Why arent these south africans speaking out about the genocide of their people?

Attached: kljhflsiudhrjmnjk.jpg (1974x997, 603K)

Because tribe mentality is ineffective.

Attached: suicide squad.jpg (900x788, 170K)

Today I learned that white south African homes have a gate outside their bedrooms called a rape gate

No idea who they are except for based elon

Pretty sure Ernie’s kid is autistic. He could be here right now. If so, tell your dad to get going on this

how do you not know who Charlize Theron is

Good question.

Because Charlize Therone is currently regretting her adoption of her niglett pet and it would be a PR nightmare.
I suppose it's the same for the rest except Musk. I think he knows SA is cucked.

Have they said anything?

No shit? Not even that shitty music clown Dave Matthews Band dude?
You So Edgy...

you just blew my mind i did not know steve nash was not a natural born canadian.

Charlize Theron is a traitor to her own people, she voted for Mandela and then for Obama when she got American citizenship.

nope! and why would they? positive thinking!! anything else would be illegal.

>Charlize Theron is a traitor
this cunt should be reminded she's a traitor everyday for the rest of her life.

Attached: Traitor whore.jpg (700x777, 159K)

She betrayed her own country by voting for a nigger, but that wasn't enough for her so she went to another country and got citizenship so she could vote for a fag.

Because they know their careers will be over if they do.

Charlize theron has given malema money.
Tom hardy hates her so must be a cunt

Because the majority of them don’t live there? Also if they haven’t left after the end of apartheid then it’s their own damn fault.

You realize she is literally part nigger, right?

Because who fucking cares? Africa for the africans right? They will get bred in and all will be back to normal

They are a bunch of coke fiends who know BAAAWWWing about us will gain them no sympathy points because of apartheid. They risk being painted a Nazi