I broke my no rewatch rule to watch the Sucyland episode of LWA on my new TV...

I broke my no rewatch rule to watch the Sucyland episode of LWA on my new TV. What episodes of shows (if any) do you commonly rewatch Sup Forums?

the epsudoe of slippery wet dog poop quest where your mom vomits down my throat

>no rewatch rule
Why?

I always have an end of the year Gurren Lagann watch.

Not really intended but for some reason i watched caesar's death in jojo like 4 different times.

I rewatch Yamada's stuff all the time.
I've seen Koe no Katachi 4 times.
Tamako Market and Love Story 4 times
K-On! twice.

No rewatch rule sounds retarded user. I always will rewatch something if it gets a new season.

A couple of times every year.

I could never rewatch a random episode of a show.

It has to be the whole season or nothing.

always rewatch neon genesis evangelion including the end of evangelion every 4 or 5 months i think
rewatch gintama too, is more frequently than evangelion, but is more when i bored and i pick a random episode or saga to be entertained

Just over a thousand shows watched and the the only thing I've ever rewatched is Shana, to see if I still liked it as much as I did when it aired. I did.

>no rewatch rule
Now that's stupid, even more than the no fap meme from last month.

Galaxy Angel. I try to rewatch the series at least once a year. give it a try it's very good.

I work in a movie theater where I started to rewatch some anime on the big screen. I'm currently watching throufh season 1 of Shokugeki no Soma.

Nichibros is easily my most rewatched series, I must've seen each episode over a dozen times by now.

Hoo, OP. You just seemed to offended someone. Try to be more careful.

I've watched the first season of Konosuba about 20 times since it aired and a dozen times for s2

shows i'll rewatch all the time
>great teacher onizuka
>hokuto no ken (series 1 only)
>binbougami ga
>school rumble
i think that's it

actually, add project a-ko to that list, just remembered it

that's a pretty dumb rule. if you've never rewatched a series then everything you've watched up to this point must have been shit. re-watchability is the benchmark of a good series.

Haganai and some SYD episodes when I'm high.

No specific episode, but I rewatched all the fights from UBW and Homura vs Mami fight at least 20 times like an autist, and still do occasionally.

I rewatch saitama vs boros at 60 fps every now and then. it just looks too good.

No rewatch? What the fuck, every single anime/manga/movie/tv show/book I like I watched dozens of times already. If anything rewatches make it better, when you're noticing lots of little details that will either play or juxtapose with future events. Probably my favorite thing is seeing first innocent interactions of endgame couples thinking "this'll be your future wife/husband".

I feel bad re-watching stuff since my backlog is so huge, but if nothing new jumps out at me I'll throw on a few episodes of Nichijou or some SoL show

I never rewatch anything.

Rewatching is for normalfags

>no fap meme from last month
no fap November has been a thing for like 3 years

So is breathing. maybe you should stop?

Whats プンテンター?

no idea

Pic related.

Also the Sucyland episode because it's the only episode of the series that even approaches the quality of the OVAs.

That one episode of Shingeki no Kyojin this season where Reiner blows his cover.

I love that episode.

I've rewatched The Tatami Galaxy once on my own time. I rewatched Mob Psycho 100 when showing it to friends, and I've occasionally gone back to rewatch some episodes of Osomatsu-san Season 1.

S2E14 of K-On!!. That's where I realized I had found a waifu.

Sister Arc.

Same but for my birthday

makes a lot less sense than no drop rule

I’ve watched EVA like 4 times

Kamichu's episode 7 is a very lovely episode, rewatched it twice.

Kino no Tabi's Kind Land

I don't like to rewatch entire episodes a lot, but I love to go back to some scenes, like, I think I must have watched Nu Gundam vs Sazabi fight from CCA at least 15 times, i thought it was absolutely excellent final fight between Amuro and Char. It had great mecha fighting (with them being forced to use mecha's fists which was extremely rare for mecha shows) and great autistic debates about whatever, it's basically microcosm of EUC Gundam.

Ippo Original, HxH (98) I've rewatched at least 10 times each.
Kare Kano episode 13 with Tsubasas family story.
Genshiken 2 Sasahara / Comiket episodes
Gin no Saji Pizza episode
This is making me realise I rewatch a lot of single episodes, some that would be amazing to experience again for the first time.