For fear of my own safety I cannot give many details in this post...

For fear of my own safety I cannot give many details in this post. I am affiliated with a silent third party organization that works closely with METI otherwise known as active SETI.

I can confirm we've made first contact and it is not good news. Human extinction or worse is very possibly on the way. Prepare yourselves all of you because they can't keep a lid on this thing for much longer.

We've fucked ourselves completely. I was a believer in doing more than just listening. I believed that they would be benevolent and that it was for the sake of knowledge.

We cannot to back. We cannot go back.

April 10th, save the date. I'm so sorry everyone.

Attached: 1521826489308.png (626x598, 833K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ds6-o4gomRc
youtube.com/watch?v=dYIKnnMHirI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably a larp. But if not, then what the fuck were you expecting!? Haven't you read the Bible?

You beamed your dick pics into space, didn't you? You've killed us all, you unbelievable faggot.

>Human extinction or worse is very possibly on the way
I sure hope you're not just LARPing,user..

Anything to do with this stuff, OP?

>Human extinction or worse is very possibly on the way.

Finally.

Attached: aliens.jpg (500x436, 43K)

IIIDDDDDDDSSSSSS HABBBEENNNNNIIIIINNNNGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OHHHHHHH FORRRR THE LOVE OF GAWWWWWWWWWWWD IDS FOKN HABBBEENNNNNIIIINNNNGGG

> I am affiliated with a silent third party organization that works closely with METI otherwise known as active SETI.

No you're not

>I can confirm we've made first contact ...

No you can't

>Human extinction or worse is very possibly on the way.

No it's not.

>First message should reach a broen dwarf in 2021
John Titor?
>For fear of my own safety even though April 10th is the end.
Nice of them to give you a date

If you know you're going to die in less than two weeks why would you fear for your own safety?

Attached: 1522175257057.jpg (894x894, 368K)

this belongs to them

Attached: cube.jpg (368x137, 8K)

>probably

This. This is why it’s hard to take Estonia seriously

>For fear of my own safety I cannot give many details in this post

Why are you scared for your own safety if we are all fucked in 2 weeks anyway?

Do we finally have a limitless supply of horrific enemies to face ? Sweet, exactly what humanity needs to unify itself and become a true interstellar power, to eliminate weakness among ourselves and become heroes again. Good times, what are we getting ? Slug aliens, Xenos Insects, Robotic Zombies, where are the vital organs located ? Is it just demons again ?

Attached: Behave.jpg (512x362, 39K)

Why the fuck do you care about your own safety if we're all doomed regardless? You might as well just spill the beans and take the easy way out.

youtube.com/watch?v=ds6-o4gomRc

Attached: Ggi.jpg (225x225, 7K)

fuck is that?

Attached: 19jrhtn 1764gdc;a92r45cd.gif (338x220, 1.48M)

damn. that's a valid inquiry

youtube.com/watch?v=dYIKnnMHirI

>first contact
>1 post by this ID
to /x/ with you!
also this
don't be shy OP tell us the spoopy

CUT MY LIFE INTO PEICES

good point

joggins the noggin