Classroom of the elite

When will it be best boy Koenji's turn to butt heads with 50%?
It's been foreshadowed he is really fucking high level, just doesn't have a reason to fight or help anyone, being the way he is. Arguably highest physical specs among first years and comparable to best graduates according to his entrance examination. Top tier academic skill. But it's his observation skills that are frightening -- figured out the connections between being class D and having 0 points first; realized right away the island forest was man made and the direction to go without any markings; spotted the target soon after the test started, calling it a simple "find the liar" game.
Perfect physical and intellectual specs, but not caring about all the school's shenanigans, he's quite similar to 50% in that regard. I have a feeling he relies heavily on talent unlike 50% who went through training in hell tho.

First for Kei a best and true main heroine.

Maybe at the end?
He's a future country leader, no? So, his parents have to deal and influence with the Government. A totally different perspective from the people that follow the rules - he makes or changes them. I would see him put whoever wins the class war in its place as his/big corp "friend".
But one can speculate this from another angle. Doesn't Koenji receives assistance (points/money) from the outside? What if, his parents and Ayanokouji father strike a deal and have Koenji deal with him in exchange for something very favourable to their business? It would be something that could circumvent Sakayanagi-chairman position, IMO.
Anyway, so far Koenji is the only that didn't enter the fight per se. He just showed enough to keep people in their toes and not bother him. LOL! He actually did what 50% should have done if he wanted a free and peaceful highschool life. We don't know which direction Koenji will take. So far, I see him lording over the peasants but it could just be a front and him really be a coward that is afraid of being successful and deal with the responsibilities that comes with that.

>Doesn't Koenji receives assistance (points/money) from the outside?
I remember Koenji had 55 points at some point, doesn't seem like he bought points from anyone (bought with yen, I mean). I think people just treat him to stuff in promise of future favor, like those third-year girls in the cafe.
>What if his parents and Ayanokouji father strike a deal and have Koenji deal with him
I'd like that because it would give Koenji motivation to continuously and persistently target Ayanokouji, instead of just on a whim.
>So far, I see him lording over the peasants but it could just be a front and him really be a coward that is afraid of being successful and deal with the responsibilities that comes with that.
That's a twist I don't expect but would like to see. He's so over the top it would make sense if it were faked.

I believe the first confrontation might happen when Koenji and Ayanokouji both take part in some physical strength contest in which Ayanokouji chooses to not hold back. While Koenji doesn't care much for those, he hates losing and is proud of his physique so he too will fight seriously. Then he gets run into the ground.

>I remember Koenji had 55 points at some point, doesn't seem like he bought points from anyone (bought with yen, I mean). I think people just treat him to stuff in promise of future favor, like those third-year girls in the cafe.

So, does this mean that Koenji getting a "points refill" is something of a misunderstanding by (some) non-Japanese fans? Favor trading for points makes sense. It's evem one the theories used to explain Ichinose "treasure": she helps people with something and instead of being helped in return she receives her compensation in points. With Koenji it might just mean that he pays people outside of school and since he owns a company he's the only one or one of the few that can promise a job to the other students which is something that's very attractive to non-class A students and become a point of contact (part of the network) for those graduating which in their future is something that even class A graduates must value.

Is it true that Nagumo used to be class B but ascended to class A? Asking for a friend, pic related

I think he actually did ascended to A class but Im not sure which Vol mentioned it I think it was 4.5 ,5 or 6

He did ascend. He used to be class B in 1st year now he's class A in his second year. Either the entire class B of that year rose to A together or he used his points to transfer himself only to A. Either way, that guy's pretty good and I can see why Ichinose would idolize him.

it had to have been that the whole class rose. Chabashira sensei said no one ever transferred by buying a place in an other class and that the most points a student had was 12 million

Only guy likeable in that whole class of faggots.
S2 when?

I think that's pretty much the trick. Kouenji's the heir to what seems to be (according to him) a company that shoulders the future of Japan's economy. That means his parents' company must be some fuck huge multinational corporation or something like that. That means instead of working for points, he can simply walk up to all the non-A students and promise them jobs after graduation at his company as long as they work to keep him fed during his three years here. Like you said, it's a very attractive proposal. Literally guaranteed job stability. Plus the connections someone of his social status must have on the outside, that's also attractive to ALL the students there. Hell, even girls literally flock to him despite his personality because he can guarantee their lives after graduation.

There's an event in January, pic related, and it'll be announced there that S2 never

So, anons, would you protect this smile?

Maybe S2 never, but chances are, it's very likely an OVA's going to be announced. At least one OVA. Hopefully they pick a good SS to animate. If not, maybe two or three OVAs to finish off 4.5 entirely. Since the LNs are very popular, as long as they adapt faithfully, there should already be a strong fanbase over there to buy the OVAs.

It will have translations today?

Mai waifu Sato.

>no s2
Why?I thought the LNs selled like hotcakes in nipland.

He also commented on Sakayanagi as boring and not worth his time, which provoked her along with the nickname little girl. He pretty much dominated everyone in that clusterfuck of class D A C in vol 7.

Koenji is the real final boss.

BD sales flopped tho. And serious changes were made by giving Horikita all the focus at the expense of other girls, legit stealing their scenes and also making changes in Horikita and Ichinose characters. It's troublesome to continue when next the focus is supposed to be on those other girls

I'm not 50% in volumes 1-5 so no. I prefer the batshit crazy Kushida

She's better this way anyways.

Kushida needs a dicking BADLY.

Seems that the Volume 7.5 cover Is ready . Cmon Tomose-sensei drop it now.

It's going to be Karuizawa, isn't it? It's either her or Satou and I'm leaning heavily towards Karuizawa. Drop it, Tomose, and give us back our shitposting threads.

Fuck, this show got so bad when they went to the island and it turned into a stereotypical survival drama. Does the manga ever get back to the actual classroom? That's when I enjoyed the series most.

Dammit, I want to know who is on the cover already! Fuck.

The island was only for one volume. It was the 3rd one which the anime adapted the most of it. Starting from volume 5 they get back to the classroom, 4 was a fun cruise ship adventure. Then 6 and 7 are all in classroom setting. Don't let the island survival shit turn you off, it's only a short thing.

Un volumen 4.5 they go back to the school . Then Is volume 5 , the best volume for me after the 7 .

well, even after they go back to school they keep getting tested in that nonstandard manner, in order to change class point balance

Where is my waifu's SS translations?

First post best post.

Ayanokouji x Kei OTP.

Sensei is fucking hot.

>Ayanokouji x Horikita OTP.

Fixed for you.

You say it.

Nah, Horikita's endgame is Sudo and only Sudo.

Gotcha
Ibuki, Ishizaki, Albert and Shiina’s day
1/11
This happened after the second term ended, in the first day of winter vacation. At the same time, it was two days after that “Incident” happened.
That day for Ibuki Mio was an extremely boring day.
Under the cold air, I looked at my reddened fists while heaving a sigh.
“What am I doing…?”
The breath I exhaled slowly dissipated in front of my eyes.
During the first day of the winter vacation, I didn’t know what I was thinking, that I directly went to the boulevard that lead to the school after waking up.
After that I beat up Ryuuen and following that, I should’ve gone to the dorms in order to warm myself.
I thought this was enough to make me satisfied.
However, I didn’t know why but I was still staying in the boulevard.
“Aha. It’s so cold.”
Being alone, I started to meditate.
About what happened yesterday.
The incident of that moment.
All these disturbances happening in quick succession, I could only believe we were possessed by something.
All the things that happened until now, that event.
Don’t tell me I--
No, including Ryuuen, everything that happened was in that man’s expectations.
In retrospect, since I entered this school, there hadn’t been a peaceful day and there had been a lot of commotions.
Right after being assigned to Class C, Ryuuen Kakeru started to control the class.
Of course, the people in the class didn’t acknowledge him at first and defied him.
Ishizaki and Komiya didn’t need to be said, even Kaneda didn’t acknowledge Ryuuen’s attitude of using power to control.
Ryuuen, with that kind of attitude, would naturally be alienated and suppressed by class C.
It even gave people the feeling that abuse would appear inside the class.
However, that guy did a frontal resistance. He didn’t even care about the existence of the surveillance cameras and school rules and sent Ishizaki and the others flying --Honestly, I was shocked at that moment.

2/11
But Ryuuen had understood from the very beginning. The conflicts within the class couldn’t be reported to the school. Because that would be the same to shooting oneself in the foot.
Ryuuen repeated those indiscriminate things multiple times and at the same time he saw through the closest point to the limits of the rules.
In fact, until yesterday, Ryuuen had used a lot of methods to lead class C.
Those thoughts and plots of his brought him “pride”.
In his own wishful thinking, he believed he would never lose if there were rule violations.
That incident was bound to happen, that’s why it happened.
That defeat had its origins in Class C not being able to stop the student Ryuuen Kakeru.
Although all of this happening to the horrid Ryuuen had nothing to do with me, I didn’t know why I felt anger.
I didn’t know the reason why I felt anger.
Even if I didn’t think about anything, I couldn’t wipe this anger out from me.
What is making me feel irritated?
“Ah, really! Don’t think about it.”
Why do I have to waste the winter holiday’s time to ponder over those things?
Before I noticed, the boulevard that led to the school building that was welcoming the winter vacation was overflowing with students wearing casual clothes.
They were probably preparing to go to the Keyaki mall to enjoy the winter vacation.
No matter what, that was unrelated to me. There didn’t exist anyone that could be considered my friend.
“Too slow…”
I had already been waiting for 30 minutes. My patience was already at its limit, so I took out my phone to try to urge the other person.
“Yo, Ibuki. I’ve kept you waiting.”
Before I called him, the target approached me.
Ishizaki said that and started a conversation with me. Standing beside him was Albert.
“How long did you want me to wait?”
“I’m sorry. We were also struggling a bit.”
“…is that so?”
“Anyways, it could be considered a success. But Ryuuen-san is very mad.”

Any translations coming today?

3/11
“I guess so. Your injuries have also increased.”
Ishizaki must have been hit strongly in the face by him, it looked very painful and he was caressing his reddened face.
However, his face didn’t show anger or regret, he looked very cheerful.
“You’ve been beaten up and yet you look so pleased, are you a masochist?”
“Don’t joke around. I’m just very happy, that’s all.”
Eh…isn’t that just being a masochist?
Although I thought that, Ishizaki’s eyes were flickering and he looked really satisfied.
“You’ve been suppressed by Ryuuen until now, shouldn’t you be resentful towards him?”
I asked him the doubt I felt with another meaning.
Ishizaki had been regularly blamed for his incompetence under Ryuuen’s dictatorship.
Adding punishment to that, the person who got beaten up the most was Ishizaki.
“To tell the truth, regarding that, I’m certainly feeling dissatisfied… but.”
“What?”
“Nothing. Now I already acknowledge him, or perhaps I should say I respect him.”
Was it because this guy got beaten so many times that his brain become weird? To go as far as to acknowledge that kind to person?
And respect him?
“In my eyes he’s just a loser that got too carried away.”
“Don’t say such things about Ryuuen-san.”
Uwa, so disgusting. He probably got beaten up too many times that his brain has become weird.
But from Albert, who was standing behind Ishizaki, I could also feel a similar atmosphere than Ishizaki’s coming through his sunglasses.
“…Don’t tell me, you also think in the same way?”
I faced Albert to ask him and he nodded slightly his head without saying anything.
“Haa. I can’t understand it. What’s so good in that guy?”
Even if I asked this, Albertdidn’t answer me.
“If you took it seriously, even if the adversary was Ryuuen, you could also win.”
If it was a normal quarrel, Albert would have an overwhelming advantage.

4/11
Actually, Albert obtained victory in three of the three direct confrontations in the past.
Only that during the time I wasn’t aware, those two were constantly repeating the fight, and in the end, Albert became one of Ryuuen’s generals. I understood the situation to some extent, but that still was really inconceivable.
However, Ishizaki seemed to understand Albert.
“Albert unexpectedly hates fights.”
That must be something that men mutually understand, Ishizaki laughed while poking Albert’s flank.
“You have that body and yet you hate fights?”
“Apart from the ones Ryuuen-san instructed him to beat, have you ever seen Albert beating someone?”
“… Probably not. No, but, all the more reason then.”
As long as he didn’t follow Ryuuen, he wouldn’t need to beat anyone.
“Ryuuen-san let him experience what is manliness.”
Not knowing why, Ishizaki said those words I failed to understand and slapped Albert’s back.
“Aah I see, forget about it. I shouldn’t have hoped for a serious reason.”
In short, I had understood the situation from Ishizaki’s words, so it was time to go back.
Today I had been standing outside for a lot of hours, I was almost frozen to death.
“I’m going back.”
I said this, but I didn’t know why, Ishizaki peeped at me with a serious face.
I couldn’t help but want to kick him flying, but I managed to restrain myself.
“Ibuki, if you don’t mind, do you want to come with us for a tea?”
“…What?”
What did this person say just now?
I didn’t manage to understand his words, so I stayed stiffly. Ishizaki asked again.
“Let’s go drink tea.”
Don’t tell me this guy was inviting me?
The idiot Ishizaki was inviting me?
The moment I was pondering about this, Ishizaki denied that while being flustered.

5/11
“No, I’ll say it in advance, I don’t have any weird thoughts. I’m very normal, I’m more concerned about Ryuuen-san? Ah, if I say it like that it becomes weirder. In short, it’s not like that. And Albert is coming with us.”
What kind of explanation was that?
But his words didn’t seem to be lies.
Even though Ishizaki was rude and violent (although I don’t have the right to say that about others), his personality was very honest.
I understood Albert also wanted to drink tea with me --although I didn’t know why he wanted to drink tea with me.
Those kind of things had never happened until now, where did this sudden impulse come from?
Or was it because yesterday’s events left them a deep impression?
“If anything happens, I will also knock you down, there’s no problem in that.”
“I’m telling you I don’t have that kind of intention. I’ll definitely not have those kinds of thoughts towards you. Definitely not.”
Being directly rejected like this, why did it make me feel a bit in a bad mood?
“To sum it up, you will accompany us for a bit. After all, you don’t have anything planned for winter vacation, right?”
“…I understand.”
Although I was not willing, my schedule for winter holidays was completely in blank.
In addition, since I had been standing outside for so long, my hands were almost frozen.
“If you want to go, then hurry up.”
“Albert, do you also want to come?”
Facing Ishizaki, who was inquiring him, Albert calmly nodded his head.

6/11

During the first day of the winter vacation, there were students everywhere in Keyaki mall.
To the point that I couldn’t help but regret that I was too hasty to come here.
“Returning to our main topic, I didn’t expect you would stay on our side.”
“What are you saying?”
“I’m talking about Ryuuen-san’s issue. I thought you hated him.”
“Ha? It’s clear that I hate him.”
What kind of misinterpretation led him to that conclusion?
“Then, why did you contact with us today?”
“That’s---“
It was just that it put me in a bad mood that that guy fled without permission.
But Ishizaki and the others would certainly not be able to understand my feelings.
Since I entered this school until now, I had never liked Ryuuen. It was only that I acknowledged his abilities in a certain extent.
That was why I was feeling irritated because of the things that happened in these 2 days.
“Anyways, it has nothing to do with you.”
“Well that’s true.”
It looked like the person who asked didn’t plan to inquire any further.
Ishizaki munched the ice cubes while drinking ice coffee with lots of gomme syrup in it.
“Why are you drinking ice coffee during this season?”
“There’s nothing bad about that. It’s just because it’s very cold that’s why drinking cold drinks will be more delicious.”
Of course, Albert and I ordered hot drinks.
“Anyway, what’s going to happen when the third term starts? Iya, really.”
Ishizaki took the initiative, and after finishing the drink his body was trembling. It looked like the ice cubes were very cold. He’s stupid.
“How I would know those kind of things.”
“But… we need to think about that, don’t we?”
What exactly did Ishizaki want me to say?
Even if we didn’t think about that, it was very clear.
“Even if I think about that, Ryuuen’s decision won’t change. You are free to fret by your own accord, but you’re probably wasting your time.”
“Uh…”

7/11
I used an intense tone to say the strict words.
I knew it. He probably wanted me to assist him, but it was really a waste of time.
Although I thought they were thinking about indecent things, it was that after all.
“But.”
“No buts.”
“Ryuuen-san’s thing is like this, Class D’s--“
“Stop.”
I used the most straightforward tone I had used today to stop Ishizaki and glared at him.
“Listen carefully. I forbid any topic related to “them”. If you can’t respect that, I will be leaving.”
Since I told him that, Ishizaki had no choice but to admit defeat.
“I understand. I really understand.”
Ishizaki, in a panic, tried to ease my mood.
After all, I didn’t know why I had to discuss those things with these two.
“I’m leaving once I’ve finished this drink.”
There was still half of the drink left. I should drink it a bit faster.
“I’m not going to talk about that, do you really hate that topic?”
“I hate that. And after yesterday, the number of people I hate has increased to 2”.
That’s all.
“Good morning Ibuki-san.”
When we were having this tea party without chatting too much, Shiina came to us.
She had her schoolbag and a drink in her hands.
“What?”
When I replied her indistinctly, Shiina smiled and said.
“I started a conversation with you by accident since I was thinking that this combination is a rare sight. Isn’t it?”
“Is it? We are frequently together.”
“Not true.”
I hated being considered by others that “I was always together with Ishizaki”, so I replied immediately.”
“May I join you?”
In the exams that needed to use the brain, she could be considered Class C’s treasure. Together with Kaneda, they had been asked for help by Ryuuen multiple times. But at the same time, she normally didn’t have any contact with us.
“There’s no problem with her joining, right?”
Because she was a student Ryuuen acknowledged, Ishizaki and Albert easily accepted her.
“Then, excuse me for disturbing.”

Horikita is looking to get the D from Sudo.

8/11
“Where did you go by wearing the school uniform?”
“I’m from the Tea ceremony club. During winter holidays we also have to continue with the club activities.”
“Tea ceremony club… what do you do in there?”
“We do a lot of things. Learning etiquette, how to handle the tools or receiving guidance.
“Ha, so there are still people that want to do those kinds of things.”
Ishizaki interrupted his conversation with Shiina, and said that while feeling bored.
Although I was completely unaware of it, from Shiina I heard that there were very few members in the tea ceremony club.
“If you don’t mind, do you want to try joining the club?”
“I’m not joining. I hate club activities.”
Ishizaki started chewing the remaining half of the ice cubes in the cup.
“I’m changing the topic a bit… actually, I saw Ryuuen-kun this morning.”
Shiina also mentioned Ryuuen.
“Since he was wearing the school uniform, I was a bit concerned.”
“Don’t worry, there’s nothing.”
“Is that so. I feel at ease after hearing your words.”
With these members, if that guy wasn’t present, they would naturally mention him.
I was planning to leave silently, but Albert grabbed my shoulder.
“What are you doing, it doesn’t matter if I go back. There’s also nothing to say.”
Facing me, who was saying these words, Albert silently pointed at the drinks.
“…Do you want me to not leave until I’ve finished the drink?”
It seemed that since I had said I would be leaving after I finished drinking, I had no choice but to do so.
Right now I was a bit in a bad mood, so I planned to just finish it.
“So hot.”
“Ara ara, don’t force yourself. I remember Ibuki-san can’t handle hot food, right?”
“So noisy. Me being able to handle hot food or not has nothing to do with you.”
“But we are classmates.”
Even if we were classmates, what about it?
Right now, asking for that kind of stuff in Class C was cruel.
“Starting the third term we will drop to Class D. The battle has already ended.”

9/11
“Not necessarily, we Class C will definitely rise again.”
Shiina said with a serious face the words that made people feel uncomfortable.
“What’s that? Do you have any basis? Or do you want to lead the class?”
“Of course I will provide assistance to the class. After that, we will gather everybody’s strength.”
Even though I had thought this child always said things as if she was missing something, but I never expected it would be to such extent.
What Class C lacked the most was unity -- that is, helping each other.
That was something that didn’t exist in a Class C that Ryuuen led alone until now.
Even Shiina should have understood those things.
“We may be late by a lot compared to others. But for that reason, from now on we need to help each other in order to be promoted to higher classes, don’t you agree?”
“I see. Then do your best. I’m not participating.”
I really wanted to leave earlier, but I still hadn’t finished the drink yet.
If I had known, I wouldn’t have ordered a hot drink and should’ve chosen a cold drink instead.
“Why are you so irritated? Even if you are usually like this…”
“You too, do you plan to have a fight with me?”
“I don’t plan to do that.”
“By the way Iwasaki-kun, you look like you’ve suffered a lot of injuries.”
“So you’ve only realized now. And I’m not called Iwasaki, but Ishizaki.”
“Haha, I’m just joking. I remember clearly all the classmate’s names.”
It looked like the reason Shiina, who usually didn’t interact with us, didn’t approach us because of Ryuuen not being here.
It was because she saw Ishizaki and Albert’s injuries and she was concerned about the specific details.
“How did you get those injuries?”
“Well, some stuff happened.”
“Some stuff?”
“Actually, yesterday-- “

10/11
I believed Ishizaki would say unnecessary things so I unwillingly joined the conversation.
“Because he had differences with Ryuuen about the policies and had an argument. After that he got beaten up.”
It’s like that, right? – I glared like this at Ishizaki and he nodded in agreement.”
“Difference in policies… that’s a rare sight.”
Since Ishizaki usually was stuck together with Ryuuen, it was difficult to imagine those things happening.
“Don’t tell me you had a fight with Ryuuen-kun?”
That was ridiculing Ryuuen while he was not being here.
Albert realized what I meant, faced Shiina and nodded.
“I think sometimes fighting is good, but please make up as soon as possible. If you need it, I can also help you.”
“What can you do?”
“I will request Ryuuen-kun and tell him “please stop fighting””
It seemed that she didn’t intend to do anything special and directly convey that to Ryuuen.
With her like that, it was really fortunate that she didn’t get beaten by Ryuuen until now.
However, Shiina was not good at sports and disliked violent conducts, so Ryuuen wouldn’t take it to the heart.
After all, she had never done anything that went against Ryuuen’s policies, as it should be.
“Fu, I’ve finished my drink. Bye.”
“Are you going back now?”
“I’ve kept company to you to this extent, it should be enough already.”
“Ah, by the way, Ibuki-san. I’ve heard that interesting movies are going to be released soon. If you don’t mind, do you want to watch them together?”
“I’m not going.”
Even if I wanted to go, I would go alone.
“I see… it’s a pity.”
I picked up the empty cup and left the seat.
If I continued to frolic with these guys, I was afraid I would get hives.
Moreover--

11/11
Right now, I had never been so angry to myself.
That’s right.
I had finally realized why I had been so irritated in these past two days.
It wasn’t Ryuuen’s fault, nor Ishizaki nor Albert’s fault. And of course, it wasn’t related to the Shiina who appeared by chance.
I couldn’t forgive myself.
That was the reason of my irritation.
If I was a bit more reliable, things wouldn’t have developed in a way that made Class C be in such a dire situation.
Ryuuen Kakeru wouldn’t have made a mistake as the leader.
It was because I arrived at this conclusion.
If I kept staying in that place, I would have continued losing my temper.
That’s why I wanted to hurry up and be alone.
“I say, Ibuki.”
Ishizaki called me, who wanted to escape.
“What else do you want??”
“Don’t you just shoulder everything alone, you should also consult with us.”
“Ha--?”
I inadvertently made a dry laugh sound.
“You’re kidding. Who would look for you to discuss things? And there’s nothing to talk about.”
A group of people that normally were very stupid, but why were they so sharp only in times like this?
“Ibuki-san, let’s talk again together next time.”
Shiina also said that, and the silent Albert stared at me.
That really looked as if those 3 people invited me in order to cheer me up.
In retrospect, no matter if it was Ishizaki or Albert who invited me to drink tea, or Shiina after seeing the group composition, the first member they talked to was always me.
What is this.
I had never hoped for these kind of things.
Not being able to endure that scene, I started walking.
I didn’t hope for that kind of warm environment.
I thought today was an extremely boring day and at the same time it was a no way out day.

But, in reality, the “real no way out day” would come just a bit later.

(The last line probably means she's going to appear in vol 7.5)

Thanks a lot, SS user. I'm going to dump the 4.5 translations in half an hour too. I've already completed another chunk of chapter 1. It should be part 5 now already. I'll dump in half an hour, again thanks for the translations SS user.

thanks SS user!

Looks se gonna get un volume 7.5 some:
Ayanokouji group development
Horikita and Sudou maybe? Or one situation with Ayanokouji stuck with Horikita ?
Class C girls ( Shiina and Ibuki )
Ichinose with Sakayanagi again
Kei vs Sakura vs Satou for a date. Thats my bets

>“I hate that. And after yesterday, the number of people I hate has increased to 2”.
Seems she took it to heart. She hated Ryuuen for his methods and unrelated to that saw Ayanokouji as a gentle stand up guy. Lo and behold, he's just more of the former, except way worse.

I'm glad I could help a bit with the SS translations. If Vol 7.5 SS are released you can count with my help too

What does that say?

>Kei vs Sakura vs Satou for a date
I don't think so, he will already date Satou. Maybe will happen another situations with Sakura and Kei.

>“Not necessarily, we Class C will definitely rise again.”
>Shiina said with a serious face the words that made people feel uncomfortable.
In her SS she says she never cared about that, or maybe she just meant conflict among classes. I wonder why she changed her mind, or if she's just trying to console Ibuki and the goons here

go in a date with Satou*

that would be nice user, thanks a lot.

I think she doesn't want to cause conflict between classes but still wants to rise to the top using more peaceful ways, like how Ichinose is doing it. Perhaps by befriending the other classes and forging alliances.

ThisAnd because the encounter with 50% in the library and having lunch together have changed her a bit

Basically that the illustration that will be used for the 7.5 cover is ready. Probably just waiting for the reveal date to come so they can drop it. I hope it's soon, since it'll be coming out on January 25th, perhaps December 15th or so would be a good time to release the cover? It'll give the fanbase roughly a month to speculate before the novel comes out.

I'm excited to know who will be on the cover, I think until christmas the cover will out.

>Basically that the illustration that will be used for the 7.5 cover is ready.
I'm ready for the bloodbath

Ha, the shitposting will be great.

Well when that come out , this forum gonna burn a lot

It's going to be Sato. Mark my fucking words. Keifags and Horikitafags will both get BTFO'd collectively once Sato takes the stage. As a Satofag, I can't wait for Sato to put on the moves on 50%.

Does anyone have the image where Ayanokouji thinks of everyone as a tool and pic related goes crazy?

Kei on cover -> KeixAyanokouji OTP!! Endgame pairing confirmed! "All that matters is that she is mine"
Literally anyone but Kei on cover -> Keifags BTFO!! Karuizwa's just a pawn!
It shall be glorious

Can be anyone ( because in volume 4.5 was Horikita , and Horikita already was cover in volume 1 ) but o put all my bets in Satou .

Alright, fuck it I'm going to put down my bets.

>Karuizawa 60% possibility of being on cover
>Satou 20% possibility
>Sakura 10% possibility
>All other heroines share the remaining 10% possibility except for Horikita (since she already has the 4.5 cover)

There in order of most probable to least. Still a toss up between Kei and Satou/Sakura. Depending on which one's most relevant to the Christmas eve arc.

I want to marry Honami.

I'm going to enjoy both seeing the Keifags and Horikitafags BTFO in one volume.

Since the main story of 7.5 will focus on the girl on the cover, my bets are:
Kei 40%
Ichinose 20%
Arisu 20%
Haruka 10%
Airi 10 %

inb4 Hasebe on the cover

I'll put down my bets too about who will be the girl on the cover.

Karuizawa 40%
Satou 30%
Sakura 10%
Ichinose 10%
Hasebe 10%

Im laught a lot if Kinugasa give Is a suprise in the cover .

>Ichinose 20%
It still might be too early in the game for Ichinose to take front stage like that, user. She still hasn't been fleshed out like the other girls yet.
>Arisu 20%
Same thing here. Arisu's still a mostly mysterious figure. No point in giving her a volume this early. I'd personally reduce both their chances down by 10 or so and add those to either Kei or Airi.

Also, you forgot based Sato. Destroyer of Keifags and Horikitafags.

I'd genuinely like a Hasebe focused volume. I enjoyed her SS and how she thinks Kiyopon might be her ideal man. She has no idea he already fits her checklist to a T. The moment she sees him in action, I fear for her friendship with Airi which might be in danger of sinking.

Even if Ichinose already gets some plot with Nagumo in 7.5, Arisu is definitely not a possibility.
I'd put Airi right after Kei. She's been in the background since vol 2 and in vols 6 and 7 her main thing was her crush on ayanoukouji. 7.5's romance-focused, and plenty of it will be on her I believe
Yall putting Satou too high. She's still but a side character

>She's still but a side character
She will already go on a date with 50%, that is something. And she have a high chance of become one of his pawns in the future.

>The moment she sees him in action, I fear for her friendship with Airi which might be in danger of sinking.
There's a reason the word bro and not sis is used, or there exists an old boys network but not old girls network. Friendship between women almost never last long

How about this girl? Any chances for her? Considering the volume will also focus on the GIRL's surroundings. Perhaps Kushida with her large social network could be a viable candidate for the cover?

Nah, Kushida still needs to be domed 1st to get some development with the 50%.

I'm a Keifag but I think Kushida has very high chances to appear on the cover, since she didn't appear at all in vol 7.

But, there is no romance related to her atm. She's full paranoid mode and on real shit terms with 50% too. No chance

>Same thing here. Arisu's still a mostly mysterious figure. No point in giving her a volume this early. I'd personally reduce both their chances down by 10 or so and add those to either Kei or Airi.
Just have faith

>romance related to her atm
It's not required for the girl on the cover to be involved in any kind of romance, just the surroundings. The previous translation of the afterword was wrong

Ok. I'm almost finished translating the chunk. I'll start the dump in around 15 minutes. Sorry I haven't been able to translate yesterday, I'll continue translating through tomorrow too.

Also this says

>1月発売の7.5巻もぜひご期待くだ さ いあとがきで予告されたカバーイラストとっても素晴らしですよ

Please look forward to volume 7.5 releasing in January. The cover illustration foretold in the afterword is extremely wonderful.

So whatever's on the cover, it's apparently wonderful.

>shipping anyone with Ayanokoji

Poor Airi. Sooner or later even her best friend Haruka will be plotting behind her back to steal her crush away.

>The cover illustration foretold in the afterword is extremely wonderful.
>So whatever's on the cover, it's apparently wonderful.
Are those Kinugasa's words? Because if so, the shitposting will increase tenfold

>So whatever's on the cover, it's apparently wonderful.

That's me adding my opinion. The full translation of that line is.

>Please look forward to volume 7.5 releasing in January. The cover illustration foretold in the afterword is extremely wonderful.

I know, I meant the part where he said extremely wonderful, because it could be said he is showing bias to the girl (unless it's Kushida, since he always praises her)

>The cover illustration foretold in the afterword is extremely wonderful
Oh boy, I'm excited here.

Since he praised the cover as being extremely wonderful, no matter which girl gets it I'm sure it'll be a visually amazing cover. Pretty to look at sort of deal. It could be Kushida since Kinugasa mostly gushes over her. Or Kei since he's been favoring her in the recent volumes.

I thought they just talked about books in their lunch. Did Ayanokouji told Hiyori something who would make her try to change herself?

Girl on the cover will be wearing a Christmas suit probably? That's why it's so wonderful, because on the covers to the previous volumes they all was wearing school suits.

Why are the Horikitafags quiet all of a sudden?