Are there black people here who unironically want to live in a white ethnostate

An enthostate doesn’t have to be 100% one race. Japan is close, but not 100%. They don’t ever consider a non Japanese person to be Japanese. They don’t consider half Japanese to be Japanese either. But they still allow a tiny amount of non Japanese in the country.

Which intelligent, well behaved blacks are allowed in the ethnostate?

Attached: A63AA6D2-968F-4BC5-9FC3-7BE29B1811FE.jpg (682x960, 102K)

Maybe Farrakhan once in a while

All of them.
Detroit used to have a big wall around it to keep the niggers out, then they let them in, then the niggers nigged, then detroit went to shit, then all the white people moved away, and now detroit niggers are unironically angry at the white people for moving away.

Ain't nobody givin gibs if there's no whitey around.

>white ethnostate
haha no
>japan ethnostate
sign me up senpai.

Attached: akari wan chann.jpg (643x720, 154K)

Black user here. I would definitely do business in the white ethnostate, like selling them slaves and concubines.

Attached: IMG_20171209_222301.jpg (3120x4160, 1.62M)

Shalom Aleichem,bubby.

Why would you even worry about an ethnostate? If there was some right vs left civil war like 99 percent of the blacks would join the leftist commies. By default a broadly right wing pro-constitutional movement would be whiter than the United States in the 1800s

Nice watch but can you please pick up that water bottle?

I don't see a problem with blacks living in a white ethnostate. They just can't vote and if they break the law they get deported.

Attached: 1506272848851.gif (324x282, 1.99M)

Your Dad if you ever locate him.

Well the problem is that some corrupt politician would inevitably see them as a reliable voting demographic and push for their rights

aleichem shalom

that one christian nigger on jewtube that looks like a toad and always redpills people on the street/talkshow

there's a significant number of Sup Forumstards who are black, many whom have fun gleefully shilling for a white racialstate and race war now, but no, blacks living in a white racialstate would make it a multiracial state you moron. also "white" isnt an ethnicity.,

They would be outcasts, second class citizens and improperly judged before they say anything. I would want them gone and for them to head to one of the many other nations, people need to accept being excluded from places. Not everyone has the right to everywhere and if he was an intellectual as you say he is I'd hope he'd understand that. I get tired of seeing the left and nonwhite's desiring to change everything to the same in the name of good feels, I would hope he'd want to start/contribute to a powerful nation in Africa filled with like minded thinkers.

>An ethnostate doesn't have to be 100% one race.

Attached: 1491708796178-pol.jpg (640x800, 96K)

none you fucking nigger
an ethnostate is what whites had in Europe and The Anglo-Sphere until 1965
fuck off .

There are way too many weeb faggots on this board to be 100% in favor of a true ethnostate. They know they'd be hypocrites if they were.

Nigger, try to even watch to the direction of the etnostate and you get the rope

Britain started letting their 3rd world former empire of Indians and Africans in right after WW2 in 1945. America started in 1965.

Attached: 45354.jpg (800x533, 56K)

>They don’t consider half Japanese to be Japanese either
actually a few years ago they changed this openly thanks to the american government thinking it was ok to shoot civilians despite there being a legal system. half japs who look east asian are considered japanese.

back when people were talking about obama not apologizing about the nukes then he did apologize about the nukes was shortly after the incident like a couple years. it was even done retroactively to cover the hafus who died when illegally deported from america by ship (born in america) and russia sunk the ship. their jap parents who were deported just before them were deported by plane. one of the fathers of one of the children killed in the ship incident made a public statement then killed himself after the second incident

1945 and 1965 then

Looking at migration movements one can argue that basically every blacky wants that.
Despide all the retarded shit they keep talking about whity they still choose whity places over their counterparts because whity has brain.

you think sex trafficking might have something to do with stupid hoes?

Are Italians even white?

Attached: are-italians-black.jpg (849x679, 109K)