Peterson needs to an hero

How are any of you genuinely convinced that peterson is a good thing?
>Wrote a single book
>A self help book that can be summed up by "Clean your room"
>Somehow an academic

He gives you a reason to feel good about yourself even though you still haven't left your basement. Why don't any of you actually do anything? Most of you who still support him still don't have a job, are over weight, single, but hey your room is clean so you still get a gold star! Get off your ass, stop kissing his feet, and give yourself a reason to be proud about yourself. Don't get me wrong, he's a great psychologist but knows fuck all about politics.

This man is fucking beta
youtube.com/watch?v=IvBm0ZUfe7I

For anyone who thinks that he's somehow redpilling the population (the left picked up on this pretty early and have been meming about how he's a closet fascist): thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-reply-to-my-critics-concerning-an-engagement-with-jordan-peterson/

Attached: kys.jpg (1077x1004, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caspar.bgsu.edu/~huberlab/private/KingSolPub.pdf
slatestarcodex.com/2018/03/26/book-review-twelve-rules-for-life/
youtu.be/26xfc53XfCA
youtube.com/watch?v=_EBihImgBF4
bitchute.com/video/9EXQ6XLpBjU8/
jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/
youtu.be/03ITkUiyPVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anti-JBP 24/7 = he is winning

Thanks to him, the left have been learning how to meme. He gives more followers to the left than the right.
Do you want an actual red pill? Here's your fucking leafy red pill.

Attached: 1517969334565.png (1912x6128, 994K)

2)

Attached: 1517969354219.png (3016x6096, 2.59M)

3)

Attached: 1517969396986.png (1999x6127, 1.24M)

>t.messy room tranny
>implying paying someone to clean your room isn't the peak of the dominance hirearchy

Attached: C5sj3v6VAAAzJQR.jpg (960x640, 57K)

Shill out!
Trips of truth

Faggot how ami I supposed to read that

JBP May just be the next great clinical psychologist of our time. The man is a genius and you need to sit your bitch ass down and take notes.

What do you align yourself to in your life? Do you actually make the world a better place with what you contribute to it every day?

It’s not about nofap or Christianity, it’s about being a responsible grow ass man and taking accountability for where you are in life and where you want to go.

He’s written 2 books by the way, OP. You can see it all on his YouTube page, his lectures are phenomenal.

He's making us look bad. There are more examples of animals living in communal societies than hierarchical ones. The lobster meme is a fucking joke. Can we at least worship someone who openly wants to nuke Israel?

>srsly problematic
Kill yourself.

We’re directly related to lobsters dumbass. If you ever even listened to him deliver that packet of revelation to you, you’d know that, and that our nervous systems are built the same way.

Stand with your back straight and quit being a little bitch.

And he doesn’t need to lead the charge against Israel, he just needs to strengthen the men that will.

You're delusionnal. I'm a medical student, 68kg for 180cm, white with green eyes, have my own appartment, and I broke up with a girl because I wanted to focus on my studies.
And I support this man for his views.
Nice try tho

Yes, his take on the Rogerian approach, I'll admit, blew me away. As soon as he starts talking political he kills my brain cells. You can learn a lot more on the cancers of post-modernism from fucking Zizek.
Instead of telling people to become entrepreneurs and how to reorganize the societies around you, he tells you to clean your room and makes you feel good about yourself for cleaning your room and essentially nothing at all.

>us
>hysterical genocide fantasies as minimum standards
I think the anti-peterson shills have been around so long people here are making reverse troll threads to blow off steam. This is the worst bait I've ever seen, but I just don't know anymore.

>Wrote a single book
- Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos (all time best selling on Penguins catalog)

>A self help book that can be summed up by "Clean your room"
- You didn't read it

>Somehow an academic
- Political science (B.A., 1982)
- Psychology (B.A., 1984)
- Clinical psychology (Ph.D., 1991)

- Previous Professor at Harvard University
- Current Professor at U of T for Psychology

- Has confirmed IQ of 150

- Has ran a successful Psychiatric business for the last 25 years
- Youtube Channel has 985,120 subscribers
- Created "Self Authoring Suite"

You must be really really successful to be calling JP a beta

Attached: Peterson_Pepe.jpg (1133x1105, 249K)

Lobsters have no fucking spine genius.
we're closer to being related to crows, or moreover rats (actual fucking mammals) that live by sharing everything they have.
He could have used silverback gorillas but fucking L O B S T E R S is the best he could come up with? why?

What if the meme of”cleaning your room” is only so pervasive because idiots on the Internet only spread the simplest, catchiest ideas.

He gives deeper levels to it as well, cleaning your room is a metaphor for organizing your mind, and then directing that at the world around you.

The 12 rules are just different dimensions through which to accomplish that.

Keep on donating goyim, he really needs that 70k a month.

>when they're still mad about your irl shit-posting months later

he has ascended into god-hood

Attached: 1516915545798.jpg (748x420, 39K)

we have almost identical nervous systems to lobster which is why we test drugs like anti-depressants on them

Here is the study JP is referencing:

caspar.bgsu.edu/~huberlab/private/KingSolPub.pdf

Seretonin delivery system. Their brain chemistry changes when they’re defeated and invite more defeat as a result. It also changes how they present themselves in stature and to potential mates.

Like read it, it’s not even that big of a section.

Attached: 0a1[1].jpg (643x820, 78K)

You overplayed too soon with this. Either way, epic fucking troll dude XD. It's time to start another thread and quit responding to this one. Try a picture of his daughter next time for xtra LULZ

yea this. im sick of these dumb fucks trashing jp with "hurr durr, clean ur room" or "you need some daddy to tell u what to do". these folks either have to be working for the other side, or real dumb

sage

/thread

Hmmmm

Attached: Shill Detection.png (642x425, 17K)

Now now leaf, there's no need to be jelly of Jordan's success.
He's a good man who does good work and there's no reason to hate him.

Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to other people.

slatestarcodex.com/2018/03/26/book-review-twelve-rules-for-life/

For everyone who knows who Scott Alexander is.

Attached: 29511808_1912724782133404_256487534183918482_n.jpg (908x960, 77K)

>this aware of JBP's message and lectures

>trying to appear legitimately anti-JBP

Attached: 1511044909703.jpg (3942x2534, 1.33M)

also just so you know, your pic isn't a real article? You been shilled hard

Attached: 1495191421640.png (606x504, 160K)

oh yea i forgot this jem. "he makes too much money"

did you forget Sup Forums likes success? SJW's believe that people that make a good living are inherently evil

sage again

>being this autistic

OP sucking dick in front of my eyes?
Who could have seen this coming
Sage

thats it? thats your best response? did you practice that all morning on reddit?

fuck off you nigger leaf kike shill

How can someone be as degenerate as to be a Peterson fan, be aware of that material and side of things, and waste a bunch of time trolling like minded people on a silly site.

It's beyond pathetic

He's too busy to clean his own room as are most influential people. Guy works his ass off and contributes to society while battling chronic depression.
Get on his level.

Attached: Hes+not+even+jewish+_ee433a46f68ba70641732ecf57d2fb99.jpg (326x297, 13K)

Do whatever you want with your own money, but you're a sucker if you actually donate to this guy, more likely than not you need the money far more than he does.

That's my second favorite one. The best is when they shit on you for being a virgin bastard in need of a father figure, when half the threads on this board are single mom hate statistics.

Because this angry mob hates him:
youtu.be/26xfc53XfCA

(Fucking insane brats)

Attached: 1519065099192.jpg (587x429, 38K)

Peterson is wrong on so many levels.
If you are a Peterson fan listen to this man.
He had enough and made this video and his is 100% correct about Peterson. You are being manipulated. Peterson is a psychologist and knows how to lead you to certain conclusions.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EBihImgBF4

[backup]
bitchute.com/video/9EXQ6XLpBjU8/

he starts out slow but he NAILS Peterson to the wall mid way through. It's so obvious and blatant when he points it out.

Where TF is that things nipples user ?! Haaaaaaaalp meeeeeeeee unnnderrrstannnndddd

The best ideas are those which may be expressed simply, yet contain within a near infinite capacity for application.

Attached: IMG_20170623_124651.jpg (1280x886, 56K)

My favorite is when they cry about how people are turning to a individualist as a "father figure in a cult" and also as an impediment to the realization of the ethnofascist collective led by a patriarchal Leader.

Attached: cringe.jpg (427x451, 44K)

I don't get it, why does Sup Forums prop up these internet attention whores 24/7 like Varg, Shapiro, Auernheimer, Johnson, Sargon, Peterson and Southern? We all know they're just self-promoting narcissist cybersluts who will say anything to get your views, likes and upvotes. Sup Forums about discussing ideas, not a platform for dozens of me-me-me whores.

Fuck these fucking internet attention whores who use Sup Forums as their personal advertising platform. And fuck the shills who shit up Sup Forums with these shit-threads

Peterson is trying to control the discussion by redefining the Jewish question. He should be called out on this fact SPECIFICALLY. He is trying to redefine the Jewish Question as simple questions about how Jews came to hold so much power and be over-represented in so many culturally influential institutions in our countries. In reality, though Jewish nepotism is certainly part of the Jewish question, a far larger part of the question is how these Jews are using their power to the disadvantage of other ethnic and racial groups to the benefit of their own group, as well as WHY they are using the power the way they do. The reason he is doing this is to that he can slander the alt-right as being no different than the Left:

jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

>First, psychologically speaking: why do the reactionary conspiracy theorists even bother? This is a straightforward matter. If you’re misguided enough to play identity politics, whether on the left or the right, then you require a victim (in the right-wing case, European culture or some variant) and a perpetrator (Jews). Otherwise you can’t play the game
He is conflating criticism of the actions of powerful Jews (actions that harm our nations) with the type of criticism that the Left engages in to blindly promote "equality" and "equity", that being that the Left criticizes all those who have power as having achieved that power through "oppression" (i.e. cheating / privilege).

It's fairly insidious, what he is doing here.

Peterson stood up a straw man that was designed to slander us as being no different than SJWs, and proceeded to knock it down. Not only have we now exposed that Peterson failed to know down his own straw man, but also the fact that it is a straw man in the first place. It's important the we focus on the fact that it is a straw man just as much as show he failed to knock it down, because his goal is to make us endlessly debate his straw man.

Attached: 1522115712913.png (1842x1066, 265K)

peterson is laughing at you

Why are you guys so stupid about this whole metaphor? Clearly u cant get past the meme a 5 year old would interpret literally
Please drop the attack on that metaphor out just renders you laughable

Reddit took over and never left.

>Stand with your back straight
This is the new "clean your room".

The problem with Peterson's self-help advice is that it is a hook that he uses to deliver his political ideology. His self-help advice is actually enmeshed with his political ideology, e.g. he asserts that only those with messy rooms are "radical" on either end of the political spectrum.

NEETs who get some benefit from his self-help advice then begin evangelizing that self-help advice, which is tantamount to evangelizing Peterson's political ideology as well. Some of them know this and they shill his self-help advice with the hope that it will "deradicalize" us and get us to stop "playing victim identity politics by blaming the Jews", but some of them don't even realize that the self-help advice is a Trojan Horse. Both of these types are the ones who screech on here daily about how if we disagree with Peterson's politics we have messy rooms, the first group believing that our politics are flawed because we have messy rooms/are failures of some kind, and the second group believing that we simply for some reason dislike the idea of people bettering themselves in any way.

Attached: clean_your_room_bucko.png (826x506, 192K)

Well I wasn't being very serious jesus.
Tbh as far as academia goes, his works sounds like a right wing interpretation of Freud. I would consider Zizek to be much more interesting since he's done a LOT more the peterson ever has, even though he's a leftist.

Again, I'm not denying his backround in psychology since his psychology lectures are rather brilliant. The point I'm trying to make is that in the long run, he will drive people away from proper right wing government. He has a false understanding of many political problems that make him look bad. He surrounds himself with idiots to make himself feel smart. I have yet to see him actually go out of his way to confront other academics who disagree with him.

Like come one, he messaged a Zizek meme account asking for a debate even though zizek has enough brain cells to avoid social media.

>y, e.g. he asserts that only those with messy rooms are "radical" on either end of the political spectrum.

no dumbass, just disorganized and useless

> JP
> far-left butthurts everywhere
> far-right butthurts everywhere
> reducing the numbers of whiny neckbeards

yeah, I would donate him money just for this

Attached: jake_pb.jpg (432x432, 29K)

Strangely, that headline does not exist in Google.

Search, "Jordan Peterson's maid tells all", with quotes, which forces Google to look for the exact phrase.

One MUST assume that it was made deliberately by somebody, to achieve some effect of damaging Peterson.

Forgot my image

Attached: 1510139286587.png (944x4013, 662K)

>no dumbass, just disorganized and useless
No, Peterson's assertions are that those who "fall prey" to radical left or right politics are people who have "messy rooms", i.e. they are resentful because their lives aren't as nice as they would like them to be. He's very clear about this.

People like you come here and repeat Peterson's slogans as if you think it's some kind of argument, when all it is is an adhominem fallacy.

Care to comment on the fact that the thesis of his essay about the Jewish Question is mathematically false?

yes, that's what maids are for.

>he doesn't need to lead the fight against Israel , just strengthen the men that will
>by telling all of them that they are immature losers who aren't as competent as Jews
>and that if they are against Israel then they never understood anything JBP taught
How will he strengthen them when at the same time he is against them and opposes their views?

Do you listen to people who say you are all wrong? Do you want to follow them?

Duck that

Why should we not support those who speak in favor of ideas we endorse?

Dafuq is wrong with you?

>Just keep lurking and build up your confidence
Holy fucking kek.

Tldr. I picked a random sentence out of this and searched it. You've been posting it everyday for weeks. You're trying to frame him as though all he cares about is protecting jews and suppressing whites, but the only time he talks about this stuff is when nutjobs bother him about it on twitter. You aren't fooling anybody.

>And he doesn’t need to lead the charge against Israel
Why the hell would he lead a charge against a nation that he admires and respects so much? He's openly pro-Israel.

youtu.be/03ITkUiyPVA

And before you say "but Israel is very successful, what's not true about that?", the point is that he celebrates the Zionist state of Israel, while simultaneously being extremely hostile towards Whites who want to express racial solidarity.

Attached: israel_peterson.png (1208x576, 473K)

haha, I love that the fraud is getting exposed. Nice dig by the maid.

Grade A post, you slaughtered all the OP's lies.
>the joos!

Attached: 1519944922454.jpg (1188x1531, 178K)

Your pic fails to account for nepotism, which after IQ, is a large indicator of who ends up with a job at various places.

because he thinks its funny to convince vulnerable people of stupid ideas and to get them to back and stand up for stupid ideas. Its a power trip, thats why he rambles about dominance hierarchies, because he's fundamentally insecure.

>You've been posting it everyday for weeks.
The article was published 5 days ago you uninformed mouth breather.

>You're trying to frame him as though all he cares about is protecting jews and suppressing whites, but the only time he talks about this stuff is when nutjobs bother him about it on twitter.
He openly protects the jews, his article lies about why they are over-represented to protect them from criticism, labeling all criticism of Jews "conspiracy theories". It is no secret that he openly attacks Whites at every turn who want to express racial solidarity.

Go ahead and try to come back with some actual arguments.

No, because SEROTONIN you fucking brainlet.

>>the joos!
Even Peterson admits they are over-represented in the authority and power structures of our countries, including far Left movements. His argument is that it's because of higher than average IQ (an argument which has proven to be false).

What's your counter-argument besides "muh joos"?

How do we purge?

The dissent right or new right doesn't have many mainstream figures. I say we go easy on him even if he isn't radical enough.

AGAIN look at the communists against his speaking:
youtu.be/26xfc53XfCA

Attached: 1516444735885m.jpg (756x1024, 99K)

>Your pic fails to account for nepotism, which after IQ, is a large indicator of who ends up with a job at various places.
The entire point of the pic is to prove that Peterson's argument that there *is* no nepotism, and it's all because of high IQ, is false.

That's the entire point of the argument...

It's IQ in addition to nepotism, take off the tinfoil you nazi bootlicker.

We need to gentrify academia and drive all these low intellect diversity hires out

The only people who post about him are you d&c assholes shitting up the board. I haven't seen one positive thread about him in more than 6 months. I read these and laugh most days, but I'm putting in my once a month responses tonight. Tell me more about the JQ and how he's a fraud. Post more videos with 200 views of some alcoholic rambling for 2 hours. I want my life back, my room is too clean and I already changed the lobster tank water twice today.

You're absolutely right! His credentials are NOTHING next to ski instructor, and drama teacher.

Attached: WUT 15.jpg (431x300, 64K)

>nepotism
According to Jordan Peterson it is only due to IQ, and not nepotism. He says that the idea that it's nepotism is a "conspiracy theory".

I'm glad you agree that Jews practice nepotism to infest the power structures of our nations.

No. You're using rationalisations for a trasparently, obviously stupid idea. You're being psychologically abused by a weirdo.

>peterson's maid tells all:
>"I do the job that I am hired to do."
??? whoop de fucking doo. wish I could afford a maid.

Attached: 1508927657366.jpg (475x543, 49K)

The worst thing about being a phone poster on Sup Forums is that it is impossible to read these giant .jpeg infographics (and that’s a good thing).

i wonder how juden b peterstein will defend jewish supremacy now that his iq argument has been debunked

>Tell me more about the JQ and how he's a fraud.
I posted evidence debunking his entire essay about the Jewish Question. He's a fraud.

Analyze the arguments and respond. Your whining about how Sup Forums doesn't suck Peterson's dick enough for your liking is not an argument.

There's nothing wrong with nepotism, only commies think otherwise.
People still can't comprehend that it's a fucking metaphor.

Peterson speaks incontrovertible truth.

Learn to handle it. I know, after believing so many lies for so long, it must be difficult.

>There's nothing wrong with nepotism
According to Jordan Peterson you are a conspiracy theorist for thinking they practice nepotism. Why don't you email him and let him know that he's wrong, and it's not a conspiracy theory?

The real question is not how they obtained power anyways, but what they're using it for, (((user))).

There's alot wrong with nepotism especially when you're doing it in positions of public trust

>single book
>leaf
>sage

Blatant communist as well

Refusing to read actual proof confirming the Jewish question is not an argument in favor of continuing to swallow all of a pro israeli leaf shit stained metaphors

Metropolis - famous early sci fi work, known for containing a 2 tiered society of rich and poor, completely apart from one another.

You bring great shame to my country. Fucking leaf

He doesn't care about it. He's only had to respond to being raided by fake nazis trying to get a "gotcha" quote. You guys really shot yourselves in the dick on this one, the best argument you could of had against him was connecting him with this place, and that he's a nazi. Now there's 10 months of dozens of daily archived threads arguing frantically that he's not a nazi. He's topped the best seller list for months now on amazon, you think that was the people here that give a shit about the "JQ". You already lost faggot, nice flag.

t. never tried to run a business

As if a canadian (((academic))) hasn't alreayd done that
I know it's a long read but save the jaypegs, read them when you can. You'll want to kill yourself rather than accept all the scheming going on. Try and realize just how bad things are for us leafs

Is that not what you pay a maid for?

Saw one video of his shit and it's flooded my front page and related videos

All he's really doing is explaining why people do things in certain ways, doesn't really say much more of anything just from the snippet videos I've seen

thats not the point. The point is your vulnerabilities are being exploited by a manipulative psycho