Prove you're white and not a nigger by saying what's written in pic related

Prove you're white and not a nigger by saying what's written in pic related.

Attached: 1443557205051.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aaah am op aaaah am such a faggot ahhhh

Attached: 1516414838577.png (850x830, 1.06M)

Your handwriting sucks.

Sorry brother, but you suck at cursive. Nice try tho, keep practicing.

Attached: IMG_1387.png (641x740, 474K)

It's not mine. Mine's even messier.

>translate this for me white bois
nice try tyrone

Got pretty messy handwriting there...

Shiiieeeeeeettttttt

[unintelligible] shouldn't be capitalized. H's [shit handwriting]. Either way how was it? Is it your first time camping? Kind of [moonrunes] live it is. Do you think you'll continue camping [blank] now ok!

kill yourself

Grammar problem, a scribble, and weeb shit.

Sorry, I don't read doctor.

Congratulations! You got 56% of the post right!
Seriously though, I was having a bit of a hard time reading it, you did better than me. Some guy replied to me with a photo instead of written text.

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: 19989526_1338254439622028_1929625979529457282_n.jpg (750x746, 107K)

Honor taes shauduot be captalist. H'suhru-chan."
Either way,how was it?? Is it your first time camping? Kind of souls live it is. Do you think you'll camping company Now know ok!

Get that Parkinson's checked my dude

Stop being a nigger and tell us what this is supposed to be. Is it a note someone gave you? If so, why don't you ask them what they wrote? Is it a message you wrote yourself? If so, why post it here?

It's unintelligible for the most part. I can make out some words, but not others.

I'm dying to know what it actually says, I haven't had to write/read cursive since elementary school, for all intents and purposes.

honorifics

Honorifics shouldn't be capitalized. It's "R?? chall"
Either way, how was it? Is it your first time company? Kind of sounds like it is.
Do you think you'll continue company from now ok?

We use all sorts of context clues to decipher text so it's harder when the writer struggles with English, regardless of legibility.

OP confirmed nigger by judging handwriting. check um

There is cursive, and then there is autistic scribblings that get people killed because the pharmacies misread prescriptions. Learn how to write legibly, faggot.

Honorfics? The f looks like a t and there's no dot on the I

Did some Jap send you a note with your ona-hole and you're trying to get us to decipher it? Some of this not only unintelligible but it's also completely broken English

honorities shouldn’t be capitalized. H’s “Rru-chau.”

Either way, how was it? Is it your first time camping? Kind of sounds like it is. Do you think you’ll continue camping from now on?

Attached: 37909C09-9DBF-45AD-A608-8F717169C654.jpg (600x600, 67K)

[Something] shouldn't be capitalized. It's [Something]-chan"

Either way, how was it? Is it your first time camping? Kind of looks like it is.

Do you think you will continue camping from now on?

He's bulgarian. You can see the european influence with the pointy, static-y styling. difficult for the far west to read.

Honorifics, Ron-chan. Agree with the rest.

It's all that makes sense in context.

Henorrtoes shouldn't be capitalized. It's ".ohou-chai".
Either way how was it. Is it your [illegible] come camping? Kind of [illegible][illegible] it[?] is. Do you [illegible] you'll continue camping? iIllegible] now ok ?

This writing is too illegible to read. Person can't write properly. You write like a stroke victim.

Your cursive is utter garbage. Not only are you writing many of the letters incorrectly but your form sucks. Go back and practice more.

honorifics

then the thing in quotes is from another language. eg: the person writing is trying to tell the reader that they aren't supposed to capitalize honorifics in whatever that language is.

honorifics are things like "Mr." and "Mrs." (in case you didn't know)

>company
looks like "camping" to me, either way who cares

Cursive was a mistake. I’m glad I learned it though. Heard kids don’t anymore.

You know you went to a good school when they forced you to write everything in cursive beyond 1st grade

Shitty fucking handwriting

lmao, this has me cracking up! good effort, I can't read this shit either.

>Kind of [moonrunes] live it is

maybe "kind of looks like it is."
That's fucking horrible penmanship

That's not cursive, it's just messy writing that's disguised as cursive and is designed to give people headache.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Free! Eternal Summer - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.11.07_[2018.03.01_12.17.12].jpg (1280x720, 103K)

headaches*

you know you went to a good school when you spent the final 11 years of schooling learning to do something that has become obsolete with the advent of keyboards

I did K-3 in Washington and we had to use it after we learned it. I did the rest in California and it wasn’t required. I guess your hypothesis is supported by my experience.

Haha are you kidding we even knew that shit was a waste of time when we were doing it. Also, the message is clearly not American English (captitalised) and likely an ESL learner as the grammar is simple and not all too natural.

My elementary school did that, but by middle school all the teachers said they just wanted us to print.

Maybe if this was actually written legibly, I'd take the time to attempt a read at it. Dumb Balkan monkey.
I used to write almost exclusively in cursive for years because I was taught to write it in K through 3, then one day last year I switched to print and realized my eyes weren't bleeding anymore. Now I only use cursive for signature.

Yeah camping makes sense is it a girl trying to score an invite to your next camping trip? Otherwise this is the most pointless small talk note ever used to waste paper. Why did you do this OP you are making me question all my decisions up to this point.

I did pre K-8 at a lutheran private school in california, every writing assignment was in cursive with no eraser marks/smudges.

Hellen Keller could write better than you

need to practice your cursive

That is some of the laziest penmanship I’ve ever laid my eyes on. You’re not trying to do cursive, you’re literally so lazy you try to not lift the pen off the paper. Is this what being a superior white man is all about?

Pretty mid-tier effort, pretty legible though. It reads: Honorifics shouldn't be capitalised. It's "uhru-chan." Either way, how was it? Is it your first time camping? Kind of sounds like it is. Do you think you'll continue camping from now on?

I think anyway.

Honoi and toes shouldn't be capitalized. It's "han-chai".
Either way, how was it? Is it your first time camping? Kind of sounds like it is.
Do you think you'll continue camping from now on?

Private school has higher standards. I went to public. Public school, especially high school, in California is a joke.

>Honorifics shouldn't be capitalized. Its "Rin-chan."
>Either way, how was it? Was it your first time camping? Kind of seems like it is. Do you think you will continue camping from now on?

Yuru Camp successfully getting anons outdoors, teaching cursive, and burning down mountains in Mexico! Cute camping girls ftw!

Attached: 1521218695568.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Agreed. My first stint with the public system was high school.
>tfw going from 8-12 kids in a class to 50-60 kids in a class
>tfw honor roll student begging his teachers to make quizzes/tests worth hundreds of points so I can skip the homework

Attached: 1489291699174.jpg (492x449, 48K)

We need to bring back cursive as a trait of white men.

Attached: IMG_1388.jpg (1918x1575, 431K)

Kek

They clearly forgot the L in shouldn't... trash pile

Attached: read book.jpg (768x768, 127K)

Your penmanship is shit you potato nigger

Does that say hammertoes or hemmorroids?

That's not mine. Here's mine you ameriblubber.

Attached: 1506381094011.jpg (785x626, 144K)

maybe if you didnt write like a nigger scribbling in a cow shit tablet...

Terrible handwriting. Are you in 3rd grade?

Blah shouldn't be capitalized

Either way, how was it? Blah blah you time for company? Kind of blah blah it is.

Do you think you'll continue blah from now on?

>autistic retard fistgrips a pen and tries to do cursive like a 10 year old
>IF YOU CANT READ THIS UR BLAK
fuck you nigger

I wouldn't know, your penmanship is terrible.

Attached: 20180328_001743.jpg (1700x1144, 368K)

>H's [shit handwriting]
It's "Rou-chan"

Whosever this is, you better call a fucking Priest. This Nigger needs exorcism by the way he writes.
I swear to god, the devil got a hold of him.