Have we forgotten already? dont know if we dodge the bullet by electing trump but Clinton was one of em

have we forgotten already? dont know if we dodge the bullet by electing trump but Clinton was one of em.

Attached: thanks obama.jpg (1279x714, 96K)

yeah that dude wasn't human

ive seen another sec svc agent in trump's circle that looked inhuman too. I guess if there was a superior alien race on our side, we'd want them protecting our vip's?

Hillary isn't human either

Attached: 1520986719276.png (1024x768, 1.09M)

Attached: 1521867307300.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

We didn't dodge shit, this is just a temporary delay.

They'll fuck it all up again and stampede the planet's nuclear powers into war by 2025.

I really like this pepe.

Attached: 1517323572139.jpg (1024x768, 319K)

Attached: 1513832795347.png (1000x764, 210K)

Oh yeah?

Attached: 1467750902656.png (680x680, 302K)

>It's all over we lost goyim
How does it feel to shill on Sup Forums for over 2 years since Trump got elected and all it's done it woken up more and more people to the Jews and your lies?

Spoopy

Idk how's it feel to grasp for straws?

Attached: poor quality.jpg (480x270, 21K)

kek

Attached: 1516049325373.jpg (632x732, 351K)

Now before we go on, do you really think I'm a shill?

Be honest.

yes

Attached: 1520551765149.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

Really? I have to ask why and how you came to this conclusion.

Because you're a typical blackpill shill and your only goal in this thread was to demoralize people. Do you not realize everyone is sick of you retarded kikes and nothing you do will actually mean anything because your shilling is so transparent?

Your goals are diametrically opposed to Sup Forumss and so you can never fit in.

link to vid of OP??

How the fuck did you determine that based on a pessimistic post?
That's my own cynicism coming up not a shill tactic.

Just curious. Do you remember back in 2012 when an actual shill came here and posted some of their tactics?

Because you're a braindead shill that forced a blackpill into a thread about reptiles you dumb fucking Jew.

The Jews are losing. The evil.families and powers are losing their grip. Things aren't becoming increasingly chaotic because (((they))) command it to. (((They))) are in their down spiral and pulling out all the stops to prevent their inevitable failure. (((They))) will destroy themselves, all on their own. Imagine what will happen when the might of the white race recognises the truth and realises it's true power? It is no wonder he kikes are blatantly trashing us to the world.

Attached: 1522090214014.png (1366x768, 938K)

I expected an actual answer. I really thought you were somebody who knew what they were talking about and could give a clear precise response.

You seem like some dumb angry teenager trying to get the last word in. You wouldn't be able to determine an actual shill verses some shitposter like me even if the difference were explained to you simply and clearly.

You don't get to decide what an actual answer is you dumb kike.

That's the smartest thing you could think of for a reply?

You didn't think maybe to keep posting content relative to the topic at hand since you love it so much?

Attached: 1503439693232.jpg (500x620, 82K)

Attached: 1514605475487.jpg (940x733, 99K)

Attached: 1508528513536.webm (534x360, 317K)

Cool awesome. I'm not going to drag us into a dick swinging contest of how I'm obligated to prove myself to you I'm not a shill let's just try not to set you off and stay on topic.

What is the context behind what you are posting?

I will never forget this image.

Is it a photoshop? Where the fuck are her teeth in the reflection?

Stop asking questions and fuck off.

No.

Do you have Asperger's or some form of autism?

Attached: giphy.gif (620x400, 765K)

It's a legit photo. So far people have tried to explain it as some reflection shenanigans from the curvature of the vehicle. I don't buy that explanation.

Look a little closer, specifically at the curl that is up and to the right in the reflection. I want you to note that it shows up on the black window and silver car. The two reflections which make up the face are not in sync. It's not too farfetched to think it'd create a visual anomaly.

Trips of truth.

That is just too fuckin' spooky. And to think she's on of the one's we know about. Imagining just how deep their networks go honestly terrifies me to no end, especially when Sup Forums starts digging and proving and connecting.

My issue with it is that the teeth are not present in the reflect despite the angle giving us a fair view of the inside of her mouth. At the very least there should be some sort of contrast in value within the reflection of the mouth. The majority of the surface which we see the reflection is very planar. Only along the seam between the actual door and the window is there a severe curvature which warps the light in a way that creates the bright strip of light(the sky) you see on the left.
I'm not convinced of the warping theory. More plausible is that it was edited by the original photographer.
But then if we accept that theory we must ask ourselves why would the photographer edit the photo as such?

Wew back to back. Guess my time in art, design, and 3d payed off.

>165674588
user, this is a fuckin' sign.