Tell me boys, are you ready for the upcoming civil war?

And to you Europeans/foreigners

Will you be coming to the ununited states of America to see the action up close?

Attached: IMG_4705.png (1334x750, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MVqK6wNkSxA
youtu.be/0f2bU9SzCzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My body, mind, and spirit is prepared. Come get some faggots.

youtu.be/MVqK6wNkSxA

They're coming for your guns user

Attached: IMG_4708.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Everybody stay calm and consider infiltrating enemy forces.

Attached: afghan_insider_attacks_medium.jpg (306x200, 91K)

I wish I had statistics on what political party people in the military were.

From personal experience, I'd say like 80% of the veterans I've met are conservative

If it does kick off i may have to pop over with my camera gear as an independent journalist

Have you seen red dawn (1984 version)?

It's pretty much a one for one on what would happen. Pro-second amendment militias will run for the mountains & fight out a war

youtu.be/0f2bU9SzCzs

No. But then again, no one ever could be ready enough for such a thing.

Attached: 1382249431604.jpg (590x700, 129K)

As ready as I'll ever be

Yes

Just a fun fact. But I used to be roommates with the cousin of the mayors son in that picture.
Gen Colon Powell also gave me a box of MMs when I was 12.
That is all.

>muh civil war
We all know that's not going to happen. Why on earth would burgers fight a war? Most people just want their daily McDonalds

Quite a few of us are just waiting for the frog to jump.

Why? Why would you guys want a civil war? And even if you do, don't you think you guys are a small minority?

Only 30% of the population wanted a revolution in 1776.
In 2012 it was 30% again.
Its not that we WANT a civil war, its that we dont want to be slaves.
So, we prepare, we practice, we network. In case there is a need. Every day it seems like we get closer and closer to that need. And I am confident that those that would be willing to fight against the fed, would number more than your population.

Since Y2K.

yeah but what if mcdonalds closes

Nah, I agree with the Finn
We're too fat and distracted for an actual civil war lmao you larper

>Fat keyboard autists larping as warriors
Adorable

Attached: 1500888958068.webm (288x480, 1.39M)

Let me guess, if they come for your guns, it's go time? Also technically you only need some 10% for a civil war, but I don't think you could get even that. Most people are happy to go on with their lives for as long as they can. They don't care that much about whatever shit the lefties are doing

Yes I have a 24 person underground bunker in az with enough rations to last 10years has separate section set up for garden and some aquaponics set up only have 2 rifles and 5k ammo stored there at the moment but going to start moving more guns ammo soon built in well, solar and wind generators this summer going to install a small water generator on creek that runs on property I’m ready to hide during the civil war

Keep telling yourself that

Very few people really want if they take more than two seconds to think about it. I would almost immediately lose a couple of family members because of health reasons. Long periods without power would do them in.
But all the talk about us being too fat and happy is wrong. A lot of people don't see a bright future ahead of them. They grew up being told if you work hard and play by the rules you'll have a house and family. That American dream is disappearing. We are seeing our parents or grandparents retire, but wonder if we will get to. Finally, a lot of hard working whites are getting fucking sick of being told how privileged they are. They sure as hell don't feel privileged.

well no shit. how do you think its going to start.

Rare footage from inside the Kaaba

>>Has absolutly no clue
Good, im glad you guys are so hopelessly whipped.
Civil War 2.0 is gonna be a fun weekend!

killing americans would be the dream

If southern Az let me come chill bro

>Let me guess, if they come for your guns, it's go time? Also technically you only need some 10% for a civil war, but I don't think you could get even that.

There can't be a civil war unless there is a serious spark to set it blazing. It doesn't matter how many people are willing to fight if there isn't a moment that tells everyone that the war is on. Otherwise those willing to fight do nothing because there is no indication that other people are going to join. Nobody wants to commit a real act og revolution not knowing if they will have other people joining in.