Why is Sup Forums silent on usury?

Attached: ezra-pound-usury.jpg (850x400, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xn6r2Nm0ZMo
youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=j282JKnmeVo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking_and_finance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread theme: youtu.be/xn6r2Nm0ZMo

20 minute video on debt-based monetary systems (aka usurious systems) well worth the time
>bump before viewing
youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0

Books:
1. "Manifesto for the Abolition of Enslavement to Interest on Money" by Gottfried Feder (the man who convinced Hitler to join the NSDAP). Can be found for free on PDF.
2. "Usury: A Scriptural, Ethical and Economic View" by Calvin Elliott. Can be found for free on PDF.
3. Most anything by Eustace Mullins (one of Ezra Pound's proteges); they too can be found free on PDF.
4. "Economics for Helen" which is probably the greatest economics primer ever written, and covers Usury. His niece's name was Helen, and he was determined to write it simple enough so that even she could grasp it (and hence the average uneducated Englishman along with her).

whenever the topic is brought up the rothschild's inevitably get mentioned and then the bogbots upgraded with sminem v2 flood the thread

Forgot to mention, the author of "Economics for Helen" was Hillaire Belloc, close friend of G.K. Chesterton.

>she doesn't even go here!
pic related

Attached: hitler-economics.png (1680x2975, 716K)

So it's safe to assume that the bogdanoff meme is a derailing tactic. For you will know a meme by is fruits.

Attached: boggie-smalls.jpg (992x415, 199K)

We need a counter-usury general, with books and resources posted. If these kids put a fraction of the effort that they put into anti-Hillary memes into anti-usury memes then we'd be getting real redpills out.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((usury)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))?

It's the primordial kike tactic.

I'm down. Here is another contribution. The Fed explained in 7 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=j282JKnmeVo

Jews often jokingly refer to it as "jewsury" when among friends. It's the sustenance that feeds the tree of evil, the inversion of all that is good. It's the root cause for our society being a culture of death and a celebration of all things debauched.

>not Barren Metal by EMJ

You let in the Jew and the Jew rotted your empire, and you yourselves out-jewed the Jew. Your allies in your victimized holdings are the bunyah, you stand for NOTHING but usury.

— Pound radio broadcast, 15 March 1942

He was so based.

Consider:
>The love of money is the root of all evil
Usury is the multiplication of money, as in breeding, or fornication.
Root is literally translated as in 'tap-root.' Or that which brings sustenance.
This the correct translation may be much closer to
>The unnatural fornication of money is the tap-root of all evil.
The concept of "root" as in "derivation" (i.e. derivation) is modern. A root is merely that which brings sustenance.
Jesus very likely was not describing something vague, but literally explaining that the sustenance of evil is double-entry bookkeeping, which results in the multiplication (breeding, fornication, love) of money.

I once found all of his transcribed broadcasts. I have them somewhere on my computer. It's literally hundreds of pages.

I meant (i.e. square root)
>Phoneposting is hard...

I was thinking something more like this
Capitalism in its current states runs on this principle
>banks create new money by issuing loans with interest
>but the loan doesn't create enough money to pay itself back with interest
>so the interest to pay back the loan must come from issuing more loans, which also can only be paid back by issuing more loans
This is how the massive debt piles up, and it is guaranteed that some debtors will default eventually, and when that happens to a massive debt pile, you get recession and liquidity freezes up.
This is why Capitalism turns into Imperialism, because capitalists are able to avoid default by conquering foreign lands, setting up a central bank, and monetizing all the assets there to flush the system with new cash without issuing more loans.
>This is what the west tried to do to the Middle East but failed in Iraq.
>When it became apparent that the war effort had failed as Obama ascended, we got the 2008 2009 crash
>The Central Banks in the West responded by issuing trillions of new cash with ZERO PERCENT INTEREST, basically printing money for free to pay off all the bad debt
>This "saved" the market from total default, since it was massively overleveraged expecting the Iraq war to be a cakewalk. But doubling the money supply for free made the markets irrational.
>Asset prices no longer include historical information like past rates, and have no correlation with expected future return
>The core of the economy for the past decade has been a big ponzi scheme where you buy hoping you can convince a sucker to pay more than you in the future.
Very few corporations today will last the decade, but practically every stock has a price to earnings ratio of well over 20+, meaning you will never earn back what you paid by just holding the stock into perpetuity and collecting dividends. You will have to find a buyer who will pay more than you paid.
US will make one more push to spread capitalism, fail, then collapse.

One thing I've noticed about usury threads is that the shills tend to stay out of them. It's almost as if there's a rule not to post in any thread about usury to keep it as low as possible in the catalogue. The upside is no shills, of course.

I completely agree with you. I was attempting to illustrate that one of the most famous quotes of Jesus was probably corrupted in translation, and is intended as a rebuke against usury and the very consequences you describe.

because lending with interest is what allows states, companies, and individuals to build and grow. do you think if there was no interest on loans (or any of the workarounds that amount to the same thing like in muslim countries) that anywhere near enough entities would be able to raise the capital for the feats and structures of modern civilization?

I line EMJ and receive his newsletters. I also have "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit." I may pick up Barren Metal, but I find it highly unlikely that it is superior to "Economics for Helen."

Yes

Because the traditional application of usury laws excludes you from lending unless you are a jew. Literally the pillar that supports jewish domination of the west. Anyone who advocates for usury laws is a witting or unwitting shill for the jews.

Attached: fuck off.jpg (480x360, 32K)

I don't know much about Christianity but I reread the post and it's definitely an intriguing angle. Do you have some sources for the translation?

An alternative to charging interest is being a stakeholder. Let's say I fund your enterprise with my money, and you fund it through your sweat equity (time, labor, talent, physical risk). We agree that I will own 40% of the business, and you own 60%. In this arrangement, would you expect my ownership in the business to increase every month? So that by month two I own 42%, by month three 44%, etc? Of course not. But this is in essence what the usurer expects: to claim increasing ownership of your capital with time (your capital is his collateral, after all) while desiring no stake in the business to which you put the money.

SHUT

Attached: 1505283143278.gif (800x597, 1.04M)

As far as I can determine, the concept of "root" meaning "derivation" was nonexistent at the time of Christ, so our modern conceptual understanding of the passage (i.e. the love of money is the derivative cause of all evil) can't be in line with the original intent. I've found some direct translations which seem to support my suspicions but I don't have line handy. Perhaps if I start doing generals I will prepare better.

Literally Kings ignoring papal edict using Jews as middle men. Has nothing to do with usury as a scourge upon mankind. Begone, kike.

I think the generals are definitely a great idea. The more you post and the more people see the posts the better we will be able to refine our ideas and arguments

Just to clean up my previous post
>The love of money is the root of all evil
Is probably more correctly translated something akin to
>The multiplication of money is the sustenance of all evil

I agree. I've been on pol a while now and was already "red-pilled" when I found it. I think most anons become red-pilled while here to a large degree, so topics not already part of the culture become gaping holes in the discourse as absence feeds absence. Usury is conspicuously almost never, ever mentioned, despite Sup Forums having huge fascist, anti-Jewry undertones. One would think Sup Forums would necessarily be well-versed in usury but the opposite is true. It's really intriguing.

I like this. I'll be sure to look out for generals. I'll start collecting/organizing some information about how this relates to the current economic mess we are in

Fantastic. I'll prepare a few things and begin posting in the evenings within the next few days. My schedule is tight, but once the general's OP matures a little it's as easy as pasting the thread and encouraging a little discourse. I look at the NatSoc and Trump generals as pretty good templates.

Completely agree. I was embarrassingly libtard before I came here.
I think a lot of the lack of knowledge about usury is that, when people are redpilled about it, it's usually through scattered research/pics/copypastas. None of the information is in one place. Or it's been memed so heavily/under 10 layers of irony that no one can tell which way is up anymore.
Part of it is also because there are a lot of atheists here so they have no clue that Christians have traditionally been against any form of usury and have good reason to be.

Sounds great user!

It cannot be outlawed because that is a violation of free choice, but it should be culturally unwelcome and refused by all. Look to the social solution, not to government force.

Agreed. The Federal Reserve is a pretty solid "real-world" bridge to understanding why usury is destructive. I may try to tie that in as a bridging topic for anons already versed in it.

Unironically a lot of our problems would be solved if the government printed our money rather than a group of private individuals over which the government has no oversight

>Why is Sup Forums silent on usury?
We're against central banks and jews. What makes you think usury isn't included in there?

You're forgetting that people often go into debt out of desperation. If you're dangling off a cliff, and I offer a lifeline, but only on condition that you agree to be my slave, how free are you too refuse? And if you also have a family dangling on the cliff with you?

Have you thought about starting this general off on cripplechan? Or posting a bit in the DOW crashing omg threads? Those guys know quite a bit actually

Attached: libertarianlogic.jpg (1312x1410, 355K)

It's really mentioned, and when brought up interest-bearing loans are consistently defended conceptually. You almost never see any of the major works which tackle economics/usury included in Sup Forums-approved book lists. I could go on...

>really
Meant rarely...

Like our economic system has anything to do with the value of labor anymore.
Might I introduce you to the fascinating world of the derivatives market.

I'll consider it. I don't like the culture as much at cripplechan. It's a little too... neurotic? Not sure I can put my finger on it, but this place feels more consequential and less of an echo-chamber. Still, I can see why a general could mature there quickly before migrating here. I might try it.

I think when you are trying something out that's going to be a tough pill for most people to swallow, having a bunch of neurotic turbo autists help you pick it apart can help. I've tried some ideas out there. Sometimes it works best to start off and then kind of let them duke it out themselves for you. So you don't get too hyper critical

And I know it's getting late when I start getting more and more incoherent in my posts. lel

Good point. I'll give it a go for a few days over there first, once I get a draft general in order. I'll use some of the content from this thread for it. Once I migrate it here I will post earlier, like late afternoon or early evening (EST). I think that will help keep the thread going. I've got to go get some sleep myself. Cheers.

Also try posting on pol first and then leftypol if you feel like you are getting too much of an echo chamber

Good night user!

I sincerely believe usury is the root of all that is ill with capitalism and debt-based currency + compounding interest is the key problem on the world stage.

I was also raised Jewish and literally have never heard the phrase jewsury in my life you lying faggot. (Though I am not denying that there are tons of Jewish bankers, just saying you are clearly a liar.)

I think everyone hates the federal reserve, but you see it all the time with references to the 109 countries that booed the Jew. Usury, poisoning wells, child sacrifice always among the charges resulting in exiled Jewry.

I agree with your analysis generally, and think this is a pretty good perspective.

However it is not guaranteed that the US will fail. The US can change tact under new leadership from debt-based corporatism to small-business based free market capitalism, and then do debt-clearance acts of several types (which would likely start a cold war, but could be timed correctly with a soon-to-be weakened China due to incredibly bad investing habits by the East to amount to little in practical negative effects). Need real leadership and to stop being so succesfully distracted on both sides by social bullshit so we can all come together on economic issues that are actually the plague of this world. But America isn't dead yet, it's just on life support.

This is bullshit when it comes to compounding interest, and complete bullshit when it comes to debt as the basis of currency.

Interest is necessary to generate loans. That is the only truth from the comment you wrote. A profit is necessary to get a wealth holder to disperse that wealth. There are alternative methods to loans, but in order for loans to occur, interest must be received.
But to say that there is no growth or building without lending is a modern perspective with little merit in history. Loans allowing for survival of weak powers IS a part of history. Loans to create new businesses is a modern invention of indentured servitude so that we all are feeding the beast. It has no basis in history, and thus is clearly unnecessary for the birth, building, and growth of anything new.

Even if you outlawed the charging of interest and enforced it 100%, usury would still exist. There is implicit as well as explicit interest .. there will always be an implied “rent” on the use of someone else’s money. It can be in the form of debt or equity but either way it comes out to essentially the same end result.

The weakness of our system lies in its reliance on continued growth. As long as the population is growing we will have room to accommodate new business, more money, and pay off most outstanding debt and then take on more. The question is whether historical growth is sustainable for our species and this world.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking_and_finance

For example Islam strickly prohibits the charging of interest but they still effectively achieve the same ends by rewording their contracts and focusing on more equity-like terms (at least on the surface).

Or we could execute usurers and not worry about it.

The last thing I’ll say is that banks especially in the US are pretty fucking evil I just don’t think that they charging interest is the root of it. It comes down to them charging huge fees, especially taking advantage of poor or ignorant customers with inscrutable fine print and predatory restrictions. They’re vampires in many regards. If all they did was collect deposits and pay out loans with market determined interest rates the world would be a lot better off.

Nice list, I’ll try to watch or read later. Can you give the basic gestalt on the history of Jews with usury? Did they start it or something they picked up along the way? I thought Moses condemned it as well, but I’m no biblical scholar so fuck if I know.

Medicis (catholic) were before the Rothschilds. The templars (catholic) were before the Medicis. There were Jewish lenders in christiandom going back to the start, since the christian powers needed loans to stay in power, but couldn't get it from christian sources until the Templars.

The Jews are in usury because historically the Christians wouldn't be, but the christian rulers needed lenders to save their asses whenever they needed to raise an army and had low treasuries.

Blaming usury on the Jews is blaming the beneficiary instead of the root.

Fuck really? He had an interesting relationship w any rand. Worth noting. Would like to see notes of those meetings

Usury existed before the pope dick breath

You mean the hallow earth of financial markets

Because Sup Forums thinks that capitalism is flawless

The entire world economy collapses without usury. Everything is built on debt, user. You retards think jews are flooding Europe with economic migrants to replace white people. They're doing it to replace the loss of revenue from Europeans not having kids

Maybe we shouldn't rely on such a shitty system of economics then? Also Economics is a spook.

They're doing it for both reasons.

A brown world isn't worth the revenue.

The wealthy become insecure, the world does not collapse with a global monetary reset. It's complex, but completely doable to wipe away all debt at a singular moment without wiping away ownership stakes or property generally. It's also easy to shift away from a debt-based system. The vast majority of people would lose nothing, gain a great deal of freedom, and everyone would show up to work the next day with a smile on their face.
Those in power would lose the debts owed to them. Not the real value of their property, merely the debts owed. This would ruin a great many extremely wealthy people, some banking-based nations/companies, and just about no one else.

Don't want this thread to die, found it interesting. Anyone else want to talk about how all the world's ills are based around Usury and the fact that we are ignoring it is really, really bad?

That sounds really fucking good