Eric and Dylan

> Why did they do it? Where they justified redpilled alphas or delusional psychopathic bluepilled cucks?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wj9Y0vGxTGE

Attached: NBK.jpg (654x441, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRYD_wZu8JM
youtube.com/watch?v=RPh4KBKxVnI
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjlprn7v_ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2DRSVA6DTB8
youtube.com/watch?v=AoRLCBD-53o
youtube.com/watch?v=HfY0jI2RXe4
youtube.com/watch?v=f9TdfT5xr5I
youtube.com/watch?v=uZrYBI6RafI
youtube.com/watch?v=zcs8L8Xe6n4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black pilled robots

Why does every nerd on the internet use words like "red pill" "alpha" or "cucks". Are you people just stupid? Hey how about trying to think of something new?

Attached: 1522098851239.jpg (480x477, 30K)

>Hey how about trying to think of something new
Because redpill is old and easily understood, alpha is the same, and cucks was started in popular use the last couple of years.

Want something new? Churn it up yourself and convince others to use it with memes.

Attached: 1516418602745.jpg (500x375, 49K)

They did nothing wrong

because them and their group of 12 friends didnt have any friends...

they were retarded atheist-jew nihilists

There is nothing wrong with the black pill.

theres a difference between being plain retarded and trolling the media

Okay. Make up a new list of words and let's see if we like them.

they did it for the lulz

Attached: 4E4BC53D-0CB3-4BA5-8058-C7816F46B505-64960-000037137C2F1E5C.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

And that means...

You first, nigger.

Judging from their noses and dark hair complexions, I'd say it was just normal jewish hatred and bitterness toward anyone that isn't part of their murderous cabal.

they were jews

They were faggots that thought guns would serve as proxy dicks with which they could finally fuck all the popular kids at school

I like your flag.

they were ostracized, bullied and made to feel inferior by other students, just like Nicholas Cruz

That's the real reason why they did it.

Many who're bullied desire righteous revenge for how they're treated.

I don't blame them.

>psychopathic
>delusional
choose one
>psychopathic
>cucks
choose one and only one
Then kys
Fucking faggot

Typical juveniles thinking their bad asses when their not. Most likely would get their asswhipped in a fistfight. They decide to prey on innocent people, killed themselves and are most likely in hell now

Eric was not a Jew. Dylan was a half jew

Nick Cruz had a fucked up life.

The columbine shooters didn't.

They did it because they knew how trivial life was but didn't care that their perspective on things isn't more important than others. They killed people because they were selfish and stupid. What did they accomplish that day? Other than ruining peoples lives and committing suicide? Not even the edgiest kids should idolize these guys.

Ok then,

Smallhat: is a white so-called jew that negatively influences the media.

Homophile: Is a homosexual into pedophilia.

White-sex: sex deviating from natural male and female intercourse and instead involves people engaging in sexual deviancy regardless of age, gender or species.

Coon: Black people who acts the fool to please white people.

Hat Hop: Hip Hop financed by small hats(jews) to corrupt the culture.

Neanderthug: White brutes who victimize non-white unprovoked for no reason.

Attached: ayo-kimathi1.jpg (306x423, 33K)

What the fuck

You mean like most Canadians?

You're a jew? Oh that's too bad

But they did, They were bullied and mocked by their own peers. It will always lead back to shitty kids not being told by their parents to treat each other with respect and going after these kids that will eventually become school shooters because they determined them to fulfill that destiny.

because they knew 20 years later there would be a small subculture of autists that worship them

DOOM wads

Being an outcast doesn't mean you get to kill people.

Bullying a kid horrendously doesn't mean you won't be handed the consequences of that abuse. It could have all been avoided.

They didn't just kill bullies though.

As I fucking said, my man, this could have all been avoided. You can't just abuse someone that badly and not expect them to react to that in an incredibly violent way. The blood of those innocent kids are on the abusers hands.

Look up covert narcissism.

Proper revenge for being bullied isn't murder you fucking faggot.

Proper treatment of kids isn't abusing them to the point of wanting to kill all of their classmates. Go suck an Emu cock.

eric was pissed off cuz virgin and dylan was straight nutters hearin voices n sheeit

>Proper treatment of kids isn't abusing them to the point of wanting to kill all of their classmates
No shit man, but the crimes do not equate. Being bullied is terrible and has a lasting effect - but straight up shooting up the school is not justice in any sense. Kids who are bullied should be able to depend on the system to rectify harassment in schools. Ultimately it is the school that lets these kids down.

What is then? When youre bullied. You dont feel like a part of the tribe. Why not fuck the tribe over? Why not massacre them? Youre not a part of their bullshit. And you never will be a part and if you ever become a part its fucking degrading. You feel like youve been defeated.

They murdered randos rather than the people that actually bullied them. Bluepilled AF.

I think Eric was the mastermind. He was a narcissist or a sociopath. If you watch any of his video journals the tone is like he would be killing animals.
Dylan was probably high functioning autistic and in love with Eric.

Why do bullied kids need to depend on a system when they could depend on the parent? Why aren't those little shits disciplined by their parents to treat others right? Hopefully, with more of these killings to come, people will get the right fucking idea and start beating their fucking kids again to set them straight and to stop acting like niggers and narcissistic cunts.

Interesting point, it could be argued that a lonesome, slow death after rejection by the tribe and society is worse a fate than a quick painless one that their victims had, but that inches close to fedora-teir blackpill/XxEdGyxX

just read all of the journal entries ya ding dongs

Watched a documentary on showtime about this the other day. I think it was called active shooter. The Columbine massacre.

Anyway some guy on it said you have to ask why Eric did it and why Dylan did it. Apparently, Eric was the brains and alpha of the two, he was also a sociopath or something.

Dylan just followed him around and did whatever he said.

Yes, parents should be accountable for their child's development. Not teaching your child proper play behaviors in their early years damages their social potential in school as well as increasing the chances that they are controlling or selfish in their interactions.

>Tribe
This American 'part of the in-group' mentality is such an awful thing. Building large (instead of small) collectives in such a volatile and claustrophobic environment is imo part of the reason people become ostracised.

>Why not massacre them?
There is seriously no other option? You might feel backed into a corner, but this shouldn't be the case. And I know it isn't your fault if you feel that way. It's the school's/community's fault.

I believe there are three forms of death. Social emotional and physical. And i believe there are three types of murder. Social emotional and physical. There are murderers who dont need to kill you physically. They murder you socially and emotionally.

They were blackpilled and couldn't get past it. Well, one was. The other was a normie beta hanging out with his alpha bro.

you forgot unironically

They get away.

fucking terrible

You have to murder them. Or theyll reproduce and your kids will have to deal with their kids.

Me too bud

Its either you do it or your kids. Its gonna happen. Eventually.

Attached: 903D906E-C19A-451D-9E3D-7764A45FC62D.jpg (1920x958, 389K)

one was a psycho, hte other was a bullied beta

I find it interesting no one makes the connection between this shooting and the release The Matrix movie just 1 month prior. The movie all but glamorizes people wearing all black, trench coats, sunglasses and high framerate bullet shots everywhere during battle. It is no coincidence that no movie prior had done this. At least on a scale this large. Can anyone refute this?

FBI/CIA plz go.

They were dressing like that before matrix movie released.

elaborate? links / aritcles l,spls, iom drunk, why h ow did cruz fghget bullied? why eric dylan noot? alcohol 56%

Attached: mutt2.png (500x583, 110K)

>Kids who are bullied should be able to depend on the system to rectify harassment in schools
oxymoron
social systems cannot be rectified, they are consequences of spontaneous order
if someone is bullied and has lifelong social anxiety and suicidal tendencies, what you gonna do? pop a few pills? retarded nigger

not relevant, no murderer goes select people, waste of time
its about revenge, doing something back, not about the perpetrators of their suffering

>Netherlands

I thought most of you were smart enough to realize what a backwater cucked country you're from.

Attached: USA.jpg (1280x960, 227K)

It was a false flag, the cia just relocated them to Canada

Attached: 288E5D24-3CF1-4BC3-AB4F-C4F1A92D67FB.jpg (800x600, 107K)

>NORMIES:

>LIT
>KINO
>FRESH
>BASED

WOW IT'S LITERALLY THE SAME

>what you gonna do? pop a few pills?
Yes you fucking dipshit. Medication and psychiatry are there to help a person function andto put them in the position to receive the proper help to lead a normal life.

If they were racist James Mason would be jerking his dick off to them. The two did hope their actions would spark a revolution and they sort of got what they wanted considering how many school shooters since were influenced by them.

They are heard saying nigger during one of the students phone calls to the police.

This is actually a good answer.

Medication is used far too liberally ever since the huge number of people who were hardly medicated in the 50s complained they were in too much pain. Not to mention these drugs can seriously and permenantly damage the developing brains of these kids, compounded by the fact that those years your hormones are seriously fucking with your head as well.

Cuck

They were more like misanthropes. They hated niggers, Jews, and spics but then also noted they hate whites and Eric in particular wrote a whole thing about how much he hates racists.

>they were ostracized, bullied and made to feel inferior by other students

yup, you hit it right on the head there user.
that's why the majority of the massacre took place at the school library, to get back at all those jocks and popular kids!!

where literal nerds and

Attached: 675545ty.gif (500x334, 1000K)

But why not

The library was a no escape area. Everyone had to pass through Eric and Dylan.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Such a dipshit. They were regularly bullied. One day they had ketchup covered tampons lobbed at them. Day after day. Some staff members recount this event after the incident. They were def mentality ill, but being bullied didn't help.

Because companies make money. Just like Pharma Industry

Dylan (the tall one) was Jewish.
Eric was on psychiatric medication (which is very common in America and doesn't mean anything was wrong with you BEFORE you took it).
Apparently Eric made 'anti-Semitic' (I don't like the term) comments but seems to have made an exception for Dylan.
Does anyone have the post suicide pics.

Precisely, I was just arguing that even a supposedly simple solution like medication has its oen problems

True

Eric basically hated everyone except his parents, Dylan, and a few other friends. Some of his hate was even contradictory like he hated non-whites but he also hated whites and any kind of racist.

Attached: back_to_tumblr_by_neetsfagging322297-d9xjb3n.png (546x700, 308K)

>they didn't put it off a few years and try making it at a college far far away first

They missed out, if they'd applied themselves and gotten into a good school in some major city they could have been just fine, it's the best chance to reset your entire life. They could have gone from outcasts to "just another freshmen" in an instant. Instead they died in the same miserable shithole they lived their miserable adolescent lives in without ever experiencing adulthood.

Shame. The worst part is they took bunch of random kids with them, the guys who made their lives miserable made it out fine, they shot a bunch of nerdy kids in the library

Both Eric and Dylan called the only black victim a nigger before killing him

Shit yourself in the face.

Is was SSRIs

Missed out on a great album.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRYD_wZu8JM

Actually, Eric loved animals and hated people who hurt animals.

What the fuck are you talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=RPh4KBKxVnI

Which is more empathic and human than anything.

God bless Eric.

Attached: 1280x720-FPp.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Who got the last laugh?

>delusional psychopathic bluepilled cucks
I think most of the people they killed were not even people that bullied them. For instance they killed some nice Christian girl because she was Christian.

That's kinda sad. He looked like he could have had a normal, happy life if he didn't do what he did.

jew = it's in their DNA
>jew kids shoot up school = disarm the goyim

Attached: 0215-nikolas-cruz-4.jpg (728x547, 274K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjlprn7v_ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2DRSVA6DTB8
youtube.com/watch?v=AoRLCBD-53o
youtube.com/watch?v=HfY0jI2RXe4
youtube.com/watch?v=f9TdfT5xr5I
youtube.com/watch?v=uZrYBI6RafI
youtube.com/watch?v=zcs8L8Xe6n4

Attached: 1 9 9 8.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

They were pathetic subhumans.

They deserve no empathy.

Closest thing to what probably happened according to researchers. Eric drove the bus and Dylan was a codependent needy loser.

Killing floor 2? What's the pic of

I agree that they don't deserve empathy because of what they did but I'm just saying if they hadn't done the shooting they maybe could have had normal lives.