Komi-san

New chapter tomorrow. Last chapters aren't translated yet, are the people doing it back to doing them in batches now that we've caught up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sblR0eIRW-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tomorrow
Gook? Raws are in 1,5 day.

Onemine best girl

Why the long face?

>are the people doing it back to doing them in batches now that we've caught up?

yes. if you've paid attention to the last few releases they have been batches of 3-4 or more

so were not getting them weekly, shame

The translations in the last few releases weren't fully cuaght up.

>H
who the fuck would that be?
are we in for drama?

The whole class knows that Komi spends a lot of time with Tadano, everyone must think they're dating, we need a chapter about this.

its Hector from Komi's trip to mexico

They already know.

everyones already theorizing, the next big deal will be if she can find out she loves him

>Komi loves Tadano
Since when.

shes already raped him, are you a harem MC?

Since many chapters ago, Tadano is going full alpha and for Komi it's getting difficult to surpress her desires.

Since chapter 30.

80+ chapters later and neither of them have said anything, how much longer will this go on for?

Komi cared and cooked for Tadano when he was sick and touched his hands, come on now.
The only thing stopping them now is "muh Komi is too much for me" and "muh Tadano doesn't deserve an autist like me"

One of them's a mute and the other is a mind-reader, why do you think they're ever going to say anything?

The obvious signs are there I know but I really want to see some concrete progress, that's why I'm looking forward to an eventual Valentines chapter in the future.

There is progress, it's slow though and it will stay like that probably until the end of the manga, because Komi's communication has a long way to go (at least she can talk with Tadano in person now)

Where's the doubt that she likes him? You'd have to be denser that Standard Harem MC #26252862 to not get it.

Also compared to the first half of the manga there is quite more romance lately, which is sign of progress as well.

She does know. Wasn't fully aware of it before the second night of the trip chapter. But I guess she suspected about it

since chapter 1

the whole communication disorder thing was just a ruse to get close to him.

Chapter 30 is when Komi realized that she likes him. Since chapter 2 she started to like him. And since chapter 111-112 (can't remember) she realized that she's completely in love with him (she obviously fell in love with him way more earlier than this chapter tho)

This, it's painfully obvious at this point and the only thing stopping them is thinking they aren't good enough for the partner.

That's what Tadano thinks
People tends to forget that he actually has low self esteem

>That's what Tadano thinks
So does Komi.
>People tends to forget that he actually has low self esteem
So does Komi, she of course improved a lot but still has a bit of that "I'm burden to others" because of her social ineptitude, applying to Tadano as well.

>Hitohito Tadano
Gee I wonder

Those two are so damn dorks that no wonder that there are like 6 people shipping them. All their friends needs to do is to add more shippers to the cause

It's going to end with the whole class cheering for them.

Except Yamai, who hopefully will be transferred to another school.
In another country.
And die there.

A shame that this bitch has more screentime than Onemine and Hotori combined.

They were two or three months back. Then the translator went silent and has since released batches as they’ve collected

I want Onemine to take care of me

I really hope that the manga ends beyond that. I want to see them beign an actual DECLARED couple

This

It's Underdog. They do chapters when they want to.

This is rape

Not that he would mind.
Actually if he was awake his fever would have gone worse.
For now they're just doing shoulder touching

How do you get a cool beauty gf?

These two girls are great.

Someone stop this madwoman

>in one day they understood Komi better than many of her autistic friends in one year

i think it's pretty much an unspoken rule that everyone knows komi is bad at talking. they just don't say anything about it or make a big deal about it because they love komi so much anyways (and why wouldn't they, she's literally a goddess)

Yeah. It's like they don't want to accept the truth about her, despise everybody knowing it.

>Narcissist Keima and Katai-kun becoming bros
>magnificent /fit/ bonding sessions
>Tfw you will never have friends like these
Such glorious bromanship.Fuck Komi and her cute shenanigans,these homoerotic manly bastards are the shit.

>New chapter tomorrow
No, no magazine this week.

I hope so. TadaNO deserves to be cucked.

netocucks pls go

Another cute Christmas chapter coming?

my nigga

Is the yandere still the worst character?

Probably not. Story-wise they already passed Christmas, but maybe the author will show the moment when Tadano got Komi's scarf
Yes, but she redeem herself a little bit when she stopped Naruse

The only characters I dislike is Yandere, because she's obnoxious, and meat dango, because she doesn't do anything other then have big tits and be a foodie.

>dango
but that's not nearly enough to outright hate
not to mention, i mean, tits

At least meat dango isn't too annoying, the early characters were definitely weak though

>Awaken my niggas
youtube.com/watch?v=sblR0eIRW-I

For me, meat dango isn't that bad, she's just an OK character that can be very cute but her heavy masochism (in a degenerate way) is a big letdown.
Yandere a shit tho

Endgame here lads

She's great but I still like Komi better.

All girls are endgame

Onemine, Komi and Otori are top tier, the rest can't even compete.

delet this

PROMOTION!

Oh shit I just died send help!

Best girl other than Komi-San

cute

>meat dango
>not to mention, i mean, tits
Google "asian large nipples" with safesearch off. Big tits aren't a plus if they're the meat dango kind.

fag

still have no idea what that filename means

It's better if you don't know.

>is yandere the worst charecter
almost always is and this is a prime example of why
pic related

Anri Okita

cake in the making

It's a reference to a doujin in which a father rapes his daughter. She deserved it though

Any one feel like they should just have a few chapters where there is no one around but the main 2
I feel like they are pushing the trap/stalker girls coming out of no were and interrupting.

Komi just wants to see him with his shirt off.

Picked this up at Sup Forums's recommendation, but I'm really not feeling it. It's basically just Hitoribocchi but with worse characters.

It picks up in the second half imo, introducing better characters and going deeper into the romance.

I just want Najimi and Komi's mom to peek on her and Tadano from around a corner.

its probably japan liking them so theyre pushed

But muh Yuki!

it will come eventually

What are the chances that we’ll get doujins for Maid Tadano?

Why the fuck does Tadano have such shapely legs?

It's the heels and socks. Also he doesn't skip leg days.

No mans calfs/ankles should look that smooth, even if they are still a teenager.

It's a good thing that this manga is still beign published.
Sometimes I need to read a cute thing like this

Komi is a cute Yukino Yukinoshita

Will Komi-san ever get animated? I want to hear Tadano's voice

>It's like they don't want to accept the truth about her

I think it's more they're just good people who genuinely accept her and want to be friends for real.

I know it's an alien concept but maybe goodness and people being friendly can be entertaining.

Yamato Nandeshiko, Komi-san will make a good bride and wife. She is obedient, womanly and more importantly quiet.

This guy have a fucking name translated to "just a normal guy",average on pretty much everything,normal looks,normal skills.Literally the embodiment of normalcy,the epitome of normalfags,he's the most normalfags of all normalfags,and yet:
>romcom setting manga
>can smoothly pull off situations when around Komi if needed
>misunderstandings doesn't take too long to be resolved
>denseness is not around your typical romcom MC
>can actually talk to girls
>beta but not a total loser
His existence alone along with this mind-reading horseshit defies the purpose of the world he resides,he's a walking fucking glitch in a matrix

Mind reading aside, he sounds juts like a normal guy.