Horimiya

I've been waiting a month for THIS?

I don't get it.

Loser

Until two weeks into January, I guess.

???

Jesus, he sounds like a beaten housewife.

I'll credit one thing to this manga (among a lot, I do like it) but this one odd thing; the characters embrace their depravities and accept each other for their assumed depravities.

For a bunch of high-schoolers, they're fucking excellent in terms of relationships.

Guess he's the type who pretends he'd be calm and rational, but he'd probably lose his freaking mind if it happened for real.

What is this face trying to convey?

He was merely pretending.

When did this start? How often is it a thing?

This chapter. >How often is it a thing?
Not all that often. Like, once per five chapters or so.

Will it ever be good again?

It literally started here which is, like, halfway through. It's pretty long on-going and makes some sort of appearance every chapter.

I just want a little more tension as Miyamura takes over the bakery and Kyoko get fucking teen-pregnant.

Nice.

You punish her because it's a violation of trust. Of course you should work on yourself, and that's the takeaway from this whole lesson, but the speech seems geared towards blaming yourself for problems even when it's not your fault. The whole thing assumes that the cheating was done for a good reason anyway, so it's already a biased answer.

I think he was merely pretending, because he got extremely pissed off at the notion in and didn't want to show it.

Why do people want drama so much?what if it turns into school days with a boat massacre and pregnancy?

Slice of life is good

The drama is only concocted by Kyoko herself and it's resolved easily with Miyamura. It's not bad, the sol is super fuckin' comfy in this series, like, wow, 100% recommend, but I'd like to have more than 14 pages of "my basically husband doesn't lie well" and "I'd work on improving myself if my gf cheats, but she didn't cheat you fuckin' asshole"

I want more comedy, more actual impregnating, more "NOBODY is allowed to know about my tattoos, seriously...also I want more tattoos and piercings."

cuck

First he bullies her and then he knocks her up. Why can't more shounen MCs be like Miyamura, doing alpha things without going full edgelord?

Wow, it's so transparent that mangaka is a woman.

Ah, is that what women are talking about when they say an author can't write women? Because the reverse of that is kinda what I feel sometimes with this manga.

The fact that she's well aware of being best girl.

more like she bullies him into smacking her around.