Surprise, surprise. She is one of (((them)))

Surprise, surprise. She is one of (((them))).

Attached: 20180328_003738.png (1440x1844, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teenvogue.com/story/taylor-swift-tweets-about-womens-march
archive.is/kuP2z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 20180328_003822.png (1440x987, 156K)

i knew she was a coal burning whore
no one believed me

How could you think that someone in her profession is not part of them?

You mean you actually believed the Sup Forums memes?

O I am laffin

>muh 4d chess

A C C E L E R A T E

This has got to be the first time in her career she's made a firm political stance

I thought she was just a pretty blonde girl. Did you think she was a secret Hitler?

>March
They keep using this fucking word as though it means anything in the context of belligerent women and effete men. From this shit to their "March on" organization. A march means nothing unless it represents potential mobilization - a thing which cannot be achieved if you have ovaries. Female employment doesn't provide enough of a net benefit to society to make any significant advantage other than some minor conveniences, and women will never be able to outmaneuver men on the battlefield (yes, newfags reading this, the marines have done scientific studies demonstrating a 60% reduction in effectiveness of the combat unit when women are *in the mix* let alone in the majority).
Women pushing for further disarmament of the men who would protect them come crunch-time pushes people towards some concept of white sharia more than most things. Congrats shills, you're radicalizing people on this board. Is that what you wanted?

You're infinitely more likely to die of obesity than of being shot in a school shooting. Ban assault burgers! They're attacking our arteries!

Goodbye my formerly favorite Stegosaurus waif(u) lizard-person.

Attached: 373638433.jpg (900x1200, 370K)

Hitler confiscated guns, Mutt.

Asking for a friend - which steg-shell would you need to crack to ensure she can't adequately defend herself, but allows her to maintain bowel control?

Not from real Germans, kike

All Americans are Mutts, Rabbi.

Didn't Hitler want his native population armed?

56%

>you will never change taytay’s colonostomy bag

Wrong

Attached: 1522086925515.jpg (732x688, 484K)

Acid victim.

She is only pretending. She cannot reveal her real identity as Fuhrerin of the Aryan Reich to the normies.

>the pied piper nation itself telling anybody that their concept of race isn't resolute.

There are more European people in the United States than Britain.

they got her.

Attached: CtPKoLaVUAAgrdF.jpg (622x723, 96K)

A bunch of mutts that stomped your great great great great granddaddies into the dirt.

Attached: Mel Gibson riding into battle.gif (500x208, 1.82M)

Did Hitler approve of mass school shootings too?
Sanchez.

He did.

Were Germans sitting each other in school looked over by an approving Adolf?

*shooting

QQ

Aaaand with this one we know you're not white.

No, Sanchez, that's Mexicans raping America now.

Fuck off Rabbi, if you're going to say Hitler wanted mass school killings of Germans by other Germans, you're insane and clearly a kike.

No. Neither were Americans at the time, despite having guns. Modern society is simply fucked up.

The placement or restriction of arms was temporal.

No, because you're being a D&C kike in a thread about the decay of an influential aryan entertainer. Now show us a timestamp with your hand or fuck off, ahmed.

What's that got to do with Hitler approving of assault weapons for civilians? He did, didn't he?

Too bad its a fucking fake act. Citation nseed. Im on her page right now and dont see shit.

Your kike D & C is bullshit pleb tier

WTF I hate guns now.

Thank you Tay Tay for showing me the Way Way.

Is Lena Dunham actually retarded?

Attached: 1522213573913.jpg (114x133, 31K)

Oh wow you're sweating now, aren't you shitskin. Knowing your inferiority is transparent even through anonymous imageboards. Assault rifles were literally invented by the Germans in the second world war, and you're sperging about school shootings. You don't belong here and nobody's deceived by your lies. Your neck is going to get very long in the next few decades.

I bet they named it this so they could make Annual Gun Control Month, "March For Our Lives". see. that would be if they were smart

Those weapons were for soldiers, Rabbi. Not the average Shlomo in Synagogue, you dirty filthy fucking Jew.

He said that an armed population would have more self-confidence than a disarmed one, so he wanted Germans to have guns.
The gun laws he wanted would have probably looked more like the swiss ones than the american ones though.

Right, and the OP is not about banning guns entirely, just the assault weapons.

No fucking shit you sub 100 iq saharan. The German goal was firearms only for real Germans. The US goal should similarly be firearms only for real United Statesmen. Both the US and Britain should enact the correct policy and send all nonwhites to Africa, irrespective of where they came from. Sorry buddy, you're not going to be on the internet for too much longer.

>When niggers can't use technology

MSM links
teenvogue.com/story/taylor-swift-tweets-about-womens-march

Cross reference with Archive because T-shit deleted the original tweet
archive.is/kuP2z

>T-Shills on Suicide watch

No surprise there, low key whore with lots of illuminati symbolism in her videos.
>betas entranced by her vagina magically dismissed the obvious

Attached: 1522019427389.jpg (1304x1479, 656K)