The hypocrisy of /pol

why does /pol believe that women who sleep with a lot of men are considered "thots" but a man who sleeps with a lot of women is a "player"

talk about a double standard
seriously??

Attached: 001_1000.jpg (480x480, 80K)

Sup Forums is 1 person
fuck off clownposter

>thots
Do you know what that means?

Women always know they are the mother of their child. Their sexual value is usually on average higher then men - thus making it easier for them to have multiple partners.

Because of this, men must put in far more effort to have sexual partners (typically) then even a substandard woman. He is also at risk of becoming a cuckhold and having his genetic legacy die providing for another mans offspring. As such a woman who has high rates of infidelity become a far larger liability.

tits or gtfo

Attached: 997_1000.jpg (1000x750, 158K)

We don't

Both are whores. But it's a double standard because women have more say so if sex will happen than men do.

>are considered 'thots'
Thots is a blank word, it has no stated meaning. You fill that in for yourself. Which is why your OP is so amusing.
t Dr. Penguin (Amateur Psychiatrist)

I think the consumerist commodification of sex as entertainment or sport is bad for society on both sides.

It's easy to get sex as a woman. It's a challenge as a man.

Tits with timestamp LARPing faggot.
Or GTFO. Nigger lover.

>THICC milkers

Attached: 1521645729045.png (492x328, 6K)

be nice

Attached: 885_991.jpg (960x720, 132K)

>Tits with timestamp LARPing faggot.
It's a leaf. Probably not even a chick.

How did the saying go? Was something about a key that opens every lock being a good key, but a lock that can be opened with every key, well, that's a bad lock. In fact, that's no lock at all.

Attached: 75648547435.jpg (1115x717, 178K)

I hate whores and whore mongers. So i dont know what the fuck youre on about.

Women in that country of gluttonous Faggots: there r so many double standards I can't list them all. And the PA is so mother central its ridiculous

Mother beats her kids.

Finds out kid defends herself, right when she was about to lose custody.

Keeps kids.

Yep. A man does that, nope. No custody whatsoever.

Both are bad and I do not respect a man who sleeps around. A man should love his wife and be loyal to her.

But a woman slut is 1000x worse and unchecked female sexual behavior leads to the downfall of nations.

Women are worse than Jews in many ways. Just look what female voting has gotten us and look at the shocking data on single mothers and crime.

both are degenerates pieces of shit, no hypocrrsy here

Most people here would say both women and men can be whores.

But let's face it, you are one or will be at some point depending on your fantasies. Even moreso you're conservative so you'll lie to your future husband about it.

Attached: klj2nyI1wng4.jpg (1188x1211, 103K)

That's a horrible shop. Your cunt of a mother should've swallowed you.

>women and men are different

Really activates the almonds.
>be alpha male Hippo
>have harem of hot Hippo bitches to impregnate
>pumping out alpha kids like no tomorrow
>feminist Hippo interrupts you
>"Erm excuse me you're being Hippocritical right now, I'm a powerful WOMYN and I should have a Harem of MEN!"
>decide to not be Hippocrite
>join Harem of Alpha male hippos all orbiting the one Hippess
>one of you get's her pregnant
>.......
>.......
>.......
>rest of you just sort of wait around until she's ready to fertilize again
>don't pump out enough babies
>species becomes extinct
>as the last Hippo draws his last dieing breath:
"At least I wasn't a Hippocrite!"

Hence "LARPing faggot".

it is a double standard. why would you assume that just because something is a "double standard" it's not valid? is it a double standard that it's acceptable for a child to cry and shit himself in public, but not the parent?

this particular double standard is easily explained with the lock and key analogy. a key that opens every door is a master key. a lock that opens to every key is a broken lock.

a man's refractory period is measured in minutes, maybe an hour or so. it is therefore in his evolutionary interest to spread his seed as far and wide as possible. this basic biological motivation is why men exceed in other aspects of life--physical fitness, humor, and career success enable a male to sleep with large amounts of women and spread his seed.

women have a gestational period of 9 months. it is in the best interest of the species, therefore, that she be extremely selective with whose genes she selects. unlike the male, she does not face a series of harshly competitive rituals to prove herself worthy of a mate. instead, she exhibits her worthiness through general attractiveness indicating good health, and through selectivity and judgement indicating she will be a prudent and measured caregiver of a defenseless and impressionable child.

a man who CANNOT get laid indicates a lack of virility, drive, and an ability to provide for the family. hence why a man who can easily get laid signifies the opposite. he is successful, he is desired, he is capable.

a woman who easily sleeps with any number of men indicates a poor mating choice. she has poor judgement in selecting only prime mates, therefore she is likely to make mistakes in raising the child. she lacks loyalty and therefore is unlikely to stay with the family and continue to raise the children when times get tough. she is also likely to be unfaithful, meaning the paternity of any children will be questionable, reducing the male incentive to remain committed to the relationship.

Because sex is easy for a woman.

Attached: 1507958918513m.jpg (577x1024, 88K)

>implying this hasn't been the attitude of all humanity throughout all time and is likely so ingrained as to never be considered in any other manner
isn't it past your bedtime?

I get it. "patriarchy" is the new "it's a man's world".
>good luck with that

>a skeleton key is useful to its purpose
>a lock that unlocks with every key is not
but seriously: men biologically generally have authority and responsibility with physical power and are supposed to wield it with care. most of us do.
women biologically generally have authority and responsibility with sexual power and are supposed to wield it with care. in the modern world many dont.
so men are supposed to live assuming their natural responsibilities while the women have no accountability to theirs these days. they need to be wrangled. men have to be chosen for sex and women do the choosing. and its woman's responsibility to do so carefully and they really suck at it for a whole lot of reasons i dont have time to get into

This is not a fair representation of what "Sup Forums" thinks. Also stop repeatedly posting this question. How many days in a row are you going to post this?

As a friend of mine put it, it's the difference between spitting out your window and spitting in your window.

because being a filthy cum dumpster is grosser than cumming in one

Promiscuity is dangerous and unhealthy for both sexes.
>pol isn’t one person you smoothbrain

You have to be an adult to post here, MODS!!!!

Fuk off. Sup Forums is one schizophrenic retard talking to himself allday

men looking for a wife don't want a 'thot' or a 'player'

whores are not respected. they are fucked.

Where the fuck have you heard "player" on Sup Forums of all things? Do you even know where you are?
And no, Sup Forums isn't a republican board.

It is also a belief that women enforce. Go ask almost any woman past her teenage years, and she will choose a man with sexual experience over a man without. Sexually passive men are a turn off for them.

>Shut the fuck up you whore, you have no power here

>show us your tits or get the fuck out

>in fact show us your tits or I turn this stupid fucking thread into a gore thread

>would you like a Gore thread you stupid whore?

Attached: 9BE6CE41-A19B-4C0A-AF4D-B9C39BD4624C.jpg (960x892, 108K)

>but a man who sleeps with a lot of women is a "player"
This has never been said here by anyone literally ever, "player" is nigger speak and Sup Forums is a nog free zone

OP ARE YOU WOMAN

This is kind of funny because Turkey is often seen as the most advanced and westernized muslim country.

HOLY SHIT IVE NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY BEFORE :OOOOO

POL BTFOOOO

No man wants their kids raised by a whore

Now show us your tits or get the fuck out

Attached: 9A161B8F-F4B1-466A-A3F2-23AF40629B67.jpg (600x476, 66K)

Yes pol btfo except the only people here who think whoring about are degenerates, and pol isn’t one person
>leafposting

Who think whoring about is good*

>Men do all the active work.
>Women do the passive rejecting.

Can't detect obvious sarcasm...

Wrong, a man who sleeps with many women is just as bad as a women who sleeps with many men. Next

Oddny (Oddni?) Otoni. You're welcome.