F

F

Attached: JEWCATTLE.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFZz8_ic_B0
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=40mm grenade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=PFZz8_ic_B0

Do you think she kisses him in the morning before leaving for work?

that's brutal. Fuck George Bush that piece of shit

Attached: johhhn bolton.jpg (1200x1172, 185K)

If I looked like that I'd become a super villain, and start killing politicians.

would wear Darth Vader mask and only take it off in dim lit when I bang my wife on pharma-grade MDMA

F

Attached: 1464134977212.png (1080x1534, 1.49M)

what's worse is he got addicted to opiates and broke his back on some ice and died.
his wife left him before he died to.

so he fights for his country, gets burnt alive, gets addicted to the opium, breaks his back getting the mail cause his wife left him, and dies...

God bless him.
but i think his wife's a cunt.

Attached: milkandglue.jpg (452x423, 55K)

He killed himself after they separated.

>so he fights for his country

Nah. He invaded another country.

He got turned as ugly as he was on the inside. Fuck him.

Modern American troops are even worse than the fuckin' Redcoats. America WAS under the British crown back then.

These days, America is straight up invading other countries.

His face was ruined, his wife divorced him, this had a the makings of a good villain origin story but apparently he slipped and died or some shit. Or maybe he killed himself and everyone understood why so they just labeled that as an accident.

>Staaaarz

U can't blame her.
I mean look at him
Look at her
He's better off dead

good. Live by the ZOG, die by the ZOG

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews
>jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews. "With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant."

Attached: 1514594019810.jpg (1000x624, 721K)

THANK YOU BASED NEOCONS

ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1521929716166.jpg (620x412, 20K)

I would never let a woman marry me if I looked like that.

>This is DRUMPFS FAULT.
Kill yourself, Hillary fag.

If drumpf follows boltons advice more people will look like this

Well Drumpf is better than Shillary but he's still a moron

Fuck you meme flagging faggot

Can you really disagree with the quote though? Can you?

Think about what your neighbour does, and how they live. They NEED someone telling them what to do, what to buy, etc.

They ASK for this fucking nightmare.

>Are the slaves the slaves? Or are the masters the slaves?

one less PTSD welfare whore.

What was this guy's name?

Absolute state of britcucks

but hilary

Attached: bolton trump.jpg (300x378, 13K)

Good. Filthy child-killer deserved to lose a lot more than his face.

Attached: tumblr_mar7v2C61Y1qijeiqo1_1280.jpg (1208x1778, 622K)

I have no respect for the military. They are nothing more than ZOG pawns

Military marriages are already hanging by a thread, adding that kind of disfigurement that even a strong couple would have trouble with was a death knell.
I imagine he had a lot of mobility issues and other health problems, but yeah if I came back from the war looking like that I think at the very least I'd be robbing banks to pay for the plastic surgery

Exactly. The US military is a terror regime and the police are getting worse. Fuck both.

Clean your room, fatso

I think I would honestly just always wear a mask, sort of like those bald guys who alway wear some kind of hat no matter what. Mask is kind of creepy, but it beats looking a blobfish / Voldemort's hemorrhoids.

Sigh, forgot my pic. Not the greatest or anything, but I went through the effort of downloading it, so. . .

Attached: still.jpg (885x560, 67K)

I wouldn't expect an Amerimutt to understand either. This is the final redpill, understanding that fundamentally the average person needs a keeper like a dog. They need to be told what to do. Without it, they go insane.

Imagine a world in which there are no ''masters'', you are going about your life happily.. one of the average morons look around, get bored, and come over to where you are, and interfere, and fuck shit up. This is how it is. They need someone telling them what to do, they need to be a slave, otherwise they just fuck things up.

It's the final redpill. I honestly don't blame kikes for doing what they do anymore, I still hate them for it, although I recognise that the people make it easy for them. Almost begging for it. The "master" is the slave. They are self-aware and the people demand to be owned. The people are not self aware, and live on instinct alone.

So again, are the slaves the slaves? Or are the masters the slaves?

Bootlicking britcucks

God bless that woman for taking that photo.
She dropped him of course (he looks like an X files monster for fucks sake). But in that moment both of them knew exactly what they were doing.
If you want to fight in a war you better be dam sure you are prepared to look like this for your 'cause'.

Good flick

Are you going to question Nemesis?

>he fights for his country
You got this part wrong.

ZOGBOTS gonna ZOGBOT.

the british public school system ladies and gentlemen

Marine Sgt. Ty Ziegel

F

She divorced him after 6 months.

Retards
You're the slaves as described

Heil Yahweh!

My guess is she felt obliged to nurse him back to health.

I think he would have killed himself, (durr) but he was so fucked up that they both knew they had to make a statement. The wedding photo was it.

>t. bootlicker

Honestly dude... honestly... would you be any different? I don't think so.

Fuck trump that fucking POS!!

So just out of curiosity, what branch did you (((serve))) in?

Sounds like a good way to go, desu.

Attached: harvey-dent-crispy-1-extwa-cwispy.jpg (500x442, 44K)

At this point I just call them 'patriotards', just like a libtard expect mindless unthinking warped patriotism instead of utopian liberalism.

Poor dude was a working-class bloke who enlisted when he was 21. Can't believe all these young people died for nothing, and are pretty much forgotten today. One of the first soldiers from my state to die in that war, in fact, was just a 19-year-old girl. I knew her fiance, and the guy ended up losing all the stuff she gave him. Sad!

Dude...that's really funny.

Nope. All these virgins complaining about women cuz they can't get laid. Pathetic.

Classic mainland British mindset of the urban cuckold.

Try deferring your decisions to authority in the frontier of Australia/South Africa/America and it would get you killed.

THAT is the difference in the mindset between colonial whites and left-behinds.

At least he is immune to radiation and aging tho

Attached: Hey+there+smooth+skin+_69758687a115c2cedfe83b6bbf0698ff.jpg (800x571, 134K)

Hell yeah.

Because your chicken tendie opinion somehow matters

Nunya, fatso

Read my post again, and slowly, faggot. I want you to remember it when you finally come up to swallowing this pill 10 years behind.

The people ask to be slaves. It's all the average person can be. Without it, they run around aimlessly.

Oh no .gov doesn't like me.

You're right most people are born to serve but in the past there were more options, I was reading about Iberia in the middle ages, people would flee to former enemies, christian or muslim. If they won you lived if they lost you died. Soon there will be a single monoculture with no escape. That's what these wars in the middle east are for, ask a soldier what he did over there and most of them say biometrics, filling in the last blank spaces on the map. Until we truly expand beyond earth shit's fucked.

Attached: Tildy.jpg (300x162, 8K)

Piss off with that bloody rubbish. This isen't 'frontier Australia' anymore.
The average aussie has his tounge so far upthe nanny states arse he depends on it for sustenance.

Big agree on that chief.

>Oh no .gov doesn't like me
In order to be disliked, one must first be recognized.
You've got the significance of a mouse fart in a Class 5 hurricane, fatty

If you didn't serve then GTFO with your empty virtue-signaling.

No, let's hear your limp dicked excuse as to why you DIDN'T SERVE, lard ass

So wait, everyone who disagrees with you is "fatty" or "fatso"? That's literally the only insult you can think of? I'm gonna guess (((Army))) then, you're obviously too dumb for the other branches.

Answer the question

>let's hear your limp dicked excuse as to why you DIDN'T SERVE
Because I hate freedom, duh. Isn't that what your (((news))) says about people like me?

Attached: 1463145711799.jpg (1680x1050, 263K)

More serious answer: Because I'm transsexual and people like me literally aren't allowed to enlist.

But also the Islam thing. It's a much nicer religion than our (((media))) gives it credit for.

My government will follow the British in outlawing open disagreement with multiculturalism within 12 months. Just you watch. They are outlawing speech & dissenting opinions. Lucky for them they disarmed most of us.
I don't give the slightest fuck how much state enforced progressive 'everyone belongs' PC garbage they shove down our throats. It's not taking. People are sick of it.
They better put those insurgent trackers onto overtime pay because its getting closer.

You're not wrong- I'd say you're about 90% correct. But oh, how the other 10% of us chafe under the yolk. I get hot as an oven just thinking about it.

That's a result of mass migration from the 1950s onwards though.

Prior to the 1950s Australia was an agrarian nation, and we were hard cunts.

Now we're mostly urbanites and we're soft cunts.

STARS...

Fuck you!

Source?

He’s got a comfy place in Hell reserved

Muslims are much less tolerant of transexuals.

"War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength"

underrated

Didnt she divorce him a week later and then take all his benefits money after he had another accident

He looked like a testicle.

It's not whether or not you bite the hand that feeds. It's whether it not you have the motivation to do things yourself and can assume responsibility for the things you do.

Attached: stands for Israel.jpg (627x800, 108K)

Probably for the best desu

Well done, soldier

Attached: spawn.jpg (329x325, 14K)

He slipped on ice while under the influence of a massive amount of painkillers and alcohol, if I remember correctly.

>live in jew controlled britainstan
>surrounded by subhumans that do nothing but fuck shit up
>assume that man needs masters because low IQ subhumans can't exist peacefully without force of law
>try to tell all civilized folk they're not capable enough to take care of themselves
wew lad, just wew fucking lad

Not opium.

Soy the post.

Attached: 8CDE0DBF-E46F-4959-8F83-0EE1563E3F32.jpg (396x382, 54K)

explain to me how the savage man goes insane if he has no master?
explain to me how early man went mad without a master?
enlighten me on the asocial misanthrope that abandons civilization and humanity stays sane with no master?
tell me how does the master not go crazy if he has no master?

SPS

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: Israel_Russia.png (884x560, 79K)

>Please fuck off back to R.eddit

I don't get why I couldn't just post on both sites...?

You guys say a lot of dumb shit on here. That's an example. Like I'm restricted to one website or another hahahahaha.

Fuckin' idiot.

fuck off.
stupid goy deserved what he got fighting for the fucking brain controlling kikes. Mean while his wife was prob getting blacked. Fuck the military and fuck jews. If you are stupid enough to fight for the Jews you deserve your fate.

Attached: 1520798329140.png (530x678, 472K)

Jews are the master
W*ites are the slaves
It's genetic, pure and simple

You are correct, but might is right

We will always win and you will always be complaining on the sidelines because you are weak

>How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition?
Buy the launcher and dummy grenades. It's up to you how to mod the grenades
gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=40mm grenade