This guy is the worst anime MC in history

This guy is the worst anime MC in history.

There's always a worse mc.

The MCs from every harem anime ever would like a word with you

dunno who this is or what show he's from, but his design is so generic it makes me not wanna watch it

Onii-sama is the best anime MC in history.

This stupid shit needs a Shizuku spin-off Railgun style.

>dunno who this is or what show he's from
How is this even possible? That show didn't finish airing that long ago.

Mahouka is far less popular than many people think.

I have never watched that, OP, but I can guarantee he is infinitely better than pic related.

Well you'd be right because OP posted the Anime equivalent of Batman. He's basically just Magical Batman.

best*

Unless you're so new that you should still be lurking for two years, everyone on Sup Forums knows Mahouka.

Heretics must be beheaded.

It's been three years.

Reminder that movie flopped hard.

Thats not Shirou user

You misspell best, just the best

Wrong

>insulting Jesus
burn in hell

Onii-sama memes really got stale. It's obvious that series failed to become popular outside some retarded LN fans. Tats a shit.

Shinji gets way more hate than he deserves, I guarentee 14 year old you wouldn't do much better

KYS yourself. Onii-sama is the best part of Mahouka. You're just a pathetic low T beta c*ck nu-""""""""""""""""""""male"""""""""""""""""""" and you're mad because he's too much of an alpha for you to self-insert into

>I don't like thing
>Therefore it's not successful outside of my head
Onii-sama isn't merciful, unlucky you.

His superiority to every other guy in the cast is so blatant that I actually find it a bit endearing. I mean the dude develops a flight spell after having a 3 min conversation about why it hasn't been done yet.

Someone called me?

Mahouka movie started on 59 screens and made 500 million yen.

GuP movie started on 32 and made 2.5 billion yen.

Face it, it's not popular.

>alpha
>dog to his sister
>dog to his aunt
>can only think about serving his sister

Tatsuya is a tool.

Yes, and?

>user proves his point perfectly
>Yes, and?

GuP was a break out hit that was constantly spammed and had tons of shwag made for it
This is a two season one and done show with nothing but a light novel behind it.

only cause he's a puppet. If he was free he'd be okay, but stupid imouto weighs him down. and somehow its 'romantic' that he's skull fuckedly devoted to his sister and she no longer cares.

>Tatsuya is a tool.
A freackout terrifying tool yeah.

JEALOUS

This was the best stupid show I've ever watched. I deeply loved its technobabble.
S2 when?

speaking of the movie.

What role does Miyuki even take in it? I'm reading the manga of the movie and it seems koukou is more interested in Mayumi than Miyuki, and the whole advertising of the movie was Miyuki looking after a little girl but already she's gone with Mayumi and spent more time with Erika and Honoka.

False advertising?

Are you fucking serious here? Mahouka is one of the most shilled LN series. It had a ton of advertisement. It had a long anime series. It had a game.

GuP was just a one season anime original series nobody was waiting for.

And it's not just GuP. SAO movie made 4.3 billion yen.

Mahouka failed despite people loving the setting and characters. It's all because of fucking Tatsuya. They should make something like Railgun with all girl cast to save this franchise.

The problem with him is that he's too perfect. Even Kirito faces some challenge and isn't the strongest character in the setting. Tats faces no challenge. He just destroys everyone with no effort while also being the best scientist on Earth.

hes a good mc

He was created to be one by the most capable magic scientists in one of the most capable countries.

But it would work so much better if he was like Sagara from FMP. Great soldier but bad at everything else and not fitting in society.

he could be better. Time will tell.

>Great soldier but bad at everything else and not fitting in society.

Thats what the story was supposed to be, but of course, nearly every woman worth mentioning either respects him from the bottom of their heart, or just falls in love.
Its sort of hard to tell if he really is as awkward as he's supposed to be, or just mentally indifferent since so many people seem to get used to him instead of thinking he's got an odd behavior (sis-con theories aside).

This is everything that's killing the franchise. Tats is a power fantasy who doesn't have to take shit from anyone ever, yet taking shit from random fuckholes is somehow all he ever does anymore.

>ancient bald ninjas

always gets me

Lina spin-off would also work.

Tatsuya can defeat All Might

discuss?

>and she no longer cares
What are you talking about?

>or just mentally indifferent
What they done to him is absolutely unforgivable.

It always baffles me to see people attacking Mahouka. To be fair, they shouldn't have adapted the LNs anyway, since the majority of people watching anime wouldn't be able to understand it's subtle storytelling. Bear in mind that it's not a simple generic shounen, but a detailled social commentary through an intresting and thought provoking sci-fi. Despite being an LN series, it's actually high literature, most comparable to Ender's game and it's sequels. Start reading with these expectations and an open eye, and if you are intelligent enough, the story will suck you in.

He's still better than this guy, if anything he has a much better design.

*Deflowers*
*Reverses deflowering, feeling it all*
Just another day in the life of the worst MC in history.

I want to fuck pres in the butt

The best post of this fucking thread.

Surprised no one posted him yet.

Literally how. Deku is best nut and best boy

I didn't really find him bad, I just didn't feel like he existed at all, I have that issue with several characters in Zeta. Mind you, I love flawed characters but so many characters introduced in Zeta come across as artificial and unnatural compared to the cast from 0079.

At least eggs behaved and was treated like an autist who was incapable of real social interactions. Though that only lasted until S2 happened and he got that fucking cybernetic eye and solved everything ever so I guess you're right there.

Just because he might be realistic doesn't make him likable.

He's only kinda boring. There's male leads in other works that are painful to watch.

>At least eggs behaved and was treated like an autist who was incapable of real social interactions.
I didn't really feel this since he has a circle of friends that understand him and laugh his behavior off, he never got into any trouble because of this. He even lectures the adults but they listen to him and never lose their patience.

Kamille was a great MC. He only acted like a little shit at the beginning (partly because he was a hot-headed teen and partly because he had to witness the death of his parents, both times).
However, a few slaps and kicks here and there (early on in the story), set him on in the right path, and he became a rather decent soldier, and a likeable Gundam pilot.

Oniisama is the only reason to care about Mahouka, and he's actually a great MC and an example of how you should deal with OP characters.

The problem with Mahouka doesn't lie on what he can do, since it's well-established he's OP, but what the rest of the cast gets away with, even though there are supposed to be strong magicians and soldiers around, yet these kids, unlike Oniisama, have very little experience in actual combat.

Miyuki and the horrible attempt at romance with Oniisama only makes things worse.

yes

doesn't make him a well designed or good character.

You havenĀ“t seen many chinesse cartoons

He's incredibly boring at least those other characters are fun.

This.
Nu-male a/ fags just butthurt. Mahouka is not for Betas who self-insert as t.shinji tier character to get their pathetic existence validated.

You need to read LN. He just like any other LN MC. His internal monologues are amazing thou they removed that in Anime and made Testuya into silent character at times.

He's so over the top that it wraps back around to being entertaining again

should fuck her from behind

>Tatsuya is an alpha MC now
Worst timeline ever.

amazing,

and you are confusing max smug with onii-sama.

No he isn't.
>Crying faggot
>Constantly spouted bullshit about wanting to be a hero yet never worked out a day in his life
>Tried to kill his 4 friends in a suicide rescue attempt
>So retarded Luffy might be smarter than him
>Moveset is "punch harder"
>Fanbase exclusively composed of retarded autist who will pretend he's meant to be a little turd

So you self insert as a literal slave? Because that's what Tatsuya is.

I like the world of Mahouka. Hell, even chinks love it. But LN's are crap and anime was even worse.

The anime doesn't do a great job of expressing how he's an actual sperg with flaws since they cut out most of his internal monologues, which is understandable since half the show would be close ups of his face while he thinks about the current social interaction or what he thinks of the person he's talking to. So instead of coming off as a stiff but respectable person he turns into this badass aloof chuuni wetdream. Furthermore the first novels deal with bullshit like the weed uprising and Blanche which are pretty weak thematically so early.

Also for those who don't know V19 TL is supposedly coming before Christmas.

Wasn't last volume really badly received in japan? I remember people talking about super anti climatic fight with the big guy.

Another Sasuke clone.

Isn't every fight anticlimactic?

Still gave us this miracle of the universe!

oh look its a SAO fan you are retarded

I know it's ok to lash against Isekai at any given time, but regardless I am kind of confused as to why you posted that, being as tangential as it is.

I don't particularly like either Naruto nor this show and neither do I know enough about either to be eloquent about said works, yet regardless I would still be fairly certain you have no idea what you are talking about.

He's actually The Best.

All these bland black or brown haired limpwristed faggot mcs for the average jap hikki to self-insert to are a scourge on the industry

Faggots and hipsters need to leave Sup Forums

>You're just a pathetic low T beta c*ck nu-""""""""""""""""""""male"""""""""""""""""""" and you're mad because he's too much of an alpha for you to self-insert into

Jews are good, unless you're dirty mudlsime muh moslem ... or a christfag. That's not what cuckoldry means. And the alpha wolf thing is a lie. Google it. So there. Fuck off.

Just the best?

>How can I feasibly insert a big tittied megane character when it's set in the future and they don't need glasses
>Wait, I have the perfect idea
Sasuga Japs.

There is an actual reason? I don't read this, could you explain?

>when your autism is so strong you can beat people in invincible alien mecha with your piece of shit tin can without trying

BLASPHEMY!

She has special eyes that let her see the not-mana particles so she wears the glasses to block it because it's uncomfortable. It mostly allows her to be used as a lesser Onii-sama for monitoring things but it also gets one of the side character's dick hard because he uses spirit magic and being able to see them would be really useful for him.