Sorry, bunner, not everyone is as lucky as you

>last thread died without reaching bump limit
Are we finally free?

Free to pound the bunny cunny

Hopefully

can't dehumanize that what's not human

Is there anything daddy can't do?

He can't keep getting away with it

Bondrewd is the greatest Sup Forums villain since Griffith. You literally can't prove me wrong.

It's truly shameful that he stuck as mid boss in series, which will be never appreciated as Berserk.

Well Bondrewd is a cut above everything else that's happened in his series. I mean we've exhausted every other topic of MiA discussion but we still have entire threads discussing Bondrewd. He truly deserves better.

Nothing wrong.

>Villain
antagonist*
There's a difference

>Bondrewd will never make that face because of you
Why even live?

anyone else making colored made in abyss?

I'd like to discuss about anything else (I like Bon, but I don't want him be overused and overmemeing he is already), but manga is on hiatus and new content isn't that good except Bunny cliffhanger? Dunno, Faputa probably least interesting secondary character, who was introduced yet. I totally can understand why Tsukushi decided to take a rest for a while.

I dont have the talent but godspeed user

>manga is on hiatus
It's not.

A mitty is fine too.

I just realized that Prushka might be an albino with her white hair and red eyes.

I don't have talent either, im just using nip software

Flufffzen where are you?

>new content isn't that good
you're irredeemable

If Bondrewd were my daddy things would be different around here.

>new content isn't that good
this made me think you were actually stupid, but then i realized you posted
>but manga is on hiatus
and no one is ACTUALLY this stupid, so now everyone knows you're baiting. The thing with baiting is that you have to make yourself sound really stupid without sounding impossibly stupid

hopefully he died

I agree with you that Faputa is shit. I wish she was never introduced. Going from best character (Bondrewd) to worst character (Faputa) in just a few chapters feels so jarring.

Did Bondrewd die at the end? I did not quite get this. Was it just imagination that the saw them all standing there waving or is he gone for good?

Value Village is interesting concept and going back to classic MiA with main focus on exporation was nice and all, but something feels off for me. But we are at the beginning of arc, so I hope it gets better.

He's very very much still alive.

They killed his strongest body but he still has extras

Hmm I get what you mean. It does indeed al feel kinda random and flat right now mostly because the characters are too abstract and weird to really understand but knowing how the story went so far I assumed it would all get its place in the next chapter. At this point it's mostly just creepy af

So he is still at large and continuing on his work? Why didnt he attack them again?

Did you fucking read his last words to Nanachi?

I can’t wait for them to animate this arc, if speed readers react in such a funny way, anime onlys reaction will be hilarious

>months of intensive Papa's rod memeing

I hate him so much.

w- why?

This is like next level of speed reading.
>Bon, who had never lied, explicitly said that he changed his aspiration
>color of his speech bubbles changed from black to light grey
>in departure scene he finally looks human, not like some deformed Eldritch monstrosity
I dunno how it's possible to miss.

Wouldn't it be censured? At least part where Riko doodled Reg's ochinchin on indestructible relic?

>colorize everything marked with an X
>COLORIZE
>COLORIZE

I don’t think they will censure it, it’s just a small comment that could be interpreted in many ways, is not like there was anything graphic about it

this
They even left the naked hanging in and drawn ochinchin wasn't censored in eromanga sensei so they'll probably just go with it. I think they did a great job so far though leaving all the weird fetish stuff in without making it 'that kind of anime'