Dies Irae

Going through the Rea route right now, fuck, why aren't they adapting this one instead of Marie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95C_KHdDkbA
pastebin.com/VNitTLGm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Götz_von_Berlichingen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wittmann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Reichhart
pastebin.com/dZz1Q50S
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they didn't want to taint the best route.

I want to fuck Marie

All of the routes build off each other so a standalone adaptation of Rea route wouldn't really work.
Marie route is probably the best route for this but even then I don't think it can still capture what makes the VN good in the first place.

This got lost in the last thread, but Weltall did another voice drama:
youtube.com/watch?v=95C_KHdDkbA

Because that's what the manga is doing.

You got to stop with the roleplaying

*Tasogare

More like Marie Sue amirite lads

Nice, i hope they translate the chibi shorts as well.

So does the events in her route make Rea the greatest schemer of them all?

She has to compete against Merc and Trifa, so probably not.

To be fair Trifa does most of the heavy work

>tfw reading this is a chore but i've already read 3 routes so if i don't finish it i'll feel like i have lost
I'M GOING TO CLEAR THIS STUPID GAME

Yeah, but in the one route she actually starts to take action she manages to completely implode whatever plans the other schemers had

The last route makes it all worth it, stay strong and reach for Valhalla.

Beriah: Page One

>wrong order
A swing and a miss.

does the game have more big version rusalka?

Every time Trifa's theme starts playing is an absolute treat

Only in a couple of scenes.

I refuse to die like this

So did Ren fuck loli Marie at the end of her route?

I doubt Kasumi would let him.

Memento mori

She only appears once in a flashback and never again.

Is the origin of the Longinuslanze ever explained somewhere?

Himmler collected that lance in real life and tried some occult shit with it. I guess in the VN Snek simply took it away from Himmler and gave it to Heydrich.

It is an actual artifact that resides in the Austrian Imperial Treasury

Shit taste in girls

Does Kasumi get a happy end in any of the routes? Seems like she always gets shat on

t. Naraka

Nope, sorry.

Two losers, the winner and a neutral party.

Damn, i feel so sorry for her

This is why one should have the ability to have multiple girls at once

This is why DI shouldn't have been a galge*

I don't think a harem end would work in DI.

A very good day to you everyone. Today I wanted to tell you about a video game I recently played by the name of Dies Irae ~Amantes Amentes~. It's a very good game. I always feel lonely, because I have no FOREKNOWLEDGE in real life. But Dies Irae has finally allowed me to live in the world of my own badass japanese NICHIJOU world, and become a Hadou God. I'd also like to state that Rusalka is objectively the best girl, and I'd fill her with many creampies of love if she were real. On the other hand I must sadly say that people who like Marie have absolutely POOR taste in women.

I play Dies Irae for the Visual Novel elements. I really want to feel good with virtual power levels and a comfortable power-apex. Fate/Stay Night and Doki Doki Literature are unappealing to me, as they're too autistic with their chuuni speech and waifu pandering. Plus, my beloved waifu Rusalka only exists within the Dies Irae universe. You're free to enjoy Fate/stay night and Doki Doki literature, but I think I'll stick to Dies Irae.

This is from /vn/, isn't it?

Not unless you consume their souls and make them eternal champions for you to conjure at will

Will we see this form again in the anime?

Who knows, it's possible I guess, unless they suddenly start following Marie's route to the letter.

Long haired Kasumi is pretty cute.

pastebin.com/VNitTLGm

Updated Prometheia and added her brother. Kei is a baka through and through in Dies irae but our not!Kei at full power is Einherjar/Seraphim tier and she's the KEIkaku doori (tl note: keikaku means plan) master instead of not!Trifa. She acts like a hotheaded fool on the outside but it's actually just a really convincing facade.

After realizing that there was no hope for her brother Suzaku and Hilde 11 years ago, she plotted their deaths on her own at the tender age of 8 and pledged her allegiance to the LD/a/.

>wrong order
It's pretty perfect if you ask me. Reinhard's locks are blocking Snek's face, Machina's seat is right next to Ren's, Trifa, Rea, and Liza are all sitting next to one another like a happy family with Cain next to Liza as the bull, Spinne is at the head of the table, Wilhelm and Schreiber are having the time of their lives next to eachother, Rusalka is the hag, Kei is fat and Eleonore is forced to sit next to her. Praise be to the user that made that image.

>all that long hair

Hell yeah, fuck you Nisio

Reinhard looks better with short hair, to be quite honest.

That's more because she's such a massive beta that even an omnipotent god couldn't comprehend her putting the moves on his son.

>Karl the cuck

I want to fuck Helga

You need foreknowledge to understand Rea.

that is an intersting twist to Tsubakis character and actually makes her quite differnet from Kei already from the beginning.
I created a document to get better at remembering who was who from your pastebin and I think I have mostly gotten it right. Will you later give names to Maheśvara, Erdenkind and Corona? Those are the only ones who is currently missing one since I doubt Rattenkönig will have one. It also seems like Shinobus doesn't have a title yet but I am not sure if this is deliberate judging from her description.
Lastly, last thread you gave a description for what most of them looked like, but I can't seem to find that for Tsubaki or Shinobu and Loki is missing one since you switched Mercurius out for Loki.

>rusalka's title
I wasn't expecting that.

What do you mean? Is something incorrect?

None of the romances even work as is. Shirou-Ren bromance is the closest thing to a real relationship.

it was a joke nobody expects the spanish inquisition

>Maheśvara
Shiba Genzō

>Erdenkind
Adam

>Corona
Lisa Dawn Goldstein

>Rattenkönig
Konrad Geßner

>seems like Shinobus doesn't have a title yet but I am not sure if this is deliberate judging from her description.
Yup, most of the LD/a/ members are unaware of her existence.

>Tsubaki
Short hair ponytail Kei.

>Shinobu/Hikari
Smug onee-san maid with some mild sex hair. Every single fucking day Shiro gets home there she is with that stupid look on her face.

>Loki
Literally just Mercurius with a glasses & mustache disguise.

To be honest even I didn't expect it since when I was writing out Tamara's backstory I wasn't even aware of the Spanish Inquisition meme.

Also Reinhard-Mercurius.
Why is Dies so unintentionally gay?

IMO Trifa-Lisa is cute (both when they play pretend and when they are serious) but it's not really romance

This reminds me, did ANYONE in the VN ever bother calling Machina "Götz von Berlichingen"?

Himself in his self introduction

Trifa calls him that once but that's about it.

>unintentionally

Also Michael's full name is Michael von Stroheim because we need to make the JoJo reference clear.

So this is Loki in a nutshell then.

It should be complete for now then. Thanks for the info.

Is machinas true name Götz von Berlichingen or Michael Wittmann?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Götz_von_Berlichingen is his chuuni title. Michael Wittman is his real name.

Gotz von Berlichingen is his LDO title like Bey, Malleus and Samiel
Michael Wittmann is his real name
Machina is his nickname

Lotus kann mich im Arsche lecken

Did anyone ever call Schreiber Hróðvitnir?

Huh, didn't know he was based on a real person
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wittmann

Lotus is also based on a real family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Reichhart

I don't even know arithmetic

pastebin.com/VNitTLGm
Also, in case Azazel's Yetzirah was too vague:
>Shiro is plagued by aichmophobia, carnophobia, hemophobia, ommetaphobia, and trypophobia. As such, his unholy relic Gretel will habitually take the form of a giant butcher's knife covered by eyes and rotten flesh. His trypophobia allows him to cleave open portals which he can use to teleport, hide objects or people, and launch surprise attacks.

It's 創造 not 想像,

Thanks

>It has been a month since translator user's last update
pastebin.com/dZz1Q50S
Did he give up or something?

The chemistry between Shirou and Wilhelm is quite fantastic, sad to see them working in unison for just a brief moment

I like to think they were bros in a few reincarnations.

Beriah: Page One

IIRC she have the most survive count through all the routes, she only die in Rea route

It funny because Ren ending with kasumi make the most logical sense after the common route push them so much and you can see from the very early parts of the game most people can tell he have something for tom-boy

Because they had to animate Rusalka's best death scene.

It's kinda ridiculous how much the last route fleshes her out, in the Marie route she is basically only there for the nightmare birthing scene

>Ren shits on Kei every route for trying to revive Kai and Beatrice and says he doesn't care about the dead
>Has a massive spergout in Rea's route when all his friends die
wow

Isn't his problem with her wish that she thinks a few thousand souls sacrificed is going to bring back the dead?

As if the Japanese needed more reasons not to have kids

Who has the coolest Beriah and why is it Schreiber?

Because he's the cutest!

Reinhard with short hair looks just like gilgamesh and i don't like it

Why does the serpent appear in a SS uniform in the finale battle?

literally what
her plan literally fails left and right but trifa somehow makes it successful

Snek is the saddest smurf.

A good plan hinges on the quality of the soldiers being able to achieve a satisfactory outcome, not for everything to go as initially planned, no plan survives contact with the enemy

The OP single is finally out, guys. Hopefully the ED won't take much longer.

I really like his Beriah chant.

She barely has a plan. It was Rusalka indirectly killing Kasumi that trigger Trifa