, 51K)

I’m sure I could. I’ve neither the mind nor desire to though. And I’m still not convinced you’re not some proxyfag having a grand ol time.
Are you here to see how to respond and recover from hogg’s Big fuck up?
Why do you guys kill Americans?

Also how soon until China does that thing where they collapse and many millions of them die? 5 years 10?

He's doing everything Debbie Wasserman-Schultz says he needs to. He's a good boy. No Americans need be harmed.
China won't collapse, why would it?

Okay damn. I was out of line and just shitposting.

Well said though.

? these are conspiracy theories, they are not rooted in 100% fact

Because it always does. For 5,000 years China has been collapsing and rebuilding. The prc is on its last legs. Communism always fails in this way. They are subsidizing every industry. With 1.5 billion people they still don’t produce on the level of America. There isn’t enough money, or gold in China for this to continue. Everything in China is paper, the military, infrastructure, money, media. It’s about to come crashing down and the civil wars that will inevitably plague China will be proxies fought between us and Russia. China does this constantly. Less than 90 years ago they were doing this. They have to import most of their food so as soon as shit hits the fan the Chinese will do what the Chinese do best and starve.

Now I know it’s a larp. Why disarm Americans? It’s because you know the dangers of an armed populace

lol I fucking love lou diamond phillips. watch him in longmire.

I also enjoyed la bamba when it came out 30 years ago or whatever

>hool shooting for being a nuisance at a beach, got called a snowflake on video by a lifeguard
>>wasn't even at the school at the day of the shooting
>>rushed over to the school after the shooting to app
libtard saying we're unattractive? Pot calls the kettle black you cis or whatever gender weirdo.

Goodnight I guess mr cia

See ya tomorrow bro. I'm not CIA, btw, I just bought a pass.

I figured as much

You played a convincing T_D for what it's worth.

snopes.com/fact-check/david-hogg-on-campus-rumor-hoax/

snopes.com/fact-check/david-hogg-attend-california-high-school/

Nice get. And thanks