Watching Haruhi, first few episodes present a really cool story

>Watching Haruhi, first few episodes present a really cool story
>Rest of the show is terrible SoL garbage with 0 substance
Dropped

drop bombs on plotnorms

you're a bit off, the rest of the show is worse than SoL (which isn't necessarily garbage) and has (-)substance

Good. Some of Sup Forums still has brain matter.

Everything after the first book (the first six chronological episodes of the show) was probably written after the shocking success of the first novel. From then on the author slowly wrote himself into a corner through occasional brilliance (Disappearance) and a lot of slice-of-life that really went nowhere.

First sentence came out really dumb, what I meant to say is that the author didn't expect the novel to succeed

>SoL
>garbage

lol fag

Just watch the movie. It's more up your alley.

I'm going to rewatch it now.

Haruhi’s slice of life episodes are better than any slice of life anime.

The SoL has more substance,brainlet.

They are boring shit, so no.

>>Rest of the show is terrible SoL garbage with 0 substance
How do you know it if you
>Dropped
??

>hating SoL
you're in the wrong place

>Remote Island Syndrome, Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, Endless Eight
>0 Substance
that's just wrong, you are right that there is some 0 substance SoL but it's often pretty fun too like the Day of Sagittarius and Baseball episodes

>cronological order

You are missing the movie, which is better than Kimi No Na Wa

Endless Eight? Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me?

i just want to fuck this sexy cute teenage bitch OH!

Endless Eight is probably the most important visual artwork of this century, but nobody will notice until 2070.

Endless Eight is valuable if only for the reaction it inspired and a studio deliberately fucking with its audience, it's probably the biggest shitstorm I've ever seen among internet weebs. Only the last few episodes of R2 ever came close

This. Sup Forums is retarded

>its another user makes a bait thread so we can actually talk about haruhi episode

The baseball chapter was accidentally released before the first volume was available to the public, due to a printing delay.

Gods bless his soul

That's just the way it goes sometimes.

Endless eight is one fucking chapter in the LN. Not even a volume, ONE. FUCKING. CHAPTER.

Anime just went full retard

Massacre Monkey reaction was amazing too.

Agreed, I got bored about halfway through. I'll watch it eventually just to make sure it's shit all the way through.

Does Haruhi even have SoL episodes where nothing happens?
In every single one of them there is something going on. You could say the isle episodes are meaningles though.

>Not re-watching it on December 18th with Sup Forumsnons

There is also the last episode too, but that's a pleb filter episode.