Is private military the future?

Is private military the future?

Attached: 1491413349140.jpg (1468x889, 128K)

Symbiosis between government and private is probably the best.

The real question is, could a PMC accrue enough power and territory to become its own sovereign nation?

Attached: image.jpg (569x802, 54K)

I don't think so. But the one who hires them might

That's the american army.
Literally jews' private army.

Attached: tfw mexican soldiers never get PTSD like gringos do.png (1200x580, 326K)

I WANNA BE JOHN HAWKWOOD

Attached: 1518223240983.png (448x370, 254K)

Inb4 diamond dogs

War... has changed.

It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefiled control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control... All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield... Controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control... War becomes routine

public and private and intelligence and war have all become so muddled that it's hard to answer that question. kind of?

War...is niggers. Niggers niggering niggers for nigging niggers because thats what niggers do, under the spell of the jew.

No, hitters with no organization nor organization is the future.

It's possible but only if shit hits the fan to the extent that the UN and every western military has so much shit on their plate that they couldn't spare the resources and personnel to shut it down.

yes look at C.O.B.R.A

My local " BlackWate" group has stepped up training with fully auto and 50 cal. They also just installed a new 175 ft antenna with 2 full military com shacks.their vehicles are heavy as if they were armored. They are guised as local Law enforcement but you can see the difference.
I was given a warning that the word came down there are to many eaters and breeders, and they will disarm rural areas first. These groups are nation wide disguised as militia. They coordinate multiple counties into one training facility.

Attached: comingsoon.jpg (317x159, 8K)

Past, present, and future. Where have you been? Lot of black water talk recently.

I've always been curious as to if they've actually been fighting in the Ukraine. I would bet so. I've seen some evidence but nothing conclusive.

>Inb4 diamond dogs

Foxhound 4 life

Yes of course. If you actually go back to the old feudal days, Knights were basically PMC heads. Literally rich guys who got paid by monarchs in land, and wealth, and used that to create self sufficient semi sovereign nations. Someone brought up diamond dogs, but that's not really all that far-fetched in concept. If a PMC were able to build nukes in secrecy, they could declare independence in their host nation, and more than likely that nation wouldn't feel like a confrontation was worth the risk.

Adding to this, with western armies becoming more cucked, a lot more soldiers are starting to turn to private armies. Most of them have more loyalty to their company, than they do to their home nations, and not really because they're being paid better. PMCs tend to treat, and value their employees more so than the government does.

Attached: hit___dragon_ball_super_fan_art_by_tomislavartz-dblcqod.jpg (1280x1600, 451K)

Attached: 1517721270031.png (207x167, 63K)

no private military is fucked up . they don t have to respect the rules of war cause they are not tied to the army of a country . so they can commit crimes and get away with them

>rules of war

Attached: 1500992588738.png (1280x1280, 67K)

Very eloquently put.

It's 4th Generation Warfare. Read William Lind.

Attached: IMG_2405.gif (480x360, 7K)

Everyone commits war crimes. Private military or otherwise.

War crimes only matter if you lose.

If only it can be a reality, but that would require a real life Big Boss

yes the future is mgs4

yeah, if USA wants to have a good decline and fall it's got to push off more and more of its defense on mercenaries. Also make the intelligence services as powerful as possible until they can literally sell the presidency.

Rural areas must be disarmed for the next step in the action. The major cities which are left leaning will praise these groups disarming the rural retards and locking them in FEMA camps. Then mass viral outbreaks will begin in the overpopulated cities to mask the planned quarantines. Office workers are easier to replace that rural retards that can drive tractors. Clandestine groups have set up shop in all states in multiple areas. These are well trained people and can lead even the dumbest cops to victory. They have perfected these techniques.

Attached: run.jpg (300x168, 3K)

Outer Heaven is BASED!

Attached: tumblr_nxbw98egBY1qklz8yo1_500.png (500x500, 105K)

are they a biker gang?

>rules of war

kek

No, its a PMC from the Metal Gear games.

Its the NWO goal. Armies no longer necessary once there is one government so the only ones with militarizes will be the private corporations using PMCs and there will be no one to protect you from the only modern military forces left.

Attached: The_Belltower_Associates_Icon.jpg (900x500, 35K)

4GW is the future. Neo-Feudalist non-state actors in terrorism, crime, and business will supplant the old order. The future will have more Hezbollah and fewer coups.

Attached: William S Lind Dinner.jpg (4608x3456, 3.3M)

I can imagine a less fantastical version of MSG or Diamond Dogs coming into existence, maybe not as a recognized "country" but with some sovereignty just by virtue of being too large a military force to easily suppress. The degeneration of Western armed forces makes it seem even more likely to happen now.

All I ever hear about is BlackWater, they must have other competitors...

Attached: image.gif (496x385, 949K)

The destruction of common nationalism was key to ensuring they could begin the disarmament of the working class traded laborer in rural areas. Any person that puts up any fight will be viewed as a mentally ill domestic terrorist. They have full control of all media. A common agenda against you is beaten into the population at large. Most people are already conditioned for this to quell civil uprising.

Attached: based.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Mercenaries have existed since the dawn of time. It’s only right that we should see them in the future.

>get away with them
You mean they operate under even more restrictive ROE and get thrown the fuck under the bus as expendable political capital when a bunch of sand niggers need to point the finger at someone

I old love to be a multi multi billionare an be my own version of Eric Prince. I would be in SA right now.

Afrikaner owned businesses need to start hiring small contracting firms in the US on the pretext of "on-site security". Pretext mind you.

you ruined my surprise

Attached: 1512520872196.png (510x524, 317K)

You have to have previous government miltary experience to join a private military. This kind of ruins the concept of private military.