We NEED this, you fucking bigots

America will literally DIE unless we do this

Attached: DZVtCTxWsAAFBKS.jpg (1125x898, 100K)

WE need you to fuck off cunt

oh SWEETIE
im fucking close
jesus christ fuck it just tell me they are actually making thse

and you thought the genocide would stop?

Abort those babies, goyim.

They deleted it but it still shows up on bing search when you type in ppkeystone

>Princess
>Union

How would that even work?

Would she go on strike by draining out all her royal blood and getting a peasant blood transfusion?

>Princess
>Illegal immigrant.
Wat?

This
THIS !
This is the most important topic of all time.
Stop everything and everyone focus on creating this abortion loving princess, which means she's a slut that doesn't use condoms.
Trailer Park Incest Princess?

your prayers have been answered

Attached: goblino.png (742x532, 508K)

As a fat slut I have had more abortions than I care to remember and I want all the women of my kingdom to have abortions my father says abortions are wrong because life begins at conception and therefore it just convenient murder
So that’s why I’m calling for you all to rise up and kill my father today even though he was a Mexican illegal immigrant you should still join my roastie union today!

Attached: D16FA71E-9BCD-44B8-98A7-3E11441743B6.jpg (327x400, 42K)

Proving planned parenthood never cared about women. Just wants to establish marxism and destroy the state that funds it.

why are liberals so dependent on the support of fictional characters?

>princess
>illegal immigrant
>union worker

???????

>Disney princesses
Actually I think we're due for another male Disney Protagonist.
I also think that we need to start having Disney movies that lend themselves to more complicated moral teachings. I suggest that Kleist's Michael Kohlhaas be made into a Disney movie.

Wait. Did they tweet this? Where did it come from?

They deleted the tweet now

why

no, we really don't

I am a union worker and have no idea how working under a collective bargaining agreement is the same as these degenerates. Because my bosses can't fire me for no reason on a whim and I get paid a livable wage which pretty much all goes towards supporting my children and paying for them to play tball or soccer or whatever activities they want to do and pay the bills we have so their mother can raise them and not some stranger at a daycare, now I am degenerate? Fuck them and whoever thinks they co-opted me working for a living for their political agenda I support none of them and voted Trump like every other American who's sick of this shit did.

Why would America die if we didn't do any of that?

Do you even understand the political and social climate that brought us all to this point in time? A disney princess is none of those things while still being a disney princess.

Why not take your demands to individuals that are seeking to become those, instead of turning an existing concept into something it is not? Anything less is just you and ever other progressive moron destroying an existing culture that is unique. Is that what you think progressive culture is; the appropriation and then annihilation of existing cultures? Why aren't you out there destroying oppressive cultures like Islam? How has the 'disney princess' every infringe or harm you or your identity? Because it didn't include you?

If any culture does not include you are you so triggered that you must DESTROY it rather than raise your own unique culture from the ground up? How is what you want to do to the 'disney princess' any different than what Nazis did to the Jews? You've become the intolerant oppressor, user. You are now the Nazi, user.

Stop sexualizing children you fucking freaks.

People who don't understand rights can't be expected to comprehend needs.

that's racist and sexist.

That's not a heroic epic, that's a tragedy.

Attached: 1516738058192-pol.jpg (755x543, 37K)